It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary Developments - WW3 just days away.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
What is wrong with people??

What a huge waste of time. WW3 is days away ............... I wont bother going food shopping tonight then I have enough in the fridge to last me till the end of the week

WAKE UP

What is mentally wrong with you all that causes you to dream up this trash and add to the worry and fear that everything is ending when in reality ......

Everything is fine

Wake up and dont peddle absolute rubbish. Posting your paranoid hunches IS NOT HOT NEWS

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well shoot.

I spend my life savings on spam, water, and duct-tape and now nothing is happening. Where is this appocalypse?! I am tired of living in this blankie fort in my basement.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
World Watcher is right. WWIII is going on, even as we take keyboards in sweaty little hands. I'd give her a way above for her intelligent input, if everyone already didn't love her.

WWIII is a different war. People who may/may not be in charge (Illuminati, NWO, Abbot and Costello, The Three Stooges, etc. etc.) realize that a major all out World War fought like WWI and WWII with our modern day technologies would leave little or nothing for anyone to control and command. And, I suspect, that if there is anyone in "secret charge" of the world, including Abbot and Costello, or even the Three Stooges, they are not as stupid as much of the local level paranoia and fear would give them credit for.

After all ... Who would want to rule a bombed and burned out planet and the five survivors? Seems kind of antithetical to me.

WWIII is being fought with a minimal loss of life in open warfare. It's being fought behind the financial and political scenes. And ... I really think that for now, the good guys are winning.

At any rate, I climbed out of my 300 foot deep bunker, turned off the solar driven power Gameboy, got myself off of the condensed food and powdered milk diet and am back on the even keel of life.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
I spend my life savings on spam, water, and duct-tape and now nothing is happening. Where is this appocalypse?! I am tired of living in this blankie fort in my basement.

Dude, you gotta learn how to plan for several eventualities.
The duct tape, though

Although a blankie fort sounds quite comfie, the trick (for me, anyway) is to plan for the the best and worst at the same time. We still make future plans. We're living our lives every day as if nothing different is going on. Nothing in our everyday living has changed. I try to stay "in the now" as much as I can, as I always have.

However... there is an alternative future reality that is a good possibility. So we have some plans for that, too. (Still can't figure why so many people are so upset by this, but, whatever.)

To me, it's like one of those time travel timelines that split and there's the possibility of 2 'futures'. We can't know what the future holds and I don't think anyone here is claiming that. But the possibilities are endless.

We all bank on a future that looks pretty much like the present. We save money, start education funds, buy property, make plans, all with the idea of what we think our future holds. And none of us really knows a darn thing! We're always just guessing.

So, come out of your blankie forts!
Feel the sunshine on your face. Live each day as the treasure it is and enjoy your life. Watch the Ten Secrets for Success and Inner Peace in my signature.

And if you feel that something big may be on the horizon, make a few plans. But it's certainly not a requirement.
Nobody's pushing you to do anything at all.

Peace...

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The sun is shining? You mean through the nukular (hehe) fallout?

I havent been outside in days. I was hours away from eating my kitty. (Probably better than Spam.)

Seriously though, The doomsday prophecies are a little goofy here folks. Preparedness and "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, THE SKY IS FALLING!" are very different things. I am about 250 yards from the Shell station, which has more food than most entire cities in Mexico. Should the feces hit the fan I can push and shove my way through the bridge card recipients and people buying white owls for some powdered milk and ramen noodles to compliment the enormous stockpile I already have of Twinkies, tunafish, and Budweiser.

I suggest everyone at least have a similar plan.

And completely off topic...Why is Bush on TV laughing? What does he have to laugh about? A lady just asked why he wanted to go to war from the moment he took office, and now he is trying to backpedal all of his past statements about being the "War president." I suppose you gotta laugh to keep from crying.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
BH,

I needed that. Woe is me.

I am depressed and here i sit listening to the latest "Bush" speech

I'm glad i'm not a drinker. I do think its time to go to my pharmacy for refills, though.

I'm finding all this very hard to cope with.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
careful not to let all this **** drag your spirit down. That is just what our global elite (spiritual prison wardens) want. When reading all these kind of posts - ACKNOWLEDGE AND LET GO. If you don't let go it affects your spirit when you hold on to negativity. Depressed means literally lack of spirit. Hopefully BH's top 10 have raised your vibration again.

the whole idea of countdown and waiting for apocalypse is strange. I see these posts got a lot of hits. I wonder how much fear that generated to feed the illuminati hunger! I am sure that there were a lot of people who took this seriously. maybe changed plans, maybe panic bought.

this brings me to the question of responsibility. there is a certain amount of personal responsibility that needs to be taken, when individuals post stuff (?intending) to generate fear - without much to back it up but speculation.

Fear is so destructive to the soul. It is the most powerful tool used by our western media to manipulate and control us all. BEWARE OF FEAR.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well I dont know about world war 3 but there are a few headlines that i have read in the past hour that have me a little worried I have to admit

The first is that Oil Has Biggest Drop Since August as Supply Nears a 7-Year High

And the second is that more comments from Bush that says U.S. military will defend Israel from Iran

It seems that oil supplies are at the highest they have been at in 7 years that alone has me wondering. Also bush saying that Iraq security is linked to the Us security and that Iran is supplying weapons.

I hope that the us is just worried that iran might cut off supply and not try to start anything.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Of Giving from the prophet, Kalhil Gibran

......For what are your possessions but things you keep and guard for fear you might need them tomorrow?

And tomorrow, what shall tomorrow bring to the overprudent dog burying bones in the trackless sand as he follows the pilgrims to the holy city?......

.....And what is fear of need but need itself?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I thought the lines above from the book 'The prophet" were quite apt for today!!

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by mrwupy]

[edit on 21-3-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Awesome. I forgot how much I liked The Prophet. You just inspired me to dig through my library to read that another 3 or 4 times. As soon as I am done with this stack of Vonnegut books anyways.

Off topic, so I apologize, but I wanted to applaud the literary tastes of a fellow poster...Sorry Mods.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by North Rider
Well I dont know about world war 3 but there are a few headlines that i have read in the past hour that have me a little worried I have to admit

The first is that Oil Has Biggest Drop Since August as Supply Nears a 7-Year High

And the second is that more comments from Bush that says U.S. military will defend Israel from Iran

It seems that oil supplies are at the highest they have been at in 7 years that alone has me wondering. Also bush saying that Iraq security is linked to the Us security and that Iran is supplying weapons.

I hope that the us is just worried that iran might cut off supply and not try to start anything.

I find the oil news disturbing as well. A basic economic concept is that as supply rises, prices should fall unless demand rises step-for-step, which I don't think has happened, even if China is becoming a bigger guzzler of oil. Even if you were to factor in worries about Iran, it still shouldn't be trading for 61 dollars a barrel...

As for Israel, well...Bush is pretty much spewing the same sentence that the US has said for the last fifty years, just changing the names of the country to be defended/attacking:

"The United states will protect (Insert name of nation that is "good") against any attack by (Insert nation seen as "bad") and will use the full force of American democracy...blah blah blah...."

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyfly7
this brings me to the question of responsibility. there is a certain amount of personal responsibility that needs to be taken, when individuals post stuff (?intending) to generate fear - without much to back it up but speculation.

Fear is so destructive to the soul. It is the most powerful tool used by our western media to manipulate and control us all. BEWARE OF FEAR.

I disagree, psfly. I don't think that the OP was intending to generate fear, but generate a warning. Those with ears let them hear, speculation can lead to the truth. Time tables are often proved innaccurate, but the gist of the message is to watch, listen, learn and be prepared.

Since Y2K (and before and beyond) people have been seeing how the current events could lead to disaster. It is never too early to be prepared . . . only too late. If you don't belive me, check some of the Katrina post. Know what you may face and be prepared. It's just common sense.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
How many days away are we talking about here? I was thinking about signing up for some free AOL, but if WW3 doesn't happen soon, I'll be stuck with that huge monthly fee!

And are we talking days from the first post date of this thread or some other date? I wish somebody would clarify for me!

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
We've been "days" away since September 3, 1945...

AOL is evil btw. Get something else.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
We've been "days" away since September 3, 1945...
AOL is evil btw. Get something else.

Yeah, but it's FREE evil. As long as I can count on WW3 happening sometime soon.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This is a very interesting post. Since this site is geared towards those who speculate on conspiricies, it is natural to see so much traffic on a thread. I take heed of the signs stated in this thread. Every week my family buys items necessary for short term survival, but we do not have stock piles of necessities. It is highly likely that something bad is going to happen somewhere, whether from natural causes or man made ones. Would it not be smart for all people to be somewhat prepared for short term survival. I hope that nothing terrible on a grand scale happens, but I do keep wondering what the hell I will do if it did. It is nice to come to a place where people are different, yet have at least a similar way of viewing the world. Good Luck to us all

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Of course World War III hasn't started yet, we're only at the beginning of something terrible. WW III will start as soon as the Arab/Chinese forces will start to cooperate in a war against the west.

To some of you the prophecies of Nostradamus on WW III may sound ridiculous, but we can't deny the fact that we was quite right on several things happened in the (near) past.

[X.72] The year 1999 and September month, from the sky will come the great King of Terror. He will awaken the great king of the Angolmois. Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

[IX.55] The horrible war which is being prepared in the West, The following year will come the pestilence So very horrible that young, old, nor beast (will survive), Blood, fire Mercury, Mars, Jupiter in France.

[X.49] Garden of the World near the New City, in the road of the hollow mountains. It will be seized and plunged in the tank, forced to drink water poisoned with sulphur

[V.55] In the fortunate country of Arabia will be born one powerful in the laws of Mahomet. He will trouble Spain and conquer Grenada and most of Italy from the sea

[IV.50] Libra will be seen to reign in the West, holding the rule over the skies and the earth. No one will see the strength of Asia destroyed until seven holds the hierarchy in succession

[VIII.9] While the eagle is united with the cock at Savona, the eastern sea and Hungary. The army at Naples, Palermo, the marches of Ancona, Rome and Venice a great outcry by the Arab

[III.64] The Persian leader will fill up great Spain. A fleet of Ship against the Islamic force will gather, Persia will destroy Cyclades:then a long wait in the great Ionian harbour

[VI.5] A very great famine by a pestilent wave will extend its long rain in the length of the Arctic pole. Samarobrin one hundred leagues from the hemisphere; they will live without law, exempt from politics

[V.54] From beyond the Black Sea and great Tartary, there will be a king who will come to see France. He will pass through Alania and Armenia and leave his bloody rod in Byzantium

ww-iii.netfirms.com...
boisdarc.tamu-commerce.edu...

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hello - I was riveted though mortified listening to the Hal Turner radio show 4 days ago. He's a bit of a racist I think. That aside, upon perusing his website I ran across this link dated Saturday March 11 2006. I hate running across stuff that scares my pants off, but when I came here tonight and read this thread, I had to show you this link. Anyone else even heard of this? It's darn scary.

Al-Qaida Issues "Final Warning" To American Citizens
Says two massive attacks against U.S. are now "in place" and cannot be stopped by Government
Claims destruction inside U.S. will be so much bigger than September 11 it will boggle our minds

WASHINGTON – Islamic websites yesterday posted a "last warning" warning by Rakan Ben Williams, who describes himself as an "al-Qaida undercover soldier" in the U.S., threatening two major operations designed to bring Americans "to your knees."

Article is much longer and gets scarier. Link:
www.halturnershow.com...

boxed.

[edit on 3-22-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by palcat
Hello - I was riveted though mortified listening to the Hal Turner radio show 4 days ago. He's a bit of a racist I think. That aside, upon perusing his website I ran across this link dated Saturday March 11 2006. I hate running across stuff that scares my pants off, but when I came here tonight and read this thread, I had to show you this link. Anyone else even heard of this? It's darn scary.

Al-Qaida Issues "Final Warning" To American Citizens
Says two massive attacks against U.S. are now "in place" and cannot be stopped by Government
Claims destruction inside U.S. will be so much bigger than September 11 it will boggle our minds

WASHINGTON – Islamic websites yesterday posted a "last warning" warning by Rakan Ben Williams, who describes himself as an "al-Qaida undercover soldier" in the U.S., threatening two major operations designed to bring Americans "to your knees."

Article is much longer and gets scarier. Link:
www.halturnershow.com...

I've read this before and didn't put much stock into it. If this was going to happen,why hasen't any major news networks saying anything.
What Islamic web sites?

In your estmation what kind of attacks and how devistating.
I hope they realize that if you bring America to it's knees the world follows.If Americas economy tanks because of this there will problems around the world.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Holly from transylvania wrote a great poem - thought I would share it with you all

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Hurricane scalar weather wars
Lying media corporate whores.
A missile, no plane hits the Pentagon
and all video evidence quickly is gone
World Trade Center basement explosions,
covered by shocked, patriotic emotions.
Burning jet fuel cannot melt steel.
Silverstein's billion dollar insurance deal.
Box cutter phony hijack distraction,
Blind war mongering knee jerk reaction.
Grieving mother's sincere protestation,
Royal Saudi business infestation.
Bush livin' easy high on the hog,
Like some ass kissing Illuminati lap dog.
Jeff Gannon's frequent White House sleep-overs,
CIA drug running under the covers
Clinton's lucky Bilderburg breakfast,
Hillary's new pearl choker necklace.
Arkansas' hidden covert air strips
Triangle shaped flying space ships.
MK delta and the Montauk boys
Bush Sr's secret little boy toys
Microbiologist suicides
H5N1 genocide.
Verichip mandatory national ID
Mind and mood control technology.