It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game on (time traveler riddles game)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

psi riddle/prediction: FEB 2004
YOUR WAR IS FOR NAUGHT AS THE HARD LINE WINS IN THE OCCUPIED TERRITORY
International criticism is harsh over the elections of this month as new political infighting is the beginning of the degeneration of the situation.

statement: I will need the help of one person when I return to confirm the events of which we spoke.

If all is well, my return will signal that disaster has been averted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone know what elections hes talking about? Occupied Territories: Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine maybe? but does anyone have a link to the election results showing the hardliners winning in february'04? just wanna be sure. Iran isnt occupied, but "Elections to the Majlis of Iran were held on February 20, 2004. Conservatives got 159 of 290 seats."

[edit on 3/17/2006 by ViolatoR]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Sorry ViolatoR, I'm trying to figure that one out as well. I had previously thought (and posted) that it was about Palestine/Hamas, but thanks to your post I suddenly realized that the dates don't match up.

BTW: nice job on that riddle mrsdudara & sdp333, now that you answered it, it seems so obvious!

watch_the_rocks: there's no need to be scared of me....yet! (insert evil laughter)

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR

psi riddle/prediction: FEB 2004
YOUR WAR IS FOR NAUGHT AS THE HARD LINE WINS IN THE OCCUPIED TERRITORY
International criticism is harsh over the elections of this month as new political infighting is the beginning of the degeneration of the situation.

statement: I will need the help of one person when I return to confirm the events of which we spoke.

If all is well, my return will signal that disaster has been averted.

Anyone know what elections hes talking about?

I thought maybe it could have been the Feb. 2004 phase of our presidential primaries....Bush/Kerry election.....just a thought.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think it might be about the Taiwan elections. That is when things started heating up with China about Taiwan, and then the domino effect with the U.S.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm confused about something here.....SO said that all the material necessary to resolve the game are on the board. However, he also said that there's a window of time to take appropriate action in the game. That window does not open intil 03/30/06.

Is he saying that the game cannot be won until that window opens?
Seems like kind of a far-off date....maybe he wants more members to have chance to play.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
I think it might be about the Taiwan elections. That is when things started heating up with China about Taiwan, and then the domino effect with the U.S.

Hmmm, you might be on to something there, but the elections (just double-checked it) took place on the 20th of March 2004 according to this wikipedia entry....

edit: I also just found this entry which lists the following under the "Elections" heading for Feb 04:

Elections
2004 Australian federal election
2004 Canadian federal election
Conservative leadership race
Liberal sponsorship scandal
2004 European Parliament Election
2004 Taiwan Presidential Election
2004 Spanish General Election
2004 U.S. Presidential Election
Democratic presidential nomination

I'm going to have to give this more thought, that's for sure!

Originally posted by sdp333
Seems like kind of a far-off date....maybe he wants more members to have chance to play.

That's what I'm guessing, but I freely admit that I don't know and will just have to wait and see what he/they have got up their sleeves.

[edit on 3/17/2006 by Jaryn]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
I'm confused about something here.....SO said that all the material necessary to resolve the game are on the board. However, he also said that there's a window of time to take appropriate action in the game. That window does not open intil 03/30/06.

Yep.
All we can do now is speculate until April fools day when this time traveler returns or whatever else may happen....
(Written 2 days ago by cmdrkeenkid in an edit: "What's scarier is coming 16 days from today.
")

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yea, from what I gather, you have to know the who what where when and why by the time the timetraveler shows up. I think there will be clues as to when and who to look for, in what ever time between the 30th and whenever that other date was.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Ok I found this thread, and a link in it, about elections in Iraq in which the Shiite Alliance wins a majority. Only this happened in February of 2005. So its not what the time traveler was talking about, or was it? I guess some sort of timeline divergence could happen in this game...

Anythoughts?
+ BBC News
+ Thread on Iraqi Elections

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
areH seems to be the main poster who is giving clues to the riddles. These are her 2 posts so far:

G is bold=

areH
GAME-ON

GREBINCK ANTARKI LIEARCH GAMEO BUCE NOTAPEN

J-ROD IS HERE

THE GAME HAS ONLY JUST STARTEDgame-onGAME-ON

T is Capitalized=

areH
To seek your fuTure, you must live my life now

WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE is the missing G?

don't be decieved by my antics as this game will become morality

Nooooow....... as yous already know, tinwiki is probably playing a very important part in this game. All clues seems to link back to it. Now, each one of areH's posts has a letter bolded. First was G, second was T. Look at the tinkwiki picture on the front page......

The W and G are CAPITALIZED!

tinWiki seems to be a central link to where a lot of the clues point to. Now open up tinwiki and on the main page, the title looks like this:

TinWiki.orG

The Tis capitalized, but in the picture its not. I wouldn't be surprised if another post by areH come up with a capital W in it. That would make all 3 letters. TWG (or tWG in the picture)
What does it all mean? I have no idea

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Toasty]

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Toasty]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Oh yea, check this out:

Found a user called TWG

TinWiki.orG = TWG

Could be just a coincidence, but maybe not. No posts for that user yet.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a 3rd post by areh, dont know how to do links but it's on the other purplw thread titled time traveller game I think

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by areH
My time has come

U will see me noW

let the NWO begin

what will behold?

Here's the new post by areh......God, can you be any more vague.......

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty
Oh yea, check this out:

Found a user called TWG

TinWiki.orG = TWG

Could be just a coincidence, but maybe not. No posts for that user yet.

I thought I was the only person to have noticed this. I have been searching TinWiki.org for the past 2 days seeing if anything is kinda "out-of-place", because I think that perhaps our answers we'll need are from there. And as you guessed, the W was capitallized in areH's new post.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I agree that this is going to link into tinWiki. Notice Umbrax seems to be a cornerstone to both the game and tinwiki.

One thing to note is that when looking for pages on tinwiki, the case of the letters matter (/wiki/Nwo doesn't show the same as /wiki/NWO).

Also, the TW.org logo shows Omega right side up, 4 characters I don't know, and Beta and Gamma on their sides (both the same way). Anyone know the other 4 symbols?

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Street Scholar]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think that the letters that are bold and the letters that are capitalized, are two different things.

G= Bold and Capitalized
T = Capitalized
W = Once Capitalized, Once Bold and Capitalized.

Also, don't forget about GAME-ON game-onGAME-ON.... still cant work this one out.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I too think the Capital Bold and just capital are seperate... but you must notice also that in te last clue, areH puts a capital U, rather than just spelling out you.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
In the predictions forum, there is a post (dormant since the 8th of this month) called "This guy TG claims to be a time traveler." While that doesn't account for the "W", the TG part strikes me as rather conspicuous.

Here is the thread:

The link to this alleged time travelers' predictions(!), can be found here:
www.godlikeproductions.com.../16/06&mpage=2

His/her predictions on this other board were made on Feb. 15th, and his user number is the conspicuous 66669.

I'll give it a shot: areH, you sly dog, are you trying to tell us you are TG?

Rgds,
JS

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This game is going to drive me nuts. In looking to who the time traveller could be, Titor was the first to pop in my head for obvious reasons, then there was J-Rod, who is some kind of Alien, and then I was stuck from there, besides a few that I'm still researching on. Unfortunately I have school all this week, so my research time will be limited.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The member account "areH" was registered by member firmbeliever. The game rules are clear:

-9- Any member discovered mimicking actual game clues, came personalities, or any other aspect of any Game, Promotion, Sweepstakes or other prize-offering event who are not authorized to do so will face immediate ejection from all access to the AboveTopSecret.com domains and forfeit any and all game prizes that have been awared but not yet shipped.

firmbeliever has been banned.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join