It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Game on (time traveler riddles game)

page: 6
0
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by firmbeliever
I cant find norkimo's post either, btw jaryn ur avatar is damn scary

Thanks, that's the effect I was shooting for...creepy




posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
found Iota- Atoi=Iota



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It's funny just watchin u all so quiet, I bet ur all home right now tryin to piece together this puzzle & just keepin your thoughts to urself, thats the way, or else people will just pick up further on what u posted so it's best kept to yourself, I'm not playin but I love watchin u all tryin so hard.



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by firmbeliever
It's funny just watchin u all so quiet, I bet ur all home right now tryin to piece together this puzzle & just keepin your thoughts to urself, thats the way, or else people will just pick up further on what u posted so it's best kept to yourself, I'm not playin but I love watchin u all tryin so hard.


LOL That is what I thought everyone has gone to "Silent Running". Too bad.As with anything to do with information, sharing is more efficent. Well I will post some.

There is a Zeus as well as Hera. Found that to day. A cube in time is a Tesserect (a 4 diamensional cube) refered to in time travel. A Wrinkle in Time is a good book. The W and Omega sign in Umbrax's .gif are on the Wiki globe, jut the tinwiki image covers up the "W" I think there is something to do with TinWiki.org; thus the reason it appears when you click on the cube. I have some more notes at home. I might post somemore later. I am just wait for the dis-info to start. LOL



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'd like to say that was true


Unfortunately the trails gone cold for me


plus, trying to do anything on this damn pda is a pain in the butt


I'll try and pic it up tomorrow at work, see if anything has progressed.


-


Posted Via ATSmobile (BETA v0.3)


-



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burgess
I'd like to say that was true


Unfortunately the trails gone cold for me


plus, trying to do anything on this damn pda is a pain in the butt


I'll try and pic it up tomorrow at work, see if anything has progressed.


-


Posted Via ATSmobile (BETA v0.3)


-


Sure it has...no really I believe you! LOL



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by firmbeliever
It's funny just watchin u all so quiet, I bet ur all home right now tryin to piece together this puzzle & just keepin your thoughts to urself, thats the way, or else people will just pick up further on what u posted so it's best kept to yourself, I'm not playin but I love watchin u all tryin so hard.


I think people are just waiting for a few more clues to be added to the site (and catching up on sleep perhaps) before diving back in. The alpha and iota accounts didn't exist as of late last night, so clearly the puzzle is still unfolding, and I assume more clues are necessary to solve it.



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by firmbeliever
I'm not playin but I love watchin u all tryin so hard.


I'm glad you're having a good time.
Wouldn't want you sitting arouund feeling resentful or anything.


Another possibility is that we moved too fast and they've slowed down the clues in order to make it last. We can't even start trying till the end of the month!


Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The window for the "appropriate" action will occur between midnight GMT 3/30/2006 and and midnight GMT 4/30/2006.



Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Our astute members discovered the "possible game nature" of these posts, and many of the posts, much sooner than anticipated.



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Just a bit of possibal help, although I'm not playin (just 4t I'd help u out incase u hadnt noticed) One man short of madness has weird symbols on his avatar (greek I'm 90% sure of) any way check it out, I cant be bothered to find out what they mean



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
They mean "One Eye Short", I believe.



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's been quite a while since we've had a new clue,

Is it because we've got what we need?

Is it because they want to draw the game out?

Or... is it because SO is working and doesn't have time to spend creating new clues and fiddling posts


I favour the last one



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burgess
Is it because they want to draw the game out?






Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The window for the "appropriate" action will occur between midnight GMT 3/30/2006 and and midnight GMT 4/30/2006.


It is still early in the game.



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I saw the zeus thing earlier then I noticed it was spelled wrong.

Also, all those that dont have a post, still have clues attached. Their id #s.

ip is 1985, ohr 1974, amgis 1970, uat 1963 and (you must know what to say when I return....mood-introspective.), nolispu 1957, ich (11 again) 1921, isp(the elections will surprise you) 1919, and agemo ( sars)1918.



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
I saw the zeus thing earlier then I noticed it was spelled wrong.

Also, all those that dont have a post, still have clues attached. Their id #s.

ip is 1985, ohr 1974, amgis 1970, uat 1963 and (you must know what to say when I return....mood-introspective.), nolispu 1957, ich (11 again) 1921, isp(the elections will surprise you) 1919, and agemo ( sars)1918.


Hmm, have you go the url for the thread that uat posted in? i can see his profile but i can't find his post.

Cheers



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
that was IN his profile.



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I checked up on some of the dates. Nothing too important, a war here a war there, JFK, but the one that really stuck out was 1957....the Pina colada was invented.....have mercy!



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   


that was IN his profile.


Ahh, yeah i see.

It says that he has posted 1 post in his profile

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but if you look at his posts it says he hasn't got any

www.abovetopsecret.com...

very strange




*edited to fix links and add quote.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Burgess]



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I move silently, never stopping.
A witness to all, but never telling.
A wind of change am I, but never changing.
Always gone, forever renewed.
A foe of all, silently killing.
Tell me what I am.


I LOVE this riddle! It took me a min or two (ok, more), but I finaly got it! TIME



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara

I move silently, never stopping.
A witness to all, but never telling.
A wind of change am I, but never changing.
Always gone, forever renewed.
A foe of all, silently killing.
Tell me what I am.


I LOVE this riddle! It took me a min or two (ok, more), but I finaly got it! TIME



I believe I put that answer in the post last night.....look at the replies to the post.



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Nice work mrsdudara. I havent even started on the riddles.

Jaryn, your avatar totally freaked me out last night. It was late and cold, and I was looking for info, and I saw that freaky chick, and I just skipped every post from then on.

edit: Bloody hell it's still scaring me!!



[edit on 16/3/2006 by watch_the_rocks]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join