It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game on (time traveler riddles game)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hmm... I had my suspicions that it wasn't part of the game. I'm just glad it's been pointed out so I can now look into the actual clues rather than wasting more time on the fake ones, which I have done a lot of today. It's sad that someone would want to try and sabotage this game, knowing that they will get caught.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The member account "areH" was registered by member firmbeliever. The game rules are clear:

-9- Any member discovered mimicking actual game clues, came personalities, or any other aspect of any Game, Promotion, Sweepstakes or other prize-offering event who are not authorized to do so will face immediate ejection from all access to the AboveTopSecret.com domains and forfeit any and all game prizes that have been awared but not yet shipped.

firmbeliever has been banned.

OH MY GOD!! That sucks. I thought areH was a major part of it. His bio said "tt" for time traveler, his second post had 2 T's capitalized which again means TimeTraveler. He's using a Greek name. His profile lists his birthday as Dec.12, 2012, and eleven other profiles have a bday on Dec7, 2012, making an even 12 birthdays in 2012.. So none of his posts had any clues what so ever?!?! CRAPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so used.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Violator, me too. I was chatting to him not that long ago. Good ridance to him.

But he's gonna be back under another name. Probably already is.

[edit on 20/3/2006 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Skeptic can see the IP address of the computers he used, and can see those of new members, and will be able to find out if he's trying to make new names. I know because I've gone through this being a Moderator on SportzTawk and we had an incident of someone creating new names after getting the boot. I'm glad he's gone because I wasted a few good hours today trying to make sense of these false clues.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Greeeeeeeeeat. Well the fake clues were making more sense than the real ones. Well Im taking a break. I might be back in a while, when some more REAL clues come about.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Toasty]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceBeWithYou
In the predictions forum, there is a post (dormant since the 8th of this month) called "This guy TG claims to be a time traveler." While that doesn't account for the "W", the TG part strikes me as rather conspicuous.

Here is the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The link to this alleged time travelers' predictions(!), can be found here:
www.godlikeproductions.com.../16/06&mpage=2

His/her predictions on this other board were made on Feb. 15th, and his user number is the conspicuous 66669.

I'll give it a shot: areH, you sly dog, are you trying to tell us you are TG?

Rgds,
JS

TG is a "real" time traveler. He has yet to be debunked like I think John Titor was already. TG's posts were in a diferent forum and were back in february I think. I read the whole thing, he has nothing to do with with game. Its a coincidence. Its also an interesting read, could be a good apocalyptic movie.

The J-ROD clue was posted only by "HERA" (areH), so we'll have to assume that it has nothing to do with the game. If we think maybe HERA was dropping real clues early, then heres some info on J-ROD, just incase.

The timetraveler J-Rod is an "alien" from our future. Hes actually human, but so far evolved or mutated that he looks alien to us. He came back in time to prevent the biological warfare that made humans mutate I think. (Someone linked to a page about J-ROD but I lost it.) Anyways J-ROD worked for the government on black budget chemican and biological stuff, supposedly.

(We will have to ignore anything on areH's posts, we wasted enough time on him already.)

Another thing in HERA's posts was the words "game-onGAME-ON" and "GAME-ON." If you notice, "game-on" is an anagram of "Omega N". And if you follow the keyboard code out to the letter "N," it would correspond to the Greek letter Omega. "Omega-N" (Or it could correspond to the letter Omicron, depending on how you continue the code after reaching Alpha-R)

However, since this is a "HERA" post, and we now know he was not a part of the game, we will have to ignore this interesting find. (Perhaps he was giving us hints, and perhaps it was misinformation?)

=========NOW SOME MORE NAME CLUES=======

Getting away from the misinformation posted by, areH, there are still some interesting bits of info.

areH was one of only a few member profiles to reference time travel. Since HERA is a fake we can ignore him now. Now onto: OMEGA, UPSILON, PSI and CHI. UPSILON("nolispU") said his mood was "time traveler." The others are "mood:traveling time." (TAU "uat" was mood:introspective)

If you go back to the post by OMEGA, you will notice that he has a broken link for an image for his avatar. The image comes from a website hosted by a Jason Hollenbeck. The image is no longer at the page. However Jason has only 4 links on his site, 3 for Linux sites and one for ATS. I checked, and Jasons member name here at ATS is:
JCHollen. "account#69685 - registered:2/28/06 - lastactive:3/12/06
Timeley registration, but it does not appear to be connected to the game at all. Which begs the question, why did OMEGA link to a non-existant picture on this guys site?

There are also 2 more interesting names, which may have nothing to do with this game, or everything to do with it?

(GameOver) - acct#12998 - registered:4/23/04 - lastactive:1/1/1970 - 0 posts

(TWG)"TinWiki.orG" - acct#65360 - registered:1/9/06 - lastactive:1/1/1970 - 0 posts

The "game over" name might not have anything to do with this game, but his "last active" shows 1/1/1970, which is the same as TWG and a couple of the other Greek Names.
(Epsilone) epsilone - 32490 - reg:12/2/04 - act:1/1/1970 - 0 posts
(Detla) delta - 40342 - reg:3/5/05 - act:1/1/1970 - 0 posts
Only, if you look closely, these arnt spelled backwards. So they may not be a part of the game. Maybe "1/1/1970" is a placeholder for accounts with zero activity?? Anyone know?

There are eleven member profiles with the Birthday as December 7, 2012; they are: (Omega) agemo, (Psi) isp, (Chi) ich, (Phi) ihp, (Upsilon) nolispu, (Tau) uat, (Sigma) amgis, (Rho) ohr, (Pi) ip, (Omicron) norkimo, (Alpha) ahpla. Only half of these names have posted anything.

Thats all I got for now, anyone else wanna kick in, for the spirit of sharing?

Edit:added this -
Also theres three users with email addresses about time travel.
(CHI) "ich" : [email protected]
(SIGMA) "amgis" : [email protected]
(PI) "ip" : [email protected]
I went to yahoo.com and tried to make an email account and checked to see if these were available and they were. So these arnt actual email accounts. But interesting none the less. I also checked "[email protected]" and "[email protected]" and they were available too.

[edit on 3/20/2006 by ViolatoR]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Game Over

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
It's sad that someone would want to try and sabotage this game, knowing that they will get caught.

Yeah, stringing people along like that, especially during an official ATS game that features a valuable prize, is weak.

I feel bad for those who were led down the primrose path by this lame hoax which cost so much lost time and aggravation.

For doing that to fellow ATSers, the only fitting response is...

Meanwhile, for those sharp-minded members still tracking down clues, it's...

Game On!

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
There are eleven member profiles with the Birthday as December 7, 2012; they are: (Omega) agemo, (Psi) isp, (Chi) ich, (Phi) ihp, (Upsilon) nolispu, (Tau) uat, (Sigma) amgis, (Rho) ohr, (Pi) ip, (Omicron) norkimo, (Alpha) ahpla. Only half of these names have posted anything.

Note that ahpla looks a bit fishy too, registered on 3/16/2006, though perhaps being the "last" letter in the sequence it might be the most recent.

IMO disinformation (and dis-disinformation?) makes the game a bit more challenging... is it genuine game material, or disinfo as part of the game, or game material made to look like disinfo on purpose? Still, members confusing other members with fake accounts could easily throw the whole game way off beam (in addition to being completely unfair), so I think the almighty ZOT is well deserved in that case.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
this movie johntitor.strategicbrains.com...

about John Titor is called "timetraveler_00"

any thoughts? is this related to the emailadresses our ahpla-agemo guy uses?

I delved into John Titor and other timetravelers alike who pulled some amazing stunts on several boards the past years. couldn't directly find what timetraveler_00 has to do with our guy, nor how it is exactly related to John Titor, but I keep searching
If anyone has insight in this, please say so.

On the timetravelers I must say it's relatively new subject-matter for me, but I am quite intrigued by all of it. Not sure what to think of it.. trying to see the bigger picture.. how this all relates to bigger conspiracies about the coming 6 years and after.. Looks like someone(s) are either trying to seriously warn us and change the outcome of the coming few years, OR it's only part of a big mass-hysteria plot with who-knows-what kind of outcome, OR it all just vaporizes like a big soap-bubble.. and people get to their senses again. But we'll see... interesting speculations though to keep us sharp.

As I watch my words glide into oblivion, being ignored by anyone, I greet you..

Phiniks

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hmmm... It says Zedd posted here last, yet his post does not appear? I wonder what kind of evil magic this is? He's not on Universal Ignore is he?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
Hmmm... It says Zedd posted here last, yet his post does not appear? I wonder what kind of evil magic this is? He's not on Universal Ignore is he?

Nope. Just bumped it for posterity.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwordOfCrystal
Zedd's Lying. I posted last, and then I was banned and he deleted my post.

And then I bumped it. Not a lie, just not all of a truth. I thought I would leave out some of BS so people can enjoy things. Can you please just stop messing with a GAME?

If someone is so concerned, then go boycott the game RISK because it's based off years of real war where people died. How silly.

Ok, you don't like it. WE GET THAT. How about say nothing and let others have fun then?

Now, I leave you gamers back to whatever it is.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by phiniks

about John Titor is called "timetraveler_00"

any thoughts? is this related to the emailadresses our ahpla-agemo guy uses?

I delved into John Titor and other timetravelers alike who pulled some amazing stunts on several boards the past years. couldn't directly find what timetraveler_00 has to do with our guy, nor how it is exactly related to John Titor, but I keep searching
If anyone has insight in this, please say so.

Phiniks

I also noticed the e-mail similarity with our Greek friend and John Titor's screen name. So far, he's used the last 3 numbers of _003, _007 and _009 in three of his backward Greek identities. Why only 3....why not use an e-mail address for ALL of his identities?

Curiously, member Umbrax has recently posted a super John Titor piece to TinWiki AND he has the omega and cube symbol in his signature line on occasion.

Could Umbrax be our time traveling, toga-wearing friend? Hmmmmmm.....

[edit on 21-3-2006 by sdp333]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
So has anybody made any advances? NOt asking for help, just curious if anybody has made progress with the clues given. I think I have a potential date of the return of our traveller... but that's about it. I'm debating on whether or not my location works out, but I'm stuck right now. Next week I'll really crack down since it's spring break.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I can't speak for anyone else (of course), but I am basically at a dead end for now. It seems like you are way out in front from my perspective

I'm still waiting for enough time to finish up researching all the crazy possibilities I have thought of so far, but it looks like without some more clues or whatever, I will be watching from the sidelines when the winner is celebrating.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
OKay guys... I put the 10 pages with posts from our greek timetraveling friend through the wayback machine at www.archive.org (I travelled in time so to speak
) and it returned 3 pages wich it had stored days or a week after the original thread and it's replies were started.

web.archive.org...://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=13212

web.archive.org...://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=23796

web.archive.org...://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=13995

These do not contain the posts or our greek friend, but have been altered as a part of the game I suppose.. as of now I fully trust it's a game indeed

compare them with the current pages and you;ll see:

SEE NOW ?

the threads which were started by our guy are not on the wayback machine... obviously.

okay... GAME ON

Wa

[edit on 24-3-2006 by phiniks]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
(emptied a long post due to what the guy after me is gonna say.. sorry)

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
(emptied a long post due to what the guy after me is gonna say.. sorry)

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I had already stated in the other thread that these posts were inserted in to the old threads recently. In one of the posts, one of them about another 9/11 event happening, I have a post under my old alias "GiantsFan". So that there told me right away that these posts were just recently inserted to the old ones, and that no posts in those threads from the old days have been altered.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Anyone still trying to solve this game?

I'm still trying to find the connection between norkimo and the game...(if there is any)

From norkimo's profile, 12/18/1928 22:51 may be significant in some way but still haven't been able to locate any events occuring on that day.

I've tried finding a submission page along the lines of the last few games but have come up short...

Anyways...just wanted to give this a bump since we are now in the "appropriate action" phase.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join