posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:39 PM
I have moved this post to this thread because it is more appropriate here.
Ok here's the clues laid out:
- All posters that have been predicting things have the names of the greek alphabet backwards.
- Some of these names have letter placed at the start that follow a keyboard pattern of 1-q-a-z-2. The pattern is:
1 = 1ix
q = qun
a = aum
z = zadbmal (now go up a column)
2 = 2appak
- The keyboard patten reads top to bottom, left to right and each consecutive letter goes backwards through the greek alphabet. Continue the pattern
Iota = w
Theta = s
Eta = x
Zeta = 3
Epsilon = e
Delta = d
Gamma = c
Beta = 4
Alpha = r
- Theres a picture of a rubix cube on the front page in place of tinWiki logo that says something like "part of the game is finding the game".
- The tinwiki logo has greek letters on it.
- There is a win x link at the bottom of each page linking to x-box site.
- Unbrax has a strange sig with the W from wiki, the Omega symbol, and the same rubix cube that was on the front page.
Thats all I can think of. There are more.
- One Man Short has the letters OMEGA highlighted in his post and the name Netchicken.
- There as a post by one of the predictors saying something like "you will know by SKIPPING 5".
for a rundown of the greek names
[edit on 15-3-2006 by Toasty]