It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game on (time traveler riddles game)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

A matching donation equal to the dollar amount of the game system will be given to the Nick Berg Memorial fund in the name of our winner. This will be in addition to winning the game system.

What a very nice gesture,

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Wow guy that is really good of ya. Did not think you had to do anything, but then again, you did not....show ya'll got class.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
Well, to the person who wins, I implore you to reject the material gift in lieu of an honorary donation here....
www.nickberg.org...

A matching donation equal to the dollar amount of the game system will be given to the Nick Berg Memorial fund in the name of our winner. This will be in addition to winning the game system.

Wow....very impressive...wasn't expecting that. Much love....

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Freebee if you haven't found all of these.

11 again

LONDON IS NOT FOR YOU

Auntie Nerdling Gazes Into His Crystal Ball... (THE INDIAN OCEAN IS NOT FOR YOU )

They will call the first, Charlie

Mr. Berg

the elections will surprise you

Umbrax...there are more riddles than this....did you leave them off purposely?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
BTW I do not know if anyone has posted this but Umbrax is a big composer of a lot of tinwiki stuff on time travel. Plus he did have that .gif. and he is helping along
* turns and looks at Umbrax*

Sooo....buddy....What'ch know? Hummmmmm!!!!

LoL

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
ya know what I think?

I think the ATS head is just as surprised as we are about this puzzle... that's why make it a game.. the more people thinking about it, the sooner we find the solution, though it may only be one person who understands it..

areh is reverse for HERA, by the way... an olympian diety... of wich there are 12. but I couldn't find any other greek gods in reverse among the users that made any further sense to me... at first glance, that is.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well SO, thats FANTASTIC of you!!!!!!!! excellant idea to!!!!

Very well done IMO.....

....TRG*applauds SO

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Omega Centauri is a clobular cluter of stars.

It is the largest globular cluster associated with the Milky Way that has been discovered to date, and is one of the few that can be seen with the naked eye. Omega Centauri is located about 17,000 light years (5200 pc) from Earth and contains several million Population II stars. It is about 12 billion years old.

It is located in the constellation Centaurus

Just thought all this greek mythological stuff might have something to do with the stars.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
Well, to the person who wins, I implore you to reject the material gift in lieu of an honorary donation here....
www.nickberg.org...

Nice gesture SO.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty
Just thought all this greek mythological stuff might have something to do with the stars.

maybe, but how old are the names of the constellations, and how old is the greek language? I think an Omega Something constellation is called that way because astronomy uses the greek alphabet (scholars yaknow?
) to name and rank stars and such... just like the american wheaterpeople call the hurricanes with greek alphabet letters as a second choice after names in western alphabetical order.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
GREBINCK ANTARKI LIEARCH GAMEO BUCE NOTAPEN
--------------------------------------------------------------------
NickBerg Katrina Charlie Omega Cube Pentagon

NickBerg = Mr. Berg

Katrina = Auntie Nerdling Gazes Into His Crystal Ball... (THE INDIAN OCEAN IS NOT FOR YOU )

Charlie = They will call the first, Charlie

Omega = LONDON IS NOT FOR YOU ???

Cube = the elections will surprise you ???

Pentagon = 11 again

These links that Umbrax provided kinda seem to link up with the quote left by areH. Some dont fit, but some do. Also there are 6 posts, with 6 words of the riddle and 6 sides to a cube. ?????

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
In order of dates posted:

agemo (omega)SARS begins 25-3-2003

15-4-2003 Mr. Berg ihp
19-6-2003 the elections will surprise you isp
10-7-2003 11 again ich
16-7-2003 They will call the first, Charlie nolispu
31-3-2004 LONDON IS NOT FOR YOU 2appak
6-5-2004 Auntie Nerdling Gazes Into His Crystal Ball... (THE INDIAN OCEAN IS NOT FOR YOU ) zadbmal

Ph Ps Ch U K L

Upsilon - Phi - Chi - Psi are the last letters before Omega.

More:
Seems like the users are going through the greek alpha bet backwards starting at omega. When the post are put in order of date posted, you can see that the go backwards

All users using Greek name BACKWARDS starting at OMEGA and going up:

agemo |post
isp |post
ich |post
ihp |post
nolispu |post
uat No Posts , Interesting BIO
amgis No Posts
ohr No Posts
ip No Posts
norkimo *** Posts say 1 but no post found in search!!!!!
1ix |post *** start of keyboard pattern (1)
qun |post *** keyboard pattern (q)
aum |post *** keyboard pattern (a)
zadbmal |post *** keyboard pattern (z)
2appak |post *** end keyboard pattern (2)
atoi ?? No Posts
**iota** posts 0 status DENIED!
ateht (theta) cannot find
ate (eta) cannot find
atez (zeta) cannot find
epsilone No Posts, Not sure about this, doesnt follow format.
alted (detla) cannot find
ammag (gamma) cannot find
ateb (beta) cannot find
ahpla (alpha) cannot find

The pattern stops at kappa. I found iota and atoi, so unsure whether this is the end of the pattern.

There is also areH |post She is a greek goddess, partner of Zeus with 4 children + 1 that was not with Zeus. She posted in this very post.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Toasty]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
These last two posts contain a fair bit of info. Thanks.

Has anyone noticed that cmdrkeenkid has replied to a few of those posted riddles? First to reply, pays them out, but does not lock thread? Intresting.

EDIT: This bloody game is killing me! I've gotta go out soon, but . . maybe not. Sitting here getting bombarded with radiation looking at mispelt greek words is funner.

[edit on 15/3/2006 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I didn't find mu or um, but I found 'aum' with the following post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit: Looks like several of the users posted above lead to these sorts of messages.

[edit on 15/3/2006 by Saltman]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The game is on for a while yet: remember the winning piece won't even be here until April.

As for anyone who didn't think it was a game, you should have dug a little and you would have known it's fake: www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink"> doesn't show up on the Internet archive www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink"> but other threads from the same time do.

Toasty: the user name for omicron is spelled with a k --> norkimo

Other thoughts: One of the messages is "You will know me when I return by skipping five." If you notice, the posts are in groups of five:
5 users with posts, backwards greek.
5 users without posts, backwards greek.
5 users with posts, keyboard pattern + backwards greek.

Game on.

And remember:
"All the material you need to resolve and win the game is on the board."

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Street Scholar]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
There's no user 'norcimo', but there is a norkimo with user id 2000. The profile shows one post, but an all post search turns up nothing.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Posts by users without keyboard pattern. In order of Greek Alphabet Reversed:

agemo 21-7-2003

SARS begins

I have traveled time and space from your future to give you aid in my past that is your present.

1 2004
THE FIRST EVENT OF WHAT WILL BECOME A SERIOUS GLOBAL HEALTH CONCERN WILL EMERGE FROM THE GIANT RED STATE
The first of many global pandemics over the next 30 years will begin. While it seems insignificant at first, governments around the globe will mobilize to contain the health threat that follows in two years after this one.

In my past, your future of 2006, I will return with a key announcement.

isp 19-6-2003

the elections will surprise you

I am from your future.

I am a time traveler.

These messages are your warnings to take care. These events will happen in your future.

FEB 2004
YOUR WAR IS FOR NAUGHT AS THE HARD LINE WINS IN THE OCCUPIED TERRITORY
International criticism is harsh over the elections of this month as new political infighting is the beginning of the degeneration of the situation.

I will need the help of one person when I return to confirm the events of which we spoke.

If all is well, my return will signal that disaster has been averted.

ich 10-7-2003

11 again

Your future is my past. I come from your future to your present.

These warnings are for your attention.

MARCH 2004
ANOTHER ELEVEN DRIPPING IN BLOOD AND FEAR SENDS SHOCKWAVES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD
The eleven event alters the course of elections and military involvement.

I came to this site because it will be popular at the time of my return. Stay aware and informed of the world around you as you watch and learn from my warnings. There is time to avoid the tragedies that wait you.

ihp 15-4-2003

Mr. Berg

Today is my yesterday.

MAY 2004
ONE OF YOUR OWN IS BRUTALIZED IN VIDEO THAT PRESENTS MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS
Symbolizing the beginning of new tactics that will deepen your involvement for years to come.

You will know me when I return by skipping five.

nolispu 16-7-2003

They will call the first, Charlie

To travel time is to know your tomorrow.

AUG 04
THE FREAKISH WEATHER BEGINS AND CONCERNED EYES LOOK TO THE CLOUDS
The is no rest for the peninsula as you begin to see the error of your warming ways.

My return is scheduled to take place before the sixth cycle. At that time, the one who knows me will be pulled aside to know what is to be known, to see what is to be seen, to learn all that time can offer, and attain the reward that is provided. You must know who I am. You must learn to see when I arrive. You must gather the information on each of my posts for my review. The one who finds and details each, and provides them to me, on the time of my return, at the place of my return, and in good faith seeks to learn what is to learn shall be elevated to attain the reward provided to me to give.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Doing a ATS search just brings up the 11 Again thread... so unless it's hidden in there... we just can't see the post yet

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Posts by users WITH keyboard patten in names. Order in Greek alphabet reversed:

1ix 27-7-2003

Bush Returns

Your future is not what you think. Movies are not part of the plan.

Your tomorrow is known to me.

NOV. 2004
THANKS TO SWIFT BOATS THE PRESIDENT REMAINS IN OFFICE FOR FOUR MORE YEARS
But in years to come will be seen as adopting flip flop accusations of his challenger.

You must know my return.
Name my events.

qun 17-11-2003

Predictions are easy, truth is hard.

This is truth, as I know it as my history.

AUG '05
THE WARMING CONTINUES AND A MASSIVE STORM CAUSES AND ENTIRE CITY TO BE ABANDONED.
You cannot escape the coming weather chaos. You must know that it is coming and be ready.

When you know my return. Also, the total.

aum 3-8-2003

torture in the prison

Your minds will be like clay as your media controls your reactions to a horrible event.

APR 2004
SHAME, OUTRAGE, INDIGNATION, AND COVER UP AS YOU TORTURE YOUR FOE.
The international tide turns against you, beginning at this moment.

Find me, when I return. Do not reply.

zadbmal 6-5-2004

Time is a river, and I've seen this bend.

DECEMBER 2004
THE INDIAN OCEAN IS NOT FOR YOU
There will be death from the water.

One more.
Find me.
Tell me.

2appak 31-3-2004

JULY 2005
LONDON IS NOT FOR YOU
Two sevens reveal the possibility of a plot much bigger than you would have imagined.

I move silently, never stopping.
A witness to all, but never telling.
A wind of change am I, but never changing.
Always gone, forever renewed.
A foe of all, silently killing.
Tell me what I am.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Nice work Toasty I went down a totally different road but I think your closer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join