It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a really bad feeling about ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
How many threads like this are you going to start?

I'm sorry, but you're starting to get on my nerves. Not just because I'm a member of almost three years and have come to know many of the other members here on ATS and know that the only thing "going on" is a group of people who found each other and want to work toward finding the truth behind certain subjects, but because I'm married to one of the 3 Amigos and happen to know he hasn't got a farking connection to anything remotely governmental. Further to that, since I've gotten to know one of the other 2 Amigos fairly well, I can say that you're way off base for 2/3rds of the Amigo package.

Did you come here to cause this drama and trouble? It sure is starting to seem that way.

If you don't like it here, trust us here, or think you can fit here without hours of paranoid ainxt...why the hell don't you just leave?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
How many threads like this are you going to start?

Hrm...

ATS are Reptilians
ATS and David Icke..what's going on?

At least three so far.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I been thinking the same as you alot of times but I think there are far more radical and influencal groups/persons for the power to worry about.

If we were monitored and filed I would still go on reading & debating..its my nature and if that means a plasmabeam in my neck...well so be it.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Based upon how the government appears to run things, I'm pretty confident they don't have the operational skill to run a site as well as this one is run....

I'd say ATS is exonerated by its competence....

If there is spook involvement, here, which I'm sure there is, it is by way of ordinary membership obtained anonymously like everyone else.

My hope is that during their stay, they at a minimum learn something from ATS about operational excellence and apply it to their own endeavors... But that would be a real stretch, now, wouldn't it?

[edit on 13-3-2006 by loam]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Priceless, loam! Rofl!

Ahh, just yesterday I think I popped into chat for a minute, and had the misfortune, along with several other members in there, of being the victims of a just recently saved person who had just converted over from Wicca to Christianity.... umm, need I say more?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Whitelight its a shame you seem so convinced this sites working against you, because like all other subjects in the world, once you have your set view point its hard for any one to get you to even slightly alter it. You have you 'beliefs' and so does every one else, but if you had listened to Simon on the talk radio the other night, you'd realise that the man is a regular guy, with interests just like you and me, whom has along with two others done some thing great for alot of people - They made Above Top Secret.

The site is varied, some times its so way out the poster can see pluto, but it is always fair and above board with us all, and allows us in these times of feeling powerless to talk and discuss things that are making us afraid / angry / amazed with other like minded people from around the globe.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i wonder if any of the 3 amigos are willing to be hooked up to lie detector machines? it probably wouldn't work though cause they are reptilian and capable of fooling the test. are you guys willing to have your blood drawn and tested? that probably wouldn't work either cause you would just have your human clone versions take the test. you guys are slick.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Whitelight its really easy to become paronoid on a large site like this with so may people expressing so may different views.

Even easier if you have time on your hands to sit and think about things afterwards. I have felt like it myself a few times since joining the site.

I would be surprised if we didn't have a few 'spies' onboard (for whatever reason) but I feel reasonably confident that those in charge are comitted to giving everyone free and fair speech (within necessary guidelines).

Maybe you are logged onto the site too much - its easy to see something bad in anything if you look at it long enough.

Take it easy and maybe take a break but don't give up on ATS I think its a good and decent site.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I tend to agree with loam on this one, and whitelightwolf, there are all different sorts of members on this board. To say that there is something sinster going on is really just to say that your personal viewpoint is being challenged, maybe even getting a bit threatened.

You will be expected to provide proof of what you are alluding to, or you will be scoffed at, its that simple. I myself have experienced several 'posting techniques', shall we say, that come in response to what I consider some of my more profound posts. One I call 'capping', where immediately someone will post some inane comment after mine referring to some previous post or something, totally redirecting the thread. Many posters use the 'last post' option when following a thread, so this effectively shields what I've posted, unless you are looking for it.

There are other indirect methods of interference that run from misdirection to simply ignoring your posts outright. Then there is direct confrontation, which threads like this draw a lot of. You should be quite familiar with those techniques by now if you are still following this thread yourself. Or maybe it was a slick move of yours to draw out the core defenders of the site! You sly rascal you!

Finally, I don't think the three amigos have any sinister plans for you, although I am still wordering about this Christian Bailey-Simon Gray thing. Ultimately, they are providing the means, not the ends. In a big way, the collective direction and energy of the membership is providing the ends. I like being a part of that, and I have developed my own ways of making my point and having my voice heard, in spite of, sometimes even due to, the resistance my opinion draws.

So, pick yourself up, quit your crying, wipe that snot out of your nose, rub some dirt on your wounds, and get back in there and do your job!

The good guys need you, and the game is on the line.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi
...that probably wouldn't work either cause you would just have your human clone versions take the test...

Hmmm.... Could you expand upon how that works? Are they something you can keep in a suitcase or lock in your closet? I could use a few around the house... Spring cleaning is coming up...

I really hope they come in freeze-dried packages too... You know, the kind where you just add water and "presto"...instant clone. I'm gonna go look on Ebay right now... Any suggestions on what a good price is???

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Originally posted by Yetichi
...that probably wouldn't work either cause you would just have your human clone versions take the test...

Hmmm.... Could you expand upon how that works? Are they something you can keep in a suitcase or lock in your closet? I could use a few around the house... Spring cleaning is coming up...

I really hope they come in freeze dried packages too... you know, the kind where you just add water and "presto"...instant clone. I'm gonna go look on ebay right now... Any suggestions on what a good price is???

you can get them on the black market in brazil. it's kinda the same thing Baa'l does on stargate sg-1. it wouldn't be shocking if the top 3 guys from this site have several dozen clones.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Heaven FORBID one of me cast upon this Earth is misfortune enough. Sounds like someone needs to go outside for a while and breathe the air...

Springer...

[edit on 3-13-2006 by Springer]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
But guys... this is a HUGE feeling... not just a normal feeling.

This thread is too funny to delete.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Also, just please answer this question...why? Are your names all starting with "S" hmm? And what's with the pattern of the illuminati pyramid of the order of the names? Hmm? Well..could just be a coincidence..I really am sorry again.

uh...

Simon's real name begins with "S"
I've always beek a skeptic.
And "Springer" is a fan of Springer Harleys.

I cannot believe I missed that one. The 3 amigos are the SSS.

How very, very precious.

The Gestapo masquerading as a biker, sceptic and Brit.

Thank you. I needed a good laugh.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it,if the Govt was going to go after you they would have done it by now,take it from me I have 3 retired govt agents in family

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeeTwin60
But guys... this is a HUGE feeling... not just a normal feeling.

I agree! We shouldn't knock HUGE feelings....After all, our entire foreign policy is based upon HUGE FEELINGS....

You go girl!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The world needs to

JUST SAY NO!

[edit on 3-13-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Dang! The gig is up.... I just noticed while posting to this thread, my pesky avatar rotator sold me out...

I think we need to move the club-house, guys....

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
No body can stop anybody from entering this site and pose as some one else, it does not have to be the mods.
Is this site being monitored, sure it can, anyone can enter the site and monitor it goverment agencies incuded.
The question is not if the mods are part of the goverment, I cant say anithing like that and who does better have some evidence.
But can any one find resons for this site to be monitored?
Why would the goverment monitor this site?
There are alot of reasons for it.

To see the opinion of users and what do they think of the goverment.

To list some people and take them in evidence, posibly haras them later, remember they stated that the internet has becomed an enemy.

To work on a debunked mecanism.

To trow people in jail if they have vital information that as been under the national security act (there are alot of people searching things here so it would be a good place to find out if any of them found out anithing)

To infiltrate as a regular user and act as propaganda to others.

Just compare the media with this place, this site is unconqered land for them, I think it's swarming with them.
So if you talk bad about george old boy you might regret it in the end

I'm sure ATS is under surveilence.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Im going to take my laptop, open my 3rd story apartment window and toss the darn thing ou............................

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join