It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a really bad feeling about ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Here we go again.

-sigh-

A couple questions first.

1) What can we (3 Amigos; Simon, Springer, and myself) do to convince people there is no government involvement in the operations of ATS?

2) If we're able to accomplish #1, how long will it last if it is believed?

3) Why does this keep coming up? Place yourself in our shoes for a moment... three semi-idealists managing a large and time-consuming discussion board as a hobby side-venture keep getting accusations of having unethical ulterior motives.

4) You've only been a member for a few days, how can you come to this conclusion about our multi-year involvement in ATS?

1) You 3 need to podcast a howl at the moon on the 3rd Sunday of each month, along with a video of you 3 dressed in tights hopping on one foot singing the 3 Caballeros, while wearing a Phylis Diller wig...

2) As long as you do #1 possibly about 30 seconds...

3) I have no idea why...

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
i only read the first page people have feelings and thats understanble im sure there is some government type people watching this site but i can assure you its not the owners or mods etc if anything they are regualr members and if they are watching this site i dont understand why we have freedom of speech and if anything illegal is posted it gets delted by admins so do you really think a conspiracy here like the government knows what we want to know so i just dont understand your point or wait my finger hurts a little after typing this maybe ats impllanted a microcchip in me whil i was sleeping and to the owner and mods etc at ats thanks for this great site finally i can exprees my findindgs and feelings wihtout people saying your crazy to go against the media governmnent etc

edit post : white wolf you said skeptic is a lizzard i wish he was that would be awsome then he could teach us to morph into lizzards too the only question i have is did you get dropped from medicare?

[edit on 13-3-2006 by snobird]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Basically your security is in your own hands - if ATS is government controlled, or not, it doesn't matter as the US government, or any over government for that matter can track your visits to ATS anyway.

If you are paranoid about this look into using annonymous proxies, internet cafes or whatever... your call...

3 Amigo's,

If you want to put this matter to rest, maybe it would be a good idea to post some instructions on how to surf annon or how to protect your identity online, etc, etc. Basically if people see that you are making an effort to protect individual identities they should not have cause to continue raising the matter time and time again... and if they do you can direct them to the "advice page"

Just my 2 cents....

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i'm sure this has been answered many times but what is the standard operating procedure if someone would post up some kind of state secret along with seemingly credible evidence? would it be deleted because it is against the law to do so? everyone asks for evidence on this site but providing that evidence might be illegal. it is a no win situation.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I hope the government IS watching this site! They need to know what is going on more than any of us. Look at this way, the gov just can't go out and investigate UFO sightings, can they? Since they've gone way out on a limb and said UFO's don't exist at all...

Hey, we are providing wholesome community service to the whole planet! ATS members give yourself a big ol' hug and pat on the back!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My new pet hobbit told me!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Joad
My new pet hobbit told me!

You mean I can buy one of those too!!!

Sheesh, I should really go out shopping more....

[edit on 13-3-2006 by loam]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

...I mean, I feel like this may be connected to everything, and right now our identities are noted and kept in files...

[edit on 13-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

[edit on 13-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

You may be correct
that is if you've clicked on any of the google ads scattered throughout the site. i suspect that there's data being mined...but thats the price you exchange for the privledge of that 'ATS' created soap-box your standing on.

imo, we are all the pawns, the 3 Amigo(sss), mods, members....
because none of us have invites to the Pilgrim's Society
or entered the nwo thru RhodesSholarships
whose goal is global free-trade in a english speaking world empire

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i want a hobbit too

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I believe this site is run by the government, but I don't let them know that I know that they don't know that I know.

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Dear Wolf

It is only common sense that ATS is being watched.

There is one conclusive test you can give your website however to see if it is being monitored.

What you need to do is read through as many posts as possible.

If you notice that the content is somehow being censored, then your site is being watched.

Once you discover this you can determine who is watching your site by logging onto
and entering the password

That password will get you into an area called

Once there you can see the IP address by using the word / keystroke combo of

Once you see the IP address displayed go to www.
.com and enter that IP address into the database called

This is where you will be able to see who is monitoring your site.

By the way since I have your attention I will tell you that
actually killed Kennedy!

- One Man Short ®

PS...I hope you get a chance to read this before S
or S
or S
edit it...damned too late!

PSS Here is a secret shot of the server room that Skeptic talks about maintaining...see nothing too it, just your average run of the mill server closet!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
One Man - O.K. That was juicy.....hat's off!

Skeptic - I noticed that I was not in compliance related to the requirement for an "S" in the primary position of all userid's. I do apologize for this oversight and will attempt to remediate...(Simply speaking as a "S"upporter of all the work that the 3Amigo"s" put into a "S"ideline hobby).

K

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I can't believe someone posted a pic of that.

By the way, my terminal is second from the right.

Only admins and supers get the LCD monitors. I hope to soon be upgraded to a VGA.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I can't believe someone posted a pic of that.

You know what "they" say....extreme times call for extreme measures!

I wonder who "they" are anyway?...but thats off topic sorry.

Good luck on the upgrade to the VGA monitor, maybe Simon will buy you one after the next installment of Government buy out money you guys get!

- One Man Short

[edit on 13-3-2006 by
]

[edit on 13-3-2006 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
There is an easy way to tell that ATS is not run by the government.

They listen to the people. Votes actually count and are not just for show. They actually impliment ideas from the people and want our feedback. They change things for the better. ATS is constantly progressing and moving forward. They seek out people like Icke instead of dismissing things out of hand.

Now tell me, what government has ever done any of that.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Usually (on most sites) someone who is accusing others of being a lizard is simply ignored... (and looses rep)

On this one we see many reputable posters going thru extreme leaps to convince someone somehow that this site is not run by lizards

I just love that

BTW: i can prove they are not... at least two seem to live in my state, and Lizards dont do well here... winters are way too cold... and way too many cats... (the natural born enemy of Lizards)...

also Nazis and illuminati were banned in Oklahoma around 1940...

On a serious side: the Valhall and Springer connection give me LOTS of confidence in ATS...
she is one tough and fair cookie... and would have boxed Springers ears if he worked for the government (or illuminati) that started the camps for Katrina victims.
(and they seem to still be happily married)

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
All your names were on file long before you came to ATS. And I have to tell you, you all lead some boring lives. You are putting the spooks to sleep. The poor guys need buckets of coffee just to get through a shift.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood

They got old key boards, and what is with that monocrome monitor.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
and what is with that monocrome monitor.

Looks like an AS400 terminal to me... I think that was purchased at JOHN TITOR's recommendation...

[edit on 13-3-2006 by loam]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
They got old key boards, and what is with that monocrome monitor.

The monitor belongs to Djarums, and the keyboard update isn't due until spring of '07 when the next wave of goverment sponsored lizard people known as Ebens arrive on Earth and make a payment in the form of goverment buy-out money to Simon.

- One Man Short

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join