It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"high class hooker" says west coast cities to be nuked this saturday...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SickDesignI wouldn't be overly concerned, there is a large thread on this on godlikeproductions, which appears to be where the story broke.

Ahhh... GLP. N'uff said.

HOW many hoaxes have "broken" there? I count Nancy Liederer, the Aussie Bloke absurdity, "John Titor's Teammate", and several others.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
WHAT! a load of CLAPTRAP! but on the other hand i salute u NWO and our new oppressive leaders, i show my support by saying.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Last time I met a GLPer my BS Alarm started to chirp mighty loud. Something was just... off. If I recall there was some sort of drama at that time about somebody forcing GLP to sell out and then seeing tons of spyware problems and massive bannings; don't know if it was legit or not, although if it wasn't it was at least researched a little so that a badguy who actually exists could be blamed.

Anyway this story just wreaks. I understand the idea that a convenient loophole in our defense could be claimed, but that's what it is- convenient. Too convenient. It's not buyable and anybody sophisticated enough to try and conquer this nation would presumably be able to do better.

Besides, how does a submarine attack serve the purposes of some shadowy Bush admin conspiracy? It would make him look wrong on the ports and it would emphasize foreign threats. If the threat was of a weapon smuggled from Mexico, I'd be slightly more interested, because that would be a semi-believable route to a police-state.

And the hooker... for the love of gawd man... a hooker overhearing phone conversations is our source? It's not believable.

"dang that was good baby... oh hold on, I gotta take this call."

"Hey, i gotta talk to you in excruciating detail about our top secret plan to nuke several west coast cities and blame Iran, and I can't just call it 'operation suspension of disbelief' because that wouldn't leave the conspiracy theorists with anything to go on."

"Who are you talking to Senator?"

"Shut up. No, not you Mr. President, I was talking to Monica; she's right here but yes I am fully aware that you intend to use nuclear weapons on American civilians and I have no problem saying that in front of someone who would sell her own body, because I'm sure she wouldn't sell this info for ANYTHING."

"Baby come back to bed, you can nuke everybody later."

"I've gotta go Mr. President. Maybe we should just talk about this at the Pentagon tomorrow where nobody can hear anymore about our diabolical plan to destroy America."
*wicked laughs*

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Strange stuff.. Well Iran does have stealth technology now, so you never really know. This reminds me of the dude on GLP who said we would invade Iran on march 29th. If this does happen, that would most likely be true.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Should I mark this on my calender?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Howdy y'all. I read the whole thread and I think this is interesting.

Well, in the thread in question, it is mentioned that the original owner of this website GLP, sold it because she was sick of all the spooks (spies) and hacks, trolls, etc that had infested it. From what I can tell, no registration is required to post, but there are some interesting posts in this thread, for sure. Real spies on GLP? I don't know 'cause it's new to me.

For those of you who have clearly not read the thread, please stop typing. Nobody said the subs would be Iranian, only that they would be SAID to be Iranian. Read below for more.

ATS member pacman is onto something here. This user THE DOOM is pretty funny. Whether you believe "birdie's" prediction of nukes on 3/11 or not, it is interesting that THE DOOM began posting right after "birdie's" post:

Originally posted by pacman
I read all the 20 pages about the hooker and came across more. Strange...there is also another character ranting by a poster named DOOM over at the same GLP website, he is either trying to spill his guts to appease his conscience or taking advantage of your gullability this week only. Seems like he is not some young kid to an extent. Time is short! You'll see it when you read it.

[...]

The guy only posted three threads and all after the 'hooker' situation-

THE DOOM is pretty hard core. Here's more literary gems from THE DOOM:

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the mushroom clouds are there
Before me.
Where people melt like lemon drops
And blows away the chimney tops
That's where you'll find my corpse.

[...]

I always think that this life is a crock of -. It seems such a lot of fun at times, you heart is evil, you live a miserable, hateful uncompassionate life and the world around you is packed full of hate and anger too. How unthinkable it would be to give up, to throw in the towel, to lose that spark of darkness that drives us on to be evil people.

But this is what we need at this time, we need to experience this darkness to stunt our spiritual growth?. I believe that we must know the depths of darkness to allow us to a reach lower spiritual level.

So hold onto the darkness, keep on hating and killing and stealing and know that this is just a single experience on the vast eternal journey of our souls.

Cursings and weakness to you

[...]

So without further -ing around I will tell you this.
By the end of this year most of you will either be marked (chipped)...or dead.
By the end of next year the world will be under the rule of the PRINCE OF DOOM.....and by 2010 most of the world will be laid waste by several different means. Some natural but most manmade. No surprise to all you doom lovers...BUT ITS NOT A -ING GAME!!

[...]

Sad but true but you are doomed. Either take the chip or take the trip.

[...]

I will take a front row seat to watch my grand production. Most of you will have walk on parts...you will walk on...and drop dead.

[...]

Time to duck and cover....and the good old USA will be among the first to die and they will die the worst death simply because THEY are the ones who pump out THE MOST DOOM. Reap and sow.

Then the middle east will die followed by the rest of the world.

ALL HAIL THE IMPENDING DOOM...when you least expect it from a place you are not looking at.

Iran is a distraction...look in the opposite direction and you may see the REAL doom just before it opens its slavering maw and BITES YOUR HEAD OFF.

[...]

Six months from now most of you will be DEAD. Sad but true and about time too.

[...]

After all..we fork out all our tax dollars on THE DOOM...its our favourite passtime..thinking up new ways of wiping out more and more people with less and less effort at faster and faster rates. Sooner or later we will hit the winning combination...a little pellet that costs only ten dollars that will wipe out the entire population of the world in three simple and easy to understand steps. And the -head who invents it will in all probability win a -ing nobel peace prize for it.

[...]

Here goes mine:

Please BUSH shower nukes and destruction all over the world
into the homes and cities and countries of everyone
especially those with towels on their heads.
please make them see that the only way is through death, UNForgiveness and MISUnderstanding.

Please God grant us DOOM.

We the people of the world want DEATH Lord
But the nukes are not in our hands
We feel impotent and frustrated because no one is giving them to us

We appeal to you Lord in the name of death and DOOM to SMITE us and keep us DOOMED always

Help us achieve this DESTRUCTION here on earth

Help us achieve this Paradise LOST here on Earth

Help those in Power to launch nukes and to have no mercy or pity

Please Lord, take away quickly the lives from those that refuse to press the BUTTON!!

Please take away quickly the power from those that seek an END to destruction

Place this DOOM in the hands of people that are worthy of it and that wish to establish a kingdom of DEATH here on Earth for all of us to sufer.

We ask you all this in the name of death and destruction the DOOMER.

Great stuff.

Now, as to the original poster, "birdie", there is a ring of truth to her words. Men who hire hookers (rich men who hire high-priced hookers, I mean) are paying for two things: 1: GFE (girlfriend experience, where she knows you know she's lying, but she's great at it and you believe she loves you), and 2: Discretion.

Now, I am certain that secrets have been divulged to hookers in DC, and I am equally certain that many of those hookers have been "Chandra'd" if there were any thought to their sharing any secrets offered up in bed. I'm sure the sentence, "Killing whores is easy." or something along those lines is enough to keep most of the poorer women from talking about what they hear, but the high priced girls are expected to stay quiet because of their intellect, frankly. 10,000 a weekend girls usually are very smart and charming company, much like a geisha or what have you. (Not that I know what 10,000$ hookers are like, but I've talked to a few strippers).

Point is, she says she fled the country and then gave her story to a foreign journalist, who went to his government instead of the press, so she posted to a website she knew spooks use or watch. It's plausible.

Also, I thought this post in the "birdie" GLP thread was interesting:

###
User ID: 78609
3/2/2006 12:11 AM

Twinkle, twinkle, little star
Do you wonder where you are?

Am I in the same building?
Let's play a little game
Hide and seek

Take the elevator
One flight down

Turn left, keep walking
Isn't this fun?

Close your eyes and so you go
1 by 1
On the left
1 by 1
Touch the doors
1 by 1

Now you've reached the end
That's my door

Knock and I am there
Oh, Papa, I love you

I love you too, Jennifer
# # #

This sounds to me like MK-Ultra mind control syntax, and the same thing occurred to a couple posters on the thread in question. I'm just an amatuer, but as is mentioned in this thread also, the sequence, "11 11 11" is used by MK Ultra programmers to cause the victim to delete the memory (forget what you saw/heard). This is mentioned by Cisco Wheeler, expert on mind control and whose writings are on the web. Interesting to know if anyone thinks this is odd?

Also, this post from Birdie's thread:

"seal team 515
User ID: 73905
3/1/2006 8:27 PM

She has it all wrong, the missiles are from a chinese sub, the iraian one will be sunk before the attack. Russia will shut down parts of the dssds used to tract inconing underwater subms. this will allow china to get in n out safly. unless russia sets a trap. targets are SD LB SAC/OAK. Secondary is PH Edwards SEA. USN has recalled essential personal only to deploy 3/8-10. the trap is set. wish us luck. Its not if they hit but WHEN. Our mission to capture chinese russian ops trying to blame this on iran."

Interesting stuff. But what's "dssds"?

[edit on 9-3-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
dssds is this: Disruptor Class Super Star Destroyer- Disruptor

DSSDs the last S is for many.

This is my theory...

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The only thing i can think of that DSSD could mean is Diving Systems Support Detachment of the US Navy.

And i see only 2 people got my sardonic reference - IMO this isn`t going to happen - governement or otherwise ;

we`ve had alarms like this before - all saying the a nuke or dirty bomb will be used on various cities.

yes , its a case of the sheep who cried wolf - and many people will start going ` oh another one` and that could be the big one . espcially now that FOX are running the fiction that the are about iran.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Proof and Information | Submit your comment | Members Only Access

"This is very important and involves some sort of explosion in New York City very soon. There are 2 shipping containers that will arrive in a United States port on March 10th, 2006. I highly recommend all shipping containers arriving in the US on this date be opened and checked. Also look for the numbers 0 1 and 4 on the container and some sort of large star. The US NSA will also overhear the words "the fat baby has departed" while listening to overseas phone call. And if your with the NSA, I suggest you fully investigate this."

This is an excerpt from a daily email i recieve from Brians Predictions.com
I thought there could be some relation to this story. What do you all think?
its a bit uncanny that two people completely independent mention similar stories

Peace

i posted this earlier in the week but i have noticed another prediction from brian which eerily ties in with iran and this weekend;

Almost certain this has something to do with this RV, its says "Iran, last chance to stop launch, washington DC, no joke, roll the ball, will warn 2 days" I think Iran is getting ready for this to happen, and they will warn the US in two days" roll the ball maybe the codename of the DC attacks. Suggest the US do something soon about this. DC will be destroyed and an 200 mile circle will be unlivable for years....all I know.

strange dont you think?

peace

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   

"This is very important and involves some sort of explosion in New York City very soon. There are 2 shipping containers that will arrive in a United States port on March 10th, 2006. I highly recommend all shipping containers arriving in the US on this date be opened and checked. Also look for the numbers 0 1 and 4 on the container and some sort of large star. The US NSA will also overhear the words "the fat baby has departed" while listening to overseas phone call. And if your with the NSA, I suggest you fully investigate this."

its a bit uncanny that two people completely independent mention similar stories

Peace

i posted this earlier in the week but i have noticed another prediction from brian which eerily ties in with iran and this weekend;

Almost certain this has something to do with this RV, its says "Iran, last chance to stop launch, washington DC, no joke, roll the ball, will warn 2 days" I think Iran is getting ready for this to happen, and they will warn the US in two days" roll the ball maybe the codename of the DC attacks. Suggest the US do something soon about this. DC will be destroyed and an 200 mile circle will be unlivable for years....all I know.

strange dont you think?

peace

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Peace

strange dont you think?

peace

Red

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
No, the west coast will not be nuked this Saturday. By the way how much does she cost? I hope it's cheap.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   

DEBKAfile’s Gulf sources disclose that Tehran accompanied the 35-member International Atomic Energy Agency’s decision Wednesday, March 8, by launching a new, locally-built submarine, the Nahang (whale) in the Persian Gulf. With the capability to carry multipurpose weapons,

www.debkafile.net...

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
About the container's ,it would be plausible to think that some parties of the us government are opposing the sale of the port's along the east coast.

It could be possible that our own government would somehow smuggle a device into one of these container's detonate it ,then blame some sorry azz country that we dont't like ,just to make a point as to not sell these port's to a rogue nation.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Sparkyloveandlight...

We've looked into Brian's Predictions several times here at ATS. He is a fraud. He makes 'predictions' and then when they don't pan-out (alot) he deletes them from his site. He's all about making money through fear.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well, i'd like to think that this time WE THE PEOPLE, thanks to the call girl, thwarted an attack ourselves....

It will be postponed after this flap.
If its all over the internet, it wont happen just yet. And that hooker better keep an eye open at all times.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
People, I do believe that a great catastrophe is about to befall the USA. I live in South Africa and have been following various conspiracy theories, etc for about 7 or 8 years now. Everything seems to be pointing to a civil war in your country. Events are escalating and the propaganda increasing. Mr Bush and his cronies need to be removed but I fear that this will only happen through civil war. I hope that none of you will see this in your lifetime but, IMHO, we have months (if not weeks) before this comes to pass. Anybody who still doubts that your government would happily expend the lives of a few thousand citizens for its own agenda is living with blinkers on. Has not your government expended many, many lives in the pursuit of its interests in the Middle East? Not only those that died on 9/11 but those poor patriots who have died in Afghanistan and Iraq (and now, in all probability, in Iran). If you all don't rise up against this madness, you will find yourselves imprisoned by your own government in the interests of "national security". Those detention camps that have been prepared throughout your beautiful country will be used to house US citizens who dare to speak out against your government. I read somewhere (I unfortunately can't find it now) that the US has more foreign troops stationed on its soil than the number of its own soldiers, ostensibly because the foreign troops will have no qualms in shooting US citizens whereas US troops might become problematic when asked to fire on civilians. I wait with bated breath for Saturday and, should this all be a hoax (and I pray for your sake that it is), I will log on again on Monday and see your response!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Is Rice trying to fuel the hatred already felt towards Iran because of the American media and in doing so setting them up for a just war based on Irans supposed "nuclear weapons programme"

Iran 'the biggest US challenge'

Iran may pose a greater challenge to the US than any other nation, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has said.
She said Iran was determined to develop nuclear weapons, was the "central banker for terrorism" in the Middle East and a block to democracy.

Her comments to a Congressional hearing in Washington came as Iran vowed to resist international pressure over its nuclear programme.

Iran insists it has the right to civilian nuclear technology.

It denies accusations from the US and EU that it is seeking to develop nuclear weapons.

Rice rant

Could she be trying to set Iran up for this weekend so that if something does happen they can blame Iran and say look we told you so.

Also does anyone know the time and official date of the Navy stand down so they can review the safety policies.

Peace

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Very perceptive of you. Sure, Rice is setting things up- Thats her mission.

And the saddest thing is that should anything happen, many people will beleive her and that she was just warning us, to protect us.

This is their modus operendei and you hear it from Cheney and Bush as well.

Their love for Americans far surpasses any love previously shown by any other administration.

Hypocrites.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LovingSoul
People, I do believe that a great catastrophe is about to befall the USA.

I hope to alleviate some of your fears... I will try to address your concerns...

First of all...
if there was a civil war, it would'nt be republicans/conservatives vs Liberals... or any such.
It would be the people against the government forces, (which right now, are all over the planet-busy)
American ATSers have been looking for these supposed concentration camps, and with few exceptions haven't found them.
The ones that are known about, are supposidly for rounding up immigrants in case of a crisis. (the camps could only hold a small percent of them). If you added every military base to the mix, you might be able to hold half of the immigrants.

There are NO foreign forces presently on our soil, and it would take almost all of the UN's troops, just to patrol the main cities... much less the country.

This is a HUGE country... i have traveled it much, and can say with even my limited knowledge, there are places that haven't been touched by man in our history. Hypothetically a civil war would be a guerilla operation, with random concentrations...
With the number of gun owners in the USA, It would make Palestine look like Disney land.

So while there is a persistant beat of the fear drum, the reality of numbers just really takes the steam out...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join