It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
But after much therapy I was told that it's actually drama, fiction, TV !

Well I here they have therapy for free thinking now too. Seems TPTB have decided that free thinking is a mental illness.

Glad you were cured

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

have you read anything in the thread besides the title?
or is this just your idea of an acceptable tos violation?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by daggyz
But after much therapy I was told that it's actually drama, fiction, TV !

Well I here they have therapy for free thinking now too. Seems TPTB have decided that free thinking is a mental illness.

Glad you were cured

lol thank you z. whatcha think of the amduat symbol on that image? here i thought it was simply an "afterlife" symbol, when it was more specifically, the amduat! AND it's a star in a circle. (some would suggest that it's a pentagram. i don't think so! i think it's a gate symbol (i know i know, it could be a summoning circle but why then all the other examples? are they saying you can summon naked black guys from a glowing lake by saying a few words and if so, where are the summoning words on the pic? .......see why i am having a problem with the purely spiritual interpretation?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Wow 250 + pages makes it hard for to skim through with out missing key stuff.

Recently saw the movie on cinimax and totally thought of this thread.

startied checking out the links as well just wanted to post and say glad this thread is still running and will be makin some actual relevant comments within this weeknd.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

That would be Dan Burisch... I will link you to his stuff on Stargates tomorrow

@ Undo. Got in late tonight, will call when I get home tomorrow, around 6-7 pm Pacific

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuyInTheKnow
Wow 250 + pages makes it hard for to skim through with out missing key stuff.

Recently saw the movie on cinimax and totally thought of this thread.

startied checking out the links as well just wanted to post and say glad this thread is still running and will be makin some actual relevant comments within this weeknd.

great, will be interested in reading what you have to say about it.
always learning new things from other people in this thread.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by stewalters1

That would be Dan Burisch... I will link you to his stuff on Stargates tomorrow

@ Undo. Got in late tonight, will call when I get home tomorrow, around 6-7 pm Pacific

yeah, no problem. i fell asleep early too. i was like must.stay.awake.talk.to.zorgon.....zzz.zzz.what?huh?.must.stay.awake.talk.to..zzz....zzz.
hubby was early to sleep too. he slept like 12 hours straight i think.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
what did his post say? i didn't get to see it.
same as the magnetic thread?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Would you consider Jacob's Ladder in the Bible a possible "Stargate"? I would assume so.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by undo

Would you consider Jacob's Ladder in the Bible a possible "Stargate"? I would assume so.

not sure. could be or could be something else. sounds like it could be.
have you seen the book of enoch references to a super massive black hole? i'm still stunned by how precise it is.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Jacob's Ladder occurred on the First Fruits during the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

I would assume the angels ascending and descending would be a "stargate"

No I have not seen that in Enoch. Any info. to it so I can study it more?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have to read through all of this, all of these posts. I guess too, the Tower of Babel was mentioned in this thread as being a possible "Stargate" or "portal"

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I have to read through all of this, all of these posts. I guess too, the Tower of Babel was mentioned in this thread as being a possible "Stargate" or "portal"

yes, particularly the tower of babel, which i had theorized was enki's sumerian e.abzu, in the process of being replicated, only this time with mudbricks instead of enki's metal version. and the abzu was the gate, associated with it. babel was originally called KA.DINGIR.RA during akkad, before the language changes.

edit on 22-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Do you think then Jesus went through the Stargate on the third day after Passover? i think so!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Do you think then Jesus went through the Stargate on the third day after Passover? i think so!

hrm, not sure on that one either. i had developed the theory that the good guys don't need tech, and are interdimensional, but perhaps this is the same thing on a different level. .

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The angels ascended and descended on Jacob's Ladder. The Tower of Babel was built to allow that to happen. A stairway to heaven. A portal or stargate. Jesus wasn't necessarily resurrected perhaps on that day, the third day after Passover, which is Easter, but instead went in through the stargate, a portal at that time. He returned and was on Earth for 40 days. It wasn't until the 40th day that he ascended up to heaven.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
here's the enoch quotes and a video some guy put together about his thoughts on it

"And I saw a deep abyss, with columns of heavenly fire, and among them I saw columns of fire fall, which were beyond measure alike towards the height and towards the depth (my edit: descending and ascending columns of fire in an active galaxy). And beyond that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of the heaven above, and no firmly founded earth beneath it: there was no water upon it, and no birds, but it was a waste and horrible place (my edit: the black hole). I saw there seven stars like great burning mountains, and to me, when I inquired regarding them, The angel said: 'This place is the end of heaven and earth: this has become a prison for the stars and the host of heaven."

[...]

"And I proceeded to where things were chaotic. And I saw there something horrible: I saw neither a heaven above nor a firmly founded earth, but a place chaotic and horrible. And there I saw seven stars of the heaven bound together in it, like great mountains and burning with fire. Then I said: 'For what sin are they bound, and on what account have they been cast in hither?' Then said Uriel, one of the holy angels, who was with me, and was chief over them, and said: 'Enoch, why dost thou ask, and why art thou eager for the truth? These are of the number of the stars of heaven, which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and are bound here till ten thousand years, the time entailed by their sins, are consummated.' And from thence I went to another place, which was still more horrible than the former, and I saw a horrible thing: a great fire there which burnt and blazed, and the place was cleft as far as the abyss, being full of great descending columns of fire: neither its extent or magnitude could I see, nor could I conjecture. "

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
thanks I will have to check out that above video later. Looks very interesting.

Ponder this thought for a moment. I realized perhaps Jesus never died when he was crucified. He was still alive but very close to death. He was resurrected but resurrection means being brought back to life. He was known for healing people and resurrecting them. Perhaps he healed himself somehow and went through the stargate and saw the Kingdom of Heaven. It wasn't until the 40th day after Easter that he ascended up to heaven, the Kingdom of God. It says in Acts that would be the day of his return as well.

The Acts of the Apostles

The Ascension
6 ¶ When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

hmmm, okay there's a guy who studied the story of osiris and how masonry believes he will return as the once and future king, sort of a king arthur redux. or more specifially, nimrod redux. which he believes is the antichrist number 8 (the last one). that comes dangerously close to how i thought enki was body hopping and had hopped into nimrod. recently i've been considering the possibility that he is yeshua (Ea). so these two concepts are bumping into each other. disturbingly. anyway, you might find his data on it, interesting (although he incliudes no astronomical data): here's the link
www.pidradio.com...

if you're having problems finding it on the page, you can go straight to the download here
hw.libsyn.com...
edit on 24-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join