It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

yeah, and the holy meteor in the central black building that the muslim pilgrims try to touch as they run around the black box in the middle, looks a whole lot like the metaphor for the womb of the universe.. et.al, the idea that tiamat is a female dragon that created the universe, the idea that the gods are BORN from the gate, and as a result, deification of the gate.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
What do you all think about the Janus coin?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
posting to get page over. see my post above

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

there's a sumerian equivalent. somewhere in this thread is a cuneiform glyph that looks as if it's trying to depict the same thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
amazing book of enoch quotes

"And I saw a deep abyss, with columns of heavenly fire, and among them I saw columns of fire fall, which were beyond measure alike towards the height and towards the depth (my edit: descending and ascending columns of fire in an active galaxy). And beyond that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of the heaven above, and no firmly founded earth beneath it: there was no water upon it, and no birds, but it was a waste and horrible place (my edit: the black hole). I saw there seven stars like great burning mountains, and to me, when I inquired regarding them, The angel said: 'This place is the end of heaven and earth: this has become a prison for the stars and the host of heaven."

[...]

"And I proceeded to where things were chaotic. And I saw there something horrible: I saw neither a heaven above nor a firmly founded earth, but a place chaotic and horrible. And there I saw seven stars of the heaven bound together in it, like great mountains and burning with fire. Then I said: 'For what sin are they bound, and on what account have they been cast in hither?' Then said Uriel, one of the holy angels, who was with me, and was chief over them, and said: 'Enoch, why dost thou ask, and why art thou eager for the truth? These are of the number of the stars of heaven, which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and are bound here till ten thousand years, the time entailed by their sins, are consummated.' And from thence I went to another place, which was still more horrible than the former, and I saw a horrible thing: a great fire there which burnt and blazed, and the place was cleft as far as the abyss, being full of great descending columns of fire: neither its extent or magnitude could I see, nor could I conjecture. "

oh.my.gosh. enoch was like the first abductee! and he saw, first hand, a super massive black hole in an ACTIVE galaxy, 5000 years ago! i still can't get over this.

the data is spread out in the book, interspersed with other odd things, but the above quotes are definitely the relevant to this thread

you can read the rest of the book of enoch here
www.heaven.net.nz...

edit on 1-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Antoniastar

i dunno.

here's a video made by a guy who thinks the book of enoch is describing a super massive black hole (stick with it. the guy might be a bit confusing at first, but just listen to what he's reading! the metaphors are darn near perfect

also, this guy thinks the star of david is perhaps related. here it is:

Undo thank you very much for posting these vids!!!! They are both absorbing my thoughts.

I am curious to know if Enoch was shown or went through an actual gate and hole, perhaps artificial in origin?

And the Key of David. Finally it makes sense. I hadn't realized that DVD in an ancient script spelled "two "doors"m one for heaven and one for earth; and a "nail" fastening them together." ("2012 Stargagte" by antigrav777).

Now how super kool is that??! I find it interesting, and could be a mere matter of linguistics, that one side of a pyramid is triangular as is the triangular character of the 'D' in DVD. And also the "Key of David" could be a general reference to the two triangles or two "doors" AND a "nail" as the key. Hmmm.

Not that I expect you to tell me, just thinking out loud really. I will see if I can raise anything (no not a stargate lol!)

Toni

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
The seal of god and The mark of the beast are 2 completely different things.

The seal of god protects you from the beast, the mark of the beast is what most people think of nowadays to be some implantable chip, or simply money.

If i remember correct Mecca is built on a Leyline?

The positioning of the religous symbols on the forehead are always in front of the Phyneal Gland, our own personal "stargate" that allows us to travel the universe by means of meditation and focus. Is it this connection to the eternal pool of energy that we should worship, with the geometric shapes placed in front (or on top, like at Mecca, or any ancient pyramid structure) of our own wide-frequency reciever (our gland), acting as an amplifier?

Well yes I've heard that the seal of god and the mark of the beast are two different things. But...

If "god" and the "beast" are one and the same then what? Who's gonna "protect" -bring your own here - then? It's possible but I don't want to get into a theological discussion (blah). It sounds very suspicious. Reminds me of a Roman thing.....you know "divide and conquer"? So there's absolutely no way in god's green earth that the "seal" and the "mark" are two sides to the same coin?

I'm keeping my eye on this one. Not that I'm some myth buster or anything. It's just that I'm not as naive as I once was.

So the 'seal' and the 'mark' can be applied to more than one thing. If the mark is relevant to this discussion of stargates, 'if' being the key word here, then I can only speculate at this point if TheDolphinSings theory apples. This way for more info >>>>>> Decode 666 - Six Degrees of Separation

There! Sink your thoughts into that!

edit on 2-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: it's a new year.

edit on 2-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I inserted an exclamation point!

edit on 2-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: it's 'one and the same' not 'one in the same'.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

well it works like this:

numerology references in the new testament are based on older hebrew references. 7 is the number of completion and god. 6 is the number of incompleteness and man.

when used in triplicate, each number depicts an aspect of the sentient being in question. for example:

777 = god (spirit body) sitting in the temple of god (the physical body of the believer), identifying himself as god

666 = man (physical body) sitting in the temple of god (physical body), removing god from the equation and proclaiming himself (physical body) to be god. (to me it sounds like transhumanism)

edit on 2-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
since we're on the subject anyway"

earlier in the thread, there was a brief discussion of what differentiated gilgamesh from his fellow humans, that he could refer to himself as 2/3rds god. furthermore, what aspect of gilgamesh's "divine" body, convinced the "scorpion men" at the gates of mt. mashu, that he was capable of making the gate journey, which humans apparently couldn't survive.

it crossed my mind at the time, that he may have been genetically modified and that the modification was one of the first examples of transhumanism. this seems to be born out in the story of nimrod as well (who may have been the original gilgamesh, who was later mythologized in the epic).

nimrod BECAME a "mighty one." the phrase "mighty one" in old testament parlance, was equivalent to "nephilim", who were the unnatural offspring of the "angels" and human women. but in nimrod's case, he wasn't born a mighty one, he BECAME a mighty one, leading me to believe that he was genetically altered, later in his life.

following this train of thought, i looked to the prophetical text of Daniel (in old testament). daniel, at the behest of nebuchadnezzar, the king of the babylonian empire (that the 666 beast system is based on), interpreted a dream for the king. the interpretation was a statue, composed of various metals, each metal representing a different empire in world history. this statue supposedly would contain all the world governments this planet would ever have before the end of the world as we know it. what struck me as particularly odd was the final world empire, part iron/part clay.

the iron/clay thing has several metaphorical meanings, most obvious of which is IRON represented the roman empire. however, why the clay? the theories suggest that the man made iron of the roman war machines, were going to be melded with the religion of adam, the man made of clay. however, upon further consideration, it donned on me that this might in fact, be a reference to a melding of man (clay) and machine (metal). and that the more esoteric reason all the world empires were assigned metals, is because their hierarchies were composed of genetically modified nephilim.
edit on 2-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Transformers are real too...so are Thundercats, McGyver and Batman.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FinsterIngredNebula

you realize responses such as yours are not allowed on ats and that i could ask to have it removed? i'd much prefer you offered a reasoned argument instead of simply behaving like a child, having difficulty dealing with the idea that not everyone believes exactly as he does.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Congrats Undo youve got over 400 flags now.
I cant believe that ive been reading this thread for over a year now. Its no doubt the only thread that i can still open and learn something new...and still be captivated by it a year later....My vote for best thread on ATS

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
To recap one of my posts here long ago: Star-gates can be as small as a wormhole. You know, the approximate diameter of a worm used as fishing lure. Why do you suppose wormholes got its name?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I also believe that "stargates" are real, both as literally stargates and as psychic/mental phenomena. Whereas the average individual cannot access the literal stargates, which I think are kept under wraps by governments, the average individual can, I think, access psychic (i.e. astral) stargates.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedgolfer

thank you.
i'm still learning so i try to post what i'm learning here, for those who are interested in the topic.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You do realize that one liner off topic posts have been in this thread without any moderation whatsoever (including yours above). I would hope if your going to call the police to defend you, that you would at least point out the VERY SAME infractions your guilty off in this thread (on this very page)...now hurry, go edit your posts to have more than one line and to be on topic to you look good........

On topic, I still don't see, other than the OP doing whatever he/she can, how this thread is still alive. The whole premise of this thread is nothing more than severe speculation and nothing more. After this many pages I would expect it to have resolved itself by now, but as all things UFO goes, those that choose to believe in the absurd can find anything and everything to justify their position.

There is a forum for this type of foolish nonsense, no need to clog the UFO/Aliens forum with it....but then again, that forum is clogged up with the same so whats the point I guess?
edit on 3-1-2011 by IgnoreTheFacts because: To make more than a one liner, ha ha.

edit on 3-1-2011 by IgnoreTheFacts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Edit.

The guy's been banned anyway....

edit on 3/1/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

You can call someone ignorant around here, because that is not really an insult. Ignorance is simply the lack of verified knowledge. But to call someone a tool because they don't pile on your bandwagon of idiocy is wrong.

If someone really wants to call the mods in order to make this thread comply with the terms and conditions, well...this thread would loose a few pages for sure, lol. So, either be consistent or sit back and deal with those that have the ability to use logic, reason and common sense. I know, I know....those three things are your enemy because they stand in the way of getting Joe Six Pack on your side, but if you don't have those on your side you have nothing but SCIENCE FICTION and IGNORANCE.

I now return you to this thread, where you folks can gather post after post of speculative ignorance (that should be in another forum) and think your doing this subject any good.

The sad thing is, ATS is now doing a radio show. Small at first, I know. But it might grow. But any person with the use of their brain will come to ATS for more information and be bombarded with ignorant thread like "Hilary Clinton is an alien", "Check Out These Moving Lights I filmed Last Night (link to useless youtube video), and "Stargates Are Real!!!"......any of which will cause the average Joe to run away and never come back.

If, and I do mean IF this tripe if true, don't you think you would be better served to present a front that doesn't make you all look foolish, then maybe hit the average Joe up (after he has been hooked) with your "truth"?

It's called PR, and the whole subject could benefit form it. Until then, we are all just a bunch of idiots on the internet discussing the absurd.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Eh? Don't really get your reply to me.

I made no comment about mods or anything like that, just called a guy a tool and said read the thread.

The thread is extremely interesting and has some really decent info in it.
It's fascinating to see that many ancient cultures talked of such a thing/device and that people still have an interest today.
For someone to just read a thread title, as that person did, and the come in with some smart-ass reply... is just stupid.

The thread is huge and is filled with kinds of info and stuff.... reading through some would help.

Also... this isn't my thread, I have nothing vested in it...

I was merely speaking to the other poster in terms of politeness and decency.... a little ironic as I called him a tool I know

Anyway, whether you believe in this or not (I personally am not sure, but find it interesting all the same) is irrelevant.

The thread is huge and interesting and has had some fantastic discussions.

If you're not interested and don't like the topic, why are you posting on it?
(
edit on 3/1/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

If you're not interested and don't like the topic, why are you posting on it?

Because it is this very thing that makes us all look like new age, hippy ignorant fools. I am interested in this subject, but hate not being able to discuss it in public (and trust me, I have some cool stuff to say) without people looking at me like I'm some kind of ignorant nut. Thanks to stuff like this.

Edit to add more than one line so the OP doesn't call the cops on me (and the dozens of others, including himself/herself that is guilty of the same thing), LOL.

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join