It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

hey zorgon.... this should interest you... psychic teleportation.... pg 55 from the usaf report....

Hypothesis Based on Mathematical Geometry

The Chinese researchers reported in their teleportation experiments that high-speed photography/videotaping recorded test specimens physically “melding” or blending with the walls of sealed containers, and in a different series of experiments the test specimens would simply disappear from inside the container only to reappear at another location (after seconds to several minutes of time transpired). They also reported in the series of radio micro-transmitter experiments that there were large fluctuations in the intensity (in both amplitude and frequency) of the monitored signal to the effect that it would either completely disappear or become extremely weak (to the extent that the monitoring instruments could scarcely detect it); and they discovered that there was a definite correlation between the change in strength (i.e., radical frequency shifts were observed) of the monitored radio signal and the teleportation of the radio micro-transmitter, such that the weak or absent signal indicated that the specimen as “nonexistent” (or in an altered physical state) during teleportation. This data is important because without the aid of electronic monitoring instruments, the average person’s sensory organs and usual methods of detection are temporarily unable to perceive the test specimen’s (ambiguous) existence during the teleportation process. This data offers an important clue on what the teleportation mechanism is.

It is beyond the scope of this study to propose a complete self-consistent physics theory of consciousness/mind, which explains how the mind can activate p-Teleportation and related psychotronics phenomena. This topic has been under study in recent decades by a legion of medical science, bio- and neuro-physiology, psychology, mathematics, philosophy, and physics experts. Many different theories with varying degree of theoretical maturity and self-consistency have been proposed over the years, and most of them have not yet been experimentally tested for various reasons. However, some first-order experimental work has been done (Mitchell, 1974b; Targ and Puthoff, 1977; Wolman et al., 1986; Radin, 1997; Tart et al., 2002). Ironically, quantum mechanics theory, and the related physics of quantum entanglement and teleportation, has become the primary focus of all of the physics theories of consciousness/psychotronics that have been recently proposed (see for example, Shan, 2003). Wolman et al. (1986) and Radin (1997) provide a review and discussion on recent theories and experiments that are based on quantum physics theory (see also, Walker, 1974; Targ and Puthoff, 1977; Mitchell, 1999, and the references cited therein; Tart et al., 2002). It appears that the physics of q-Teleportation (Chapter 3) has tremendous relevance to the physics of p-Teleportation and psychotronics.

In the following I propose a parsimonious first-order hypothesis that can explain the gross features of both the Chinese p-Teleportation data and the other reported p-Teleportation phenomena. But I will refrain from including any role that might be played by quantum phenomena since the scientific community has not yet settled that particular issue. (However, it is apparent that quantum theory and quantum phenomena will likely play a key role in a formal physics theory of PK and psychotronics.)

First-Order Hypothesis:

Fact 1: The mature discipline of mathematical geometry developed the properties of higher dimensional spaces (Reichenbach, 1957; Manning, 1977; Rucker, 1977). An example of one such property that is of relevance to the hypothesis: One can visualize a four-dimensional world by using color as the 4th dimension. We can think of a three-dimensional world, whereby objects pass through one another if their colors (i.e., four-dimensional locations) are different (Reichenbach, 1957). For example, color can be used as a 4th dimension to see how a knot in three-dimensions can be untied in a 4th spatial dimension without moving the ends of the cord. That is because a cord cannot stay knotted in four-dimensional space, because the extra degree of freedom will cause any knot to slip through itself. Two other interesting and relevant examples are that the links of a chain may be separated unbroken in the 4th dimension, and a flexible sphere may be turned inside out without tearing in the 4th dimension (Manning, 1977; Rucker, 1977).

Proposition 1 and Fact 2: It has been proposed that our space actually possesses a slight fourdimensional hyperthickness, so that the ultimate components of our nervous system are actually higher dimensional, thus enabling the human mind/brain to imagine four-dimensional space (Hinton, 1888, 1904; Rucker, 1977). If this is the case, then the three-dimensional nets of neurons that code thoughts in our brain may form four-dimensional patterns to achieve fourdimensional thought. The “bulk” space in 3-brane theory (see Section 4.1), and experimental data from the Remote Viewing program (see Section 5.1), provide support for this concept. Can we see into the 4th dimension and have four-dimensional thoughts? Yes, we can. Proof (see, Rucker, 1977, 1984): If you look at a Necker cube for a while, it spontaneously turns into its mirror image and back again. If you watch it do this often enough, the twinkling sort of motion from one state to the other begins to seem like a continuous motion. But this motion can only be continuous if it is a rotation in four-dimensional space. The mathematician August F. Möbius discovered in 1827 that it is in fact possible to turn a three-dimensional solid object into its mirror image by an appropriate rotation through four-dimensional space (a.k.a. hyperspace rotation). Thus, it is actually possible for our minds to perform such a rotation. Therefore, we can actually produce four-dimensional phenomenon in our minds, so our consciousness is four-dimensional. Rucker (1984) shows another dramatic example of being able to see into the 4th dimension via a “Neck-A-Cube.”

Fact 3: Another property of higher dimensional geometry (Reichenbach, 1957; Rucker, 1977, 1984) is that one can move through solid three-dimensional obstacles without penetrating them by passing in the direction of the 4th (spatial) dimension. The 4th dimension is perpendicular to all of our normal three-dimensional space directions, and so our three-dimensional enclosures have no walls against this direction.

Conclusion and Hypothesis: Therefore, the results of the Chinese p-Teleportation experiments can simply be explained as a human consciousness phenomenon that somehow acts to move or rotate test specimens through a 4th spatial dimension, so that the specimens are able to penetrate the solid walls/barriers of their containers without physically breaching them. No real dematerialization/rematerialization of the specimens takes place. The intensity fluctuations of the radio micro-transmitter specimen’s electromagnetic signal, and the apparent blending of the other specimens with the walls of their containers, represent the passage of the specimens through a 4th spatial dimension. During teleportation the radio signals emitted by the micro-transmitter became weak/non-existent and fluctuated, because they were spreading out into the 4th dimension and became undetectable in our three-dimensional space. The weak signals that were (“barely”) detected represent the leakage of a portion of the radio signal back into our three-dimensional space from the 4th dimension during teleportation. The observed blending of the other specimens with the walls of their containers is how the movement/rotation of the specimens through the 4th dimension was visually interpreted by the mind (along the lines of the Necker cube or Neck-ACube examples).

www.fas.org...

+ with references to your smoking man....

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
hey zorgon.... this should interest you... psychic teleportation....

Thanks saw that

+ with references to your smoking man....

You know... it's about time I meet him face to face. Gonna see if John can set that up for me. After all he was "Wild Turkey" in the Aviary
Puthoff was the Owl

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
just dropping by to share my latest research trail on the subject of just WHAT is coming out of the abyss in revelation 9. to catch new readers up to speed on this (somewhat),

the theory is that the bottomless pit referenced in the bible, book of revelation, chapter 9, (original abyss), is the same as the sumerian abzu (abzu=abyss=bottomless pit, etc).

if at any point, something rather odd came out of the abzu in sumerian texts, logic suggests it's probably connected or related to the things coming out of the abyss in revelation 9.

problem is, the data isn't just referring to "creatures" in the physical or spiritual sense, but also the metaphorical sense, as they are composed of bits and pieces of various constellations (scorpio, virgo, leo)

apparently, there's a mesopotamian "demon" called "Pazuzu" of similar description. when i originally heard the name, it was referrred to as a zuzu demon. which of course, got my attention due to the "zu" and the description of the demon, which can be seen and read about in detail, here:

en.wikipedia.org...

note it has "locust" wings, teeth of a lion, tail of a scorpion, although it doesn't have the hair of a woman reference.

furthermore, note that it isn't a sumerian entity but instead an assyrian/babylonian entity. i do believe it's a later incarnation of the original concept, which was derived from the things coming out of kingu gate in the enuma elish, the guardians of the gates of mt. mashu in the epic of gilgamesh, and etc.

more research seemed to connect them to manticore (mythological beasts) and sphinxes, although not quite as solidly, the comparison is definitely there, etymologically and definitively.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
addendum to above post:

following the trail even further back, reveals the connection between the first deification of the abzu, where abzu went from being an underground gate chamber of swirling chaotic water to being a godman in the later text called the enuma elish, he is mated with tiamat (the chaos water dragon) who is said to be the creator of all life in enuma elish. these are carefully intertwined ideas, telling a deeper story with pictures, metaphors, symbols, and so much intricate interweaving, it's a veritable labyrinth. fortunately, with some research it's pretty obvious they are all related to the same exact concepts: et.al, the gate and the things that come out of the gate, either good or evil or indifferent.

into this fray, are the related stories of inana (inanna), ishtar, isis,,lamashtu, lillith, and their male counterparts, and their various symbols also tell the same stories, repeatedly. this also applies to the pazuzu demon and his female counterpart, who is pretty much a clone of lillith,a less than friendly reinterpretation of inanna/isis/ishtar, etc. in effect, pazuzu and lamashtu are not mirror opposites of each other, but rather further definitions of something related to the gate (the abzu).

as a result, i think their part in the gate is more precisely defined in revelation 9. they are not seasonal demons,(plague bringers/bad weather demons, etc) as per the babylonian version, nor are they exclusively astronomical as per the constellations associated with their appearances. they appear to signify a passage of time, yes, but not exclusively for the purpose of bringing plagues of locusts or the ilk. we're talking time passages of thousands of years, not 1 year to the next, as a result, they must fit into the larger precession of the equinoxes puzzle, as depicted in revelation 12 and referred to repeatedly as the culmination of 1/3rd of precession (a circuit of draco's tail across the heavenly expanse, scooping the stars and hurling them to the earth (double metaphor)).

to clarify what i mean, consider all the metaphors and symbols are applicable but none are exclusive. they define one larger picture of a series of events, related to the events, before and after, their appearance in the text. which to me, sounds like an alien invasion, arriving on earth, via the gate system.

edit on 28-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
This will toss a monkey wrench into the machine...

Did first humans come out of Middle East and not Africa? Israeli discovery forces scientists to re-examine evolution of modern man
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scientists could be forced to re-write the history of the evolution of modern man after the discovery of 400,000-year-old human remains. Until now, researchers believed that homo sapiens, the direct descendants of modern man, evolved in Africa about 200,000 years ago and gradually migrated north, through the Middle East, to Europe and Asia. Recently, discoveries of early human remains in China and Spain have cast doubt on the 'Out of Africa' theory, but no-one was certain.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Very Interesting

now THAT's interesting. although the fact it's in daily mail doesn't thrill me, it's still on the right track. however, it doesn't necessarily suggest those are human habitations (although they might be). as you recall, my theory was that we were preceeded by reptilian-mammalian and amphibian-mammalian races, and that the lack of human only statuary / cave paintings, seems to uphold the theory, as does the fossil record. thus we have scientists trying to match all kinds of skulls to reptilian-mammalian and amphibian-mammalian bodies. it's actually alot more complicated than even they imagine with their branching evolutionary trees, or we're missing not just a huge part of the puzzle but a mammoth part of the puzzle.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by zorgon
This will toss a monkey wrench into the machine...

Did first humans come out of Middle East and not Africa? Israeli discovery forces scientists to re-examine evolution of modern man
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scientists could be forced to re-write the history of the evolution of modern man after the discovery of 400,000-year-old human remains. Until now, researchers believed that homo sapiens, the direct descendants of modern man, evolved in Africa about 200,000 years ago and gradually migrated north, through the Middle East, to Europe and Asia. Recently, discoveries of early human remains in China and Spain have cast doubt on the 'Out of Africa' theory, but no-one was certain.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Very Interesting

now THAT's interesting. although the fact it's in daily mail doesn't thrill me, it's still on the right track. however, it doesn't necessarily suggest those are human habitations (although they might be). as you recall, my theory was that we were preceeded by reptilian-mammalian and amphibian-mammalian races, and that the lack of human only statuary / cave paintings, seems to uphold the theory, as does the fossil record. thus we have scientists trying to match all kinds of skulls to reptilian-mammalian and amphibian-mammalian bodies. it's actually alot more complicated than even they imagine with their branching evolutionary trees, or we're missing not just a huge part of the puzzle but a mammoth part of the puzzle.

Really we all evolved in Jerusalem?

Personally I would have placed human origin in Austria or Bavaria.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

The weak signals that were (“barely”) detected represent the leakage of a portion of the radio signal back into our three-dimensional space from the 4th dimension during teleportation.

leakage?! that can't be good. the ibm study didn't suggest any data was lost during transmission. in fact, they claim to have established a working teleportation model in which the object to be teleported is not cloned (this would result in small bits of data being lost on each cloning), but rather, true teleportation. it must be significant enough of a leak to be able to register. so is the "psychotronic" version, leaking? does this mean the mechanical method is actually better or ?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

no, we didn't evolve here at all. the theory of the thread is, that we were from somewhere else, and were brought here, as is indicated in just about every ancient text on the planet. also, the thread theory is, that the races they are finding resemble homo sapiens in as much as we share some characteristics with the races involved, such as mammalian, amphibian and reptilian features.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Very interessting read, i just read the first few pages and discovered your books arent at the website andmore or better said the site itself is offline.

Is there ayway i can get a hold of them? This totally got me hooked and i cant wait to read alot more

You can u2u me if u dont want to post it here.

Cheers Impetus

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Impetus

hi,

this thread is probably the better place to read on the subject, as the ebooks are now drastically out of date. so much additional info has been provided in this thread, by not just me, but other knowledgeable posters as well. some of my original theories have been modified as well, making the current state of the ebooks, less than exemplary. i'd encourage you to read the thread.

just skip the parts where i gripe about life and argue with people on whether the gate is real or spiritual (this subject is nigh on impossible to determine without solid evidence, neither of which i'm personally interested in obtaining - et.al, i don't want to be anywhere near a functioning interdimensional/spirit portal of any variety, unless i know exactly what i'm doing in the first place lol)
edit on 29-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

ooh i just happen to recall sitchin's data on jerusalem. perhaps a sitchinite can assist with the accuracy of memory on this, but i seem to recall him saying there was a huge, antediluvian spaceport/control center at what is known as jerusalem today. however, the details i recall on his theory are sketchy at best. something to do with what he calls the pyramid wars, destroyed the complex or it was deliberately laid waste by its original owners.

i added my theory to this that the habiru (hibiru (hebrews) - the people of nibiru, enlil's temple city in sumer) were the original stonemasons that not only built the temple complex there, but several similar "holy mounts" in israel, egypt and the sinai peninsula.

during their wanderings in the "Desert", the israelites (habiru), visited several of the original "holy mounts," most of which were in ruin, and one in particular that belonged to enlil-enki. there's a deeper reason for why the habiru "wandered" in the desert for 40 years, than is told in the story.

this theory has been a particularly interesting trail, specifically because of how it answers questions no one even thought to raise (other than perhaps in esoterica or the writings of people like sir isaac newton), about the whys and wherefores of the "promised land". what was so important about that particular tract of land? what was it about its history that would earn it the moniquer, "land flowing with milk and honey" before they had even got there, and make it such a focal point, off and on, for thousands of years? in biblical texts, it simply arrives in the story, seemingly out of nowhere, as an extremely important land mass. why?

i posted a video by david flynn, earlier in the thread that might help answer some of these questions, although it's actually an overview of a book on the subject of isaac newton's theories regarding temple mount in jerusalem.

edit on 29-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
look at my signature

they can exist ... its very possible to make one
if you are a millions years more technology advanced

i dont know but many things in the stargate franchise look very very credible and plausible... do they want to hide the real stargate
by creating the SG1 franchise or what ... its a theory
the worm hole Xtrem episode explain that theory in a way

[edit on 8/3/2010 by Ben81]

I've started watching the Stargate series not too long ago (SG1, at season 9 now, so almost finished).
Point is that i started watching them after reading up on stargates first. Weird thing is, alot of the stuff they have episodes about, seem directly taken from ancient writings and their alternative interpetations.

Makes me wonder if the SG series writers used those texts as pure reference, or if they're actually trying to make a point.

The way they tell it over the course of the episodes is ever so subtle, but it's our entire alternative history completely layed out for the one looking for it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

i have read some things on this and have to say i think you may be on the right lines.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

just dropping by to share my latest research trail on the subject of just WHAT is coming out of the abyss in revelation 9. to catch new readers up to speed on this (somewhat),

the theory is that the bottomless pit referenced in the bible, book of revelation, chapter 9, (original abyss), is the same as the sumerian abzu (abzu=abyss=bottomless pit, etc).

if at any point, something rather odd came out of the abzu in sumerian texts, logic suggests it's probably connected or related to the things coming out of the abyss in revelation 9.

problem is, the data isn't just referring to "creatures" in the physical or spiritual sense, but also the metaphorical sense, as they are composed of bits and pieces of various constellations (scorpio, virgo, leo)

apparently, there's a mesopotamian "demon" called "Pazuzu" of similar description. when i originally heard the name, it was referrred to as a zuzu demon. which of course, got my attention due to the "zu" and the description of the demon, which can be seen and read about in detail, here:

en.wikipedia.org...

note it has "locust" wings, teeth of a lion, tail of a scorpion, although it doesn't have the hair of a woman reference.

furthermore, note that it isn't a sumerian entity but instead an assyrian/babylonian entity. i do believe it's a later incarnation of the original concept, which was derived from the things coming out of kingu gate in the enuma elish, the guardians of the gates of mt. mashu in the epic of gilgamesh, and etc.

more research seemed to connect them to manticore (mythological beasts) and sphinxes, although not quite as solidly, the comparison is definitely there, etymologically and definitively.

Hi Undo,

Nice thread!

Thanks for posting this. What you say makes a lot of sense. I like how you connect the dots.

It's good to boil down information to end up with a base knowledge. Throughout time and spanning cultures, stories absorb and change. I see you have a great talent with sorting it all out. Making comparisons and matching patterns is smart. I'm not into religion (yet am very spiritual) however, I do think that the Bible gives us hints as to certain things.

I am learning much from you. For starters, I didn't know that abzu is another name for abyss. And certainly I am very interested to know who comes out of the abyss in Rev. 9. I think the "bottomless pit" could be a metaphor for a stargate that leads into the Universe. So anything could be coming out of there.

Well okay but what?

Hmmmm....
edit on 30-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: it's declassified.
edit on 30-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: of a typo
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

you might find the passages in enuma elish interesting as well. this is the gist of it:

enuma elish was an attempt to rewrite what happened in mesopotamia and egypt before the black sea flood. it was some 200 years after the fact, and contained alot of new metaphors for older things. one such metaphor was the deification of Abzu, which had originally been an underground chamber of chaotic "water" , the most prominent feature of which was a gate. in enuma elish, Abzu became a god man. he was killed (Cut off, which i theorize was the severing of the wormhole connection to the gate) and his spouse, Tiamat, who had originally been a "chaos water dragon," was deifed as a god woman. when abzu died, tiamat bonded with kingu instead.

the theory is that kingu was another gate, possibly on the moon, and that the gate was being used up to the point where abzu was cut off, for an invasion like the one in revelation 9. because the abzu gate was closed off, the wormhole (tiamat, the chaos water dragon), connected to a gate (kingu) on the moon, allowing the invasion to continue as close to earth as possible. the description of the things coming out of kingu, as listed in the enuma elish, sounds a great deal like revelation 9's bottomless pit event.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
here's a relevant excerpt from it:

Hath made in addition weapons invincible; she hath spawned monster-serpents,
Sharp of tooth, and merciless of fang.
With poison, instead of blood, she hath filled their bodies.
Fierce monster-vipers she hath clothed with terror,
With splendor she hath decked them; she hath made them of lofty stature.
Whoever beholdeth them is overcome by terror,
Their bodies rear up and none can withstand their attack.
She hath set up vipers, and dragons, and the monster Lahamu,
And hurricanes and raging hounds, and scorpion-men,
And mighty tempests, and fish-men and rams;
They bear cruel weapons, without fear of the fight. Her commands are mighty; none can resist them;
After this fashion, huge of stature, hath she made eleven monsters.
Among the gods who are her sons, inasmuch as he hath given her support,
She hath exalted Kingu; in their midst she hath raised him to power.
To march before the forces, to lead the host,
To give the battle-signal, to advance to the attack. To direct the battle, to control the fight,
Unto him hath she entrusted; in costly raiment she hath made him sit, saving:.
I have uttered thy spell; in the assembly of the gods I have raised thee to power,

www.sacred-texts.com...

i think the last sentence is a reference to the opening of the kingu gate. theoretically, of course.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
p.s. tiamat in this example, is like a lesser version of this:

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Antoniastar

you might find the passages in enuma elish interesting as well. this is the gist of it:

enuma elish was an attempt to rewrite what happened in mesopotamia and egypt before the black sea flood. it was some 200 years after the fact, and contained alot of new metaphors for older things. one such metaphor was the deification of Abzu, which had originally been an underground chamber of chaotic "water" , the most prominent feature of which was a gate. in enuma elish, Abzu became a god man. he was killed (Cut off, which i theorize was the severing of the wormhole connection to the gate) and his spouse, Tiamat, who had originally been a "chaos water dragon," was deifed as a god woman. when abzu died, tiamat bonded with kingu instead.

the theory is that kingu was another gate, possibly on the moon, and that the gate was being used up to the point where abzu was cut off, for an invasion like the one in revelation 9. because the abzu gate was closed off, the wormhole (tiamat, the chaos water dragon), connected to a gate (kingu) on the moon, allowing the invasion to continue as close to earth as possible. the description of the things coming out of kingu, as listed in the enuma elish, sounds a great deal like revelation 9's bottomless pit event.

Oh wow yes I'm interested in all this kind of stuff. Thank you.

So according to the enuma elish's version of mesopotamia and egypt history an underground chamber (of chaotic water which was a gate) metaphically transformed into a god-man named Azbu about 200 years after a flood of the black sea? Have you any theory of hoe the flood and the chaotic "water" have any metaphoric connection? Like if the 'water' represents the gate itself with the 'dragon being the wormhole?

Yes good! I too think that Abzu being killed could be code for the gate being cut off from the wormhole or "tiamat, the chas water dragon", wormhole ,dragon, It fits nicely. So the Abzu gets killed an then Tiamat, the god-woman bonds with kingu (I like this word
), another gate. So then that makes two gates and one hole. One gate being located on Earth, the other on the Moon and a stargate (theory-wise).

An invasion??? ? In Revelation? 9? Okay I'll have to check it out.

edit on 31-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: of a typo.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Sorry, i might have missed some posts?

But i was in the assumption that Tiamat was either our original home planet, or the one that Nibiru/Nemesis crashed into and formed our asteroid belt?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

This could be just a coincidence, thought I'd post it anyway. Weird though about the year 2012.

Water Dragons – Years 1952 and 2012
Water calms the Dragon’s fire. Water Dragons are able to see things from other points of view. They don’t have the need to always be right. Their decisions, if well-researched, are usually better since they allow other’s to become involved.

www.chinesezodiac.com...

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join