It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
here's a relevant excerpt from it:

Hath made in addition weapons invincible; she hath spawned monster-serpents,
Sharp of tooth, and merciless of fang.
With poison, instead of blood, she hath filled their bodies.
Fierce monster-vipers she hath clothed with terror,
With splendor she hath decked them; she hath made them of lofty stature.
Whoever beholdeth them is overcome by terror,
Their bodies rear up and none can withstand their attack.
She hath set up vipers, and dragons, and the monster Lahamu,
And hurricanes and raging hounds, and scorpion-men,
And mighty tempests, and fish-men and rams;
They bear cruel weapons, without fear of the fight. Her commands are mighty; none can resist them;
After this fashion, huge of stature, hath she made eleven monsters.
Among the gods who are her sons, inasmuch as he hath given her support,
She hath exalted Kingu; in their midst she hath raised him to power.
To march before the forces, to lead the host,
To give the battle-signal, to advance to the attack. To direct the battle, to control the fight,
Unto him hath she entrusted; in costly raiment she hath made him sit, saving:.
I have uttered thy spell; in the assembly of the gods I have raised thee to power,

www.sacred-texts.com...

i think the last sentence is a reference to the opening of the kingu gate. theoretically, of course.

Okay thanks!

"Vipers"? "Dragons"? Yikes if those things are comin' through the gate we had better have reinforcements.
Wonder if they're the Draconian "seven stars" or the seven types of Drace warrior caste I've heard of? The description fits perfectly, i.e., "monster-serpents , "sharp of tooth" and "merciless of fang". Yep that sounds like an Alpha Draco to me. She "spawned" "invincible weapons" hah...hmmm...reeeeeeelly...interesting..story.

Beautifully written piece (sorry I don't have time to do a full-fledged critique). I haven't had the privilege of reading these sacred texts. So much rich imagination. It's probably based on some truth.

I like it. Your theory is the best I've heard so far. The Kingu gate could be in the center of the Moon or be there at the right time.

edit on 31-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: it's Friday.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

that's a sitchin theory.

let me explain how i arrived at this theory:

tiamat is not identified at all, prior to the flood event texts. the first time she shows up is in enuma elish. AND (and this is the clincher), she's suddenly married/coupled with, ABZU, who is no longer an underground gated abyss chamber, but a god man, who along with tiamat, creates, the gods.

now back up to the original abzu references in the sumerian texts. abzu isn't a god or a man, in fact abzu is the gated abyss (bottomless pit is not the original word in revelation 9! it's abyss!) place from which enki raises the already completed, completely metal, flying, floating, roaring, glowing, tangled thread beyond understanding, abzu temple, called the E.ABZU. it's already built when he raises it from the abyss. and the abyss is the abzu.

this means, essentially, that if tiamat is mated with abzu in the past (and deified in enuma elish), and abzu is a gated abyss from which enki arrives on the planet, that tiamat must have something to do with this mating. what though? well, it's my theory that tiamat is a wormhole, and that the deification of the wormhole as a god is a later concoction, post flood. without that deification, there's no way to attach tiamat to planetary mythos, so i'm going with the enuma elish being a hatchet job of the ancient past

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Interesting approach.

This makes me rethink my own point of view, just thinking aloud here..

What if Tiamat was the original name of our planet mother earth, and the "mating" that has been done was the introduction of foreign "seed" (DNA) onto our planet?

Im not trying to bash ur theory, it's just that we all know that ancient text are either to be taken to the letter, or need an entire encyclopedia to decypher..

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

p.s. tiamat in this example, is like a lesser version of this:

Google Video Link

Great video! I watched all of it. Thanks.

Puts things into perspective.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
here's a quote from revelation 9 describing the bottomless pit opening event

Revelation 9

1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. \

------------------------

consider, that whenever the prophecies of the bible refer to falling stars, it's always identified as a fallen angel at some point in the surrounding text. so the first verse is revealing the arrival of "an angellic being" who is "falling" to the earth (descending?).

also note that he has a key. and the key is for the gate of the bottomless pit, which is "locked". in the verse, he's about to come down to the earth, from space, and open the gate.

next, he opens the gate and out of it comes a flying metal thing that wages some kind of warfare on the people of the planet who don't have the seal of god on their foreheads. anybody know what the seal is?

edit on 31-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

well i look at it this way (currently):

it's a matter of magnitude.

- super massive black hole creating galaxies.

- smaller black holes/wormholes creating stars/planets and system phenomena

- even smaller wormholes creating sentient beings, via matter teleportation, like a star gate. (this one is, for the purposes of the thread, artificially generated. not sure if the other ones are artificial or not. ... ...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The only people i know in this world who carry a religious "seal" on their foreheads are the people of India, who, as we all know, have a FIRM belief system built around alien origins (coincidence?)

Other than that i can't think of anything that might classify as a "seal of god", especially if it's so obviously restricted to the forehead.

It does give another reference to the Stargate series where the Jaffa have a mark on their foreheads showing their ruling "god"

Maybe it's to be seen more in the light of modern day religous artifacts? (like a cross talisman on a necklace or some other sign of worship?)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

there's also this

what's in the middle of his forehead?

now add to that, the hebrew pharaonic headgear (yes, they have their own!)

newsimg.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Romekje

that's a sitchin theory.

let me explain how i arrived at this theory:

tiamat is not identified at all, prior to the flood event texts. the first time she shows up is in enuma elish. AND (and this is the clincher), she's suddenly married/coupled with, ABZU, who is no longer an underground gated abyss chamber, but a god man, who along with tiamat, creates, the gods.

now back up to the original abzu references in the sumerian texts. abzu isn't a god or a man, in fact abzu is the gated abyss (bottomless pit is not the original word in revelation 9! it's abyss!) place from which enki raises the already completed, completely metal, flying, floating, roaring, glowing, tangled thread beyond understanding, abzu temple, called the E.ABZU. it's already built when he raises it from the abyss. and the abyss is the abzu.

this means, essentially, that if tiamat is mated with abzu in the past (and deified in enuma elish), and abzu is a gated abyss from which enki arrives on the planet, that tiamat must have something to do with this mating. what though? well, it's my theory that tiamat is a wormhole, and that the deification of the wormhole as a god is a later concoction, post flood. without that deification, there's no way to attach tiamat to planetary mythos, so i'm going with the enuma elish being a hatchet job of the ancient past

Thank you for clarifying. You know my first thought was that the Enuma Elish were trying to hide something in plain sight. But they give it away when Tiamat shows up and marries Azbu.

So I wonder who the Enuma Elish are?

edit on 31-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: of some typo.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

here's a quote from revelation 9 describing the bottomless pit opening event

Revelation 9

1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. \

------------------------

consider, that whenever the prophecies of the bible refer to falling stars, it's always identified as a fallen angel at some point in the surrounding text. so the first verse is revealing the arrival of "an angellic being" who is "falling" to the earth (descending?).

also note that he has a key. and the key is for the gate of the bottomless pit, which is "locked". in the verse, he's about to come down to the earth, from space, and open the gate.

next, he opens the gate and out of it comes a flying metal thing that wages some kind of warfare on the people of the planet who don't have the seal of god on their foreheads. anybody know what the seal is?

It is very very interesting how the Enuma Elish story is very similar to the story in Revelations 9.

No I don't know what the "seal" is. I wish I knew.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I realise about the Pharao's and their godly marks but they don't live anymore (as far as we know)

The Hebrews though i didnt know, and their mark is actually very similar to the marks worn by the Pharao's.

One thing IS for sure, if everything in the prophecies and predictions is true, we will get our answers soon enough (and about time, too)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Oh okay I will watch the video Undo!

All this talk seals and stargates gets me goin'.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

the little black box for forehead of hebrews have echoes of another famous black box

notice how hajj looks like a huge metaphor for the super massive black hole at the center of the galaxy, and all the people milling around it, representing the stars and planets. it's like the story of creation of the universe, played out with human bodies

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I know! I've got it. The seal is on "God's chosen people" and the seal is the mark of the Beast?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

it's just music with pharaoh akhenaten photo.

i dunno about the seal being the mark of the beast. i think the mark of the beast is the opposite of the seal of god.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
That is super incredible Undo!!!!!!! I like your version much better!!
Yes they do move like stars and planets around a massive black hole.

How creepified is that?

So the seal is a a doorway or stargate to a wormhole or black hole?
edit on 31-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: I oops'ed.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

it's just music with pharaoh akhenaten photo.

i dunno about the seal being the mark of the beast. i think the mark of the beast is the opposite of the seal of god.

Oh thanks I noticed that after I started the vid.
Nice song btw.

Yes the mark of the beast and the seal of god are two different things. Of course.

Information over-load.

Whew. lol

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

i dunno.

here's a video made by a guy who thinks the book of enoch is describing a super massive black hole (stick with it. the guy might be a bit confusing at first, but just listen to what he's reading! the metaphors are darn near perfect

also, this guy thinks the star of david is perhaps related. here it is:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Romekje

the little black box for forehead of hebrews have echoes of another famous black box

notice how hajj looks like a huge metaphor for the super massive black hole at the center of the galaxy, and all the people milling around it, representing the stars and planets. it's like the story of creation of the universe, played out with human bodies

Undo check out Lucifers Trust

There is another black box there.

The block of iron in the room of silence at the UN.

Isn't the center of a black Hole the densest (Heaviest) point of the universe?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The seal of god and The mark of the beast are 2 completely different things.

The seal of god protects you from the beast, the mark of the beast is what most people think of nowadays to be some implantable chip, or simply money.

If i remember correct Mecca is built on a Leyline?

The positioning of the religous symbols on the forehead are always in front of the Phyneal Gland, our own personal "stargate" that allows us to travel the universe by means of meditation and focus. Is it this connection to the eternal pool of energy that we should worship, with the geometric shapes placed in front (or on top, like at Mecca, or any ancient pyramid structure) of our own wide-frequency reciever (our gland), acting as an amplifier?

new topics

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join