It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Because it is this very thing that makes us all look like new age, hippy ignorant fools. I am interested in this subject, but hate not being able to discuss it in public (and trust me, I have some cool stuff to say) without people looking at me like I'm some kind of ignorant nut. Thanks to stuff like this.

Just write whatever you have man.

Have you even read through this thread at all? It's not all "ignorant nut" talk.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yes I have. At least 85% of it, that is. And yes, my IQ points dropped slightly with every page read.

I noticed the OP chose not to respond to my post pointing out his/her hippocratic leaning.

I do have an open mind, especially knowing what I know. Unfortunately, my mind is not open enough to allow my brain to fall out if I tilt my head the wrong way.

I now return to this thread to exploring the fact that "stargates are real", hoping that, in the next thousand pages or so, it doesn't add yet another black mark for us all (no worries, if this thread doesn't do it, hundreds of others will)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Well maybe the title should be "Are stargates real?" but oh well.

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i established, from the first posts, that the topic is based initially on ancient texts. if you don't think ancient texts are valid, historically, then of course you will think it's nonsense. i also did not "Call the cops" on the guy. he apparently was going from thread to thread (not just this one), making snide, one sentence comments.
edit on 3-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

hippocratic leaning?

hmm... dr. undo. i like it. i've put a great deal of intellectual effort into this thread. there's data ranging from old texts and artifacts, to newer scientific discoveries. a professor lecturing on "artifiical wormholes", science channel programs on super massive black holes and wormholes in general. egyptian archaeology, sumerian archaeology, biblical archaeology, etc etc. how do you lose iq points if you're learning stuff you didn't know before? perhaps you know all this already, in which case, i would direct you to a different thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Because it is this very thing that makes us all look like new age, hippy ignorant fools. I am interested in this subject, but hate not being able to discuss it in public (and trust me, I have some cool stuff to say) without people looking at me like I'm some kind of ignorant nut. Thanks to stuff like this.

So what does it matter that some think us 'fools'? Does that change anything? Will it ever change that there are some out there making bucks selling the tabloids? What do you hope to accomplish?

Who is the real fool? Those that speculate on interesting possibilities (which the whole UFO/Alien forum is anyway SPECULATION) or those who do have answers that would make them seem part of the nut crowd?

Perhaps if you spent a little less time calling everyone with different ideas a nut case, then maybe you wouldn't be in the quandary you are currently in

The reason the thread has lasted so long is because MANY people are very interested in it... Not sure why it bothers you so much. You cannot make everyone believe your version of reality

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein

My kind of nut case

edit on 4-1-2011 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I do have an open mind, especially knowing what I know. Unfortunately, my mind is not open enough to allow my brain to fall out if I tilt my head the wrong way.

Ignore TheFacts, when are you going to stop using the same old lines, your not fooling me anymore.

When I first came across your posts I thought you were arrogant, abrasive, rude and obnoxious. However, I have come to realise that you do have much insight on this subject and I have been watching you closely, instead of going over the same old ground why don't you open up? its obvious (at least to me) that alot of the negative lines you write are just a show and that within your own circle you do indeed open up, what are you afraid of?

There is a reason why are so many people drawn to this thread at this time, you included.The world we reside on is changing rapidly we may not hold the answers but at least in this thread there is common ground and that is this subject is taken seriously.

edit on 4-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Ignore TheFacts, when are you going to stop using the same old lines, your not fooling me anymore.

I always thought that people with high IQ were supposed to evolved in their dogmas. It seems not to be the case with the ITF.

Always the same lines. Please chance the script once a while. Change is good.

edit on 4-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

ignorethefacts said:

I am interested in this subject, but hate not being able to discuss it in public (and trust me, I have some cool stuff to say)

^^if ITF needs to out himself, he can do it on his own thread (unless of course, it's related to my topic). otherwise, i don't see why i have to put up with all his insults, just so he can draw attention to his "expert" opinion on a subject, he doesn't appear to know anything about to begin with. if he knew anything relevant about THIS topic, he would at least make the pretense of arguing the points in the thread, instead of resorting to name calling and attempts at having the thread moved.

that the rest of you appear to be trying to encourage him to spill the beans (which, at this point, doesn't appear to have anything to do with this topic!), while posting on my thread, smells darn funny.

you can thank me later.

p.s. star this post. it's brilliant

edit on 4-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

i think stargates are real. why is it that the human mind enjoys movies like stargate and visiting other planets. because its possible. its real to us, traveling somewhere else in a few seconds is aparrent in so many movies and plots. we're just told its not possible. whats the easiest way between to places... a stargate. bringing anything and everything from one world to another... technically other dimensions. just think of krangs dimension x in teenage mutant ninja turtles...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluntheaded
reply to post by undo

i think stargates are real. why is it that the human mind enjoys movies like stargate

My partner and started watching Stargate last year, we are currently on Stargate episode 3 series 10. We have had to stop and start watching Stargate Atlantis series 1 recently because there are episodes in series 10 (stargate) that don't make sense. We thought that Atlantis would be boring and not up to much but we were both wrong Everything that is in my head in regards to quantum physics,et,ebes,ufo's,area 51 e.t.c has been mentioned in these episodes to date. Names such as prometheus,ba'al,anubis,athena,cronus e.t.c they are all used in this so called science fiction series.

For ordinary jo bloggs who have had nothing extraordinary happen in their lives, its just a series on television. But for those that have experienced something different and have indeed researched in to this topic. it is clear that this series does indeed hold many answers to some pretty puzzling questions.

I remember the first time I saw Thor, the asgard commander, you could scrape me off the ceiling I jumped so high! IMHO this series ran not only to make lots of money but to sow the seeds for future generations. Slow moves e.t.c.

As I said before my partner and I make it a ritual to sit down and watch an episode together, it has been not only entertaining but extremely beneficial as sometimes I find it hard to express all these ideas I have regarding the subject of UFO's ET and quantum physics. Stargate does a great job of giving the information in bite size chunks.

I would bet my entire life on the fact that Stargates are indeed real and that Gary Mckinnon saw the list of billets that are used in each operation (if only he had printed them or given us some form of solid evidence) because I am convinced that stargates are real I move beyond the normal questions like are et real, do ufo exist e.t.c and look a little deeper. For example, if there are teams of USAF/NI travelling amongst the stars then who is running the operations? why don't they use the technology to better this planet? how is it kept secret? then I look in to the dimensional side of things, what if all this is going on in a different dimension, that would be the best place to hide such things wouldnt it? then I think about the negative side of things, one, our planet hardly constitutes looking after when there are literally billions to explore.

Time will tell I am sure of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
if you're bored and haven't seen it yet, the director's cut of the film is apparently on youtube.
you have to go to youtube to watch it tho. it won't allow me to embed. it's 12 videos long. here's the first one

the link www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

imagination certainly didn't hurt mr. kelly! (clip from xanadu of him and olivia newton john as his muse, dancing)

the way i see it, if we don't use our imaginations at all, we aren't going to learn ANYTHING. even rudimentary education requires quite a bit of imagination.

anyway, here's a video series by a christian author named tom horn. this is from his interview on Coast to Coast with George Noory

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
tom has the same theories i do, regarding gate travel and genetically altered travellers. even the oldest references suggest or state outright, that gate travel for humans is, at the most, an one way trip. since we know astral projection, out of body experiences, and visions, are not one way, the associated references must be talking about a physical gate.

it's a matter of deduction.

where we appear to differ is, he is of the belief that the portal is opened between dimensions by an interdimensional species, which links to humans and animals, for the purposes of, what sounds like possession and dna modification. now i am not going to argue that he's absolutely wrong, as that does seem to have some validity. where i think he's possibly off the mark, is to suggest any "chimera" type beings are absolutely the result of tinkering with human and animal dna, rather than a species in its own right, potentially predating homo sapians or earth based life forms.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
further thoughts on the above post:

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that i believe there are not real physical gates. to the contrary, i believe the texts are often saying that there are real physical, 3 dimensional, technological devices for the purposes of generating wormholes for interstellar travel. the interdimensional portal, is perhaps a different thing entirely, but resembles the physical gate to the extent that it's hard to differentiate between them in the texts.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So anyone got a photo?
270 pages discussing stargates and how they are real, but not a single shred of photographic evidence?
Can you actually prove it? I mean, with more then just your theories, because at the end of the day, all it is, is a theory.

So therefore, what do you base your conclusion that they exist on?

I can watch any sci-fi tv series as well, and conjure up some half baked theory that something fictional I saw was real.

You are not a real life version of the fictional character Daniel Jackson.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

those are legitimate questions. yes there are photographs of ancient artifacts that suggest the gate, such as one from ancient sumer, in which enki is posed in the gate. also a painting from the egyptian book of gates, on the wall of pharaoh seti i's tomb in the valley of the kings. there are many suggestive artifacts, in addition to texts. and i'm female, so it would be danielle jackson.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12
So anyone got a photo?
270 pages discussing stargates and how they are real, but not a single shred of photographic evidence?
Can you actually prove it? I mean, with more then just your theories, because at the end of the day, all it is, is a theory.

So therefore, what do you base your conclusion that they exist on?

I am beginning to see why certain members get fed up with bringing their knowledge here. I am betting that you haven't done a shred of research on the topic and that you have only read about 3 pages.

What your not taking in to consideration is the fact that this thread has been going for many years and its not even stickied. Ask yourself why that is before you respond so hastily.

edit on 6-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12
So anyone got a photo?

Yeah, someone post a photo of an actual stargate so we can all laugh at them and get them banned for Hoaxing.

*Or better yet, when they post it we could get the reward money for turning in someone who is obviously posting classified information.

Great idea BLV.

(But you shouldn't encourage people to post classified stuff though. Stargate images would be classified.)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

however, if the gates i'm referring to in this thread, are real (and i think they are), ancient artifacts depicting gates are viable alternatives to more recent photographs (for the purposes of the thread, anyway)

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join