It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
i made a pic of the description from enoch, of the 7 stars that looked like mountains burning with fire, caught in the gravity of a super massive black hole
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/007c5c450f31.jpg[/atsimg]

it dawns on me that the text may have been saying that they were out of fuel and used the ergosphere around the black hole, to power up. the 10,000 year imprisonment (caught in gravity of ergosphere) is the only part that doesn't make sense, but then again, book of enoch also said the giants were 300 ft tall, so it could be someone who translated it later, calculated their measurement systems incorrectly.
edit on 30-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
^^see post above. it's been on my mind for a few days now,
ever since i read the description of the ergosphere. as being a possible way to power
up, proivided you don't get too close to the black hole.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

hi,

do you have any arguments to present other than attempting to character assassinate me?
if you're that smart, i'm sure you can do better than mockery.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I am very smart . I don't have to back up my claims . Can you disprove them ? Look before you leap . my friend . Do you really want to open this can of worms ?

edit on 30-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

There is no reason at all for your 2 previous posts. Since you are so smart, you may want to go back and read the T&C, and remember your manners and decorum while posting on ATS. If you have something to CONTRIBUTE to the thread, other than jackassery, please contribute.

Nice thread Undo. Starred, flagged, and almost caught up =)
edit on 30-1-2011 by Vizzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

If you actually read some of the thread, you would realize that is has a lot more to do with ancient texts and interpitations of those texts, than the stargate tv series. Who knows, you may actually learn something if you read the thread. The worst part about it, because you choose to not add to the discussion but instead just attack people and concepts that you have no clue about, all you are really doing is making the good information harder to get to. Either add to the post, or stop posting and wasting time and space. This thread is big enough already without having people such as yourself posting completely off topic and not adding to the thread. If you have a problem, how about you post something worth while, like an arguement as to why you dont believe in either the ancient texts cited, or the science that has been posted, instead of accusing people of drug use and being delusional.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Vizzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

guess i need to follow in the steps of scientists and call it a thought experiment. theoretically or hypothetically, these old passages could be referring to such things as advanced technology and/or physical phenomenon such as artificial wormholes, for example.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
I would assume the angels ascending and descending would be a "stargate"

"Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, "Surely the Lord is in this place; and I did not know it." And he was afraid, and said, "This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven."

From the classical Torrah

The place at which Jacob stopped for the night was in reality Mount Moriah, the future home of the Temple in Jerusalem. The ladder therefore signifies the "bridge" between Heaven and earth, as prayers and sacrifices offered in the Holy Temple soldered a connection between God and the Jewish people. Moreover, the ladder alludes to the Giving of the Torah as another connection between heaven and earth. The Hebrew word for ladder, sulam — סלם — and the name for the mountain on which the Torah was given, Sinai — סיני — have the same gematria (numerical value of the letters).

en.wikipedia.org...

Jacob's Ladder William Blake (1757–1827)
edit on 30-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
As far as I am aware , this whole thread is based upon a giant hypothesis . Do I really have to give your little cult a definition of the word " Hypothesis" ? Yes I have read the entire thread . No I am not a "troll " .
You guys , including the OP have not offered a single substantial fact and yet here you all are . My secondary education and I seem to be holding up quite well in this agrument , would you not agree ?
edit on 30-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

okay, can you explain what this guy is talking about?

"And I saw a deep abyss, with columns of heavenly fire, and among them I saw columns of fire fall, which were beyond measure alike towards the height and towards the depth (my edit: descending and ascending columns of fire in an active galaxy). And beyond that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of the heaven above, and no firmly founded earth beneath it: there was no water upon it, and no birds, but it was a waste and horrible place (my edit: the black hole). I saw there seven stars like great burning mountains, and to me, when I inquired regarding them, The angel said: 'This place is the end of heaven and earth: this has become a prison for the stars and the host of heaven."

[...]

"And I proceeded to where things were chaotic. And I saw there something horrible: I saw neither a heaven above nor a firmly founded earth, but a place chaotic and horrible. And there I saw seven stars of the heaven bound together in it, like great mountains and burning with fire. Then I said: 'For what sin are they bound, and on what account have they been cast in hither?' Then said Uriel, one of the holy angels, who was with me, and was chief over them, and said: 'Enoch, why dost thou ask, and why art thou eager for the truth? These are of the number of the stars of heaven, which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and are bound here till ten thousand years, the time entailed by their sins, are consummated.' And from thence I went to another place, which was still more horrible than the former, and I saw a horrible thing: a great fire there which burnt and blazed, and the place was cleft as far as the abyss, being full of great descending columns of fire: neither its extent or magnitude could I see, nor could I conjecture. "

i dunno how many places in the universe could match that better than a super massive black hole.
what do you think?

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join