It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I agree.

Depictions of the gates and descriptions of them are about as close as we are going to be able to get.

It sure would be nice to see a photo of a real one though. I'd even settle for a DHD.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Antoniastar

well it works like this:

numerology references in the new testament are based on older hebrew references. 7 is the number of completion and god. 6 is the number of incompleteness and man.

when used in triplicate, each number depicts an aspect of the sentient being in question. for example:

777 = god (spirit body) sitting in the temple of god (the physical body of the believer), identifying himself as god

666 = man (physical body) sitting in the temple of god (physical body), removing god from the equation and proclaiming himself (physical body) to be god. (to me it sounds like transhumanism)

edit on 2-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

Now that makes sense! Thank you for explaining that. I don't know a lot about numerology. I've been saying for a long time, "In the Bible, 7 stands for the number of completion". Oops I should have done my homework. So that's from numerology. Okay. I didn't know that about 6 being the number for incompleteness but I did know about it standing in for 'man'.

Oh so that's how it works. Triplicate numbers. Okay. Didn't know about that either. Thanks.

The trio 666 and Transhumanism go good together like peanut butter and jelly. Well kinda, you get me drift.

Wow I'd never thought of it in that light before. Love the vid BTW.

It's really dark down here. I've never been this far into the rabbit hole before.

Have you ever heard a "bioluminescent milky sea"? Just wondering cuz I just found something I think could possibly be related to wormholes and there gates. I guess they wouldn't be called stargates under water, maybe watergates or oceangates? That's just my theory (at this point), it's not mentioned at the link. I wish I could find more satellite data on this phenomenon. Good info here...

www.lifesci.ucsb.edu...

Anyway the reason I got to thinking about a milky sea being a sign to a gate is because where I found it on Google Earth is close to Yemen (where there is rumored to be an active stargate) and the use of "milky". It reminds me of the Milky Way.

Speaking of Jerusalem being the center of time an space (great vid!), it's very likely that a major stargate could be opening in that area soon.

Tone
edit on 6-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I wanted to fix something.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: because I had to, I couldn't hold it anymore.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: maybe I messed up?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12
Can you actually prove it? I mean, with more then just your theories, because at the end of the day, all it is, is a theory.

Can you explain gravity and show me evidence of it?

Can you tell me what light is and how it works?

The world is full of fascinating stuff... should people only discuss the things that are accepted facts and never discuss possibilities and use their imagination?

edit on 6/1/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

but uh, artificial wormholes are not just a tv show concept.

BBC article on the subject
news.bbc.co.uk...

professor discussing artifical black holes

Google Video Link

for example

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Haven't had chance to read the full thread so i apologies if this has been asked beforehand

Have stargates been engineered by man and if so have they been used??

I watched something on project camelot, some guy said he worked on projectd involving stargate technology and that they went to war with iraq over it???
Can't remember the chaps name and i am sure he claimed the technology was reversed engineered and that people went through them??
edit on 28/12/2010 by stewalters1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

i'm not sure if man has built any. although the physicist from russia mentioned in the bbc article, in my previous post, continued to work on his theory after the date listed in the article and published at least 2 more papers on it.

one of the barriers to humans creating something like a star gate, was the exotic energy required to keep the throat of the wormhole open large enough and long enough, for passage of something larger than an atom. the russian scientist claimed he had discovered a type of wormhole that could be artificially generated and which created its own exotic energy, bypassing the only remaining hurdle, theoretically, anyway, for the creation of a traversable wormhole..

a pair of american scientists argued that it violated the null energy principle or something to that effect,. and as a result, wasn't viable, but he provided evidence of other examples (although rare) where the null energy principle was violated, so it's not a written in stone condition, that it can never be violated (i'm recalling this from memory, so i apologize for any misuse of words). .

as far as the project camelot guy, i've watched his videos. he's an interesting fellow, although i always feel like i've just come into the conversation midstream, which is a bit disconcerting.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
here's a related document from the russian scientist in the BBC article, Sergei Krasnikov, listed in the Cornell University Library. the full paper is linked in the right menu, available as a .pdf, postscript, etc.
arxiv.org...

while digging around for info on his theories, i found out that he's been hired to assist with warp drive technology. lol
edit on 6-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
oh and here's a page full of related google scholar links on the search parameter "Traversable Wormholes"

scholar.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=ns

just click the highlighted portion of the link

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by stewalters1

i'm not sure if man has built any. although the physicist from russia mentioned in the bbc article, in my previous post, continued to work on his theory after the date listed in the article and published at least 2 more papers on it.

one of the barriers to humans creating something like a star gate, was the exotic energy required to keep the throat of the wormhole open large enough and long enough, for passage of something larger than an atom. the russian scientist claimed he had discovered a type of wormhole that could be artificially generated and which created its own exotic energy, bypassing the only remaining hurdle, theoretically, anyway, for the creation of a traversable wormhole..

a pair of american scientists argued that it violated the null energy principle or something to that effect,. and as a result, wasn't viable, but he provided evidence of other examples (although rare) where the null energy principle was violated, so it's not a written in stone condition, that it can never be violated
(i'm recalling this from memory, so i apologize for any misuse of words). .

as far as the project camelot guy, i've watched his videos. he's an interesting fellow, although i always feel like i've just come into the conversation midstream, which is a bit disconcerting.

Can you give us any links to prove what you are saying here?

I'd like to research this pair of American scientists and the Russian scientist.

Thanks for the thread in general.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Baguette

if your computer can read .pdf files, here's an article by the two american scientists, Stephen Hsu and Roman Buniy
duende.uoregon.edu...

here's the BBC article where their argument against Sergei Krasnikov's traversable wormholes is presented in brief
news.bbc.co.uk...

and here's Krasnikov's paper
arxiv.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuffofnightmares
ok you think stargates exist... share with me some enlightening evidence you have on your theory, and, if a stargate was available to the public, how much would be on the price tag??

this type of thinking is exactly what slows our evolution. lets say stargates do exist... the first thing your brain jumped to was the monetary value. people are so distracted with all this bull thats been put in front of us at eye level, and told is important. gwahhhh people are so programmed its frustrating. break out of your own box. we need a new common understanding in the world. right now that understanding is money , and its got us killing each other more than anything. the number one cause of death in humans is the result of other human's actions. its time we start acting like a species and get off our 1up'ing high horse.

sorry for ranting but i have been dwelling on this for too long and need to know what others think! its time for a serious change. we need this new common understanding to motivate humanity towards a new way of life. we need to evolve further and break through this oppressing way of life we know now.

stargates? i say why not! the Egyptians werent like " how much is it gonna cost to build this pyramid " they just did it..its time we stop letting fear and lies and honestly unimportant things like money+, hold us back from our true potential and purpose. whatever it may be.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Accel

tight rope walking.

balancing act with no pole and no safety net and one side deliberately weighted down more than it needs to be or should be.

preconceived notions about how it's the fault of ___________ (fill in blank with the current flavor of scapegoat), that things are not as good as they could be.

stereotyping entire sectors of society based on a difference of opinion on race, religion, sex, monetary bracket, level of education, or even something as simple as world view.

determining 1) what something means from thousands of years ago (like this thread, and then 2) using any associated philosophy to drum up a case to either a) kill people we don't agree with because of that philosophy or b) allow avoidable disastrous events to kill people we don't agree with because of that philosophy.

as you can see, i'm not fond of the idea of people tossing around words like "new way of life" and "evolution" in the same breath, because it tends to read a whole helluva lot like hitler and stalin in the end game.
edit on 7-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Do you have any plane to make your ebooks available again, updating them as to where you are now?

I would be interested in reading them when you are finished, although when is a researcher ever finished?

But you get my point.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

but uh, artificial wormholes are not just a tv show concept.

BBC article on the subject
news.bbc.co.uk...

Exactly.... people think because they made a film out of something, that this immediately rubbishes it and that wormholes and stargates and so on... are just nonsense... such a shame.

There is much we don't know.... far too much.

We may do one day... but we're not gonna get there with a closed mind.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

funny that the same guy is now working on warp drive technology. lol
now THAT's a guy with a creative mind! wonder what his IQ is. not that IQ is a set in stone indicator of intelligence but it's not useless either.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i don't think all the naysayers on topics like this, at ATS, are literally skeptics. i think some are trying to keep inquiries on sensitive technology topics at a minimum.

this subject is just out there enough but supported enough by texts, artifacts and science, that it doesn't get as many naysayers. too complicated, i think. usually the negative comments are from people who only read the first couple of pages, or just the title. lol

although there are the occasional debunkers who believe the "Stargate" itself is not a literal device, but rather a human being gate. some of that argument is based on the same things referred to in tom horn's videos, i linked on the prevous page. some is from the sex magick people, who believe they are opening spirit portals (conjuring up demons or what have you). and some are people who disagree with particular aspects of my theories (such as my belief that tiamat was a wormhole not a planet and that nibiru is jupiter, not a 12th planet, and that it was named as such because it was associated with enlil, whose sumerian city was called nibru, a rather complicated topic regarding the "As above, so below" thingamagig).

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
oh i just found out the star in a circle, in the corner of this image is the egyptian AMDUAT, which is the equivalent of the biblical abyss/bottomless pit and the sumerian abzu.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/edd49858d50ca05f.jpg[/atsimg]

i had originally labelled it as a symbol of the afterlife. that's because the egyptians taught that the amduat was only travelled thru, after the pharaoh had died. interestingly, it's once again an underground entrance that's ultimate destination is somewhere in the stars (et.al, not on earth).
edit on 17-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Wow Undo, can't quite get over your vast knowledge of this, full credit to you! Hope you continue to convince people like me in the future, well done S&F

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by daveyboy1991
Wow Undo, can't quite get over your vast knowledge of this, full credit to you! Hope you continue to convince people like me in the future, well done S&F

thanks dave. i've had been suggesting the amduat was the abzu/abyss/bottomless pit, and that they were later referred to as various things like the lake of fire, and that image is evidence as it depicts the lake of fire with the amduat designator.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I too used to think that stargates were real.

But after much therapy I was told that it's actually drama, fiction, TV ! Please don't think it's all real. It is called 'acting' and the scenery is 'fake' and the things you see are called 'episodes' and someone 'writes the story' for entertainment.

Just so you know, werewolves are made up too.

But Spongebob - well he's absolutley real.

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join