It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Attention:

It is well advised to debate the topic and not each other. Keep in mind that on ATS we strive to maintain Civility & Decorum and that YOU are responsible for your own posts.

Let's keep future posts both civil and on topic, which is "Stargates are real".

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

edit on 30-1-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

With the columns of fire, it almost sounds more like a quasar.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
hrm, seems we scrolled the diagram of the super massive black hole with the ergosphere and depiction of what the book of enoch might be referring to, away too fast. i'd like to repost it here for discussion:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/007c5c450f31.jpg[/atsimg]

7 mountains on fire, referred to as angels. the theory is, they are in the ergosphere, because, according to the data on the ergosphere, energy can be siphoned out of that area around the black hole itself.

any comments?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vizzle
reply to post by undo

With the columns of fire, it almost sounds more like a quasar.

correct. according to the data on super massive black holes,
quasars are ACTIVE super massive black holes. so, theoretically, he wasn't in the milky way galaxy at the time.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
so, theoretically, he wasn't in the milky way galaxy at the time.

Theoretically... neither were we. Something about that Sagittarius Galaxy as I recall

It is interesting to note that the jets of energy escaping the poles of a black hole is very recent data. Not that long ago, and still in many circles today, it was thought a black hole sucked up everything, nothing got out. Now it's likely that they are cosmic garburators

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

true! well, do you suggest that enoch was seeing sagittarius galaxy or some other galaxy? no data on whether sagit was sporting a quasar?

(strange, you don't look like the easter bunny! hehe)
edit on 30-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

it dawns on me that the text may have been saying that they were out of fuel and used the ergosphere around the black hole, to power up. the 10,000 year imprisonment (caught in gravity of ergosphere) is the only part that doesn't make sense, but then again, book of enoch also said the giants were 300 ft tall, so it could be someone who translated it later, calculated their measurement systems incorrectly.

The only problem is the gravitational pull of the ergosphere would not provide your power source, it would be the black hole itself. If you wanted to draw power out of the black hole, you would basically have to "dip", or cross the boundry, of the outer edges of the event horizon. The effect on the ergosphere by drawing power out of the black hole would cause the black hole to spin more slowly, thereby reducing the gravitational pull of the black hole and the ergosphere. If so, would (at least one of) the 7 stars caught in the ergosphere at some point be able to escape the gravitational effects and escape the ergosphere? Also, by doing this, whatever crosses that boundry would be split in two, according to the penrose process.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Vizzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

theoretically, by taking power from it, you can escape it. so it's kind of a fueling apparatus for any technology capable of taking advantage of it. at least, that's what the data i read on the ergosphere, said. so i theorized that the enoch text was describing some type of craft of advanced make, which were drawing power from the ergosphere, which resulted in the craft appearing to be glowing (on fire). as they were described as mountains on fire, the older theory in the thread was the craft look like mountains in the first place, as in, triangular/pyramidal in shape.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

true! well, do you suggest that enoch was seeing sagittarius galaxy or some other galaxy? no data on whether sagit was sporting a quasar?

No but the really odd thing is the NAME for the black hole in the center of our Galaxy...

Sagittarius A* (pronounced "A-star", standard abbreviation Sgr A*)

In Our Own Backyard (Sagittarius A)

In the center of our own galaxy, the Milky Way, rests a starving monster. Only 25,000 light years away, Sagittarius A-star (SgrA*) is a black hole with 2.6 million suns. SgrA* has been the subject of many debates as to whether SgrA* is actually a black hole. Recent evidence may have laid these disputes to rest.

In 1995, Andrea Ghez of UCLA began tracking over 200 stars circling the Milky Way’s galactic center using the Keck I Telescope in Hawaii. Ghez noticed that 20 stars around the black hole were being influenced by a very powerful gravitational force. These stars were moving at around 3 million miles per hour, over 10 times the speed that normal stars travel. Ghez also witnessed the disappearance of a star as it was either pulled into or moved behind the black hole.

Using a technique where computers compare thousands of pictures called "infrared speckle interferometry," Ghez was able to clear away many distortions that previously prevented better observations of the galaxy’s center.

As you can see, new findings in the field of black holes are always being made. In fact, a new class of black holes have been discovered very recently in the spring of 1999.

library.thinkquest.org...

edit on 30-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

theoretically, by taking power from it, you can escape it. so it's kind of a fueling apparatus for any technology capable of taking advantage of it. at least, that's what the data i read on the ergosphere, said. so i theorized that the enoch text was describing some type of craft of advanced make, which were drawing power from the ergosphere, which resulted in the craft appearing to be glowing (on fire). as they were described as mountains on fire, the older theory in the thread was the craft look like mountains in the first place, as in, triangular/pyramidal in shape.

It could be possible, if they had a way to negate the penrose process, and not split in two
What part of the text are you talking about, the 2 parts you posted a few pages back?

"And from thence I went to another place, which was still more horrible than the former, and I saw a horrible thing: a great fire there which burnt and blazed, and the place was cleft as far as the abyss, being full of great descending columns of fire: neither its extent or magnitude could I see, nor could I conjecture."

He is talking about a giant divide full of the columns of fire. Are you saying that the columns of fire are the ships coming back out of the event horizon and ergoshphere? Could it just have been a gama ray burst?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

i wasn't sure on that. the video i posted from the guy who i originally got the enoch reference from, suggests various things, but i don't recall what he said about that. he mentions the accretion disk and several other parts, while explaining how he thinks the text is referring to a super massive black hole.

btw, here's a quote from the article i read

Since the ergosphere is outside the event horizon, it is still possible for objects to escape from the gravitational pull of the black hole. An object can gain energy by entering the black hole’s rotation and then escaping from it, thus taking some of the black hole's energy with it. This process of removing energy from a rotating black hole was proposed by the mathematician Roger Penrose in 1969, and is called the Penrose process.[3] The theoretical maximum of possible energy extraction is 29% of the total energy of a rotating black hole. When this energy is removed, the black hole loses its spin and the ergosphere no longer exists. This process is considered a possible explanation for a source of energy of such energetic phenomena as gamma ray bursts. Results from computer models show that the Penrose process is capable of producing the high energy particles that are observed being emitted from quasars and other active galactic nuclei.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
p.s. penrose, i think, was saying, that a particle of negative energy would fall into the black hole, and the positive particle would be available for energy. so, maybe it's suggesting some type of exchange of particles. who knows? an energy field around the craft, perhaps? that absorbs positive in, shunts negative out?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think I found the video you were referencing ^^ there. Sorry if I am rehashing previously stated things, but I am still catching up in the thread, lots of reading.

p.s. penrose, i think, was saying, that a particle of negative energy would fall into the black hole, and the positive particle would be available for energy. so, maybe it's suggesting some type of exchange of particles.

Penrose states that the mass splits in two. Energy != Mass.

I dont think I have gotten this far yet. How did the 7 stars, which were the fallen angels, turn in to ships?

an energy field around the craft, perhaps? that absorbs positive in, shunts negative out?

I do agree that a ship would have to have some sort of shielding they would be able to survive the "dip" in to the black hole for energy with out being torn apart, and possibly even travel through the black hole. Would it not be easier to draw energy from an active star though, instead of a black hole? You would need to be shielded from the radiation that both the black hole and a star would put off. I would think the energy you would expend getting back out of the "dip" in to the black hole would make it not so efficient, especially since to draw energy you have to go in reverse of the direction the black hole spins. That means you could not "sling shot" out of the black hole and/or (depleted) ergosphere.

Side note: Could you imagine being the guy having to test that shielding for the first time. HUUUUGE pucker factor.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

the thread references the arrival to earth, of the sumerian Enki's E.ABZU temple from the Abzu, which is the Abyss. and the Abyss, as is indicated even in the Enoch reference, is a black hole/wormhole. The ebooks i wrote, show that the bottomless pit in Revelation 9 (which see), is "Abyss" in the original language, not bottomless pit. His temple is made entirely from metals. It glows, it hovers, it submerges, it flies. Its interior was a "tangled thread beyond understanding." We're to believe that's a ziggurat, as later mud brick ziggurats were modelled after it.

So i developed the theory that it was a pyramidal or ziggurat shaped space craft, that arrived here via an artificially generated wormhole, that has a gate that generates the wormhole. If you read revelation 9, the bottomless pit (abyss) has a gate that must be "unlocked", suggesting the gate was closed down at some point in the past, and would have to be opened at some point in the future of the time the text was written. once it is opened, these odd sounding things come out of it. they are like chimeras, wearing metal, that fly and make extremely loud sounds. etc etc.

anyway, from there, the theory of the holy temples being holy mountains developed, and that the original holy temples were metal flying devices of some kind, shaped like mountains or pyramids, ziggurats.

ADDING more:

as far as the dip into the black hole: i don't see where it said it had to go near the black hole, only into the ergosphere. it's referring to the rotation of the black hole, but that's the referencing the ergosphere too.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yup. I read all that part. My question is how did the 7 stars, or fallen angels from the video, become the E.ABZU? Maybe I am confused. I thought he said in the video that it was the prison place of the angels, and I may be confusing the mountains of fire with the prison place of the angels, and they are two seperate things?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vizzle
reply to post by undo

Yup. I read all that part. My question is how did the 7 stars, or fallen angels from the video, become the E.ABZU? Maybe I am confused. I thought he said in the video that it was the prison place of the angels, and I may be confusing the mountains of fire with the prison place of the angels, and they are two seperate things?

the theory is, that the e.abzu is a pyramidal or ziggurat shaped space craft. it was called a holy mountain. so the theory is, the mountains on fire in the enoch passage are similar space craft. and the translators didn't know what to make of the passages so they assumed it was a reference to seven volcanoes (from the sounds of it).

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Just show me one stargate and one man or woman from the other side and I will never ask again and believe this rubbish theory.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
Just show me one stargate and one man or woman from the other side and I will never ask again and believe this rubbish theory.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f241b592e685ebe5.jpg[/atsimg]

egyptian lake of fire ^

for person from other side, look in mirror.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I was getting theoretical about the Penrose process and the "dip" for this reason. The energy created by the penrose process is caused by the splitting of matter, with the negativly charged matter flying in to the black hole which creates the positive charge. Since you would not want the craft to break up in to two seperate pieces of matter, you would have to create the effect of something going in to the boundry of the black hole to create the negative charge which reduces the overall charge of the black hole. You get the positive energy, or your "battery charging", through conservation of energy momentum that gives you a greater energy than the original mass. Also, the extraction would be limited because you are dropping the negativly charged mass in to a counter rotation. That would eventually bring the rotation of the black hole to 0, at which point you could no longer extract energy. I hope that makes sense.

There is a great book that goes in to detail about the energy extraction process called "Gravity, Black Holes, and the Very Early Universe: An Introduction to General Relativity and Cosmology " by Tai L. Chow.

new topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join