It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey
My hope in humanity dies a little for every sensationlist post I read without solid evidence lol
edit on 3-2-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

i'm going to give you one chance to elaborate on your criticism before i ask the mods to remove your post. apparently they are getting upset with one sentence critiques, in which no argument is presented, or new information added. so here's your chance. i don't want to ask to have your post removed, so this will be my only response to you unless you have data to argue or add?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Do you have photos to share about these stargates?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by khproject
Do you have photos to share about these stargates?

yeah, what in particular are you interested in? it's a huge topic so, would help if you could
narrow down your request.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hi undo and everyone. Kinda just checking in here and saying hi.

I just saw a commercial on the Super Bowl that was incredible, lol.

It was a KIA car commercial I believe. At about 50 minutes or so into the broadcast.

The commercial shows the desire of people wanting the car. First an officer hijacks the car, then a super-rich playboy pays to have it stolen by a helicopter, 007 style, and delivered to his mega yacht. Then Poseidon(?) snatches the car, immediatly having it pulled form his clutches by a UFO mothership.

Cuts to the aliens driving the car through the desert, and an alien sliding sideways while approaching a portal.

The alien quickly hits his teleporting watch and bugs out of the car. The car is sucked into the portal and travels through space.

When the car comes out the other end it flies above a Mayan style pyramid, with a Mayan style King atop the pyramid. The car lands in a crowd of many thousands of Mayan people. They are worshiping the car, lol.

Thought it was cool to see the use of all these alternative topics.

Also, thought you might personally like to see the commercial, undo. I will look for a clip of the commercial after the game and post if for you.

sorry for any bad spelling, watching Super Bowl at the moment.
edit on 6-2-2011 by esteay812 because: Classified

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

And away we go!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

that was cool. thanks for sharing it.
interesting how they depicted the wormhole.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

can you provide any links to your work ? Pictures, like the one above asked for ? Writings .. etc ..
Are you the one that depicts EA/Enki as RA ?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811
can you provide any links to your work ? Pictures, like the one above asked for ? Writings .. etc ..

Ummm seriously?

Well the links to her works and all the images are here

Stargates are real
www.abovetopsecret.com...

enjoy

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
APOPHIS

Okay so I never believed in coincidences... Now today I see a thread on Apophis...

No not THAT Apophis...

Anyone remember the episode where the Go'auld send an ASTEROID at us so they can wipe us out with a 'natural' disaster thus avoid the wrath of the Asgards?

Well look at this...

Asteroid Apophis..

Will Apophis Hit Earth in 2036? NASA Rejects Russian Report

In 2004, NASA scientists announced that there was a chance that Apophis, an asteroid larger than two football fields, could smash into Earth in 2029. A few additional observations and some number-crunching later, astronomers noted that the chance of the planet-killer hitting Earth in 2029 was nearly zilch. Now, reports out of Russia say that scientists there estimate Apophis will collide with Earth on April 13, 2036. These reports conflict on the probability of such a doomsday event, but the question remains: How scared should we be?

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Reported by Space.com originally

ATS thread on it is here
NASA rejects Russian report...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

i think RA was Ea's edifice, deified. in other words, Ea's E.ABZU, was confused with Ra, because the big gate, the big ABZU on earth, was known as the Eye of Ra. Since there's a language variant there, i think it may have originally been called the Eye of Ea. and that Ra has the same description problems, historically, as Jehovah. That his actions or decisions appear to be a mix of several things, including Ea's actions, Enlil's actions, Anu's actions, and natural phenomenon. this is why people can come away with their own unique versions of what it all means.

think of it as a math problem. multiply 3 times all the language variants and cultural norms, then add thousands of years, scientific and archaeological discoveries. easy to see how the whole thing ends up so confusing.

Babel (post black sea flood name for the site of ea's eridu) was Babilu in akkadian, and in either case, it meant gate of god. An even older name for it is KA.DINGIR.RA.

dingir means deity (or god) but is depicted like a star. so my theory is, that KA.DINGIR.RA is the "star gate of ea." or just "the star gate."
edit on 9-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

yeah i read this a while ago.
i still don't think the mountain on fire is an asteroid or meteorite. i think it's the same thing enoch saw-- triangular space craft of some kind, possibly similar to this

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

From the way I interpret it. Ra/marduk is the son EA/Enki. I think this is pretty solid in my opinion. I've been reading your writings. I do agree, the Anunnaki did not come from a 12th planet in our system called Nibiru. However, the mention of a 12 celestial body is represented in antiquity. I believe it somehow represents an arrival or a marker of some sort. Either way, it is definitely connected.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

i think enki body hopped thru history. the first body we see him in, in genesis and sumer, is a reptile-mammlian hybrid. (or it could be an amphibian-mammalian hybrid, as scales are not necessarily isolated to reptiles, neither are large, slanted eyes). i think he may have hopped into nimrod, and other nephilim hybrids after the flood as well. including various pharaohs. and the last pharaoh he hopped into was jesus, theoretically, the last pharaoh of egypt. the alpha and omega.

reading the thread would help clarify how i arrived at these theories.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Stargate Pegasus?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by undo

Stargate Pegasus?

hey who made that ?
that's nicely done. well ya know the whole I.Iku thing? Great square of pegasus?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
hey who made that ?
that's nicely done. well ya know the whole I.Iku thing? Great square of pegasus?

Teracoma in this thread
several hundred pages back

Pegasus... the name was not chosen in vain

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

My apologies, but most of your theorys and interpretations are way out there. As I do my research, I am keeping an open mind, but I am also using logic. Once you make that leap to the Super Sudo spiritual realm. I am forced to step back. Yes, I do believe the Anunnaki were here and were not of this earth. Their were no human/reptile beings. I do not translate the events the same. I do not follow mainstream archeology either, but you are going against almost everyone. Stragate ? You may be on to something, but you are looking in the wrong place and making the simple .... complicated.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
ok i am compeltel sold, i totally believe stargates are real after reading this amazing and informative topic.

my main question.

what purpose does the stargate movie and tv show haev to do with this? are these pieces of disinfo made by the nWo to trick us ? or are they prepareing us for accepting the truth about stargates and the reality of the asguard race?

please reply ASAP , that is all

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811
reply to post by undo

My apologies, but most of your theorys and interpretations are way out there. As I do my research, I am keeping an open mind, but I am also using logic. Once you make that leap to the Super Sudo spiritual realm. I am forced to step back. Yes, I do believe the Anunnaki were here and were not of this earth. Their were no human/reptile beings. I do not translate the events the same. I do not follow mainstream archeology either, but you are going against almost everyone. Stragate ? You may be on to something, but you are looking in the wrong place and making the simple .... complicated.

read the rest of the thread. have you read "enki and the world order?" it's a sumerian text. it refers to him as "great dragon who stands in eridu." and the only surviving statue to come out of eridu excavations had lizard shaped head, big slanted eyes and scales. etc etc here's the pic

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/03988f46ed432cca.jpg[/atsimg]
i think he looks like a grey/reptilian or maybe a grey/amphibian.
edit on 10-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
please reply ASAP , that is all

what purpose does the stargate movie and tv show haev to do with this? are these pieces of disinfo made by the nWo to trick us ? or are they prepareing us for accepting the truth about stargates and the reality of the asguard race?

Look at one episode..
STARGATE SG1
Episode 512
"WORMHOLE XTREME"

The story line is that an Alien trapped on Earth that knew about the Srtargate Program and the people involved has a memory lapse and becomes the producer of a TV show called "Wormhole Xtreme"

You can read the full script here...

For our presentation the important part of the script is clipped below, right after General Hammond shows the team the episode...

Hammond switches the tape off.

DANIEL
Well that looked familiar.

O'NEILL
I don't see it.

CARTER
Martin's involved in this?

HAMMOND
He sold the idea to the studio. He's currently working on production as a creative consultant.

TEAL'C
Then Martin Lloyd has seriously breached your security.

HAMMOND
Not necessarily.

DANIEL
What? He obviously got the whole thing from his knowledge of the Stargate program.

O'NEILL
If the Air Force didn't want it to happen they wouldnt have let it go this far.

HAMMOND
Plausible deniability. In the event of a future breach of security, we'll be able to point to this television programme. That is, if it stays on the air.

HAMMOND
His motivations are of little concern at the moment. Our first priority is to find out everything he knows about that ship. Colonel, you're Wormhole X-treme's new Air Force consultant.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
Well, Richard Dean Anderson was made an honorary brigadier general by the air force chief of staff.

Originally posted by masqua
Just in case anyone is interested, here is Richard Dean Anderson at the Pentagon in 2004 being honoured by the USAF. In the below photo we can see General John Jumper giving Anderson the honourary General stars.

as in "Puddle Jumper"?

Photo courtesy of US Air Force

In an official statement from the Pentagon, a spokesperson commented:

"The Air Force was extremely honored to have Richard Dean Anderson visit the Pentagon on 14 September. During his visit he graciously took the time to sign autographs and have photos taken with anyone that asked, he was a true professional. We are very proud of his portrayal of Colonel, now Brigadier General, Jack O’Neill. Gen. O’Neill may at times be brash and irreverent, but there is no doubt of his patriotism and dedication to his job. We also congratulate Mr. Anderson on his promotion to 'Honorary Brigadier General - USAF.' "

- Source

Comments:
Notice that Richard is also being presented with Airforce Wings. This puts an interesting slant on the fact that Lt Col O'Neill (Richard Anderson) is the producer of Stargate- SG-1.

Another twist... one of the three people who own the Minerals Rights on the Moon is Lt Col O'Neill

In the company credits for the TV Series we find some very interesting references...

Other Companies

* Act One Script Clearance Inc. script research
* David Cowan Enterprises Inc. computer engineering
* Department of the Air Force we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
* Energy Film stock footage
* Gastown Post and Transfer post-production services
* Rainmaker Digital Pictures post-production services
* Sharpe Sound Studios Inc. re-recorded by
* Stargate SG-1 Productions Limited Partnership production services provided by
* U.S. Department of Defense we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
* U.S. Space Command we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of

While it is true that the Air Force "may" be there simply to advise on USAF tech, procedure and uniforms, etc. and while it is true that Stargate SG-1 makes the Air force look like super heroes saving the Galaxy...The addition of the other two departments is at least extremely note worthy!

Source

Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin were sued by an Egyptology student for allegedly stealing the storyline as the student had submitted the story to them about ten years before the movie was made (they "rejected" the story at the time). The plaintiff had a respected Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University vouch for him, since he had put his own theories into the story. The only differences between the story and the movie are slight name variations. The issue was finally settled out of court.

Despite our efforts to contact them we were told the issue was settled out of court and they cannot discuss it. Sounds like a great way to silence someone
Also this quote was DELETED from wikipedia a few days after Undo first posted it here. Fortunately for us Wikipedia keeps records of deleted entries

en.wikipedia.org...

It is also still here
www.yourdiscovery.com...

And the original source
www.imdb.com...

Too many coincidences... I do NOT believe in coincidences, neither does the US Military

In the Air Force Space Commands Press Release... After the point of contact... there is an interesting reference...

History

Missile warning and space operations were combined to form Air Force Space Command in 1982. During the Cold War, space operations focused on missile warning, and command and control for national leadership. In 1991, Operation Desert Storm provided emphasis for the command's new focus on support to the warfighter. ICBM forces were merged into AFSPC in 1993.

Point of contact

Air Force Space Command
Public Affairs Office
150 Vandenberg St., Suite 1105
Peterson AFB, CO 80914-4500

(719) 554-3731 or DSN 692-3731

In Popular Culture

In the popular TV series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, the Stargate Program is run by the Air Force Space Command. The AF Space Command Patch was worn on the uniform of personnel aboard the Prometheus, Earths first operational deep space battle cruiser.

Hope I answered that ASAP enough for you... and do try spell check

:shk:

edit on 10-2-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus talked to ArMaP to convince Phage to do it, even though Aliens abducted him

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join