It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
revelation 10

And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven , clothed with a cloud : and a rainbow [was] upon his head , and his face [was] as it were the sun , and his feet as pillars of fire:

clothed: surrounded
rainbow: iris
as it were the sun: glowing like the sun
pillars: columns

sound like a spaceship?

read revelation 10
www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
getting page over
see above post

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

sound like a spaceship?

Sounds like a call that authorizes us to colonize Mars, and to send the Dead and our Eastern World there first. China can determine who goes. Their Dragon has started to provide the resources to finish the interplanetary gate, yet the Dead need to go by ships.

CherieOs! =p

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas

Originally posted by Mind1universe
If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.

Would you like to be a jedi? He may accept you as "padawan". Realize balance as needed by you. Study Reiki if you need help. Be gentle.

I'm actually going to do reiki. A jedi? What do you mean by that? Is that star wars nonsense. I'm sorry but I don't watch television or that movie to know what you mean by that.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
well this sucks. youtube has suspended my account for no reason whatsoever. i can't get on to respond to people who are commenting my stargates video, nor the john lear's moon thread videos i had posted. it all started when i forgot my password and asked them to send me a new password thingy. it took so long for the email to get here, the request had already expired on their server. so i submitted another request and it never got here at all. then i waited a few days and tried again, to be told the account was suspended. now they're saying i have to change my email address if i want an account and the crazy thing there is, i can't administrate my videos if i do that. i'm for all intents and purposes, frozen out from my videos, which are still posted on their site but i can't post to them, change the pages, move my videos around and etc. if my account is suspended, why are my videos still up?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo if my account is suspended, why are my videos still up?

Write to their legal department and demand access or removal of your videos... it is still your intellectual property.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Stargate program is complete. There were few season deleted by accident and didn't watch them. Saw enough in the right order and did proper research required.

You know how this one can ramble, so hmmm.

If my estimates are close, the ordinary world of sleepers is totally unaware of Mars colonization. The awakened are fully aware, as they have helped balance those to weak to go to Mars to go with Elohim. (If you saw the thunder storms, then you know the details.)

Wanted something to write for a quick report here that works in various perspectives of different viewers.

My guess is the ordinary world/perspective is bound to run into me like a brick wall, and that'll probably happen soon despite the many preparations. No times to explain ancient or unordinary information in ordinary time, especially in the legal system that still has yet to catch up. Just gonna make my appearance most likely. Some hope as the military seems to have stepped into civil court to stop/divert targeted cases... for the better of all. Personally turned downed the quick out on into picket fences (again), as that would just get me stuck again.

China is still in progress with materials.

Looks like the original pegasus project inspired the stargate program. Bloodlines being "cut" is a nasty way to get rid of people's future, especially if one had a time machine which would mean equivalent to being nuked. Simply result of the research to return for the project, there is no pegasus that existed as traditionally drawn (related to this world) yet doesn't mean there doesn't have to be. There are other matches, yet lets just say they are safe, which means a success.

We have a future! The event of Mars water data being unclassified is surely a sign to celebrate such acknowledgement.

Don't have to repeat history again... *wink*

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
got back on my youtube. whew.

hey, what the heck is this? i point your attention to the short guys. they seem to be missing their arms. and one of them is standing under something that appears to be in the process of removing his arms. what are those things hanging down? and what in the heck are the tall guys?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e59b1d99ef2714f2.jpg[/atsimg]

source
xoomer.virgilio.it...

[edit on 27-9-2009 by undo]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The piece is a sketch of a child's illustration of perception with events of the time. Pretty self-explanatory or just pretty!

It's ancient, yet... you know. Made me giggle!

Is that a fourth lung and an external lung? Actually wonder about the fourth lung as maybe for just an extra padded butt for uhm... to make some things not so easily grabbed.

Let's just call it a behind the scenes 'puppet show' and you don't see the puppets. *wink*

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hey undo, let me know when you get your videos back. I want to seem them.

It's been a long time and I'm trying to catch up with your threads. Good to see you are still here.

I_R

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/3142b9d0d5e4fdfd.jpg[/atsimg]
found a quicktime file of it but i don't have pro, so i can't save it. so i just did a print screen of it.

here's rest of images...they're kinda small.
tiny.cc...

tiny.cc...

tiny.cc...

you can download the .mov here (it lets you turn the thing around in 3d but it is a quicktime file. you need quicktime to view it)
it's not hard to find in the list. it's the first and only one with pictures)
www.globalegyptianmuseum.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
description of the piece from the global egyptian site linked above

Red polished pottery from the Naqada Period often bears geometric decoration, while figured decoration is much rarer. It is found on the interior of shallow oval cups and on the exterior of narrow vases. The Brussels piece belongs to the latter category. Eight individuals, probably all male, make up just the one scene, which is difficult to understand. It could perhaps refer to a traditional scene of victory, in that four persons, necks tied together in pairs, are probably defeated enemies.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
its a hoax. the "stargate" was placed in that picture with graphic editing program.

stop fantasizing.

get a thicker glasses if u cant see it well enough to know its faked.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

My personal belief is that there are at least 2 "heavens," one being a reference to a completely different dimension of space-time, and the other being a reference to the sky.

The bible scriptures mention a third heaven. ( 2 Corinthians 12:2) Do you have any idea what that is referring to? Is it a place? A planet? A state of mind?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by platipus

what stargate in what picture?
you mean in the tv show?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

i'm assuming it's other dimensional. could be wrong.
so far we can confirm:

1. heaven=sky/atmosphere where clouds are
2. heaven=outer space where planets are.

the only thing remaining is the heavenly abode reference, which has been translated as being in various places such as in the sky, in outer space and in the "spiritual realm." spirit means breath , wind, air, etc, all referencing the unseen things (with normal human vision, anyway) that are real enough, just not visible without technology. so that doesn't help define it.

we have to look to quantum physics for any further definition in a textual sense. however, other points in biblical texts can define it further just not directly. such as the "we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world". which gives you the impression that the things we wrestle against are not physical or at the very least not of the same composition as the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/3142b9d0d5e4fdfd.jpg[/atsimg]
found a quicktime file of it but i don't have pro, so i can't save it. so i just did a print screen of it.

here's rest of images...they're kinda small.
tiny.cc...

tiny.cc...

tiny.cc...

you can download the .mov here (it lets you turn the thing around in 3d but it is a quicktime file. you need quicktime to view it)
it's not hard to find in the list. it's the first and only one with pictures)
www.globalegyptianmuseum.org...

Little tip for you

If there's ever a video file you want to save, like a Quicktime video, right click on the web page it's on. In the menu click on "View Source" or "View Page Source". A text file will open up with the code of that page. Search for the extension of whatever the video is in that page. For example you would search for "mov" if it's Quicktime. It will highlight what it finds and it usually has the full direct link to that video. For example it might look like:

"www.whatever site.com/somedirectory/bru_3002.mov" with "mov" highlighted because that's what you searched for.

It doesn't work on all sites, but does on most. There's also some freeware programs that let you grab any video on a site. One is called "Orbit Downloader". When installed, you can go to say YouTube and when you hover the mouse on the video it says "Grab" and you can click that and it downloads the video directly to your computer. Not sure it works with all video formats because I'm not on my PC right now, but it should.

On YouTube it will download the file in .FLV format which is Flash. If you watch the HD version of a video it will get the .MP4 version.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Fascinating read, thanks for sharing your considerable knowledge.
A nice break from sifting trough the usual dribble that is overflowing the forums.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

thanks for info.
i don't like to do things like that unless it's already offered by the software. but it's good to know in case the problem is ever on my end and not a matter of legalities

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Thanks for that on that software
I use view source a lot and when the right click is disabled you can simply save the webpage
then open it 'at home'

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join