It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
what does the ark have to do with stargate tech? what is the ark? is it some kind of battery or high voltage capacitor bank ? maybe to power up the gate.

i have read many descriptions but just need a basic answer if any 1 cares to answer please.is that why people have been killed because its charged and why was it so important and secret

oh and where is it now? i am keeping up undo i just need a bit more ark info i find the technology aspects of this thread very interesting

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
what does the ark have to do with stargate tech? what is the ark? is it some kind of battery or high voltage capacitor bank ? maybe to power up the gate.

Usually I avoid the subject the Ark (not that I want to), yet its been awhile since I have finally something I can say:

Stargate S02E04

So, I hopped in this thread on my research path apropos blackcats (not feline, but related to Dark Matter and the Me). As I watched that episode, I said to myself, someone knows what I know and they incorporated it into that episode. They could have done that episode differently, yet it just seems obvious they pushed the limit to make certain things real similar. It doesn't even cover the complete nature of blackcats, yet just enough to spark a resemblance in one of many forms.

There is a lot of possibilities apropos to the Ark, and I'm gonna hesitate to say anything that would 'poison' possibilities for you. It's not a subject I want to be seen any bit arrogant over. Enjoy this possibility above to explore a little.

Peace & Love

[edit on 4-9-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
did you see my post about the seraphim on that ark the guy claims he found in a big stone box under temple mount?

No I missed it with all the new 'noise' I will go look now...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

originally we were following the data on how the gates were protected by angels ( seraphim, cherubim ) scorpion men, etc., and how that fit into the seraphim flanking the ark.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This is your thread, undo, and without your info, I wouldn't have entertained the idea of real stargates, so if you thumbs down my proposal, it np.

>> I think we should get some of the serious AP's (astral projectors) /remote viewers in on this, if they are interested, and try and find the location of some star gates. Or find out more about them, what they are made of, what sort of power they need(if any), if we can build them
? Whatta ya think?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

not sure what to think about it. don't quite understand the mechanism of it so i'm cautious to suggest anyone try it. furthermore, if the thing hasn't been found yet, no need to find it for them cause it's not a good thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Intersting take on the "Sumerian Myths"
I have always found them very interesting. They basically say flat out their civilization and by extenstion all our civilization was given to them with the help of "Gods" descending from Heaven (SKY) any ancient mention of Heaven they were talking about the sky.

So a advanced species came down from the sky and gave mankind knowledge..

I have to say I havent heard the description you gave of the of Enki's "ziggurat" pure silver fascinating.

Of course the historian cop-out to any of these is always Ancient Sci-Fi or Fantasy when they discover something like this. They wont even try to fathom that these people could have been recording real event that witnessed.

Becuase I guess that could raise far too many important questions they couldnt answer. They type of stuff that would ruin a persons academic career. Which is ironic when science it suppose to be the pursuit of truth and yet many scientists wont even touch subjects out of accepted mainstream

i'll find the link, but did you also know theres hieroglyphs in Sumerian text's that SHOW an embryo IN A VILE...in an actual vile that we use today...and shows it growing...and an alien figure "helping" it grow..and it shows a MAN...a HUMAN after.
amazing huh?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Thats for the information
Entirely from silver and the blue stone lapis lazuli. Very interesting and a talking and floating structure no less. Sounds more and more like a UFO to me.

Actually, none of the ancient civs were rip-offs. The ancient texts of the various races are ancestoral memories and oral histories of the past.

Perhaps I worded that wrong I meant that Judaism Christianity appeared to have "borrowed" from earlier religions. Look at the story of Noah a compared to that of Utnapishtim in the Epic Gilgamesh.

The account of the flood and the man that survived were far too alike to be the result of a shared oral histories IMO this earlier story was taken and incorprated into Judaism. There does seems to a shared history all over the world of a global flood but none have such striking parallels as those.

According to archaeological digs in the area of where Sumer sprang up, semites already were present in the area before the cities of Sumer were built. This essentially means, the hebrews were there as well, and have their own accounts of what they saw, some of which are oral histories as indicated in a few passages in Deutoronomy, where Moses is recounting the oral histories to the people. These oral histories speak of the Tower of Babel and the subsequent governments/nations that followed, information that isn' t in the bible but simply referred to as support for further information he was about to regale them with. The more indepth information was stuff that never made it into the bible because the bible was a condensed version of thousands of years of history and genealogies.

Let's consider the Akkadian mainstream version of the flood and compare it to the biblical and Book of Enoch version. In the mainstream version Enlil has a hissy fit, claims the people are too noisy, and decides to have a flood kill them all. In the biblical and pseudopigraphical version, the fallen ones had infected the populace, made hybrids (nephilim) that appeared to like human flesh for dinner. They had nearly wiped out the entire human population on the planet, thusly why it says Noah was perfect in his generations (he was fully human). The Akkadian version attributes the flood and the warning to Enlil and Enki. However, the biblical texts indicate that Noah was warned by Jehovah because he was one of the only humans left in all of mesopotamia.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

it's funny that we believe MOSES...smacked his staff on the ground, and SPLIT THE SEA IN HALF...allowing them to get across it freely, and wiping out the others who were chasing them...
but yet most wont believe this.
lol
a man...with a wooden stick...smacked it into the ground...and splits entire oceans? haha tell me THAT isn't sci-fi 'ish

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

i read a really interesting version of that, where the author tried to prove that the parting of the red sea was assisted by an ufo: pillar of fire by night, pillar of cloud by day. he claimed that the thing used some type of propulsion to dry out the sea floor, and that this was the cause of the references to the wind blowing steadily all night, from the direction of the red sea. in fact, he follows that example all over the biblical texts, including the resurrection and ascension of jesus, satan taking/flying jesus up onto the mountains, offering him rulership of the planet in exchange for his fealty and so on. was definitely a different way of looking at it. not sure i entirely agreed with it, but he makes some good points.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

yeah sorry undo i was just looking for a qwick fix of info and was not trying to derail you, frankly you do very well not to rise to some of the posters on here latly, i would of lost it ages ago. well done your a kind soul.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
hellboy.
- rasputin.

labyrinth
- You have two guards who are guarding two doors in The Labyrinth. One guard tells the truth. One guard lies. One door leads to a horrible death and the other door leads to the castle.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

i sprout wings and fly there. i don't goof around! i grab the child, give the goblin king a haircut and dye, refuse the tip, tell him he has no power over me (but his accent is awesome), and head back home.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by undo]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
[note 'encoded' message, not off-topic, could have sent private. but]

Undo, a public note to say wii did it!

It's concrete.

Located our bottleneck that has retarded our societies on this instance of Earth. Was something a bit unexpected, yet something also somebody did intentionally somehow. The court system, in a general sense across the nations, they couldn't figure out the forbidden fruit in time and got stuck with the paper system (very error prone with misfiles) and were scared to progress to the digital revolution. Help is on the way, so this may seem like a magic fix. *wink*

There is a new conspiracy with the dinosaurs. That somehow that a race of "reptilians" were wiped out... "somehow"... here on this planet. The conspiracy is it was intentionally done for the crude oil and spirits. Note that denatured spirits somehow do good work, yet the alternative is... that... uhm... generic naptha. And you wonder why the extreme right-wingers (or...well.. you know what i mean) seem too obstinate in a fake time machine trick. Still more ideas flow in on what to do with "them", yet a small band-aid fix got their attention.

I think you worried to be mistaken as one, and least be sure we know the difference. Your work here must have been driven by such... by ah.... desire. Very honorable!

Indeed!

I think you have someone jealous... very! (at least when they read this and try to poke holes in it... hehe)

This is a dozy of the post, eh? No... don't say "i dunno" or jump to "i don't understand" cause I'm not on the... *ahem*... should we fix the American pleade to take out 'under god'... i already said 'under dog' for some damn reason in school... i swear i thought others said that and I just copied... it had me so f'n confused... f'n racial slurs in the pledge!!! Who was the wise-ass to change it to 'god'! Somebody want to play god and break the first amendment... let me guess... that wanted their rights and in order to get rights one had to become a criminal, which one tried to do by such change. well... that was crazy... but serious i laugh and this body doesn't laugh because it doesn't understand! know what that feels like? anti-depression! ok... now my body laughs! lol maybe I liked depression because some reports started to suggest depressed people are evolved instead of malfunction, so if I'm anti-depressed does that mean I de-evolved? oh the anxiety is forseen and avoided. Yes!... Whatever... what-ever these thoughts are better than the pain.

Ok, that is enough to decipher, and I don't think it is all that hard.

Thought I had more to say, actually I do... in time. Just let me know if this was 'just perfect'... or let me know if I did good to avoided being egotistic and arrogant... peace & love

Edit: deleted some side topics and the history reflection that didn't work... i'll take a look again tomorrow to narrow more... guess this turned out kinda rant at court which distracted the stargate theme, my bad

[edit on 8-9-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

dz,

erm, i gave up trying to decipher codes a very long time ago. that was perhaps the longest stream of consciousness thing i've read in awhile. it concerns me that you felt impelled to post it here and frankly, throws up several warning signals. are you okay?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Sometimes I type more essay style and other times it is more brainstorm style, or consciousness like as you mentioned. There are many times I type something out like that and just delete it even if its solid and clear. It's normal. This time just wanted to get that bit out and get feedback. I could have posted a part in a separate thread, yet it would make it harder to piecemeal the ideas. It would be too sprawlish.

I've talked about depression on ATS in another thread. Earlier in the day I mention to a friend how I felt my kids where trained to hate me and not want to be with me, which makes me feel alienated. Sometimes I have described it as like I was a domesticated animal with my kids sold off. Maybe there is a possibility that animals try to show us their emotional pain through us humans as examples. Are humans susceptible or in-tune where para-language is an experience?

I try to get myself into positive thought streams. Maybe there is the possibility that there is good in everything. Sometimes I'm open about it and others times not. Part of what I wrote earlier was my attempt to take a bit of history found in this thread and reflect upon it in a totally different way. Other parts are more original.

I gone over a few more things said in this thread and got excited how some ideas fit together more easily on a second glance. Maybe easily amused at times, yet this helped me pull myself out of the usual unipolar symptoms of depression. I find ways to survive.

Beside above, the dino/reptilian conspiracy was another piece I worked on. This part I was going to do separately. Then I went with the flow on a bigger picture. Brainstorm style should be an obvious indication its either weakly sourced or not at all. Didn't want to get to deep into it, yet you see how a slight theme is developed, Maybe a bit controversial, especially with a notion to relate a reptillian race and Stargate usage, as it has come up a couple times in this thread.

That's the dynamics of it. If it gets a new idea or thought pattern for others when they read about Stargates, then it's all good. That's why I didn't delete it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
ah i see.
well here's a little something to tinker with! i'm of the opinion that biblical prophecy, particularly the book of revelation, is a layered affair, and that it tells many things at once, including time frame, location, political, economic, social and religious climate. etc so let's look at what i've come to think of as revelation's astronomy layer, in this case, for the bottomless pit chapter, which i view as the star gate chapter.

hair of the woman = virgo's hair ?
teeth of a lion = leo's teeth (?)
tail like a scorpion = scorpio ?

the rest of the symbols don't seem to fit.
an armored horse? how far is pegasus from virgo? scorpio? etc.
no clue what constellation would be locusts unless it means scorpions for scorpio ?
crown of gold = coma berenices?

anyway, after that, we'd have to mirror that on the earth map of the as above so below thing, which i'm assuming would give us very precise coordinates of some kind, related to this information. how, i dunno!

for certain we have 3 constellations there: virgo, leo, scorpio

or maybe andromeda or cassopeia is the woman's hair?

to be clear, i don't think this unlocks the gate or any such thing. i think it describes where the beings referred to in the chapter, are coming from. that this has an earth equivalent is the puzzler. we looking at nations, cities?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by undo]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
"And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. 8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. 9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. 10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. 11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

Taken from: Revelation 9, King James Version.

"The word "locust" is derived from the Vulgar Latin locusta, which was originally used to refer to various types of crustaceans and insects; English "lobster" is derived from Anglo-Saxon loppestre, which may come from Latin locusta.[8] [1] Spanish has mostly preserved the original Latin usage, since the cognate term langosta can be used to refer both to a variety of lobster-like crustaceans and to the swarming grasshopper, while semantic confusion is avoided by employing qualifiers such as de tierra (of the land) when referring to grasshoppers, de mar and del rio (of the sea/of the river) when referring to lobsters and crayfish respectively.[9][10] French presents an inverse case; during the 16th century, the word sauterelle (literally "little hopper") could mean either grasshopper or lobster (sauterelle de mer).[11] In contemporary French usage, langouste is used almost exclusively to refer to the crustacean (two insect exceptions being the langouste de désert and the langouste de Provence).[12][13] In certain regional varieties of English, "locust" can refer to the large swarming grasshopper, the cicada (which may also swarm), and rarely to the praying mantis ("praying locust")."

Taken from "locust" on wikipedia

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well, waited to long to edit my other post, as now the edit button is not there. Work on it more here and wanted to post this version, yet think I'll publish it. =)

Some notes from my work. Locust is mistranslated, yet perhaps intentional. Doesn't seem the Loki were recognized or were confused with other stories of the times. Loki is like Magi, yet my guess is they are more comparable to paladins rather than geomancers.

Hair of women... actually any hair when it gathers and locks gives off a sense of power. Think of all the hair that gets naturally dropped all over and gathers together on its own, or even like in barber shops were it is just all put somewhere over time. "The Nature of the Beast."

Stargates are real, the one here on Earth looks like a complete rainbow, called the Iris of Galileo. You know when you find it when your on Earth above the clouds (hence no rain), the ground looks like the Moon, you see the rainbow (best at twilight), and when you think you look up it feels like you are upside down and could fall into a 'bottomless pit', yet the Earth is larger then the 'rim'.

Peace & Love

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
On the 9/9/9 I went to Tara. I was overwhelmed, amazed, dissapointed, frustrated, bewildered, overjoyed all in one.

I was mostly sad leaving Tara in the evening. My home is there in the other realms. I was hoping to go into other higher dimensions, I could only meditate on top of the hills and then feel visions. I did get a shift of energy going through me as the sun shone down on me. The day was really beautiful and the sight up there is amazing. I have seen many visions and hallucinations since I was there. I've been getting visoins of what it was like in the timeline of Tara.

I had a few dreams also of the landscape on the walk from the Main road to the site which to was surreal in itself.

The dissapointing and most profound part of my experience there, was the sheer sadness on earth and emotions coming from Gaia. This is such a beautiful world and the sight from up there will tell you why. The site will tell why it was special. But it is turned into a tourist site with people behaving like sheep. I couldn't focus properly or channel with so many people walking around me. I was channelling with nature and the energy lines that run all over Tara. And I just couldn't reach the right vibration due to not enough belief and the distraction of many around me.

The other dissapointing thing is, the shafts in the mound is locked. So I cannot look at the symbols. I can understand why it is locked incase people vandalise it. This is the matrix world we live in so...

The Israelites came here in 1956 to find the Ark of Covenent. I don't know if it is still here but I do know someone has it well kept for now. I also know there is still something special on this site still not found. I am not to sure on whether the covernent is still here. But the Israelites didn't get it. It's hard to know for me at this time.

The final thing was the gatekeeper was not there when I was there so we could not dicuss these things. But the interesting thing was in this journey. I was beginning to have deja vous and I'm even having it now typing this to you. The lady in the shop looks like your "everyday normal country woman"

But she was not.
She was peppering and really taken back when I had asked her about the gatekeeper and why was it closed during the year and open only summer. I then asked when is he coming back as I wanted him to open the shaft in the Niall of Nine hostages. She was really intimidated but she continued to intervene and say he is not here but he will be back tomorrow etc. I've got no call back.

But I did recieve an important message from the heavens. So I trust the message I was given on that hill that was for me. I have pictures so I will try post them up. I will also be making another visit there eventually so I will keep you updated on that.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe
If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.

Would you like to be a jedi? He may accept you as "padawan". Realize balance as needed by you. Study Reiki if you need help. Be gentle.

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join