It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hi undo

you have done some nice research

first we have to establish some facts
like do wormhole exist ?
i think yes so if wormhole can actually be possible to travel in space
then there is a huge possibillity that some technology can be made by of course advanced beeing and make an open stable wormhole on the ground
wormhole are made for space for advance craft
and the univers is so big that travelling with high speed is necessary
before on earth we never imagined going more then 100 mph
now we can go at least 3000 mph but with technology we can double that speed and one day we will be able to go through high speed by opening a jump in hyperspace like exemple in starwars when a ship disapear in a blue cloud basically its some kind of a wormhole but less faster
we dont know if the stargate are actually round like in the stargate tv serie but we have to think everything with an openmind

the governement hide something and even if someone find it burieed somewhere the military will never disclose it
like they have yet disclose the ufo facts
if the gov disclose something like that... people with not much can go into a panic attack
if we find a stargate someday i want to be the first unarm to go inside

continu your research undo and come here at ATS to tell us about it

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CepheiG2V

you sound like Rodney Mckay

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
this is a pic of the egyptian "lake of fire", mentioned in the book of the dead, the book of what is in the amduat, shown on the walls of seti I's tomb in the valley of kings and in the book of ani. i theorize this is a gate and that it's also mentioned in the book of revelation.
problem is, i'm having trouble deciphering the symbols in the upper left hand corner, next to the star in circle (afterlife) symbol.
anybody know what those are? one looks like a loaf of bread and the other looks like the glyph for sky, (the pic has be turned 90 degrees to the right to see the glyphs properly

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

That looks like hi-tech images in that artifact found among the O.K.

Lake of fire surrounds, they walk on the path, there is a fence/forcefield to manage the fire away from the path.

Edit: P.S. lucky...

[edit on 20-10-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
OK I missed something.

You say Hebrews were present in the area before the Sumerians arrived. I had always been taught the only people there in Southern Mesopotamia were the Akkadians and that they credited the Sumerians with civilizing them. I believe the only reference to the Hebrews at that time was an Egyptian reference to a tribe they called the Hebu, 'suspected' of being the Hebrews.
Hebrews in the area before Sumerians? Interesting. May I ask your source?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Goodfellow

no, it's not the HEBREWS (habru, habiru, from nibru, nibiru, reference to jupiter (enlil) and the city of nippur) specifically, it's the SEMITES, generally, by whatever name. not all semites were enlil followers. some were enki followers and eventually, enlil's name was mixed in with enki's (i think?) and they became followers of both in the guise of one. my current theory. not sure i'm right on this but it is odd that jehovah is from the root hay-yah, which sounds a great deal like EA (enki's akkadian title).

if the argument is that there were no semitic people in mesopotamia in 4000 BC, then you'd probably be right. but if the argument is that there were no semitic people in mesopotamia after 4000 BC, i'd have some trouble understanding your reasoning for that considering the neighboring areas of india to the east and africa to the west. clearly there was a mixing of ethnicities somewhere along the line.

source on habiru
en.wikipedia.org...

need references for the rest?

[edit on 20-10-2009 by undo]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Heh, just watched Will Ferrel's new (stupid) movie Land of the lost.
Remake of the TV series from the 70's. Almost forgot about it, watched it as a kid on german TV.

Well, an awful lot of interesting things there: pyramid "doorways", lizard men, time travel, crystal boards and the main villain is called Enik.

LOL, Enik, common, they could've done better than that ...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

LOL!

i haven't seen it but i guess they wanted to be sure the viewer who knew of enki would recognize him in the story?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Here is a 1-1/2 hour documentary/video from David Wilcox.. He talks about star gates and says that it is indeed the reason why we are in Iraq. Interesting vid, also, interesting thread!

The 2012 Enigma

video.google.com...#

Deebo

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hey Undo, have you seen this?
An Analysis of the Recently Leaked Sumerian Tablets Concerning Our Origins

The story in the links seems a little strange, but... what do I know. Interesting if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Swordbeast

it's highly suspicious, for several reasons:

1) nibiru as a word (with that exact spelling) was not seen until late babylonian empire. instead the word "nibru" was seen and was the name of enlil's city on the euphrates river, where the river could be crossed over.. the etymology is nibru, nibbur, nippur.

2) nibiru as a word was part of babylonian astrology. it was a word that meant crossing place, and was associated with enlil's city on the euphrates. it was applied to the planet jupiter (enlil was originally associated with jupiter until he was phased out in favor of marduk as jupiter) that was at the time, known as
the planet "marduk". when marduk was crossing the meridian (river) of the sky, it was said to be "nibiru." it was akin to enlil or marduk (et.al, jupiter), crossing the river of the sky.

3) nibiru was never a mother goddess. it's not associated with the creator mother goddess Tiamat, who was herself a deified object and not even mentioned in the sumerian texts. she doesn't show up till babylonian texts.

4) the writing style of this thing is not even remotely sumerian.

5) dilmun is not a sumerian word, it was akkadian. but it's close enough to sumerian that i'll give it a pass.... reluctantly.

i'll give you an example of sumerian writing style, in my own words:

undo went forth to ats.
undo went forth with gladness to ats.
the ats people were kind
the ats people were happy and kind.

the three amigos ruled the happy people of ats
they who were amigos
the three who were rulers
the three amigos ruled the happy place of ats.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by undo]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You certainly have a great sense of humour, undo.

You forgot one thing though:

The find was made by the 260th Quartermaster Battalion providing Petroleum Support Surveillance around Talil Air Force Base southeast of Baghdad.
We all know of the American 'rape' of UR and surrounding areas.
How can we take this seriously???

Your language semantics argument is very succinct and definitely correct.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Star and Flag!!!!

I adore this topic and know all about Enki, Enlil, the Book of Enoch, Annunaki, Nibiru, the gods, the Nephilum, etc etc.

I posted a thread on here not so long ago called "Heaven is Space, Angels are Aliens" that was well stared and flagged because this concept is not so "crazy" sounding anymore....

I certainly believe in stargates. When placed into prosepective, you will note that the term 'gates of heaven' (Heaven's Gates) is referring to stargate(s)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
(There IS an alien base here in Holland, and that is not a joke)

What?? Please share more of this info please, greetings from your Belgian neighboor

I really need to know this...

Staafke

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

3) nibiru was never a mother goddess. it's not associated with the creator mother goddess Tiamat, who was herself a deified object and not even mentioned in the sumerian texts. she doesn't show up till babylonian texts.

I think 'Tiamat' has become more of a role, and this role is probably based on a real life Tiamat.

Nibiru is associated with spider/octopus type silhouettes . This knowledge makes me respect any such lifeforms more.

I'm sure you can imagine the connection of the two.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I wonder if Accadians lived on Mars, when Mars was considered more of a water planet: Atlantis. If not lived as a colony, I wonder if there is a greater connection to them there then on Earth.

From possibilities in the landscape: look here...

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

The second image shows the same layout of the pyramids. The "Olympus Mons" is in the exact triangulation as the "covered up" / "walled" area off the great pyramids here on Earth.

Consider the surmounted evidence that asserts Mars has a lot of "dust on top of ice" type permafrost landscape, I think there have been an excessive amount of lies created to make Mars appear as a barren desert then any possibility of frozen Atlantian landscape.

I also think that the Mars landscape show truths to what the original layout of the region around Giza. Things just "fit" so I searched for resources to debunk this... and there is only many theories of Atlantis (found in other threads). Some use the 'time between Solanus and Plato' as anything official, yet I think of "Soloanus" as Sol (the Sun) and "Plato" as Pluto (the planet). That puts time as a space-time region (like lightyears) rather than as a measurement of time through years (like solar years).

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Are we still doubting??

Full body teleportation system

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

that's interesting. would depend, of course, on whether or not the person is just filing a patent on the concept or if it's an actual working device. it's impossible to copyright ideas, but if he has a working device, it'll be snatched outta the patent office by the big guys.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
Are we still doubting??

Full body teleportation system

Do these determine if the body is only-human or would there be some other patent on such technology?

It's not really a doubt, it is just the extent of which it does work.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

That is either real or a great use of photo shop.

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join