It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i don't like to do things like that unless it's already offered by the software. but it's good to know in case the problem is ever on my end and not a matter of legalities

Its not a legality issue if the host is offering the video in public domain... its just a viewer software issue

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

so whatdya think of the vase images? those look like 4 sons of horus or the original inspiration for them perhaps? it's odd that they don't have any arms. and the one that does have an arm is apparently being deprived of it. what are those weird things hanging down from the ceiling/roof area? they remind me of some kind of insect thingy

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Sure are weird "portraits". All three vases.
Why would someone depict a human being in such a way?
With tales, spikes and stuff ...

Grotesque, IMHO.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Ayrton]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

i don't like to do things like that unless it's already offered by the software. but it's good to know in case the problem is ever on my end and not a matter of legalities

Its not a legality issue if the host is offering the video in public domain... its just a viewer software issue

The ancient ruins is something that can freely discussed by this pink tongue, even if it actually is the fingers with pink nails that writes this.

There is much graffiti in the ancient ruins. We actually enjoy the graffiti even if it is not encouraged. We see them as gifts, for a lack of a better word at the moment. They remind us that there is life ahead, or that is an easy way to explain my smile when remembered.

Now if I can just get the ordinary judge in private council room then promises can easily be kept.
That would be me and the judge. *wink*

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

pardon my intrusion.
somehow that doesn't go with that and um, hrm. are you flirting with zorgon?
i mean, it's okay and all, just might want to take the pretty little pinks and type it in a u2u?

egads! good heavens to mergatroid. holey rusted metal batman.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by undo]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i like the thread very much and feel i have something to contribute.

It relates to this cylinder seal.

Cylinder seal of annunaki

Part of my post you have to take on trust, i tried to make a thread about it some time ago but didnt really get anywhere due to a lack of understanding of the stars.

On sat the 14th Nov 1998 i had a close encounter with a UFO at a place called danebury hill in wiltshire UK.

To cut a long story short Danebury hill is an "Iron Age" Hillfort set on the landscape just outside middle wallop on the Hants/wilts border.

At 22.20pm i was stood about a 1.5 miles away.
(at a place called charlottes view which is reached by walking from lopcombe corner).
What caught my attention was the fact that at the distance i was a frame of seven stars, these were arranged around it perfectly (except for one) in the shape of an arch, from bottom left in a perfect semi circle with the uppermost star at the 12'o clock position touching what seemes to be the highest point of the sky around to the bottom right.
Just above danebury hill set in the center of the arch of stars was another bigger brighter star, i am sure it was the planet jupiter.
After watching for a few seconds i could see a faint fluctuating light in the brightest central star.
After about ten seconds of the light growing a more intense blue colour the colour changed to green and a light fell away from the central star into my local environment.
It left a green streak on my retina as it fell, it is now above danebury hill at a height of about 500 feet.
The object is shaped like a small pyramid with the capstone missing.
There are three metal looking spheres they look like steel peas arranged in an inverted triangle (two at top one at bottom) the top ones are situated at the outside edges of the craft and the bottom one is exactly in the middle a littleways below it.
I watched the craft moving around the sky sometimes at great speed always silently.
At one point the craft moved over a place called dean hill which supposedly contains nuclear weapons and advanced craft and weaponry, it is an underground military complex connected to porton down and boscombe airbase by underground railway system.
Im discussing what i can see with a friend called martin and while our attention is off the object its configuration changes, when we look back the steel peas are no longer there.
I get the impression at this point that there is something invisible approaching us in the field ahead of us.
A second later about twenty feet away a ball of blue light lights up its about the size of a basketballi ask it to come closer in my mind and it goes out and then reappears about ten-fifteen feet away, completely silently.
I am a little concerned at this point and call to my friend if he can see it he does not know i am talking to him which makes me panic.
I walked to him and put my hand on his shoulder and we retreat quickly.
The ball just vanishes.

On my very soul what i have just related is the truth.
These are my thoughts after that event and some research on what i saw.

Until this point i had very little exposure to the annunaki history.
In the picture of the cylinder seal there is a ball with arm spokes coming off it in all the directions, when i saw this it gave me goosebumps because i immediately realised that the ball is the one and same ball of light i saw and the spokes denote its ability to mave in any direction.

Secondly the archway is i believe the archway of stars that i saw.
The lattitude i was at i think means that the topmost star inside the arch is representative of where i was on the planet and what i could see, as your lattitude gets lower the more stars in the arch will be visible and the central star will be lower.

I was lucky to be in that place at that time and do not have the relevant skills to take this theory any further, i have explanations for the other cylinder seals as well if anyone is interested based on my interaction that night.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
the link i tried to make has not worked could an admin please fix it?.

It would mean a lot to me.

www.redicecreations.com...

I believe that there are other "sacred" locations at which this configuration and event will take place, if you can work out when the next one will be and where it will be worth being there at that point in time.

I hunted around the web for information relating to danebury hill and the most interesting thing i camer across was the fact that in ancient hebrew the word "danebury" means "place of coming down", does this explain why a university from israel was there excavating it in the 1990's?.

What does this mean for the Very ancient britons are they really the lost tribe of judea, and as such the REAL jews of the diaspora, it seems strange that ancient knowledge has been utilised at some point to create a "hillfort" that EXACTLY fits a stellar event, and it truly was a stellar event i will not forget it as long as i live.
Many times i have tried to get this info out, no one seems interested, i even approached BUFORA at the time and they were not interested its a shame they didnt send a field researcher when i asked because over the course of the next six weeks i encountered them four more times.
The craft was never visible during the later experiences, i just got to interact with the BOL's, The BOL's are those that you see on some of the crop circle videos without a doubt.
Next crop circle season i am going to ask the makers for some annunaki based imagery, lets wait and see.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by The X]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have read and studied Sitchen. His books explained more to me than I have ever learned before about the ancient peoples of the world. Do you agree with him? It seems that you do. There are a lot of archeologists which are saying his works simply aren't true. What do you think.? I have been studying the ancient languages for years. He seems dead on to me.
The stargates are all over the world. I believe several in south america. That is why most of the digging done by archeologists being done there now. Most digs are financed by the US government, and the church. I believe they surpress more knowledge than they share with us.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonelle

Sitchin only has half the story as far as im concerned because all he can go on is his interpretation of the facts without the benefit of real knowledge its the difference between being a scholar and a lucky bast*rd.

I hope he reads about my experience and looks again at his data, he really has the resources to take it somewhere if im right.

I hope someone other than sitchin does the work though someone who would make sure the correct answer is made public and not hidden away in some cul de sac of secrecy by the PTB.

The imagery on the stella and the way the stars around the edge of the archway "connect" to the innermost stars says to me that when whichever two stars are visible on the left and right hand side the central star will be at the connected aspect.
I can remember the names of some of the stars what i do remember though is that they were the Fixed stars, and this shocked me its like they were fixed in that position by something for this reason.

A real in the sky "STARGATE".

Jurusalem by william blake.

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green
And was the holy lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen

And did the countenance divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among those dark Satanic mills

Bring me my bow of burning gold
Bring me my arrows of desire
Bring me my spears o'clouds unfold
Bring me my chariot of fire

I will not cease from mental fight
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
'Til we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land
'Til we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land

How interesting that william blake used these words, i think he had a good understanding of the real history of our little country and the true lineage of the inhabitants.

Knowledge has somehow made its way from mesopotamia i believe through egypt and in time carried with a people from there to here.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

so whatdya think of the vase images? those look like 4 sons of horus or the original inspiration for them perhaps? it's odd that they don't have any arms. and the one that does have an arm is apparently being deprived of it. what are those weird things hanging down from the ceiling/roof area? they remind me of some kind of insect thingy

Food prep center?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Well if you want to write up your story with all the details you can I would be happy to put it up on my website.... The BOL's are cool but I would prefer not to mix in the crop circles... because so far the only BOL's in crop circles I have seen are proven fakes.

The rest of your story is interesting and worthy on posting You can U2U me I see you have enough points

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Top secret traded for top secret! Memories and all related... was a enjoyable pain to feel that ripped out.

I could remember if wanted, yet my mind doesn't have that curiosity.

Harpy Order Willed

###

Sat here by a stargate for a long time, actually many. You just don't recognize them unless you had the concept... yet China can make it easier for you, in time.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

hey, i'm not a harpy. i just don't think this is the appropriate venue for a romance.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I 100% agree with that! It is so obvious that the entire stargate series is just preparing us for the truth! This website is the most amazing read I have ever had! www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

hey, i'm not a harpy. i just don't think this is the appropriate venue for a romance.

*takes a breath*
*gives a pout*

Hearts don't fly unless they have a little wind!

*waits a moment for your chaotic thoughts*
*notices a few have memories of a 'die laughing' moment*

Mmmhmm!

*gently pantheras towards your heart*

Oh! Shiny!

Hope you don't mind the pink dust... you seem to make pink glitter!

Hmmm... guess I have some missions to do!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

dz, are you ok? i'm having a bit of trouble understanding what you're saying so either you're not making sense or i'm losing my ability to translate your posts.
hrm, back on subject. don't want to upset the mods.

another etymological discovery:
the egyptian amen appears to be another enlil reference.
enki seems to be

Nau and Nen, who we may consider to be the equivalents of the watery abyss from which all things sprang

www.touregypt.net...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

dz, are you ok? i'm having a bit of trouble understanding what you're saying so either you're not making sense or i'm losing my ability to translate your posts.

You are doing fine. You responded with the answers I needed. Isn't that the truth!

My perception is of many many dimensions and different timelines that combine into a virtual reality that looks ordinary, yet I know it is really not ordinary.

I guess you can say I'm a highly multidimensional being that tries to be ordinary and fails at it.

Realize, we looked eye to eye, yet I didn't want to hurt us. Ravenglass eyes for me... not your ordinary Earth technology.

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is my first post here, I've been working my way through this thread.

The obvious power source for a terrestrial stargate would be the natural electromagnetic energies that gather at Ley Line Focal Points. This is free broadcast power and is unlimited in supply. Using the LLFP energy twined with a buffered phased crystal array will provide the necessary electromagnetic frequencies which will power the gate.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
another brief finding:

amun or amon or amen
was from montu
which was from mentu
mentu was amentu
so montu wasn't overruled by amen, the language variants just changed depending on the city of focus. he'd be amentu or amen in one area, and montu or mentu, in another. same guy.
mentu or amentu was from m-entu which was from the akkadian entu.
entu is from enu, who was anu, the premiere god of the sumerian heavens.
en=lord and technically speaking so does an.
akkadian entu is from the same word as LORD as in enki or enlil, and inevitably anu. language variants again. anu is enu/entu/m-entu, amentu, amontu, amon or amun or amen.

as to which of the pair (enlil or enki) he was, i'm guessing as amen, he's enlil. as amen-ra, he's enki.
could be wrong tho.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
galactic gods theory

every galaxy has a wormhole/blackhole at its center. from this, the gods (planets and stars) are born/created. whether it's a giant natural machine that spits them out naturally, or an artifical machine that artifically moves planets and stars from one bubble to another, or a mixture of both, is unknown by this author (undo) for further info on universe bubbles see michio kaku

planetary gods theory

planets have wormholes, some natural and some artificially created by devices meant to mimic the creation of the galaxy itself and it is from these wormholes that smaller scale life is created. the artificial devices are called star gates in this thread, and allow passage of life forms from one part of the universe to another, either naturally or as a result of deliberate manipulation of associated technology.

the key phrases in both instances, as regards their placement in the ancient texts are:

THE GODS WERE BORN/CREATED FROM THE CHAOTIC VOID, as planets/stars and later, as physical beings capable of manipulating the powers of creation (the chaotic void), which may or may not mean literal first time creation or may or may not mean a form of travel from one part of the universe to another, via wormhole technology. in either case, it is written into the ancient texts as being "born from" the chaotic void.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by undo]

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join