It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I just watched the original movie then the first season then the original movie again. There are many inconsistancies between the two. I can not believe it is because of the writers alone. Was the original story inacurate so they needed to re-write it, or was the original story too accurate so the were forced to re-write it? Or was it just more interesting for TV to rewrite it?

These questions plagued me after wactching all of this in such a short amount of time.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
reply to post by Skyfloating

In Season 10 of SG-1 there is an episode entitled "200" in which they say that the airforce writes the filmscripts in order to make the airforce look good and also to cover-up the real stargate. Those humorous remarks could be a hint.

They do that a lot throughout the series. Remember the episode with the guy who is receiving thoughts from O'Neil and begins writing stories about them? After that is the episode with the TV series and the first appearance of the guy in the 200 episode.

The first time I watched the series, I did it the same way as you. What struck me immediately was the obvious close connections to the real military. It surprised me, because I'm a former airman and I know the USAF takes itself very seriously.

yeah ,a bit too seriously . Maybe thats why I still wet myself laughing everytime I watch hot shots .
Still I think your right about the disclosure angle . After all its hard to explain away all the weak lies about weather balloons when you are forced to finally fess up.
At least the royal air force did us the courtesy of crafting a non commital yes and no statement .

[edit on 17-9-2008 by reconpilot]

[edit on 17-9-2008 by reconpilot]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

When you used the word Stargate, I remember that word from the SCIFI show Stargate SG1. Does the Ancient technology involving portals to other worlds work in a similar way has the stargate in that show? What did the Ancient people called the Stargate in there own language?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Also, when you get into more complicated principles of quantum mechanics the role of the observer is extremely important..

www.ashp.cuny.edu...

Another questionable notion is the claim that the human observer plays a more significant role in quantum physics than in classical physics, above and beyond the obvious fact that experimental tests must be prepared by humans in the laboratory, and that the entire scientific enterprise is an intellectual activity engaged in by conscious human beings. To this day, the role of the observer in quantum mechanics is often debated. Saying that "God does not play dice", with the implied corollary that only humans do play dice, Einstein hoped that at a deeper level there would be a realistic non-statistical description of nature (with a capital "N"), with no reference to an observer. On the other hand, Bohr emphasized what he considered the indispensable importance of the observer and the measuring process in quantum phenomena. Today, we are able to interpret quantum mechanics less dogmatically than either Einstein or Bohr did. We know (or have become used to the idea) that wherever there are probabilities there are alternative outcomes of experiments and tests. Ultimately, these tests provide information to an observer, of course, but the information is of a statistical nature because Einsteinís "God" does indeed play dice without human intervention. Recent articles in Physics Today with titles such as Quantum theory without observers and Quantum theory needs no "interpretation" attest to the continuing interest in and concern about these issues.

www.lerc.nasa.gov...

In the 20th century, physics was forced into the position of re-evaluating the role of the observer, both in relativity and in quantum mechanics. In relativity, the absolutes of Newtonian physics were banished, and observations obtained by observers in different frames of reference became all that was available. These observations were linked through a system of coordinate transformations.

In quantum mechanics, the observer and the system being observed became mysteriously linked so that the results of any observation seemed to be determined in part by actual choices made by the observer. This situation is represented by the wave function, a function in the complex domain that contains information about both the cosmos at large and the observer's apparent state of knowledge.

I have long been fascinated by these developments and have developed a model to help me both to understand them and to explain them to others. I wish to share this model with you...

Let us ask a simple question: When you look up at night and "see" a star, what is "really" going on? A Newtonian philosopher might answer that you are "really seeing" the star, since, in Newtonian physics, the speed of light is reckoned as being infinite. An Einsteinian philosopher, on the other hand, would answer that you are seeing the star as it was in a past epoch, since light travels with finite velocity and therefore takes time to cross the gulf of space between the star and your eye. To see the star "as it is right now" has no meaning since there exists no means for making such an observation.

A quantum philosopher would answer that you are not seeing the star at all. The star sets up a condition that extends throughout space and time-an electromagnetic field. What you "see" as a star, is actually the result of a quantum interaction between the local field and the retina of your eye. Energy is being absorbed from the field by your eye, and the local field is being modified as a result. You can interpret your observation as pertaining to a distant object if you wish, or concentrate strictly on local field effects.

This is all very interesting when you compare the role of the observer in quantum physics to how the replicator works in Star Trek. When Cpt. Piccard wants a cup of tea, the conscious words he speaks when requesting the cup of tea aren't nearly as important as making the decision to want tea in the first place (just like you said).. Therefore, the replicator in Star Trek is basically an interface for conscious decision-making in which the outcome of any probability is directly affected by the "observer"... In this case it would be the probability of a cup of tea simply materializing out of nowhere. Quite unlikely UNLESS someone decides they REALLY want that cup of tea and then asks for it. One way of looking at it..

-ChriS

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
I just watched the original movie then the first season then the original movie again. There are many inconsistancies between the two. I can not believe it is because of the writers alone. Was the original story inacurate so they needed to re-write it, or was the original story too accurate so the were forced to re-write it? Or was it just more interesting for TV to rewrite it?

These questions plagued me after wactching all of this in such a short amount of time.

i think it may be an amalgam. let's take the depiction of RA, in the movie.
he's superimposed over the body of the boy during the death of RA sequence, giving the impression that he had spiritually possessed the boy. in the tv series, however, the goa'uld (of which RA was a member) possessed their hosts, physically, like a parasitic infestation. in both cases, it was called possession by a parasitic organism, but in the film that possession looks more like a spiritual, ghostly phenomenon.

i think the reason they did this is because that's how RA actually looked before he begins possessing humans. It's a key point in the series and in the bible, that the first host species of the "goa'uld" were reptilian type beings. thusly why that statue from enki's city of eridu, is remarkably similar in appearance to the description of the biblical serpent in the garden, and furthermore, quite similar to the RA's superimposed appearance in the movie.

so, i think they've just elaborated more in the tv series but skipped explaining how they got from point A in the movie to point B in the series, because that would open the can of worms regarding the bible and the serpent in the garden being tied into the alien question. it would also establish the bible as a source of knowledge on the subject of the goa'uld and that's definitely not what they want. they've gone out of their way to make this a very black and white situation, in which anything with the word "god" attached is evil except the asgard "greys." and the bible is given very low value on their scale of importance. problem is, it's almost a blow by blow description of the historical references in the film and key points in the series.

for example, when the serpent in the garden encounters his first humans (adam and eve), he's a bipedal being who ends up being divested of his legs later, as a punishment. this could very well be a description of the removal of his goa'uld symbiote from the reptilian host body it was in. a short time later, we find he's been transplanted in a human being or a nephilim hybrid to be more exact.
THAT's exactly what the movie and the tv series describe.

here's the sketch of the Abydos vase. note the things i've highlighted in yellow... symbiotes, perhaps?

notice the same thing repeats itself in this image from sumer that is supposedly depicting the creation of humans, when in fact, i think it's depicting the removal of a symbiote from the figure bound on the left, and the creation of a nephilim hybrid to house the symbiote.

note that this contradicts Sitchin's belief that the serpent was merely a depiction of DNA. i agree that this is ALSO part of the reference but only in as far as Enki (the serpent in the garden?) was attributed to have created humans (hybrids, really, but if you take Sitchin's explanation they were cave men who were upgraded. i think it's just tribal folks, who were "civilized" and in some cases, "modified" to nephilim status). it's intellectually insulting to claim that a group of naked beings, living a nomadic, tribal like existence are stupid. they weren't stupid. they were just enjoying their lives in a natural, unblemished setting.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It's also interesting when you see the similarities between those photos and the images imprinted on craft sent out into space like voyager1,2 and Pioneer 10.

Pioneer 10 image:
quest.nasa.gov...

Voyager missions - The "golden record" is talked about in more detail on the NASA website HERE but the full-sized image of the record can be seen here:
voyager.jpl.nasa.gov...

-ChriS

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I have not read any of the psots above, so I'll ask you some questions:
1)Are there evidences about your claims?
2)Are stargates linked to the time travel or is it possible to travel even thorugh the whole Universe?
3)Are there many Universes?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Great read. I found your some
What referring factors a bit under rated. In the aspects of having to look so hard
For so little!
I found that it felt like psychologically you
Were primeing me for a sale. But that's just my 2 bits. Just out of curiosity how where these powered?
Thank you for your time.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nagas
I have not read any of the psots above, so I'll ask you some questions:
1)Are there evidences about your claims?

Yes... all through the thread

2)Are stargates linked to the time travel or is it possible to travel even thorugh the whole Universe?

Yes

3)Are there many Universes?

Yes

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calicoinc
I found that it felt like psychologically you Were primeing me for a sale.

Well we will expect your check in the mail...

But that's just my 2 bits.

Well here is 49.5 cents change...

Just out of curiosity how where these powered?

A large amount of electricity... or perhaps a naked singularity. The theory is that once opened they are self sustaining...

You can read Professor Stephen Hawking's paper here... he has broken it down into lay terms as best as possible. It does however require reading

Space and Time Warps
Professor S.W. Hawking
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Thank you for your time.

Your welcome

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
ah my new incredibly interesting find!

this vase, also from an Abydos gravesite, features
some of the keypoints i've been making,

1) the figure with its arms in a circle, is indicating the gate.

2) it's under the water! so its connection to the hathor gate, one part of the eye of ra gate system, is estalished (the circular arms became the cows horns of hathor)

3) it's under the water, so its connection to the Abyss, is established.

4) those are NOT human beings! they are hybrids of some kind. fish people!? now who was depicted as a fish god? (why, enki (as ea, oannes, of course! and a few others as well)

5) see the pyramidal, stepped structure under the water? it's a gate location!

now isn't THAT interesting!

music to ponder the idea by (takes about 10 seconds for the music to start playing once the video starts)

Stargate Atlantis....the city rising from the Abyss

i can guarantee you if something like that rose up from the ocean, the leaders on this planet would freak (unless, they know about it already! which is my contention..that the Abzu gate is still under the Euphrates (unless that's what Saddam was looking for when he drained the delta, during his push to reestablish the city of Babylon?) and that there may be several others in the world's oceans somewhere that some big wigs have already found! JUST DON'T OPEN THE REVELATION GATE, PUHLEASE! (that's the one under the euphrates if my calculations are correct )

[edit on 23-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Its actually a suncken volcano you spastic wierdos!!! Geez guys stop waisting your lives please!!! At the moment your just a waist of oxygen if you waist your time on this # people...Do something productive please!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
That would be a little OT, however what do you think jesus and God exactly are?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
this vase, also from an Abydos gravesite, features
some of the keypoints i've been making,

1) the figure with its arms in a circle, is indicating the gate.

What if these drawings are some sort of stylized doodles like the stickers on the back of minivans depicting the whole family with the dog. You know what I mean?
Take a look at the logo below. WE, of course, know that people don't look like this but what if someone finds it in 50,000 years? They would be scrathcing their heads, I bet.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Your getting closer but be carefull .' Victors' write the history books .
One of enki's favouruite sayings was and still is 'we create our own reality '.Thats a fancy way of saying 'proud to be a tyrant ' or 'if your not with me your against me'. Enki's Hubris is very well dipslayed when he appears as Xerxes in 300 , the story of thermoplylae .

Understand this . Enki himself was a genetic experiment of the ancients.
The humans he created were designed as a weapons system . The souls that animate those bodies are recycled by the soul catcher or machine if you prefer .

When Enki created the machine he made the classic mistake of dubbing his own personality on to it . So like all tyrants , the machine betrayed its master and now has Enki trapped and recycling on this planet .
Enki's mother ordered the construction of the machine so she now shares the same fate .

So Enki knows the only way he can escape his fate 'Buried alive' on this planet is to to physically get off of it . But the planet is quarantined by the alliance along with his human army for good reason.

Like the ancients ,Enki fears death and yearns for immortality . How do you use technology to cheat death ? Down load the soul and reboot it in to another body ! This is why Xerxes called his elite troops 'Immortals '.
Well its a kind of immortality but hardly an enviable one.

If you would like to meet Enki in person just go to a ramtha event .Yep ,thats him alright , playing the same old dirty tricks ,making the same old empty promises and recruiting the same bunch of dellusional lost souls . The command he always uses to reactivate the DNA of his army is 'come forth' . Its not working very well though and he knows his time is running out . To the ancients he is just a tool , an expendable one ,because he failed them basically . Or at least thats what they would have us believe perhaps. The ancients are a treacherous two faced species . maybe thats why humans are so like their creators .

[edit on 25-9-2008 by reconpilot]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
reply to post by undo

One of enki's favouruite sayings was and still is 'we create our own reality '.Thats a fancy way of saying 'proud to be a tyrant ' or 'if your not with me your against me'. Enki's Hubris is very well dipslayed when he appears as Xerxes in 300 , the story of thermoplylae .

The humans he created were designed as a weapons system . The souls that animate those bodies are recycled by the soul catcher or machine if you prefer .

When Enki created the machine he made the classic mistake of dubbing his own personality on to it . So like all tyrants , the machine betrayed its master and now has Enki trapped and recycling on this planet .
Enki's mother ordered the construction of the machine so she now shares the same fate .

So Enki knows the only way he can escape his fate 'Buried alive' on this planet is to to physically get off of it . But the planet is quarantined by the alliance along with his human army for good reason.

Like the ancients ,Enki fears death and yearns for immortality . How do you use technology to cheat death ? Down load the soul and reboot it in to another body ! This is why Xerxes called his elite troops 'Immortals '.

If you would like to meet Enki in person just go to a ramtha event .Yep ,thats him alright , playing the same old dirty tricks ,making the same old empty promises and recruiting the same bunch of dellusional lost souls . The command he always uses to reactivate the DNA of his army is 'come forth' . Its not working very well though and he knows his time is running out . To the ancients he is just a tool , an expendable one ,because he failed them basically . Or at least thats what they would have us believe perhaps. The ancients are a treacherous two faced species . maybe thats why humans are so like their creators .

Even if this were true... believe it or not.. i would be rooting for enki. If he created us... well hell as the saying goes "like father like son".

Undo i haven't been able to look at the thread for quite awhile unfortunately.. congratulations on such a successful thread! Because of you i have been inspired to research this area myself.

I was wondering what do you see happening when the southern pole melts away? as it is mapped out albeit mostly lost now but the continent does have a map of it which was found awhile back.. as its the last place on earths crust to be explored in anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

your right the war in Iraq is about Stargate. They went in to get that Stargate to shut it down so the aliens could not use it the aliens were Incecticoid and very dangerous war like beings that like to conker everything in there path. they did not take it away they destroyed it, it was in a under ground city in the middle of Iraq the soldiers spent a lot of time under ground in Iraq looking for other artefacts of which they mostly delivered to the pope. Ill leave it at that.

Brian

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khounur

Originally posted by reconpilot
reply to post by undo

Even if this were true... believe it or not.. i would be rooting for enki. If he created us... well hell as the saying goes "like father like son".

Undo i haven't been able to look at the thread for quite awhile unfortunately.. congratulations on such a successful thread! Because of you i have been inspired to research this area myself.

I was wondering what do you see happening when the southern pole melts away? as it is mapped out albeit mostly lost now but the continent does have a map of it which was found awhile back.. as its the last place on earths crust to be explored in anyway.

Well what can I say , maybe thats why the US military likes him so much .
SOME of them tend to display the same level of arrogance and hubris . Or are you still 'winning in Iraq ' ?
THe fact that Enki's humans refuse to see how he betrays them at every turn, you would think would be enough to get them to wake them up but it does not . And even now as the US empire is collapsing around their ears some still buy the lies of church and state .

You loyalty to a dysfunctional 'father' is beyond me . Good luck with it . your gonna need it .

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
well i took the leap and signed up to be a beta player on stargate worlds mmorpg. hopefully they contact me. i'm interested in seeing how this game is going to look and what direction they are planning on going in with it. if anyone else here has signed up for it or signs up for it and receives an invite, let us know here, with as many details as they will allow you to share (beta usually means you can't share info on what the game details are).

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Since we´ve been talking about the series I´ll throw this little piece of critisism into the mix (as much as I love the series)...

If there´s any blatant misrepresentation going on in the series then its in what other planets are supposed to look like.

The all look like the woods and mountains surrounding Vancouver

It was shot in Vancouver and apparently they didnt see it necessary to switch locations only once throughout the entire series.

Everytime they pop out at a distant planet, lo and behold...they´re in the British Columbia woods again.

Not once can we see a dreamy sandy beach for example.

This nonsense continues in the StargateAtlantis series which is taking place in an entirely different galaxy.

If you show producers happen to be reading this: You can do a show where you save on special effects and instead invest into a bit of travelling. Not every planet looks like British Columbia.

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join