It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
oops

[edit on 27-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

yep

i think that's the point of this video
turn up the sound. there's a silly song to go with it.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Okay ,so while everyone makes a pretence of ignoring my input , thats okay , a few more thoughts .
What would be the ultimate power source for a quantum computer ?
A singularity or black hole ?
Is the beast of revelation soul catcher ?
And is the mark of the beast the DNA signature of Enki's human hybrids ?

And lets get back to basics here . Where does a permanent magnet derive its power from ?. From where does that magnetic field come from ?
Is its perhaps the fact that at the centre of that magnet is a very small black hole ?

And if you were to multiply that field effect How would you do that ?
Perhaps a ring shaped device that works not unlike an MRI scanner ?

A device that interupts the returning flow of the magnetic poles rather like a windmill interupts the flow of wind ?

When a wormhole is open , wind is a major 'side effect' . I have had wormholes described to me as a big electromagnetic vacuum cleaner !!!

What defines the boundary between sea and water ? Why pressure and density of course , energy density is a function of gravity ,is a function of.....TIME.

So boundaries of time are like the ripples of wind on water , the ebb and flow of time and tide .

The last enemy shall be ......DEATH.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
One of the first things I was told was that humans are easily seduced by complex theories and fail to see that in most respects science as a phenomenon is actually very simple to understand when you observe simple things like water going down a plug hole. A simple vortex caused by opening a hole in a boundary . Stargates are the same thing .

SG1 is great but I find the propagandising a little wearying . Doctor who is more direct and clever in explaining all this science . Its so blatant that I just sit and laugh . It also sounds a very neccesary cautionary note about the moral implications of powerfull tech being abused .

The first big trick my family played on me was when I decided to visit Westminster abbey . Parked up my van right oustide and walked in to a place that bore no remblance to a cathderal at all > More like a museum .
It did not occur to me at the time how odd it was that I was the only person in the entire building !

When I returned to my courier van I got a call through on the two way
"where have you been the last half hour 29 ?". yeah they new what hapened .

Next to my van a rolls royce was now parked with the flying lady on the radiator reversed so it looked like she was sticking her ass in to the wind !

What can I say , Altairian humour .

So beware . You never can be sure when you may be walking in to an alternate reality so real you cannot fault it . It could just be a hologram but maybe not...
makes SG1's stargate look a little primitive really .

And when you are travelling through a wormhole it really does look like the radiating spokes of an eye . Beautiful.

I do respect this thread ,certainly dont want to see it die , because its really is a pivotal technology.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reconpilot,

i didn't want to respond to your comments till i had some time to think about what you're saying, and i'm still pondering it.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
@reconpilot

That sounds really great but i've got a little question... how do you think was the magnetical field of the earth created? such a big field would need a really big blackhole, woulnd't it?

It's just a question - i'm really interested in it.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hi.

I don't suppose anyone else thinks that the true purpose of the LHC is to actually open and stabilize a wormhole?

Seems to me that a whole lot of catastrophic events are being predicted for Earth's near future,and perhaps The Elite are looking for a way off this Planet?

Don't know if it is possible or not,i am just letting my imagination wander.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reconpilot,

i didn't want to respond to your comments till i had some time to think about what you're saying, and i'm still pondering it.

Thats cool .

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
Okay ,so while everyone makes a pretence of ignoring my input ,

I don't have any input right now but I'm paying attention; please don't stop posting here. Most of what you're saying makes a lot of sense to me, and I'm interested on what Undo & co have to say about it too.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
I don't suppose anyone else thinks that the true purpose of the LHC is to actually open and stabilize a wormhole?

Well there certainly is a lot of talk from many scientists about them creating 'mini' black holes and several scientists are talking they may possibly open a time portal

So its right in there with the Stargate concepts

Also there is the Alice Portal...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Or a town like Alice . Portals are nice for personel and puddle jumpers but hardly as sexy as a wormhole opening over your head to let multi billion ton cruisers through . 'looks like rain again Sheila and stick the UTE in the carport dahl ,we may get some hail with that '.

KAHBOOOOM,

'Christ luv that was a big bird cumin' through'.

Oh by the way , if your ever down here and you see a symetrical cloud just flashing away with no thunder its just a ship thats come down through the atmosphere and is using its generators to burn off the carbon deposits on the hull. Earth atmospshere is so damn polluted . cant have a diplomatic vessel looking like its covered in s#%$. Especially if its a snooty Ancient Vessel.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

At this stage I dont know that there's much more I can share unfortunately . I did get a bollocking from a veteran a few weeks back actually , more than one, for my indiscretions . Not that I have revealed anything they would consider sensitive so much as they find my posting here smacks of ego . And of course they are right really , it is self indulgent . And ego is very much frowned upon .

Your all better off watching and rewatching Doctor Who . The more you do ,the more the pennies will drop in to place for you . Anything by Douglas adams is great stuff . Its all out there already but you really have to get more familiar with the vernacular and word play.

The British are more subtle in their use of language but they actually give more away . Torchwood is brilliant for that . A cheeky reference to hormone laced chemtrails made me laugh .

I just think its silly that USAF goes on a big ego trip with the SG series but still blows the most inane cover stories for Roswell.
They should have just done what MOD does , neither confirm or deny .
That way they would not need to use SG to save face . Ah well , it all comes out in the wash eventually.

You amerikanski's and your beek ego's !

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by XphilesPhan

Or...'Predators'..in which case, reptiles might be our only best allies.

(end intermission)

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

the part i'm getting tripped up on is your reference to "Enki's humans." I don't think he made humans. i think he brought humans here from somewhere else, and made hybrids to rule over them. the creation texts of enki and ninmah, i believe, are a reference to bringing us here through the gate and creating hybrids of us.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

the part i'm getting tripped up on is your reference to "Enki's humans." I don't think he made humans. i think he brought humans here from somewhere else, and made hybrids to rule over them. the creation texts of enki and ninmah, i believe, are a reference to bringing us here through the gate and creating hybrids of us.

Good point .

What I have been told is that he collected DNA from many species resident in this universe and crossed it with his own so he could claim paternity .

Its just the same with any invading army .The troops are encouraged to rape the women and undermine as a result their genetic identity by siring the bastard sons of the conquerors .

So thats why human DNA has so much junk in it .

Its actually more complicated than that even, I suspect .

Enki himself was a eugenics experiment by the ancients . His creator/mother used primarily the dna of an altairian warrior because of its purity and its ability to carry a naturally occuring form of nano . Her experiment was and is a disastrous failure . Enki's donor father wants him dead because Enki wiped out his home world using a bio weapon. his dna was taken without his permission .
When the Ancients lost their war with the altairian alliance they were driven out of this universe but they will be back .

Now it gets more confusing because I suspect that the ancients and altairians share a common ancestry that was split when the ancients created parrallel universes . Im not sure of this though. Alt means old as does ancient .

I have reached pretty much the end of my understanding of this subject so far .

I do know that within the altairian alliance there is deep anger and saddness over the creation of soul catcher and the use by the ancients of coward weapons to conquer this universe . A machine that litterally destroys souls is the ultimate diabolical weapon. And bio weapons that destroyed in days ,billions of years of evolution. Enki is a deeply despised
human . His mother has tried to rehabilitate him but she should have given up long ago . hes a devious jeckyl and hide character . Its all a huge mess . They had promised to try and undo the damage they had done but only access to soul catcher would make that possible and nobody dares trust something that is an extension of Enki's ego . Lack of trust is a huge problem when so much is at stake.

You see I think really as far as the residents of this universe are concerned ,HUMANS are the aliens ! So yes , in a sense you are right ..
Until the end of TIME .

I have to tell you that a lot of this stuff is actually pretty deppressing .

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The workings of a stargate would be no different than the workings of a UFO in respect to Unified Field Theory creating Einstine-Rosen Bridges.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
The workings of a stargate would be no different than the workings of a UFO in respect to Unified Field Theory creating Einstine-Rosen Bridges.

yes ,thanks for that . I had thought to mention it myself but did not want to go off on to much of a tangent . Its very hard to explain some of this stuff without doing so.

As my contact once confirmed for me ,there is a direct corelation between gravity and electromagnetism .

Legend has it that Japan arose from the ocean at the downward thrust of a 'jeweled spear ' from the floating bridge of heaven .
See if you can decode the symbolism there undo.

By the time the ancients were defeated Enki's army was decimated and the humans he created were an attempt to rebuild that army .

Thanks again for the back up my anonymous friend from down under !

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Yes look its very easy to get confused by generalised terms .There are of course countless sub species of humans /humanoid species . The ancients look just like you and I . Originally much taller and more muscular though .

The important thing I think to get across is the ancients social and cultural values which are patriarchal , nepotistic , ego driven . very much like the roman empire in many respects . Brutal and rutheless they are also lazy and far to prone to reliance on high tech to solve their problems.

Altairian culture is far more Spartan . Women are considered equal , they scorn ego , power lust , and pride themselves on equality ,justice and honour above all .

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma

Originally posted by reconpilot
Okay ,so while everyone makes a pretence of ignoring my input ,

I don't have any input right now but I'm paying attention; please don't stop posting here. Most of what you're saying makes a lot of sense to me, and I'm interested on what Undo & co have to say about it too.

Hi terratoma
You know Everytime I genuinely say to myself ,crap maybe its just not worth saying anymore , people ask me to stay .
I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING , and I struggle a lot with what i have been told and what I am beggining to remember .

I get angry confused and emotional because its a heavy subject . I would much rather my friends who know so much more than me would finally come forward but they are biding their time ,waiting for the right moment when people will listen because they can no longer comfortably ignore the truth . lets hope so anyway .

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I know this is about the star gates being real, but I believe this is relevant.

I just watched my recording of SGA from this past friday, they introduced a new more military group was introduced. They seemed to know that the divice they were monitoring would start up again. Do you think this was just fo the series boost or do you think this was eluding to something else, like a hidden message?

[edit on 9/30/2008 by AlienCarnage]

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join