It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hey, Undo. Not sure if you have been asked something about this yet but I was wondering what you thought about the following. Basically, he believes the LHC could possibly be an end times stargate that will serve as the 'portal' that opens up the bottomless pit. He connects the goddess Shiva that is a statue at the site with 'Apollyon' mentioned in Revelation since they both mean 'The Destroyer.'

Your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The other thing I noticed is that they seem to like to follow the storyline of the renegade ancient, he has shown up in several epesodes of both SG1 and SGA. This could be eluding to something maybe as well?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

that's quite interesting! now read this!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
in the legend of the destruction of mankind,
RA enlists the aid of Hathor (and later Sekhmet), as the Eye of RA, to wreak havoc and destruction on the people of earth. My theory is that Hathor is the name of one of the big, underwater gates on Mars, and Sekhmet, one of the big, underwater gates on Earth. In some versions, Hathor is the only "Destroyer" as the Eye of Ra, whereas there is no mention of Sekhmet....

Hathor may be compared to Kali, and the Eye of Ra (gate system).
And RA compared to Shiva?, which makes Shiva, yet another name for Enki?

whew, the cultural name changes are tough to keep track of!

this doesn't mean however, that kali or shiva would be depicted on the gate (i don't think). the eye of horus might be though. or apollo.

but here's the clincher:

the destroyer comes from mars, if i'm correct about this!
so does that mean that the gate on mars allows passage to the earth's gate
for the...locust beings in revelation 9?

someone suggested that our planet was quarantined. perhaps they can't get back here any other way but threw an open gate system.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi

On that line of thought, did you ever hear the story of the baby born in India recently with 4 sets of limbs? Discussion with links:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
just for the perusal of the people in my thread, here's a piece of an official mars photograph. notice the lake? i'm not making a thread specifically for this most revealing of images because i don't want to draw any undue attention to it from official sources, who don't read threads like my stargate thread. this is just for my readers to ponder. here we have a complete, functional body of water or other clear liquid substance, that is apparently quite deep. the scale on this picture makes this area about the size of a huge lake. this could very easily house a mammoth gate

CLICK ON IT TO SEE FULL IMAGE (there's a tiny bit on the right side of the image that isn't showing)

if you like to examine images closer, check the left hand side, about an inch down from the top (maybe less). there appears to be a two-headed serpent statue of huge proportions there ... or it's just a blurry pic.
but that lake, that's a lake!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Undo,

I really like your thread and your way of looking at things, I agree with you in most points..

I noticed you believe -like me- that past nations believed in different worlds and that their text were abandoned because of the spiritualism/E.T science, Demonology associated with them..

That is exactly why I am digging inside ancient Hebrew texts which were translated to Arabic at some points in time..

**Contact me if you would like to see more**

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Secret

which hebrew texts? just the name of the texts, not the data, will suffice.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I don't remember this previously being posted but, in one of the SG1 episodes, there was a gate that was under water if I remember. I can't remember the name of the episode, but the water was actually alive, some kind of beings of liquid, riminded me of the movie the Abys. What if this is the reason for submerged gates, because beings such as this traveling from planet to planet as well??

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

When I came to this thread and read your posts, especially those where you express that ancient civilizations ALL had strong belief in extraterrestrial beings which is evident in their texts,, I felt like I share the same base of thought with you..

Ancient man has interacted to a great extent with other beings, many of which described portals, beings emitting light, white beings, beings who spoke all languages, etc..

The texts I have are all "the repository" or "the left overs" of these texts translated from different civilizations and schools of thought into Hebrew and then into Arabic (most of my texts are Arabic which are heavily influenced by Kabbalistic dark science).. Many of them describe contact with other beings, how to contact them, about the planets and star systems, etc..

Some of the names are:
- The magic of Pharaoh (the black magic).
- The Sun of Greater Sciences.
- The Magic of Shamans in summoning the Jin.
- The great magic of Tamtam the Indian.
- Gateways to the dark knowledge of the Israelites.

And many of these texts have different handwriting that says "carried from this and this the Israelites"..

The first book I mentioned is handwritten, the first page says..
"We have found this script in an abandoned cemetery written in Hebrew, for "Tastarges the great pharaoh", and after it was fount "the king Adimoush" kept it with him, and when he knew that he is passing away, he hid it in a dry well and closed the well with melted iron so that no one would get to it. And it stayed in the well for 500 years until the grandchildren of "Adimoush" knew about this script.. It was the king "Terthal".. They used to penetrate mountains with it, and send the winds.. Until it fell into the hands of "Shekelrash", until it fell into the hands of "the Anba Shamoun" the Israelite, and he worked to translate it.. I insist on you not to pass this script to an ignorant my children, and I have translated it into Arabic so that it would be useful."

Ink Stamp: The Anbaa Shamoun (1600 years)
Signaure: handwriting and signature of Shamoun on the bottom left.

Well, these are the kinds of books I have..

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i'm really not sure what to think about that type of text. i had a theory that they confused advanced technology and science with magic. but that may not always be the case

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i'm really not sure what to think about that type of text. i had a theory that they confused advanced technology and science with magic. but that may not always be the case

They confused advanced technology that came from the sky, somethings with strong light, and they called them Gods/souls/angels/demons..

I assume ancient civilizations have known so much of them that they categorized them into upper and lower, angels and demons, etc..

There has always been the factor of "those who come from the skies", but where did magic come from? and why was magic a very important part of Mayans, Sumerians, Hebrews, Egyptians, etc?

Could it be that magic was taught to them -using basic materials that were available to humans- and calls or summoning ceremonies?

If you look at Kabbalah, Arabic, Indian and Egyptian magic texts that go back to the 10th-16th century, you will find "left overs" of maggic sciences, including the science of sands, divination at different times of the month, etc..

I have a very old text in Arabic, copied from Hebrew Kabbalah shamans that tells of different contacts in other planets, their names and what times their planets become close to our planetary system in order to contact them.. either telepathically or by the materialization of a being to the summoner.

Interesting how it seems their knew more about them than we do now!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
When is the SG-1 series of the Renegade agent getting locked up into a cage with no beginning and no end, no entrance and no escape?

One of the StarTreks almost covered the concept. Superman somewhat covered the concept. But when will SG-1???.....

Ah the elusive renegade...wherever might he be?

I haven't seen alot of SG-1 but I believe in the concept of both that relative type of travel gate, as well as portals between both time and space.

(I deleted a sentence)

[edit on 30-9-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i don't think they needed the paraphrenalia, since the planet is under surveillance anyway. it would just be "material" to bolster their faith, i'm assuming. in the case of hallucinogens, that's a different story altogether. biblical texts call the usage of hallucinogens, sorcery, apparently because the use of them was frequently coupled with summoning ritual. my guess is that they didn't need those either. and that most magic and religious "items" are simply that --items. the real power is between your ears. i'm willing to
believe that geometry can play a role, but i'm really not convinced that it means actual flat plain geometry (line drawings), and more willing to believe it's more about crystalline structure, 3dimensional and above, mathematics, and faith.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's my opinion that modern science is divided into compartments. One of those compartments is 'mainstream science' - the status quo. The set of rules about what is acceptable for research and discussion, as determined by the powers that be.

Only the scientists that work for the elite know the limitations of that compartment, but none of them know quite the whole story. They only know their particular compartment of expertise.

This 'whole story' I'm talking about, is the scientific explanation of 'magic'. I believe there is a 'lid' on certain fields of study; thus the coverups and blacklisting of certain scientists and their discoveries.

But behind closed doors, we know that the government has studied remote viewing, Bigfoot, UFOs/ETs, hallucinogenic substances and who know what else. And of course we know they're not sharing the results.

And I don't think they figured out anything on their own, I believe this is partly the ancient 'forbidden knowledge' going back pre-Nimrod, given to man by extra-dimensionals, and partly new information, probably from the same ancient(s).

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma
This 'whole story' I'm talking about, is the scientific explanation of 'magic'.

In the "old days" everything was attempted to be explained by "Magic" and the powers of Spirits and Gods...

In "modern days" everything is attempted to be explained by "Science"

Both methods fail... because until "Magic" and "Science" realize that we as humans exist beyond the material plane and that BOTH aspects are part of the truth, we will get nowhere and continue stumbling around in the dark

Fortunately there is light at the end of the tunnel

Recent Quantum physics has discovered that the behavior of quantum physics is depedant on the presence of the observer

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

This 'whole story' I'm talking about, is the scientific explanation of 'magic'. I believe there is a 'lid' on certain fields of study; thus the coverups and blacklisting of certain scientists and their discoveries.

Exactly!!
The aim of the "controlled" cutting-edge scientific projects -like the LHC- is to provide scientific explanations to supernatural things they THEY ALREADY know, practice, and use in the style of ancient Egyptians/Hebrews/etc.. Therefore you see scientists are now obsessed with -Dark Energy- and -Dark Matter-.. At this, they are trying to find the science behind all these magic/occult/alien/demonology science they have inherited from thousands of years!

And I don't think they figured out anything on their own, I believe this is partly the ancient 'forbidden knowledge' going back pre-Nimrod, given to man by extra-dimensionals, and partly new information, probably from the same ancient(s).

Definitely correct!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

There is one cheap dirty way to cause a rip in space time.
Explode a nuke .

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Arthur C. Clarke

1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Albert Einstein

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
"A person starts to live when he can live outside himself."

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Jesus of Nazareth

(Matthew 17:20) “And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”

Yoda, Jedi Master

“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

“Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is.”

“[Luke:] I can’t believe it.
[Yoda:] That is why you fail.”

The Secret...

"Ask and ye shall reciece"
"Think and Grow Rich"

Over and over throughout mankind's history the words are spoken.. but we do not listen...

The "Force", "Cosmic Consciousness ", "God" call it what you like but as long as we ignore the underlying energy that makes the Universe what it is, we are doomed to remain in the "Dark Ages"

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i don't think they needed the paraphrenalia, since the planet is under surveillance anyway. it would just be "material" to bolster their faith, i'm assuming. in the case of hallucinogens, that's a different story altogether. biblical texts call the usage of hallucinogens, sorcery, apparently because the use of them was frequently coupled with summoning ritual. my guess is that they didn't need those either. and that most magic and religious "items" are simply that --items. the real power is between your ears. i'm willing to
believe that geometry can play a role, but i'm really not convinced that it means actual flat plain geometry (line drawings), and more willing to believe it's more about crystalline structure, 3dimensional and above, mathematics, and faith.

Summoning rituals is what ignorant humans do to allow ancients to posses their bodies and do their dirty work . A walk in in other words.
Ramtha is Enki walking in to a womans body to spread the word.
And is it a coincidence that Yelm is so close to fort lewis ?

The real pwer is between your ears ! correct . Its called the corpus collosum , your own biological particle acelerator /stargate .
Now do you understand why humans make such valuable slaves ?

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join