It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm sorry.
The topic is too elusive for me, I tried to keep up
but in the end, it just seemed that I was waiting
for the final evidence of Stargates and I fell away.

I apologise if anybody read any 'veiled' insults...
there weren't any.

under the suggestion of Undo, I'll move off now.
The image on page 104 of the Stargate left me
a little perturbed, it looks like the inside of a
discotheque. Again, I'm not mocking.

(Phew!) I feel better now and I hope Zorgon is
appeased.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

[...]

In those days, the land Shubur-Hamazi,

Harmony-tongued Sumer, the great land of the me of princeship,

Uri, the land having all that is appropriate,

The land Martu, resting in security,

The whole universe, the people well cared for,

To Enlil (note: equivalent of biblical Jehovah) in one tongue gave speech.

Then the lord defiant, the prince defiant, the king defiant,

Enki, the lord of abundance, whose commands are trustworthy,

The lord of wisdom, who scans the land,

The leader of the gods,

The lord of Eridu, endowed with wisdom,

Changed the speech in their mouths, put contention into it,

Into the speech of man that had been one.

Source
deoxy.org...

Isn't that interesting. Read it carefully and more than once, as it contains some very specific data about this Enki character.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
(Phew!) I feel better now and I hope Zorgon is
appeased.

Okay I have sheathed my blade

For a cool representation of a Stargate... try this..

Page on it here...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Thread on it here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Your skepticism keeps this thread interesting,,, Never Give Up!, Never Surrender!...Even if you have an Iron Bucket on your head,,,lol

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo,
more on the four rivers of southern Iraq.
Landsat document of the "fossilized " rivers..

dolphin.org..eden

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There is a new thread created today 12,000 Year Old Temple Found in Turkey. If you follow some of the links it states that this temple might be the city Ur.

This link refers to the city of Ur referenced in the bible.

According to the Muslims, Sanliurfa, a city close to Göbekli, should be the city called Ur, as mentioned in the Bible; the rivers that flow down from Heaven could be, instead, Tigris and Euphrates which wet the half-moon shaped fertile area where Göbekli Tepe is located; in the Bible it is told that some mountains surround Eden and that by looking at the top of Göbekli hills you can see the mountainous chain of Taurus.

This same page references some "Circles"

The excavation campaign, which started in 1994, has soon revealed the presence of finds, which are outstanding and unique in their genre: a templar structure made of 240 pilasters which are around 4 meters high and form a range of concentric circles.
These circles appear to date back to around 9000 B.C. and are completely buried underground. Most of the pilasters have engravings on the surface referring to either the religious sphere or the daily life of those who used to go to the site of worship.

Would love to see some more pictures!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
reply to post by IronMan

Your skepticism keeps this thread interesting,,, Never Give Up!, Never Surrender!...Even if you have an Iron Bucket on your head,,,lol

It's actually true... I used wear a metal bucket, but out reverence to
the thread I'd prefer to remain quiet in the corner and listen.
This is all great stuff and as you see from the image Zorgon provided,
Stargates do exist.
I half-expect McGy.... Anderson to come running out with the big bald guy.

The bucket I wore actually had a poloroid of Robert Downey Jnr. pasted
on the inside... weird nuh?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'm sorry to butt in again, but I have a question.
The other end of these Stargates... Is there air there
everytime?
I mean, are all these guys who've used these passage
ways, they're all oxygen breathers?
It baffles me that it' so damn convenient.
I'm trying to learn... bucket-head or no bucket-head.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Huge Underground "Ocean" Found Beneath Asia
Feb 27, 2007 ... A giant blob of water the size of the Arctic Ocean has been discovered hundreds of miles beneath eastern Asia, scientists report.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Interesting. I'm still sifting my way through this thread, but I wonder if that doesn't have anything to do with "the deep", mtsolah, thom, etc

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
I mean, are all these guys who've used these passage
ways, they're all oxygen breathers?
It baffles me that it' so damn convenient.

Well that one is very simple to answer... while it is entirely plausible that there may exist other intelligent species that do not breathe oxygen (though somehow I doubt this as even the fish in the sea need oxygen from the water) the premise that we are following on the creators of the Stargates is that they are an Ancient race that we took to be Gods... who effectively created US in THEIR IMAGE...

So it would seem most likely that these Gates would all lead to planets where the air is breathable... and such indeed is the premise of SG-1...

So if you take it as a given that this race of Ancients did seed the Galaxy with human likenesses... then finding an oxygen atmosphere at the other end would be expected...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Great post, this is what ATS is all about. I think actual stargates are quite a leap from what any current evidence shows, but I think ancient people were a lot more multi-faceted, and ancient history a lot deeper and complex than what is accepted today.

I'm keeping an open mind but I'd like to see some hard evidence.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I completely agree. I don't agree with all the conclusions, but it is a thoughtful, coherent, well constructed argument. I wish more threads would be as cogent.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinsear
There is a new thread created today 12,000 Year Old Temple Found in Turkey. If you follow some of the links it states that this temple might be the city Ur.

This link refers to the city of Ur referenced in the bible.

Awesome! Look at all that verification!
Whew, this is getting more interesting by the minute.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

Oh. My. Gosh! Do you have any idea how much you sound like a teenage girl who's demanding attention?

Maybe it's been said because it's fact. Read those articles, and read them hard, because of the laws of physics in this universe it is not possible to travel because it'd require a seperate dimension, this universe only allocates for 3, 2 space, 1 time. No fourth, no fifth, no twenty seventh, no thirteen thousandth, THREE!!!

It's just that simple.

[edit on 14.4.2008 by Shugo]

You act like you know so much about Physics but you don't even know how many confirmed dimensions there are in this universe which is common knowledge even among the layman. There's 4 dimensions that can be measured so far. NOT 3 smart guy.

1.left-right
2.up-down
3.forward-backward
4.time

Watch the introduction then skip to 8:37 Harvard Physics Professor

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Awesome! Look at all that verification!
Whew, this is getting more interesting by the minute.

Egads!!! More work

Discovered by Klaus Schmidt
Oh now THAT is just too weird

Now this is a drawing of the layout of the digs so far...

T shaped Pillars?

Thor's Hammer in SG-1

[edit on 23-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
LOL, Klaus Schmidt, huh?

The layout of this "Ur" come lately is very interesting. The first thought i had was of stonehenge. But if i look closely, i also see Machu Picchu to some degree.

Very interesting layout, to say the least.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
stargates? next minute ppl will star saying that elvis is still alive...yes the ufo thing can be credible but stargates being real is just like watching tv and saying 4000 years ago aliens versed predator

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Undo and Zorgon...just a quick note...I was reading the book of Numbers in the Bible when I noticed in 13:28 & 33 "the descendants of Anak" (they were referring to Giants in the land of Palestine). I suddenly realized that Anak was a part of the spelling of the Annunaki as per Wikipedia, it can also transcribed as: Anunnaku, Ananaki. So can we use this as further supporting evidence for our theory?

(not sure if you guys already posted this already...I haven't had a chance to read the entire string.)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
stargates? next minute ppl will star saying that elvis is still alive...yes the ufo thing can be credible but stargates being real is just like watching tv and saying 4000 years ago aliens versed predator

Well anyone in Vegas has seen Elvis numerous times... and would you please link us to these 'credible' UFO sigthing? Thanks...

But it is obvious to me you haven't read the thread so until you do I won't waste any time on you...

As to that "predator" wise crack... here is a quote from a high level scientist in an email to me...

If you read the patent you'll understand the relevance to HAARP and the Stealth Bombers, etc. You're an intelligent man and I'm certain that you'll be able to make the connection. If you read US Patent xxxxxx, you'll understand (a little better) my connection to/with and collaboration with these men.

LOL...suffice it to say that the 'Predator' (as in the movie) is alive/living at Los Alamos!

So before you shoot from the hip... you might want to do a little research.

:shk:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jalana Dax

Thanks Dax...

Here is a reference from that Turkish discovery I found very interesting... and relevant to your post...

The excavator, Klaus Schmidt, has engaged in some speculation regarding the belief systems of the groups that created Göbekli Tepe, based on comparisons with other shrines and settlements. He assumes shamanic practices and suggests that the T-shaped pillars may represent mythical creatures, perhaps ancestors, whereas he sees a fully articulated belief in gods only developing later in Mesopotamia, associated with extensive temples and palaces. This corresponds well with the Sumerian tradition of an old belief that agriculture, animal husbandry and weaving had been brought to humankind from the sacred mountain Du-Ku, which was inhabited by Annuna-deities, very ancient gods without individual names. Klaus Schmidt identifies this story as an oriental
primeval myth that preserves a partial memory of the Neolithic. It is also apparent that the animal and other
images are peaceful in character and give no indications of organised violence.

Yup THOSE look like Thor's Hammer to me

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join