It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Now this is very curious... Remember the layout in America the beautiful Park?

Well look at this one from Turkey

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yes they do look like it!
I will have to research this further. How interesting.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm chiming in regards to stargates, or rather wormholes, and their existence and how teleportation is real based on another one of my personal experiences. My theory points to some sort of 'alien' technology, if not 'majick' (for lack of a better word). And these stargates do not have to be as big as those 'ziggurats'.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Yes they do look like it!
I will have to research this further. How interesting.

More interesting is the TIMING of this find

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Check this out

The archaeologists estimate that up to 500 persons were required to extract the 10-20 ton pillars (in fact, some weigh up to 50 tons) from local quarries and move them 100 to 500m to the site.

It's Giza all over again! When are they going to finally admit that their original assumptions about the ancient texts are wrong!?

[edit on 24-4-2008 by undo]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
For those of us that caught the thread late, could you give us (ok, me) a quick explanation about the difficulty between the theorized construction process and the ancient texts? Are there texts that describe the construction?
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

hmm, probably, but that's not what i was getting at. in the area surrounding it,
there's pottery that is, they say, baked in a kiln, 6 thousand years before it was originally thought to have been possible. this is only one example in a long string of incorrect assumptions about the past that have been foisted on us in public education, many of which are never recanted when the new data arrives.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ah. I'd have to agree with you. From the way the post was worded, I thought that they'd found something that suggested how it was constructed and they were perhaps ignoring it.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
me too, i want to know whats happening here. did anyone come close to the truth concerning the existence of stargates? what ancient civilization are we focusing on at the moment. the only one i know of are those spaceships or weird inscriptions in the egyptian tomb but as far as i know they are not related to anything about wormholes. although maybe there are some secret portals or something as i learnt before of accounts where people in the past centuries teleported unknowingly.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

It would be interesting to know what the engraved animals represent,,

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

They'll probably never admitt even after the Acension,, and they are left alone,,huddled around the GP. lol

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

after examining the one with the fox, i came to a preliminary conclusion that the fox is a newer invention added to an older monument that depicted ...well it's very faded into the background but it appears to depict some kind of humanoid head and neck. my current hypothesis is that it was deserted, recovered, and deserted again. during the recovery period, the new founders couldn't really see the details very well and added their own instead. perhaps they didn't know what it was for either.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

humm. almost like some theories about the Sphinx,,built abdandoned ,adopted and changed and abandoned again.

The circular formation with pillars seems to becoming a more common finding,, begining with Stonehenge, there was another circular formation of wodden pillars that were found in a peat bog that had been drained about 2 years ago. I've been struggling all day trying to remember more on the post. There was some issue with time to recover the site,, as the water level was due to rise again. But it was a series of circles one inside another with a center altar of sorts.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by jbmitch]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Am I missing something? It's been so quiet for the last few days!

Did everyone go on vacation and forgot to forward me the memo?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Perhaps this one?

Copney Stone Circle Complex, N. Ireland
www.agocg.ac.uk...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

My codename is: Starquester.

Question, how does one access any of these (Ancient) stargates? Why wouldn't someone want to test them, once they've been discovered? Can you put me in contact with someone has discovered, and used them?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jalana Dax
Am I missing something? It's been so quiet for the last few days!

Beth is having difficulties right now and I have been busy at work with long hours... and have been busy in other thread issues recently when I do have time...

Also nothing new to report at the moment... LOL so we do get lapses but we are still kicking

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
this kind of information expains alot of things, who wouldn't want to know more, if not all of it. It is amazing how most of us are kept so busy with nonsense, that we cannot take the time we have and answer some of these questions ourselves. As you have indicated, alot of the information had been noticed, discovered, recorded, etc. in the past. Just goes to show how we all can be manipulated, by anyone or those in possesion of better, greater, information than we have access to. The truth does matter. Thank you for sharing the information that youv'e provided so far.

starquester.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well that's the real question. Have you read the entire thread? If not, you really should. It bumbles along at first but picks up steam as it moves along. There are dry moments and some confusion, but overall, it's loaded with data.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS Can you put me in contact with someone has discovered, and used them?

General John Jumper
Pentagon

Gen. John P. Jumper is Chief of Staff of the U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C. As Chief, he serves as the senior uniformed Air Force officer responsible for the organization, training and equipage of more than 700,000 active-duty, Guard, Reserve and civilian forces serving in the United States and overseas. As a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the general and other service chiefs function as military advisers to the Secretary of Defense, National Security Council and the President.

He has also served at the Pentagon as Deputy Chief of Staff for Air and Space Operations, as the Senior Military Assistant to two secretaries of defense, and as Special Assistant to the Chief of Staff for Roles and Missions

www.af.mil...

Why him?

Well he recently retired... so MAY be willing to talk (though I doubt it
)

And here he is giving out Space Command Wings to Richard Dean Anderson, at a pentagon ceremony making Richard an honorary Brigadier General..

Notice the handshake?

Yup you bet PURE coincidence

My bet is on General John Jumper to be 'in the know'

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join