It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Excuse me while I go out and my gey my hip waders out of the garage,,I hope I figure this out before the end does get here.
Interesting analogy based on math and puter logic,,I think I do need some time to work this out,,nice post though Undo

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
reply to post by undo

Excuse me while I go out and my gey my hip waders out of the garage,,I hope I figure this out before the end does get here.
Interesting analogy based on math and puter logic,,I think I do need some time to work this out,,nice post though Undo

to put it simply in more common terms, our free will effects the outcome.
free will is mandated, no one can interfer with it. if there is inteference,
the person is judged not guilty by reason of tampering (hehe!)!

enki owns this place. it's his. that's why he offered it to yeshua (jesus) in exchange for his promise to work for him instead, otherwise referred to as serve him instead, pay him fealty instead, and so on. of course, that wasn't the plan. had yeshua agreed to it, he would be in control of this planet instead of enki but always subject to the whim of enki, who would still wreak havoc on the planet, regardless. in order for the safeguard to be silenced, the laws of the .......rest of the universe? other dimensions? whatever, have to be followed.

at least, that's what i get out of the texts and my studies on the subject.

For it to work, first Enki had to convince most of the planet that he doesn't exist as the entity mentioned in scripture and ancient texts. Then he has to reintroduce himself as just some random alien life form from the universe so people won't recognize him. He has it down to a science.

I can see it now: Enki walks up to Yeshua and proclaims, "Gimme the key!" and Yeshua accomodates him because that's the rules. Free will is THE deciding factor. And the gate is a very contested territory.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Stargate or Time Portal?

Only Time will tell... they plan to switch it on in May 2008

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo, check this link out:
www.telegraph.co.uk.../earth/2008/02/06/scitime106.xml

Zorgon...perfect timing!

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Jalana Dax]

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Jalana Dax]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

... first Enki had to convince most of the planet that he doesn't exist as the entity mentioned in scripture and ancient texts. Then he has to reintroduce himself as just some random alien life form from the universe so people won't recognize him...

I think I found it. Enki offers someone the world (and the moon) on a stick.
Note the axis tilt, it looks pretty close to 23 degrees to me.

Seriously, here are some interesting petroglyphs from Utah

[edit on 2-4-2008 by tungus]

[edit on 2-4-2008 by tungus]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

"I can see it now: Enki walks up to Yeshua and proclaims, "Gimme the key!" and Yeshua accomodates him because that's the rules. Free will is THE deciding factor. And the gate is a very contested territory."

Need varify a few things,,,
Enki (annunki)= Satan, Bulzebub, Lucifer,,(and leader of the one third of heaven that had fallen) I dont remember this guys name being mentioned in Enochian books.
The one supreme annunke ..Eai, or Ei,, seems to epitomotize what we christians reffer to as G-d.

Either way the spin goes like this,,,,
G-d and or his annunki counterpart,, reigns supreme,,,soverign,,also just,,,free well is a necessary ingredient to create willful obedience,,(obvious,,since if there is no choice,, it isnt obedience...simple).

So "man" created in the "image" of G-d...continual strives to acheive obdience to his creater through choice. Introduced into this mix are "rebellious" fallen angles who "tempt" G-d's creation (essential with knowledge,,of the good life...leaving out the drawbacks ) who were in a maintance free state (A.Dam and E.ve) ..So life and creation as we know it started forth Whether you opt for the Annunki format or the old Hebrew format. However ,,"The Keys of Heaven and Earth " in the Hebrew or Aramic format was an "Office" or Position given to Yesuha (Hebrew) or another fallen angel from the Ananuki senario.
This is where I question the logic path,, from the Hebrew standpoint once the Soverign Voice of the Universe (as we know it) makes an appointment ,,thats it,,I dont see Yesuha saying "Oh my bad, or my fathers mistake, here take the keys back" mainly because of Judgement that is reserved for Enki, Satan and his angels who had full knowledge of G-d and creation and still rebelled.
Hopefully my train of thought isnt lost ..trying to keep a comparasion of the two acccounts (Enochian and Hebrew) and making them matchup and of course the annunki added in there to confuse things even more.

What I hadnt spend much though over was the "FAllen Angels " use of free will and commisurate rebellion. And that the "Pit" was nothing more than a dimesional stargate that kept those angels Sealed for time,,,much like superman III where the villians were locked in a dimension.

Well thats as far as I've gotten with my hip waders on,,,,

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Was surfing the net when I came across the Mayan cenote, a sinkhole in limestone that the Mayans beleive is a gateway to the underworld. I also found this little glossary with an interesting picture.

And now some quotes from this glossary...

The Maize God Like the Sun God, the Maize God is associated with life and death. He follows the path across the sky, descends into the Underworld, is reborn, and returns to the Sky World. The flattened and elongated forehead of this deity is often accentuated by a partly shaven head and eyebrows, leaving patches of hair on the top of his head, which resembles a ripened ear of corn. The Maya elite practised changing the shape of their offsprings' skulls to resemble the Maize God's elongated head by tying two boards front and back against the infant's head.

The Jaguar Sun God Almighty God the Sun dwells in the highest levels of heaven. When he traces the path of the sun across the sky in the daytime, his name is Kinich Ahau. When the sun falls into the West Door and enters the Underworld, he becomes the fearsome Jaguar God.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jalana Dax

Undo, check this link out:
TELEGRAPH Fixed Link

Zorgon...perfect timing!

Thanks

Fixed your link

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tungus
Seriously, here are some interesting petroglyphs from Utah

HOLY CRAP

You are not kidding!!!

The "Serpent" coming out of the Spiral "Gateway"

Here is the "Serpent" above everything and larger

[edit on 2-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
For the OP you might be interested in this post here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

You bet we are interested...

Hang tight... I need to read your thread and look up something..

Okay I think it best we discuss this in your forum... This looks worthy of a whole thread and you look like you could use a few points

To those seeing this here join us there ....

[edit on 2-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Enki (annunki)= Satan, Bulzebub, Lucifer,,(and leader of the one third of heaven that had fallen) I dont remember this guys name being mentioned in Enochian books.

i know, i'm constantly arguing with myself over the similarities and disimilarities. Enlil's name means Lord of the Air, a name that was also attributed to Satan somewhat, as the prince of the power of the air. Yet if you read the texts as written by Enki's priests, Enlil seems a great deal like the biblical Jehovah and Enki seems a great deal like the biblical "Serpent" in the Garden WITH the exception of the story of Enki creating us, which sounds like a star gate event, and there was also his supposed rescue of the King of Sumer just prior to the flood event. In another text, it says Enki creates "monsters." (animal and human hybridization, which resulted in some bizarre animorphs and human hybrids).

It's difficult to weed threw it all but even the sumerian-akkadian texts refer to Enki as the "Crafty god," and the "Tricky god" and the "Wise god." (remember the scripture "Wise as serpents?") In one of the stories regarding the food and water of life, Enki tricks Adapa (maybe an older name for Adam) into not drinking and eating the water/food of life and living forever, which presumably is a reference to the events in the Garden.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by undo]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

"It's difficult to weed threw it all but even the sumerian-akkadian texts refer to Enki as the "Crafty god," and the "Tricky god" and the "Wise god." (remember the scripture "Wise as serpents?")"

-Certainly this is a good discription of the "angel of light" Lucifer's oringinal name before the heavenly rebellion. I was just pondering the possiblity of Satan being named in the Enoch account,,

In one of the stories regarding the food and water of life, Enki tricks Adapa (maybe an older name for Adam) into not drinking and eating the water/food of life and living forever, which presumably is a reference to the events in the Garden.

- This to is not far off from the Hebrew account where I believe the plural form of G-d (Eloheim) was used saying ,, they partook of the "Tree of Knowledge", let "us" keep them (Adam and Eve" from eating from the tree of life and become immortal like us,, (A hybrid race conceived to live in ignorance) that gained knowledge (could threaten their creators if they had eternal life)? something to think about.

And I do remember reading that the Female Annunki had failures in her attempts to create a "worker" so that the Annuki themselves would no longer have to toil at mining. And the final and successful attempt was the DNA gene splice of their Annuki gene with whatever ours was,,,,,humm

Some how that has brought us to the end times,, the "5th" and final age of "mankind", with a culling of those who seem fit to move on to another form of existence and awareness,,,
And final retribuiton unpon the elite that rebelled and caused such a fuss to begin with... I see a good movie script coming up....

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutch_Rick

I actually found some similar information here about the Iraq connection to stargtes.....i dont know if its true or not(personally i dont jump at crazy theories) b ut some of the stuff said here is a bit wierd.
Here is the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by raptorinvictus

weird isnt too bad, everything is fair game on this board. Im sure that if its all bs we will work it all out.

-fm

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Undo....Are there any books that you would recommend?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rumrunner

On stargates? Not too sure on that one. Theres not a lot out there that you can really read up on in books as far as Im aware. I think its more of a case of piecing together things that other people have put in books (ancient texts - books about these etc..) and then going and working out what you wanna believe.

-fm

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk

On stargates? Not too sure on that one. Theres not a lot out there that you can really read up on in books as far as Im aware. I think its more of a case of piecing together things that other people have put in books (ancient texts - books about these etc..) and then going and working out what you wanna believe.

-fm

Thanks ...I'm sorry I should have said books on reliable sources for ancient texts. Many people put down Stichen so I don't want to read his books ( but if anyone can debunk the debunker's about him please do) and I'm sure that there are others that might not be worth the read either.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

"Thanks ...I'm sorry I should have said books on reliable sources for ancient texts. Many people put down Stichen so I don't want to read his books ( but if anyone can debunk the debunker's about him please do) and I'm sure that there are others that might not be worth the read either."

Like Undo I started with VanDankien and Charots of the Gods, and moved on to Sitchen as the internet came alive and public,, the work of other interpters if Sanskrit became available. Later the 3 books of Enoch,,
Soo I would read them all and let your intellect progress with the available information,,,
Read the King James (synopic codex) and the Catholic version from Origen's Alexandria Codex's,, isnt it said "I would not have you ignorant,,,be wise,,,.
There is plenty to learn
Follow some of Undo's linked urls,, they lead to a lot of information ,, to really learn it just takes time,, I've been at theis for at least 15 years,,,

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Yea, it usual takes a lot of time to get into all of this. Ive only been at it for about a year and a half now. Theres always so many new things to lean.

-fm

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join