It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
…The Legend of the Destruction of Mankind is only describing one facet out of seven, I theorize, at this point, anyway.

Check this out (I found it in the Rig Veda)

12 Who with seven guiding reins, the Bull, the Mighty, set free the Seven great Floods to flow at pleasure;

www.sacred-texts.com...

Maybe the ancient Hindus were describing something similar to this, except from heaven?

These photos are from the man-made flood of the Grand Cayon, on March 6 2008, and here is the video:

[edit on 14-3-2008 by tungus]

[edit on 14-3-2008 by tungus]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Undo,
Could perhaps Bata be symbolic of the division of the physical brain into the left and right hemispheres?
My intuitive thoughts on the Ankh: the staff=conduit
and the closed loop is symbolic of the closed circuit.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yes...the symbol of Bata it is stylized and looks much like the Ankh.
Having given more thought on the matter...the upward reaching arms drawing together would produce the closing of an energy circiut.

Would not then the human brain need to join both left and right hemispheres of the brain...to coinjoin so to say ...the energy circuit in able to utilize the conduit which is the symbol of the staff portion of the ankh.

could it be possible to obtain the portal of the stargate through our mind???

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

The Kings of Gog and Magog are also mentioned in Revelations as the part of precursur to the Anti-Christ coming,.
The Kings of Gog and Magog shall come down against Isreal through the mountians from the north,,,,, and God shall slay them and the antichrist will take credit for this....
North of Isreal? Syria?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I've been at and enjoy it , 98 pages is a lot of text,,pardon the broken gramar and sentence structure I'm on a late shift at night and cant access this site till after the shift ,,which leaves me some what sleep deprived.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

As it happens, I work in Bagdad, Iraq,,and work with Iraqi Nationals ,, I see what I can can out.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archideva
reply to post by undo

Yes...the symbol of Bata it is stylized and looks much like the Ankh.
Having given more thought on the matter...the upward reaching arms drawing together would produce the closing of an energy circiut.

Would not then the human brain need to join both left and right hemispheres of the brain...to coinjoin so to say ...the energy circuit in able to utilize the conduit which is the symbol of the staff portion of the ankh.

could it be possible to obtain the portal of the stargate through our mind???

No, I don't think this gate example is a mind gate, if you will. I think it was a physical gate and once the ancient nephilim royals lost the ability to access them, and their locations became connected to myth and legend....

Interesting quotes from the Lord of the Rings, that approximate the idea

"Much that once WAS is lost. For none NOW live who remember it.
It began with the forging of the Great Rings. " - Galadriel narrating the opening of the film

"The year 3434, of the Second Age. Here follows the account of Isildur, High King of Gondor, and the finding of the Ring of Power.

The One Ring, which shall be an heirloom of my kingdom. All those who follow in my bloodline shall be bound to its fate, for I will risk no hurt to the Ring. It is precious to me..." - Gandalf reading the scroll of Isildur

My theory is that the ancient egyptians suffered a similar problem as that put forth in the Lord of the Rings quote: Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Well, see what you can find about the stories and legends surrounding a gate. But, what will be interesting, see if Bablyon is still heavily occupied. The link I posted was from two years ago.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The problem is BABEL and Babylon were two different places. BABEL was ERIDU, Enki's city, which was once ocean front property and is now some 65 miles inland due to Euphrates river deposition creating new coastline

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

you said Enki's gate was burried, or at least was until recently....not to bring policitics in this but do you think a possiblility for being in iraq is too look for this gate?

Occam's razor, All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best, and the simplest solution for Iraq is pure greed about all the oil there. Plunging us into war over personal greed may now cause the country to fall. It is well known that the government tried to put in a pipeline in Iraq though I understand they gave up after numberous failures.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

"Like, I get up but can barely walk. My leg has a huge welt on it, and no clue where it came from. My hands and fingers swell, sometimes unbearably, my wrists get so weak i can barely lift a coffee cup, I'm tired, sickly, and my 200 million dollars is still not in my bank account (to my knowledge, and that was part of the criteria-that i be informed immediately of its arrival). "

Undo are you really sufferin from these symptoms and dont know why or is this scarcastic wit that has eluded me?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Actually Babylon is not occupied in the sense of homes, streets and stuff.
It is being slowly exclaved if you want to call it that. Portions of the hanging gardens have been uncovered as well as brick walls with ancient seals. I beleive the closest inhabited city is Tillel,, and no its not a "secure place".

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinsear

Can you get the name of this small city outside of Bagdad,, we have resources,,,might be able to get little more info.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I
"'I'm guessing that you know about the apprearant star gate in Peru that is activated by resonance,, that the Peruvian Shamans could intonate the sounds to create usual effects. The shamans of Peru say its was used by the people of light to travel from earth to the heaven and back and that they will return some day,,,Mayan calendar etc,,, "

Undo has your studies ever led you to any hints of this "Stargate" in the Altiplanu of Peru. I still remember the web site and author or the post,, he included a picture.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Stargate found

www.onelight.com...

A gateway to the lands of the gods", and in that legend it was said that in times long past, great heroes had gone to join their gods and passed through the gate for a glorious new life of immortality, and on rare occasions those men returned for a short time with their gods to "inspect all the lands in the kingdom" through the gate

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
reply to post by undo

Undo are you really sufferin from these symptoms and dont know why or is this scarcastic wit that has eluded me?

Yes, I WAS, but I've found something that fixed it - Methyl B-12 completely resolved the neuropathy.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

There is a syndrome associated with perphial neuropathies that cause those symtoms but I was on the line of Nephrotic Syndrome or Lupus. I was going to ask more about or symptoms but the ulnar neuropathy fits also , trying to remember the American term for the joint swelling associated with the nerve damage.
Your forunate many cant find relief,,,

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by brickhouse32

that be the one,, well done and thanx..
Peruvian shamans have passed down the oversight of this ediface,,and the mythology behind it. There are some books that discribe their religious practices and future profetices. Its associated the 5th age of man , and the coming of the people of light.

Undo..any comment, your opinions have earned my respect.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hey y'all might want to check out this movie on Sumeria

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
Undo..any comment, your opinions have earned my respect.

We have a page on that gateway

STAR GATE
Peruvian Star gate Found?
A Gateway to the Lands of the Gods
Aramu Maru, Peru

Here is the hole where the key disk is supposed to go..

Here are some bronze disks that match the description found in other locations in Peru

Amaru Maru

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join