It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate cipher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

'Contact' is taking place... right now. SETI radio telescopes can't detect it, UFO enthusiasts won't see it, Sci-fi fans don't realize it, the general public doesn't have a clue - because it's coming like a thief in the night. It's designed to be a stealth process and a riddle. There is a built-in screening mechanism that makes it a gateway, through which advanced knowledge can be transmitted to those who pass the 'test'. But those who fail it are to face 'Judgment'. Sounds cliché, but the emerging 'Contact' situation does, artificially or not, seem to carry the essence of the 'Judgment Day' storyline. On one level, the process is quite sick; on another level, it can be quite natural. Natural because the primordial 'survival of the fittest' process embedded in nature itself is already a test; but rarely are the stakes this high as apparently are in this 'Contact' case...

Hi all
i was surfing the net when i stumbled across this site.
Its pretty strange to say the least and some stuff seems to make sence but a lot of it seems to be total crap
What do you think?
Stargate cipher-click here

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by raptorinvictus

i have read it for years now seems like a sharp fellow. he point seems to be that messages are given to us though the media and world events

join