It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
My apologies Zorgon, didnt see that last part ,,
I'm in Bagdad,and we are not free to move through the country at will. I can research names and places in Iraq,, that arent available to the general public,

Yes I realize freedom of movement would be an issue right now... lets hope this is a temporary condition...

But a 'man in the field' with an ear to the local 'gossip' can be useful, yes?

,i.e. that town outside of Bagdad that is rumored to have a Stargate in it.

Now THATS what I'm talking about

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jalana Dax

Great source...thanks

I think I can come up with a few questions for Russia... like SURA It will be interesting to see how deep the level of answers goes

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Here is something fron CERN...
But after this I will post anything regarding LHC and time rifts in the The Rainbow Conspiracy Thread

Some people have expressed concerns about the safety of whatever may be created in high-energy particle collisions. However there are no reasons for concern.....

snip

Despite the impressive power of the LHC in comparison with other accelerators, the energies produced in its collisions are greatly exceeded by those found in some cosmic rays. Since the much higher-energy collisions provided by Nature for billions of years have not harmed the Earth, there is no reason to think that any phenomenon produced by the LHC will do so.

snip

The total energy in each beam of protons in the LHC is equivalent to a 400 tonne train (like the French TGV) travelling at 150 km/h. However, only an infinitesimal part of this energy is released in each particle collision - roughly equivalent to the energy of a dozen flying mosquitoes.

snip

During part of its operation, the LHC will collide beams of lead nuclei, which have a greater collision energy, equivalent to just over a thousand mosquitoes. However, this will be much more spread out than the energy produced in the proton collisions, and also presents no risk.

Safety at the LHC

Okay move along folkes, nothing to see here... the scientists have everything under control... have no worries..

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
According to the data, it has to be somehow buried in the Euphrates river, which may mean that it's buried under an island in the Euphrates (such as Abadan).. All those inlets are converging on each other and the Tigris and Euphrates sorta meld together at the coastline. So there's no telling EXACTLY, but presumably, it would have to be somewhere in the new river and its shoreline created by the Euphrates SINCE 3000 BC. So that narrows it down to 69 square kilometers, beginning at Eridu and heading south to the Persian Gulf. Since Eridu was at one time, waterfront property and the big abzu would have to be at sufficient depth for it to function properly (?), there'd have to be at least a few miles subtracted from that 69 mile figure. Let's round it off and say it was five miles out to sea in 3000 BC, making the new figure 64 square miles, stretching from 5 miles south of Eridu to the new coastline at the Persian Gulf. But the text does say IN THE EUPHRATES. So it has to somehow be buried under there.

This is the scenario.
The Angel mentioned comes down and uncovers it/raises it and uncovers it, something like that, and unlocks the gate. Now is this a city with a gate, like in Stargate Atlantis? Or is this simply a big gate? I dunno, but the bottomless pit is there. It's entirely possible my original assessment that Eridu was THE site of the Abzu, was true and that the references to Eridu floating on the water, are also literally true, making it quite similar to the city in Stargate Atlantis. This could mean that the Eridu they have excavated 69 miles inland, may not be the original Eridu at all.

Wherever it is, it's now under the Euphrates river!

[edit on 27-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Rev 9
1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

It appears that the referenced entity is actually "star" and not angel. I dare say that this is actually a reference to Satan's luciferic form after he is booted from heaven to wreak havoc upon the earth.

If you'll notice in the Revelation text, actual persecution by the "anti-christ" doesn't begin until after this event.

Also, note verse 14 - Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates...that definately seems to substantiate your point.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

What translation is that, because the one i have says

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

it calls the star a "him" and a "he".

the word is apparently in the verse, observe:

tou

properly, the genitive case of o - ho 3588; sometimes used for toutou - toutou 5127; of this person:--his.

(greek)
kai o pemptoV aggeloV esalpisen kai eidon astera ek tou ouranou peptwkota eiV thn ghn kai edoqh autw h kleiV tou freatoV thV abussou

www.htmlbible.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
No dispute or difference in the translations...in yours, they are rightly calling the star him. As far as I can ascertain, Satan's luciferic form, like all angels, are in the masculine.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"But a 'man in the field' with an ear to the local 'gossip' can be useful, yes?"

Well, thats pretty much how its done it in a nutshell hehe,,albiet Very carefully hehe

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
An interesting image from Google Earth, just off the coast of Iraq/Iran, near the tip of Abadan and the Euphrates river.

Google Earth

anybody got access to underwater photo maps of the persian gulf?

Remote Sensing Technology - Mega Geomorphology
same general area, different time frame and satellite,
just not as far out into the gulf. it appears to show part of
a seaport but not sure what else it's showing

rst.gsfc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 29-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
oops , reposted later

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
I always have this crazy idea and i dont know where the hell it comes from but, i think the war in Iraq is about Stargates.

So...are there stargates in Iraq and/or does the war against them has anything to do with it?

Also, do you know if there is a stargate here in Holland?

(There IS an alien base here in Holland, and that is not a joke)

I have always thought it had more to do with Oil, Poppy, Trade routes, ect... And this may very be the reason. The American/British universal communication industry is merely advancing their hostile takeover/monopoly!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Latest findings on the etymology of some of the words in Rev. 9

Scorpion can also mean
an observer, a watchman
which would tie it in to 1Enoch's "watchers,"
who were guardian angels, but in this case
fallen ones. you might find it interesting and a
little humorous to note that it also means "skeptic."
skeptomai, apparently however, it's in reference
to peering about and special "coverings" or special
clothing. (some type of camoflage, armor or spacesuit or what
have you, that allows "spying", observing from great
distances at a mark or target).

There's a bit of a problem with the word "locust."
IT says they last 5 months, which is mentioned also
in the old testament as the life span of a locust.
but it also says, locusts have no king, yet the ones
in Rev.9, do have a king. so, these are definitely
not locusts. why the five month life span? i dunno.
that would assume john was told during the vision that
these locusts went away or were killed off after five
months. the really odd part is that it says that when
a plague of locusts sweep through, they would travel
from the orient, threw the middle east and eventually
drown in the ocean. if this were a fleet of ufos,
carrying these fallen angels from the abyss.. .going back
into the ocean would indicate they returned threw the
gate. that is, if the bottomless pit is a gate. sure
seems that way.

the word locust is derived from the greek akris, which is
apparently the same as akron. akron means

1) the farthest bounds, uttermost parts, end, highest, extreme

a) of the earth

b) of heaven

the logic behind why these two words are related (akris and akron)
is rather flimsy, but it relates to the fact that locusts alight on top
of the vegetation, on the highest parts, such as the highest branches
of a tree, the highest parts of the corn stalk, and so on. so i'm thinking
akris is definitely the proper usage of the word, in that these are suppose
to appear, not in the highest parts of the earth or heavens (afterall, they
come from the bottomless pit which is down not up, even if it does end up being up lol) but as flying vehicles. problem is, it doesn't mention whether or not people can
actually see them, especially if we take consider they are potentially
sporting some type of cloaking or camoflage, as indicated in the scorpion reference. for certain the noise they make is being witnessed by the people on the planet, but it doesn't indicate
whether people can actually see them as well. it may be that john is the
only one that sees these things in the vision he is having.

the "teeth" are for eating/consuming, so as a side tangent, keep in mind the
references to the wraith feasting on those they cull or catch, anyway. this is has several potential possibilities:

1) it effects people by draining their life force
or
2) it effects people by physically eating their flesh
or
3) it otherwise negatively effects people in such a way that they are caused physical pain, which the texts describe.

it's curious that the teeth are likened to those of lions. when i looked up the word, it referenced back to "mighty heroes" which I think cinches it as angelic in origin, in that the "mighty ones" were names given to angels and their hybrid offspring.

i have no clue why the reference to horses, but prepared unto battle seems to refer to armor plating and the sounds of hooves making the ground rumble, being a reference to the sounds emitted by the craft, which are said to be extremely loud. i can't imagine the silent, stealthy craft being noisy and these do sound like stealthy craft, so i dunno about this reference either.

By the time we get down to 9:17, some even odder stuff is being described. For example, the breastplates were no longer iron but jacinth, fire and brimstone(?). the horses had lions heads and fire/smoke was coming out the lions mouths. what the freak is that, i dunno! but let's break it down:

jacinth
1) hyacinth, of the colour of hyacinth
a) of a red colour bordering on black

brimstone
1) of brimstone, sulphurous

the head of the lion/horse is issuing fire/smoke etc, as it is depicting punishment, says the text translators. the word was used to describe a form of capital punishment, like decapitation but in this case, sounds like war machines.

that's it for now. if anyone sees anything in these verses in Revelation 9, that they know of or are interested in, don't be shy, speak right up.

just as a side note, these "aliens" seem to fit the bill in different
ways

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Good work undo, It might be a good idea to go through other translations of the bible. I might have a look at that today if I get some time.

-fm

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

it would turn out the same, since the translations are from the greek.
if i go to a variant, and it still contains the words: locust, lions, scorpion,
teeth, horses, jacinth and etc, it will still translate the same way.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hrm ok then, I wasnt too sure. Usualy you can get some different meanings from some words by the way they are translated... but thats obviously not the case here.

Oh well... Im still going to have a good look at some stuff tonight about all of that when I get the time.

-fm

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I had a thought about the locust, lions, scorpion, teeth, horses, jacinth etc - could they be refering to the possible "Alien" invasion thats suppose to be happening. I was thinking about it during church, maybe thats what they will be all there for. Coming out of the abyss cousing terror because the world hasnt united in a one government system and then going back through their stargate - thats just how I see it anyway.

-fm

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
reply to post by undo

I had a thought about the locust, lions, scorpion, teeth, horses, jacinth etc - could they be refering to the possible "Alien" invasion thats suppose to be happening. I was thinking about it during church, maybe thats what they will be all there for. Coming out of the abyss cousing terror because the world hasnt united in a one government system and then going back through their stargate - thats just how I see it anyway.

-fm

that's an interesting theory. i'd have to re-read the order of events to comment further, although the book doesn't necessarily follow end to end at each trumpet, seal, etc. some appear to be layered over each other

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yea, thanks for the positive comment. Its just a loose thought I was putting there so its open for people to play with till we get something thats a little more developed then what I put there lol.

-fm

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

"1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss"

Umm unles there is more than one heaven and hell then according to King James scholars...
Christ decended into hell and took the Keys to Hell from Satan, and then returned to heaven to sit at the right hand of G-d.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch

"1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss"

Umm unles there is more than one heaven and hell then according to King James scholars...
Christ decended into hell and took the Keys to Hell from Satan, and then returned to heaven to sit at the right hand of G-d.

Notice it says the star was given the key? So if Jesus had it, he gave it to the
angel.

I tried to explain the interplay between these figures in a different thread but this is basically how it goes, as an analogy:

God is like a perfect program, running on a perfect equation. Everything must work perfectly. We humans are like an unknown value filled in by a random number generator inserted into the equation (represented by the parantheses with the question mark in it), like so:
2 + 2 + (?) = 4

The random number generator randomly creates a number that is supposed to work in the equation and inserts it into the unknown value, but it can't generate the right value for the following reasons:

1) it is beyond the capacity of the random number generator to know the answer to the unknown value to keep the perfect program functioning (who knows the mind of God?). the individual's free will will inevitably cause the random number generator to stick just any old number in the unknown value and without fail, it's the wrong number

2) the random number generator is constantly checked for accuracy by the "Safeguard" (this is Satan as the Accuser). if the generated number isn't correct, the system is rebooted. The Safeguard knows the random number generator will not be able to provide the correct answer for the unknown value, so it constantly reboots the program and the bridge between human and God is continuously severed.

Enter, a new data set that automatically calibrates the random number generated in the unknown value, so that it equals whatever number is necessary to keep the equation perfectly functioning. This new data set is Jesus.

So as you can see, these are parts of a system that work together, although begrudingly. When people exercise their free will to work for the Safeguard instead of the new data set, there's nothing the perfect program or the new data set can do about it. But there is something the Safeguard can do about it, and he does it right away by rebooting the perfect program continuously, while offering his own malfunctional program as a stand-in.

so when the antichrist government is set up and the people follow it, Jesus will, out of contractual agreement regarding the implementation of free will, release the key to the "star", because at that point, the perfect program will have no one trying to access it. Everyone will be running the malfunctional program and as a result, the Safeguard will be free to do whatever he wants. he will have a great deal of "fun" attempting to rid his planet (this is his planet ya know) of human beings who he has decided are a nuisance and a plague, anyway.

edit on 22-9-2011 by AboveTopSecret.com because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join