It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rumrunner
Undo....Are there any books that you would recommend?

the bible
www.htmlbible.com...

internet sacred texts archive
www.sacred-texts.com...

strong's concordance
www.eliyah.com...

the electronic text corpus of sumerian literature
/2yx8k6

the pennsylvania sumerian dictionary
psd.museum.upenn.edu...

writings by michael s. heiser
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

books by david rohl (egyptologist)
/5cfcxk

books by samuel noah kramer
/3taug8

anything by david flynn
www.mt.net...

books by patrick heron
www.nephilimapocalypse.com...

books by zecharia sitchin
www.sitchin.com...

books by erich von daniken
www.daniken.com...

books by graham hancock (skip "supernatural" as it is mostly about using drugs to encounter the supernatural. i mean you can read it if you want but it won't have as much relevant data in that it focuses on the use of drugs)
www.grahamhancock.com...

pretty much anything on my research site
www.thestargates.com...

[edit on 5-4-2008 by undo]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thanks for all the great links undo. Im pretty sure they are going to make some good reading later on nods.

-fm

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
i have a new thread on a tangentially related topic, entitled
"THE Council Conspiracy"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Undo,

This may sound strange, but I recently had a dream where I used the word "stargate" as an adjective. I don't remember much of the dream except for saying, "I stargated here 26 years from the future, I'm a master copy of myself." Honestly, I'm not one to have futuristic dreams. Most of them are mundane, e.g. I'm walking my dog *yawn* LOL

My degrees are in Psychology and I've taken a class called "Psychology of Sleep & Dreams". Most dreams use metaphors to describe the main issues of our subconscious emotions. The reason we dream in metaphors and symbols is because the dreams may be interpreted or confused by our memory’s conscious mind as reality.

I had no idea of what a star gate was before I had this dream. What do you think it means, Undo?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thanks for the links!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya12-21-2012.com
Undo,

This may sound strange, but I recently had a dream where I used the word "stargate" as an adjective. I don't remember much of the dream except for saying, "I stargated here 26 years from the future, I'm a master copy of myself."

I had no idea of what a star gate was before I had this dream. What do you think it means, Undo?

I have no idea. I'm not a prophet, to my knowledge.
But that is interesting. What do you think it means?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rumrunner
reply to post by undo

Thanks for the links!

You're welcome. Might take awhile but I included every possible resource I could think of. You might also enjoy listening to my radio broadcasts, although they are very amateurish. There are some interesting guests. I no longer do the show as I had alot of health problems at the time, that had to be resolved. You can listen to them (all pre-recorded and downloadable) here:
thestargates.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Undo,

This may sound strange, but I recently had a dream where I used the word "stargate" as an adjective. I don't remember much of the dream except for saying, "I stargated here 26 years from the future, I'm a master copy of myself."

I have no idea. I'm not a prophet, to my knowledge.
But that is interesting. What do you think it means?

As a Psychology major (BA & MS), I know quite a bit about the Psychology of Sleep and Dreams. The general concensus of dreams is that they are metaphors to help us find a subconscious resolution to that day's problems. The emotions felt in a dream are key to the interpretation. I've never said the word "star gate" before that dream and was clueless what it meant.

In this dream, I was excited yet calm at the same time. As crazy as it sounds, it implies that I came here from the future to help people in some sort of manner.

In a more logical explanation, it was probably my subconscious mind's concern that there aren't a lot of people who are taking the Enlightenment road at this time, perhpas due to the general consensus favoring the cataclysmic option over spirituality.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

perhpas due to the general consensus favoring the cataclysmic option over spirituality.

Well there's the problem. From what I can tell, "enlightenment" supposedly gifted to us as a result of the events in the Garden was nothing more than teaching us the trappings of civilization and how the rest of the universe/other dimensions function in that regard. We were so uncivilized, we had a very hard time adjusting. The teachings, originally imparted to us as a "gift" from the Serpent, were in fact a means to an end, that means being enslavement. Civilization building requires workers to build it and the "gods" (who appear to be some kind of reptilian-grey mix) didn't want to do it themselves. Apparently their prior civilization had been destroyed in a cataclysm that was the result of a massive war in space and they were the only remaining survivors, so it fell upon them to rebuild it and they didn't want to.

It was given to Enki, as the "owner" of this planet (yes,whole planets are owned at that level) to come up with a solution. So having seen our happy little uncivilzed selves, traipsing about an idyllic setting on some other planet (where the original garden of Eden was), he declared (paraphrasing): "I have seen the worker capable of doing this work for us!"

Well, we were the newest project of Enki's arch enemy, so it was two birds with one stone. He then brought us here threw the star gate, of our own accord, which of course, his "arch enemy" was not very happy about (his arch enemy being the biblical Jehovah/Yahweh). And then he proceeded to teach us the trappings of civilization. The more we learned, the more we realized how much there was to learn and the more we realized we were incapable of learning it all. But at least half of what we did learn were things we simply did not need to know, as we were unprepared to make those kind of choices. History is evidence of this.

Anyway, this is how the universe functions. You are a free will agent. Your free will either works for your ultimate good or your ultimate evil. By ultimate I mean that these "beings" think on a time scale that surpasses our ability to comprehend. We fail to see the big picture because we absorb local data but don't view the entire scope of history as relevant to our situation.

Follow me here: This is Enki's planet, his real estate. He's the biblical Serpent, otherwise known as Satan, the Devil, the Great Dragon. He has never really liked human beings and especially female human beings. We humans are a convenience, initially intended for the purpose of slavery and civilization building. And when we are no longer convenient, we will be eradicated, or such is his thought on the subject. But Yeshua (Jesus) has a plan to circumvent that decision (time scale, remember, it's a very big time scale), which he knows Enki will make when the population has outgrown its usefulness to him.

Your decision on this matter, will determine how you meet your end, as you are a free will agent, nothing can be done for you without your approval.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by undoYour decision on this matter, will determine how you meet your end, as you are a free will agent, nothing can be done for you without your approval.

Fascinating!

That really ties into the Mayan's belief of how our ego needs to be in check right now, because soon our thoughts will become our manifestations. It's already happening with "The Secret" by showing us how to tap into the 5th dimension reality.

"How you meet your end" could simply boil down to "positive thoughts = Ascension and negative thoughts = Hell." Imagine the person who constantly thinks someone is out to shoot him? If thoughts = manifestations, then everytime he looks around, someone will be pointing a gun at him!

Could that be the difference between Heaven and Hell?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Could that be the difference between Heaven and Hell?

I think it's a bit more concrete than that. When you clean your house, you literally clean your house. When you go outside, you literally go outside. You can also do these things figuratively, but nothing will have actually changed, neither the state of your home or the space outside your home. What I'm referring to is a literal event, just like you make decisions, so does the lien holder of this planet. I know what you are saying -- you believe if we all focus on a happier alternative, it will come to pass instead of apocalypse, like an act of faith, yes? But your faith and your neighbor's faith and his neighbor's faith, and the faith of the guy in charge of this place, have all got to agree. If they don't, it's gonna be the guy with the most faith or the most clout who wins. Think you can out faith the Devil?

[edit on 7-4-2008 by undo]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yep, because I believe there wil be different densities for those who haven't learned their lessons in this life.

This is just my opinion, but I think 2012 is a graduation date for those who are ready for the next level. Those who aren't ready will stay in this 3rd dimension reality to figure it out on their own. If I'm wrong, I still gained in Spirituality, whcih will always conquer the Devil. I won't lose!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by maya12-21-2012.com

conquering the devil seems like a worthwhile endeavor
what are you basing your belief in "Densities" on?
i guess we shouldn't go too indepth on that since it really
isn't related the stargate concept.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

"It was given to Enki, as the "owner" of this planet (yes,whole planets are owned at that level) to come up with a solution. So having seen our happy little uncivilzed selves, traipsing about an idyllic setting on some other planet (where the original garden of Eden was), he declared (paraphrasing): "I have seen the worker capable of doing this work for us!"

Undo are your post "write blocked" so that your post cant be taken apart by sentence?
I spend some time writting a reply to this post but couldnt post it,, I'm not sure if it is a "client" issue (as I'm posting from a miliary line) or that you are simply write protecting to keep others from paraphrasing your work?

[edit on 9-4-2008 by jbmitch]

[edit on 9-4-2008 by jbmitch]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

My first concern,,
if Yaweh is the creator of earth and the eloheim were present at this creation ,,the title of earth belongs to the creator and to their decedants "Adam and Eve" and the subsequent human race.

Unless you are impling that Yaweh and all of creation is from this Reptilian ,,Annunki race. In which all is lost,,,for we a supplanted lifeform without any inherent right to live anywhere,, much like bacteria is a petri dish.

If on the other hand Yaweh is of a seperate line of being from the Annunki

Satan in the senario that you presnt inplies that Satan, Lucifer, Angel of light, is of an alien race completely different from Yaweh's line,, and therefore all the Angelic activity associated with Satan and his angels represent the activites of this,,, "Reptilian Race"

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Hrm, what your saying is pretty interesting. But a little hard to understand.
Wouldnt you call God (or the creator of the earth) Yahweh elohim - basicaly translating to "The Lord God" and describes the trinity.

There are some translations of those words here.

If you have a look at those two words you cant really call them two differnet beings. Yahweh is Gods name while Elohim means "God". So in essence its a discription of him rather then two different beings.

-fm

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

I've tried to answer you but I've been blocked, I'll try tonite on a different net

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch

Undo are your post "write blocked" so that your post cant be taken apart by sentence?
I spend some time writting a reply to this post but couldnt post it,, I'm not sure if it is a "client" issue (as I'm posting from a miliary line) or that you are simply write protecting to keep others from paraphrasing your work?

?? Odd. Must be something up with the
computer or network you were using.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Unless you are impling that Yaweh and all of creation is from this Reptilian ,,Annunki race. In which all is lost,,,for we a supplanted lifeform without any inherent right to live anywhere,, much like bacteria is a petri dish.

No, we were created in the appearance of Elohiym. I believe that's the text trying to explain several things at once, retrospectively. The seraphim, who appear to be some type of reptilian race, were a prior creation, but it doesn't specify that they were created in the image of Elohiym. God is never referred to as serpentine in appearance.

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join