It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
The Kings of Gog and Magog are also mentioned in Revelations

Well I would love to have someone familiar with the Qu'ran do a little research for us And since you mention Gog and Magog... and that you are in Iraq...

Here are a couple descriptions I want to quote, then I will link to the page I have the works on.... I want to find other sources that confirm the translations are correct...

Khalif al-Wathiq sent some of his princess with an army so that they might find the dam (the barrier) and look at it, and describe it to him when they come back. They went from country to country and from kingdom to kingdom until they reached it. They saw that it was built from iron and copper, with a great gate in it with huge locks. They also saw the rest of the [iron] bricks and the work in a tower there. They also found guards from neighbouring countries and that the dam is very high and could not be climbed nor the mountains next to it. The army went back to their country and the expedition lasted more than two years during which they saw horrific and strange things...

Ibn Khurdabih (846 A.D.) gives the following account of Sallaam's expedition, who was sent to report on the Iron Gate by Khalif Wathiq.

"Sallaam's interpreter related to me that when Al-Wathiq bi-'llah dreamt that the wall built by Dhu'l-Qarnain between us and Gog & Magog was opened, and he sought a man to send out to the place, in order to gain news of it, Ashnas said "There is no-one here except Sallaam's interpreter who is fitted for the business, and Salaam spoke 30 languages. So, says Sallaam, Wathiq summoned me and said "I wish you to go out to the rampart that you may actually see it and bring me news of it."

After some time journeying, Sallaam came to a "lofty mountain on which was a fortress. And the rampart which Dhu'l-Qarnain built is in a broad opening between two mountains, the breadth of which is two hundred cubits [300ft or 100m]. That was the road through which they (Gog & Magog) issued and spread over the earth. And he dug the foundation of it to the depth of 30 cubits, and built it of iron and copper until it reached to the surface of the ground. Then he raised two side pillars near to the mountains on both sides of the opening 25 cubits broad, and 50 cubits high, which projected at the base to ten cubits beyond the gate. The while was built with iron bricks, covered with copper, each a cubit and a half by a cubit and a half, and four finger breadth high. There was an iron lintel 120 cubits long and 5 cubits broad, which rested on each end on the pillars, projecting 10 cubits beyond them. Above the lentel was a structure of iron covered with copper to the top of the mountains. The height of the structure extending as far as the eye could reach, about 60 cubits above the lentels. Above it were iron pinnacles, each having as the side, two horns bent towards each other. The length of each pinnacle was five cubits and the breadth four. There were 37 pinnacles upon the structure. Then the gate had two doors which lowered, each 50 cubits broad by 75 cubits high, and 5 cubits thick. The upright of the doors turned on pivots upon a level with the lintels, and no air could penetrate either by the gate, or from the mountains. The whole being built as in one piece. On the gate was a bolt 7 cubits long and a fathom round which two men could not draw. The height of the bolt from the ground was 25 cubits. Five cubits above the bolt was a lock longer than the bolt, the two staples of which were each 2 cubits long. To the lock a key was hung a cubit and a half long with 12 wards, each ward like the pestle of a mortar. The key was 4 spans round and was suspended from a chain 8 cubits long and 4 spans round which was riveted to the gate. The ring to which the chain was attached was like the ring of a ballista. The threshold of the gate was 10 cubits broad, with a length of 100 cubits, excluding the space under the two pillars, the visible part of which was 5 cubits. ... In one of the two fortresses, were the builders implements, with which the rampart had been built, consisting of iron cauldrons, and iron ladles. On each trivet, 4 cauldrons like those in which soap is boiled (could be placed).

There was also the remainder of the iron bricks which were sticking together with rust.

Sallaam says: "I said to those of the fortress which were present, 'Has anything at all of this rampart been damaged?' They answered 'Nothing except this crack.' Now the crack was in breadth as thin as a thread. I said 'Do you put anything in it?' They replied 'No! For the thickness of the rampart is 5 cubits which are equal each to one and a half Iraqian cubits'. Sallaam said: "So I approached, and taking my knife out of my boot, I scraped in the fissure and got out as much as half a drachm, and tied it up in a cloth to show it to Al-Wathiq bi-'llah. At the top of the right door of the rampart was written in iron characters in the ancient language "But when the promise of my Lord shall come to pass, He shall turn it to dust and the promise of my Lord is true".[6]

Was this the gate that was mentioned in the Qur'an? Was this gate sufficient to block the hoards of Gog and Magog? Sallaam single handed with his knife managed to scrape out as much as half a drachm with his little knife. Could not the multitudes of Gog and Magog dig the whole thing out of existence in one day? The Qur'anic description of the structure is that it is so strong and impregnable that they can not even dig it or scale it.

Here is the rest of the info I have gathered and some passages from the Qu'ran...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

I haven't had time to look into this further so I drop it in here and hope more will come to light... but its a very detailed description of a gate with a 'door' at each end....

[edit on 16-3-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow , enjoyed that post,,,I'm not sure what a cubic is in presetn metric or USA standard,, but sounds impressive.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
Hey y'all might want to check out this movie on Sumeria

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Sitchin, an interesting person who goes from being very enlightening to
completely unbelievable in a few short breaths. He's an enigma. Always follow up his research with research of your own, as he sometimes squeezes round pegs into square holes.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I created a related thread entitled: The THIRD Invasion, which you can see here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

People don't seem to know what to do with the info. What do you say about something like an extra-terrestrial invasion mentioned in biblical texts?

Other related threads of mine:

Our Reptilian Past

Did Osiris Really Die?

Hoagland's Planets

Blood and Water, Wormwood and the Eye of Ra

Stargate info Continues

White Pyramid of China may not be White Pyramid of China

Wormwood!

ET OOBE

[edit on 18-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hey undo, I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed this thread. I started reading it last week, laughing that it started 2 years ago, sort of time travel.

I have things to add but I am determined to finish it first. Really insightful, intriguing and stimulating.

Also Zorgon I have really liked your contributions.

I am anxious to see where you guys have ALL gone with this. It will take me another couple of weeks to catch up.

Until then.

Cindy

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

Originally posted by undo
Jesus is my Savior.

That's interesting, given the subject matter of the thread.

May I ask, sincerely, how you reconcile your belief in Christian mythology of Jesus as the incarnate Son of God with your belief in aliens, interdimensional travel and the other themes of your Stargate work?

Are you aware that the vatican owns a good sized telescope? Furthermore, there are a great many priests that believe in ET. I am not christian, but I see no reason there cant be God, Christ, ET, and stargates all living in unison.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Funny you should mention that...

Does Christianity make people not believe in ET'S?

Here is on item that ties in with just what you said...

My name is Cristoforo Barbato I'm an italian independent UFO researcher.
I have also collaborated to the realization of two encyclopedias on the UFOs subject entitled "UFO Dossier X" of the Fabbri Edizioni and "Stargate - Enigmi dal Cosmo" of Curcio Editore.

Stargate - Enigmi dal Cosmo carried an article..
Vatican and UFO: Secretum Omega

Bishop McIntyre and Detroit Archbishop Edward Mooney became the main information coordinators between USA and the Vatican State. Incredibly, later on there should have been some direct personal meetings between S.I.V. members and a Nordic-looking race of Aliens coming from the Pleiades. These Aliens presumably warned humans against another alien race met by the Americans in the California Desert. These meetings between S.I.V and Aliens took place mainly in the USA territory but also (two times) in the Vatican State, precisely in Vatican Gardens at the Papal Academy of Sciences in presence of Pope Pius XII. My Jesuit contact also confirmed to me the reality of the George Adamsky - John XXIII meeting and talked about some very interesting details about it. He also called "Secretum Omega" the highest secrecy level in S.I.V, equivalent to the NATO "Cosmic Top Secret".

So the Jesuits the highest secrecy level in S.I.V think the George Adamsky story is real...

Now how is THAT for a bit of news?

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
the Jesuits own the National Technology Transfer Center. Forget the name of the location of it off the top of my head.... ah yes, Wheeling Jesuit University. No clue what they are doing with a tech transfer center but they got it.

www.nttc.edu...

I haven't been able to corroborate this, but I think they also house the onground control center for the Hubble Telescope in a catholic hospital at John Hopkins university. I do know that hubble is based out of baltimore, maryland which is where John Hopkins is, and hospitals have a bunch of laws surrounding them regarding surveillance by foreign or domestic powers, since the surveilling equipment could disrupt medical treatment and such.

www.jhu.edu...

[edit on 21-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
From the Great Above

She directed her desire towards the Great Below.

The Goddess from the Great Above.

She directed her desire towards the Great Below

My Mistress left the heaven, left the earth

To the underworld she steps down

Inanna left the heaven, left the earth.

To the underworld she steps down,

Left to be a ruler, left to be a mistress.

Come, my messenger Isimud, listen to me!

I will tell you some words, listen to them!

The Virgin has all alone,

Directed her steps towards Abzu.

Inanna has all alone,

Directed her steps towards Abzu.

Let the Virgin step into Abzu at Eridu.

Let the Virgin step into Abzu at Eridu.

Give her to eat a corn-cake with butter.

Pour to her cold water, which freshen her heart.

Give to her a drink of beer in the face of the Leo,

at the holy table, Table of Heaven

Make a welcome to Inanna.

freepages.history.rootsweb.com...

isimud is that two-faced god that i think may have been the gate deified in some sumerian tales. he was enki's minister

Check out the image:

"Eye of the Underworld"

freepages.history.rootsweb.com...

And another quote from the same page:

The king with food and drink is properly provided.

The divine mother, fearful dragon of heaven,

With food and drink is properly provided.

The temple gleams, the king rejoices.

Daily the people are satisfied with abundance,

The divine mother,

fearful dragon of heaven, rejoices.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Been pondering the similarities between the wraith and the things that come out of the Bottomless Pit in Revelation 9
Since the things that come out of the pit were supposedly imprisoned there because of their sins against humanity that lead up to the flood scenario, and since those sins incorporated eating the humans (in 1Enoch), I do believe the people who wrote Stargate: Atlantis also think the Bottomless Pit is a stargate and that the wraith are their concept of the things that will come out of it in the Revelation 9 scenario.

I also think they depicted Atlantis as Enki's E.ABZU, his city, rising up out of the "Abyss" (mistranslated, however, but close enough to approximate the same concept)

How do they know all of this?
I really don't know.
It's rather disconcerting to think about it.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by undo]

[edit on 24-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
As a faithful viewer of Stargate Atlantis, I just noticed something myself. Look at the city the show depicts and then look at this website globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com...

In my opinion, for those of us who think that our "war money" is being spent on finding the underwater stargate, I think that they've already found it and are preparing a residence for those who will be coming through.

Also, tonight, Wednesday, March 26, the History Channel will be showing about stargates/wormholes at 10 pm on their UFO Hunters show.

Also, for the person who asked about being a Christian and believing in UFOs...I am a serious christian, born again and all, believing that Jesus is the only way for salvation, and I also believe in ufos/aliens. See Tom Horn's work and his Raiders News website. Also, Dr. Michael Heiser's stuff.

Godspeed!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

, I think that they've already found it and are preparing a residence for those who will be coming through.

Erm, that'd be like preparing a residence for the Wraith lol
Well maybe not at first. No timespan is indicated between the action of opening it and the emerging of the ....whatever those things are. I was just under the impression that they may have found other, smaller gates, but finding and opening the big one is one chain of events without interruption. it doesn't say that though, but it doesn't not say that either.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Per Revelation 9, I think that they just don't have the "key" as yet...but they'll be getting it soon enough!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Also, it is curious about this "Large Hadron Collider". What exactly is this supposed to be...the handlers of the equipment did say that they are hoping to eventually bring "people" from the future into our time.

Could this LHC be a stargate renamed? Could be.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
LHC Ah yes The Alice Portal

The Russians are sure it will open a time rift...

Whenever you run into "Alice" on an official site you can be sure you are about to enter a very deep "Rabbit Hole"

Welcome to ALICE Portal

The biggest problem with people on blogs and threads is that very few rarely take the time to piece the puzzle together....

We have heard 'rumors' of time manipulation with the Montauk Project and the Philadelphia experiment... now we see connections to Time with the LHC...

We also have the Los Alamos "Looking Glass" project...

Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation

Many may remember an old TV Series...TIME TUNNEL... This was one of the first shows depicting a 'wormhole' into time, with a similar control room to SG-1...

Star Trek had another similar gate in "City on the Edge of Forever"

Both these were time gateways, but the "Guardian" on Star Trek also could send you anywhere in the Galaxy

Then came Sliders... this time we slipped from one dimension to another through wormholes that were hard to control...

And now just to refresh everyones memory...

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Now considering the supposed state of knowledge of wormholes etc.... does it not ring bells when the Air Force Research Lab is actually studying wormhole Stargate that not only go from point A to point B, but can transverse TIME, OTHER DIMENSIONS and PARALLEL UNIVERSES???

Since when did we establish that these even exit for certain?

I hope they know what they are doing... before they seen those 'troops' through the portals

But as I said few people connect all this dats... and few even raise an eyebrow when its presented... Its no wonder the Government doesn't worry much about leaks

:shk:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Zorgon, the phase conjugation bit....this is very interesting. A friend and ex-Pegasus member has really layed the photonics stuff on me, and i have spent some time tracking it (primarily as it relates to the materials science aspects and cloaking).

The looking glass is a very interesting idea from this viewpoint. Further, it is not a stretch to consider that if you were to shoot a laser into a "mirror" made of a metamaterial that allowed for a predictable, or even controllable phase conjugation of said laser, the looking glass obviously could be a possibility.

Take this one step further: this same looking glass, if allowed to continue the escalation in energy levels of the laserbeam, you could possibly begin to form the wormholes discussed in the Stargate information you have.

We know that Sandia (I believe) is doing work with very powerful lasers creating black holes. This is something that is relatively easy to find. Now I have to wonder if the emerging science of photonics and nanotechnology might provide for unique and clever designs that provide for a "novel" effect of the magnitude needed to elicit such actions? The before mentioned Phase Conjugate Mirrors are certainly a promising aspect. There are newer designs that are pushing its' capabilities further.

Below is a link discussing the use of "left handed material" layered with "right handed material" to increase

www.opticsinfobase.org...

i have some other links in my inbox. many are .pdf's, so i will have to do some searching and sorting.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan A friend and ex-Pegasus member

ex-Pegasus member
Who be dat?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jalana Dax
reply to post by undo

Also, it is curious about this "Large Hadron Collider". What exactly is this supposed to be...the handlers of the equipment did say that they are hoping to eventually bring "people" from the future into our time.

Could this LHC be a stargate renamed? Could be.

Well from the articles I could find on the topic, I didn't see "the handlers" mentioning bringing future people threw it. Rather, it says that two russian scientists who are respected mathematicians in Moscow, believe it will open
a wormhole that potentially could function like a time machine. And that 2008 could become "Year Zero", based on the concept that time travel backwards in time using a device such as that, could not proceed any further back in time than the first time machine, which would be the LHC.

Here's article
/2uyfjs

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"Well I would love to have someone familiar with the Qu'ran do a little research for us And since you mention Gog and Magog... and that you are in Iraq..."

My apologies Zorgon, didnt see that last part ,,
I'm in Bagdad,and we are not free to move through the country at will. I can research names and places in Iraq,, that arent available to the general public,,i.e. that town outside of Bagdad that is rumored to have a Stargate in it.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Try this link
www.russia-ic.com...

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Jalana Dax]

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join