It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Jaime Maussan - 2005 UFO Conference

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
OK Folks i am not here to praise maussan, I live in Mexico and i know maussan for long time, he is a good guy in anice way, of course he makes living by this UFO conferences, yes he have been caught bwith some hoaxes (at least 3 that i know), but he has a vast amount of videos, not many people in the USA like i can see havent research real good this.

First all videos that maussan show on his conferences (this was a very small part) and like that are from mexican people, he have at least 10,000 videos and photos and everytime someone capture a UFO or a strange thing in the sky they send it to maussan for free, nobody has charge for anything. He get the videos freely because the people want them like that.

Maussan goes to national tv and show them with full investigatioon...something that IN USA has never happen on national tv, if you get the news of some video like the one of the infrared you will only get a resume of 2 minutes showing just 30 sec of video...nothing more nothing else, and worse of all USA doesnt get this videos because they dont want it to been show it off on mass media, if they get it it will be for debuking at a cable tv station like History channel or NGC or Discovery (and dont tell me they dont debunk, because i have seen lots of shows of UFO's on them and they are mostly crap and without any real investigation).

ON the video of the infrared you didnt get the full investigation show because people in the conferences wants to watch lot's of videos, here on mexico he showed the full investigation with even questions and the real pilots answering them live...it was 11 objects, the pilots didnt watch them with their eyes, only the flir could catch them on video, and from the 11 objects only 3 was caught on their radar..the rest wasnt detected by it.

So i would assume everybody need's to do their work, if you want to see the videos maussan have ask him..send him e-mails to his homepage tell to national news..go to a conference and ask him....dont be coming here bashing out him without any information.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
hello jritzmann

Originally posted by jritzmann
I hate to be the one to break it to everyone, but ufowatchdog is a highly respected site by those who want the real answers.
UFOwatchdog makes people accountable for their claims, and therefore aids greatly in the UFO field. The man doesnt sit on his armchair, he truly researches claims and the people behind them. I would encourage you to actually read the site, and the collected research. He deals in facts, not heresay and rumor, like the rest of this field.

Just an example : Quoted from Ufowatchdog, about Steven Greer :

Had dinner with CIA Director and spun tale of having briefed CIA Director about ETs for hours. Hosted press conference with credible UFO witnesses on Capitol Hill - ruined it and his own credibility by selling the work of others with his name on it and using bogus witnesses

So, you call that fact ? Does the person calling the briefing with CIA director a "tale" have something solid to back up its claim ? What about the so called "bogus witnesses" ? Does he have facts to prove this ?

To me this is just someone sharing his OWN opinion about something, his OWN "truth". But certainly not FACTS.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
hello jritzmann

I hate to be the one to break it to everyone, but ufowatchdog is a highly respected site by those who want the real answers.
UFOwatchdog makes people accountable for their claims, and therefore aids greatly in the UFO field. The man doesnt sit on his armchair, he truly researches claims and the people behind them. I would encourage you to actually read the site, and the collected research. He deals in facts, not heresay and rumor, like the rest of this field.

Just an example : Quoted from Ufowatchdog, about Steven Greer :

Had dinner with CIA Director and spun tale of having briefed CIA Director about ETs for hours. Hosted press conference with credible UFO witnesses on Capitol Hill - ruined it and his own credibility by selling the work of others with his name on it and using bogus witnesses

So, you call that fact ? Does the person calling the briefing with CIA director a "tale" have something solid to back up its claim ? What about the so called "bogus witnesses" ? Does he have facts to prove this ?

To me this is just someone sharing his OWN opinion about something, his OWN "truth". But certainly not FACTS.

Hi there.
Hehehe, I think you'd do well to write him yourself and ask. He doesnt post what he cant back up...rather then grill me on his statements, you should write him.
Do you think a man who was taken to court by Sean Morton for whats posted on his site would take the chance of putting out bogus information out on someone else?? (He won the case btw, and thats posted on his site too)

Look, the bottom line with alot of these "UFO Stars" is they make money from their conferences, tapes, and other appearances. It either suppliments their real income or it IS their income. One cannot escape that.
Sure they spend money to get to that point....so at what point does it cease to be an investment, and become viable income.

Early on for me in UFO research, I was befriended by one of the biggest names at the time. I know what happens when you get too engrossed in the money end. I could have gone that road more then a few times, and made a career out of being a UFO researcher. I lectured, but I never charged.

I learned very quickly people dont book you on a show to tell them "this video or photo is fake" they book you to say its real, and tell a good story. I've been inside the UFO public arena, and believe me it's alot about the horrible tale you have to tell...and less about the truth.

The bottom line, is that some researchers will blow out of proportion any event or meeting to sell themselves as something they arent. It's market value.

UFO watchdog will follow claims and draw the lines.

So...write and ask him.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

And you need to answer the questions I asked you. I dont see any answers here, just more supposition.

Oh really? You're the one "supposing" the pope let up his balloons that day. And what question did you ask really?
Weither or not I contacted a weatherman? Do you really think that is a question that should be answered to explain the video?

Or maybe you wanted me to figure out the height?
Tell me, what use would that be?

Do I need the height to see that they are in formation? No
Do I need the height to see that they are moving fast? No

I think it is you who's avoiding the questions. Maybe you could explain us at what height balloons fly in formation at those speeds. I'm really interested to know. Oh and please back your pope tale with a statement of a theology professor, cause I don't buy it!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Unfortunately I have a bandwidth limit and I couldn't watch the whole video, as it comprises about 1/4 of my total monthly bandwidth. But I did some skimming, and what struck me the most was the infrared shots.

All I have to say is... WOW. The lights in the sky aren't that great to me, they could be lots of things. But when you see the actual infrared images of the aliens themselves... that is crazy.

That is the most compelling proof of aliens that I have seen yet. Although I don't understand how they were unable to find the cameraman, it was still amazing. Infrared is definately the way to go.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
jritzman,

Am I remembering this video correctly and didn't Jaime say that this video is offered openly to the public because they want to get the word out? Maybe I'm getting videos mixed up...

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Ok It seems like people didnt even visit UFOwatchdog to read Maussan's profile. I will copy and paste them here for you Maussan's supporters to refute:

Promoter and supporter of various UFO hoaxes. Constantly claims to have scientific proof, but nevers seems able to produce it when asked. Claimed to have radar tapes confirming UFOs in Mexico airspace. Was reportedly asked for the tapes - the tapes never came to fruition. Supported Hale-Bopp UFO hoax made infamous via Art Bell and Courtney Brown. Told people at a 1996 UFO conference that stars in the sky were actually giant UFOs hovering in space above the planet. Said this was reason stars shifted position in sky! Sold infamous tape of daylight UFO to a television network for a reported $120,000 - the tape was proven to be a hoax. Maussan has also supported the Billy Meier UFO fraud. Maussan is now best known for his promotion of the shameless Reed UFO Fraud. Maussan claims to have scientific proof of the Reed UFO Fraud - again, he has yet to produce it. Is reported to be selling a TV series to Telemundo in L.A. - one episode is on the Reed UFO Fraud except that Maussan is pushing it as real. Beware of journalists that don't report all of the facts...

www.ufowatchdog.com...

So this tells me that this guy is not only gullable, but he'll push and spin anything that supports alien presence on this planet as long as he can get some form of gain from it. He also made 120,000 off that video(alot of money). That alone tells you not to trust this guy.

I agree that some things UFOwatchdog says is not agreeable. I also agree about their analysis on Greer was a little too harsh becuase it can not be proven one way (to support Greer's claims) or the other (to not support Greer's claims). But what I like about UFOwatchdog is that they bite back at the hand that feeds them these UFO stories. The bottom line is this entire field is full of frauds, and disinformation. So with that in mind, you have to be cautious of the next story that comes out. Why is it that every new thing that comes out has so many loopholes in it? Look at the recent Serpo case for example. This really shows you how well things are truley hidden in the realm of secrecy. We need UFOWatchDog to provide that skeptical aspect that tries to point out loopholes in a story.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You guys seen the invisible craft that turns visible with infrared?

And ofcourse the formation and the plane, not visible on the naked eye of the pilots and crew but only visible on the infrared cam...

Maybe the sky above your house is teeming with ufo's..maybe there is a mothership hanging there for some weeks...we cant see it.

I am going to put an infrared cam on the roof of my house and connect it to my pc so i can view infrared streams from it whenever i want...you never know

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Well Usgin infrared cameras to watch our skies is a way to go, yes UFO can be see in this way ( the ones that the eyes cant or normal video) one thing...they too can be invisible to infrared if they want too..but most of the times they would let them vidotape them anyway if they want to

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
Ok It seems like people didnt even visit UFOwatchdog to read Maussan's profile. I will copy and paste them here for you Maussan's supporters to refute:

Promoter and supporter of various UFO hoaxes. Constantly claims to have scientific proof, but nevers seems able to produce it when asked. Claimed to have radar tapes confirming UFOs in Mexico airspace. Was reportedly asked for the tapes - the tapes never came to fruition. Supported Hale-Bopp UFO hoax made infamous via Art Bell and Courtney Brown. Told people at a 1996 UFO conference that stars in the sky were actually giant UFOs hovering in space above the planet. Said this was reason stars shifted position in sky! Sold infamous tape of daylight UFO to a television network for a reported $120,000 - the tape was proven to be a hoax. Maussan has also supported the Billy Meier UFO fraud. Maussan is now best known for his promotion of the shameless Reed UFO Fraud. Maussan claims to have scientific proof of the Reed UFO Fraud - again, he has yet to produce it. Is reported to be selling a TV series to Telemundo in L.A. - one episode is on the Reed UFO Fraud except that Maussan is pushing it as real. Beware of journalists that don't report all of the facts...

www.ufowatchdog.com...

So this tells me that this guy is not only gullable, but he'll push and spin anything that supports alien presence on this planet as long as he can get some form of gain from it. He also made 120,000 off that video(alot of money). That alone tells you not to trust this guy.

Anyone can put a site up with bad stuff about about a person.
The fact that some of the information listed there is flatout wrong but stays on there ridiculing people tells me they are NOT there to "watch" anything but to discredit them every chance they get.

-Mexican radar footage was shown to the public.
-Billy Meier fraud? Well congratulations, you're the first to discover that.

Who knows what else is wrong, and who is ufowatchdog to say who's right or wrong?

It's funny people need a site like UFOwatchdog, "well I can't take his word for it, but I believe HIS word because I'm a skeptic and he's being skeptic too".

It's moorewatch all over again. Lets bitch at the people who're trying to find the truth with their own money. And god forbid if they make money doing what they like!! Hipocrites..
Like $120.000 is alot of money, for all you know that could be the first sum of money in 5 years.. maybe even 20. Ofcourse, the site doesn't mention that.

All I see is hearsay and not alot of sources to back it up.

And you accuse people of being gullable based on reading 5 lines on a website!? I think we have a new example for the schoolbooks depicting irony.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
They mention Art Bell and George Noory on their "hall of shame" as well...

Pathetic website.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
comments removed.......don't get your paranoia in over drive.....
I thought twice and decided to remove myself from a pointless argument.....
oh and smile people

[edit on 9-3-2006 by makaveli27]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hello makaveli27

You don't get it. Underlining someone's unclear issues is one thing. Treating this same person a shame is another story.

You don't judge people based on some issues but you judge them for what they did throughout all their career. This "watchdog" website is mainly focusing on some unclear issues (often without any proof of them being "unclear"), to entirely decredibilize someone. I'm sorry but this is ridiculous.

So Mr Greer gathered 450+ former government officials who bravely disclosed what they know and that's a shame ? Surely these "watchdog people" have done at least as much

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
i don't get it??

what is there to get........I read everything posted in the thread and removed my remarks because it's a pointless debate.
In the end it all comes down to opinion.......and there are those here who agree on 1, those who diagree on the other.
Instead of dragging this out another few pages I just left it be.
I'm not some "pro-watchdog" person.......but i respect those who can stand up and offer a list in THEIR OPINION of some of the misleading or possibly false remarks researchers have made.

I NEVER said I agreed with EVERYTHING they said.......but I don't agree with the childish rants about their name.....seriously do people not have anything better to do then moan over someone calling their site "ufowatchdog"....... how about Unknown Country...how's that name?
or Coast 2 Coast?
or even ABOVE TOP SECRET?

you got your Meier believers and Meier skeptics...
you got Alien Autopsy believers......and AA skeptics....
you got Gulf Breeze believers.......and skeptics....
Greer believers and skeptics
Corso believers and skeptics....
AND
Serpo believers.......and yep.......skeptics....

It all really comes down to opinion because in ufology it's VERY HARD anymore to provide 100% UNDISPUTED PROOF of 1 thing over another because there will ALWAYS BE someone out there with an opinion who doesn't believe "the facts"..........
do you get it?

I wasn't angry nor upset......I just let the subject be but I replied only because the "i don't get it" comment surprised me......

Of all people on this board I'd put money on myself for having a VERY open mind.......I really don't mind other's who disagree with me.......that's why I'm here.......TO DISCUSS AND LEARN

the debate turned into a pointless discussion IMO and again...I removed my remarks.....
mostly it said anyways for people to believe what they wish..... and make up their own mind's......
but again I've said it before many times and unfortunately.......SOME JUST DON'T GET IT....

NOW I'll leave this subject alone lol.......
Take care
Peace!

edited to spell MEIER correctly lol

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The fact that some of the information listed there is flatout wrong but stays on there ridiculing people tells me they are NOT there to "watch" anything but to discredit them every chance they get.

Well thats what we have to consider. What information that they have posted is FLAT OUT WRONG? I posted Maussan's case from Ufowatchdog and Bolded the important issues that you cant dodge. And I put them up for some people to verifty whether those statements were true or not. However, I say they are becuase UFOWatchDog has hard working people who have been following alot of these UFO phonies.

Billy Meier fraud? Well congratulations, you're the first to discover that.

I was making a point that Muassan has supported Meier and OTHER scams, thus indicating that he will spin anything to make it look legit and give him credibility.

Who knows what else is wrong, and who is ufowatchdog to say who's right or wrong?

You could argue that UFOWatchDog puts up its opinions, but they do so in a factual manner. So if UFO watch dog put up something that you think was completely "wrong" about Muassan then you could argue it here.

It's funny people need a site like UFOwatchdog, "well I can't take his word for it, but I believe HIS word because I'm a skeptic and he's being skeptic too".

UFOWatchDog is believed becuase they try to resort to factual information that indicates that someone is a fraud. If UFOwatchdog just starting spitting out claims of "this person is wrong becuase I say so," then people would take them less seriously. So it goes back to what I said before, if there is a particular issue you want to dispute on Maussan's credibility, then feel free to do so.

It's moorewatch all over again. Lets bitch at the people who're trying to find the truth with their own money. And god forbid if they make money doing what they like!! Hipocrites..

I dont have a problem with credible people. My beef comes with frauds who hurt this profession and those frauds need to be hunted down like a hungry tiger(unfed for 7 days) who has just spotted a baby buffalo.

Like $120.000 is alot of money, for all you know that could be the first sum of money in 5 years.. maybe even 20. Ofcourse, the site doesn't mention that.

Umm..... I think you forgot to replace the period(.) with a comma(,) thus making it $ 120,000 and NOT $ 120.000. A $120,000 is ALOT of money. That alone tells you how much of a con-artist this guy is.

All I see is hearsay and not alot of sources to back it up.

How do you know that what was said against Maussan was not true?

And you accuse people of being gullable based on reading 5 lines on a website!? I think we have a new example for the schoolbooks depicting irony.

That website provides a good warning label. If you havent noticed by now, this field is full of frauds. Here is another scam www.starshipcapricorn.org which is related to the fraud of NESARA.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
And i'll bet someone will soon tell us these are just ice particles

ice particles in space and balloons in the air

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Well thats what we have to consider. What information that they have posted is FLAT OUT WRONG? I posted Maussan's case from Ufowatchdog and Bolded the important issues that you cant dodge. And I put them up for some people to verifty whether those statements were true or not. However, I say they are becuase UFOWatchDog has hard working people who have been following alot of these UFO phonies.

The information about Maussan not releasing the video of the objects on radar in Mexico is wrong. It also says "Meier Fraud", goes on about Greer, etc.
Basically, any site that states something as "FACTS" loses credibility in my eyes.

UFOWatchDog is believed becuase they try to resort to factual information that indicates that someone is a fraud. If UFOwatchdog just starting spitting out claims of "this person is wrong becuase I say so," then people would take them less seriously. So it goes back to what I said before, if there is a particular issue you want to dispute on Maussan's credibility, then feel free to do so.

I think you've been missing the part about the Mexican radar video, so I'll mention it twice in this post, maybe even a third time, who knows.
I haven't investigated the others, cause I don't care, Maussan isn't here trying to trick us into something, he just looks into whatever he gets his hands on as someone pointed out before.

And alot of the people on that site are unknown to me, but I can guess it will be the same for a good chunk of them. Honest people getting discredited for no reason.

I dont have a problem with credible people. My beef comes with frauds who hurt this profession and those frauds need to be hunted down like a hungry tiger(unfed for 7 days) who has just spotted a baby buffalo.

Really, do you have any idea how many people say they come from venus or are in touch with some being? Do you really want to waste time and energy on them? Don't you think it's alot easier if you just hear what someone has to say and pick up from it what you need to. Instead of hunting someone down just because they were wrong about something. I just think this is a pride thing. Like you never been wrong in your life right? In the end every person does what he thinks is right, who are you to say he's wrong? Just move on already and leave it behind if it doesn't interest you.
But opening a site to openly prosecute a bunch of people does not sound like a very good solution to me.
Sounds like something they would do in the middelages to be honest.

Umm..... I think you forgot to replace the period(.) with a comma(,) thus making it $ 120,000 and NOT $ 120.000. A $120,000 is ALOT of money. That alone tells you how much of a con-artist this guy is.

Yes.. It's the other way around here excuse me.

And $120,000 is a lot for a video-tape, but it's not alot if you
- don't have another job
- need to feed your family
- only have such an income once every 5 years
- are investigating something out of your own pocket

The fact that it was a fake bothers me too, and I wonder if he made a deal with the person he sold it too after he found out it was fake.

How do you know that what was said against Maussan was not true?

Read my comment above about sites that state something as "fact", not to mention they have mistakes all over the place.

That website provides a good warning label. If you havent noticed by now, this field is full of frauds. Here is another scam www.starshipcapricorn.org which is related to the fraud of NESARA.

Ok, I guess our views of good warning labels is different then.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shroomery

And you need to answer the questions I asked you. I dont see any answers here, just more supposition.

Oh really? You're the one "supposing" the pope let up his balloons that day. And what question did you ask really?
Weither or not I contacted a weatherman? Do you really think that is a question that should be answered to explain the video?

Or maybe you wanted me to figure out the height?
Tell me, what use would that be?

Do I need the height to see that they are in formation? No
Do I need the height to see that they are moving fast? No

I think it is you who's avoiding the questions. Maybe you could explain us at what height balloons fly in formation at those speeds. I'm really interested to know. Oh and please back your pope tale with a statement of a theology professor, cause I don't buy it!

You dont "buy" much of anything I have to say anyway, so stop following me post to post.

See, I'm not making the claim of UFOs, you are. Do a search on google for the date and Mexico, and you'll see the Pope's story. Read enough and you'll see where they released balloons as his plane landed.

I believe you claimed these objects to be moving "faster then a jet" or something like that. Right? You have data to back that up...right? You know what the thermal winds were, at that day? And being the massive expert of all, did you check the cloud ceiling hieght?

I'm in no way saying these objects *are* those ballons, but that it's a possibility that cannot be ruled out. I've looked at the video and not seen really any "formation" other then some that group and move together...hardly "formation". Thats my opinion, and if I'm not seeing the right video, someone point me at it.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You dont "buy" much of anything I have to say anyway, so stop following me post to post.

You're right I don't buy much of anything you have to say.

Did you really think anyone would take you serious after you claim to have seen the pope's balloons flying in formation? On different dates..

Face it, you just didn't bother to watch it.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Wasnt a different date. I saw the date on the video I watched and looked it up. I guess thats too much like actually investigating the date for you...you'd rather just swallow it whole.

What I saw was a few researchers saying it could have been the balloon release, but that the balloons wouldnt account for how long these were seen.

I dont particularly agree with that.

So if I'm looking at the wrong footage, rather then again reply with the smarmy crap you usually do, point me at the right film.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join