It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Jaime Maussan - 2005 UFO Conference

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Man, the white alien looking at the camera on the walkway scared the **** outta me. I was afraid to go back and look at it.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Anyone Seen Jaime Maussan's 2006 presentation from the 15th Annual UFO Congress?
Cabanman:Below you mention you can download any speaker you want for $5, if you
have the web-site address I would greatly appreciate it.
I have no problem paying for it...just don't want to order it through snail-mail.
-thx-

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
huh? i cant find the link.
can u show it again?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
dude, last night i had a dream that i saw one of those little fast running aliens. It ran past me and then later it was rolling around on the back lawn with it's buddies. Then their huge ufo took them away.

JPW

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
here's a link to the video i found

video.google.com...

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hello, I don't often use forums, but I noticed that alot of people were really into the Jaime Maussan UFO conference from 2005 that I uploaded onto Conspiracy Central and which found its way to Google video. If you want a higher quality copy, as well as a source for many other great UFO/alternative energy/conspiracy etc files, go over to www.conspiracycentral.net... and register for free. You will have to quickly learn how to use torrents, but all you really need is a BitTorrent program like UTorrent: www.utorrent.com... and open the torrent file and download. I also want to mention that I will be posting the new 2006 Jaime Maussan conference shortly (unless somebody else beats me to it!). Because alot of you are really interested in UFOs, I will mention a few other torrents I have uploaded there that you will definitely find worth your while: David Sereda lecture from 2004 (with footage from the Mexican military and new information that he will go into in his new video with Dan Ayckroyd), Stan Deyo lecture from 2005 where he states that he is releasing information for the first time worldwide about alternative technology and UFO secrets, giving the indepth physics including the mathematical equations used etc etc, I just recently uploaded a video by Freddy Silva about crop circles, sacred geometry and sacred spaces called "Stairways to Heaven". Hmm... what else, some really great Disclosure Project torrents, including a new one from Steven Greer talking about spiritual aspects of the UFO phenomenon that will be the focus of his memoirs "Hidden Truth-Forbidden Knowledge". I also had a very remarkable lecture given by Philip Corso Jr and William Birnes, discussing alot of information that was not in The Day After Roswell- giving the full explanation as to why the secrecy has gone on for so long etc etc. Very interesting... I will have to upload that one again. Keep a lookout for the new Jaime presentation- there will be alot more infrared/UV video. By the way, about the question related to infrared cameras etc- David Sereda goes into alot of detail about how this works... if I had more time I could try to summarize, but I thought I should let you know that you can find out from his research, and that 2004 lecture in particular. Alright, thats all for now. Take care.

geogaddi00 www.conspiracycentral.net...

JPW

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by geogaddi00
Hello, I don't often use forums, but I noticed that alot of people were really into the Jaime Maussan UFO conference from 2005 that I uploaded onto Conspiracy Central and which found its way to Google video. If you want a higher quality copy, as well as a source for many other great UFO/alternative energy/conspiracy etc files, go over to www.conspiracycentral.net... and register for free. You will have to quickly learn how to use torrents, but all you really need is a BitTorrent program like UTorrent: www.utorrent.com... and open the torrent file and download. I also want to mention that I will be posting the new 2006 Jaime Maussan conference shortly (unless somebody else beats me to it!). Because alot of you are really interested in UFOs, I will mention a few other torrents I have uploaded there that you will definitely find worth your while: David Sereda lecture from 2004 (with footage from the Mexican military and new information that he will go into in his new video with Dan Ayckroyd), Stan Deyo lecture from 2005 where he states that he is releasing information for the first time worldwide about alternative technology and UFO secrets, giving the indepth physics including the mathematical equations used etc etc, I just recently uploaded a video by Freddy Silva about crop circles, sacred geometry and sacred spaces called "Stairways to Heaven". Hmm... what else, some really great Disclosure Project torrents, including a new one from Steven Greer talking about spiritual aspects of the UFO phenomenon that will be the focus of his memoirs "Hidden Truth-Forbidden Knowledge". I also had a very remarkable lecture given by Philip Corso Jr and William Birnes, discussing alot of information that was not in The Day After Roswell- giving the full explanation as to why the secrecy has gone on for so long etc etc. Very interesting... I will have to upload that one again. Keep a lookout for the new Jaime presentation- there will be alot more infrared/UV video. By the way, about the question related to infrared cameras etc- David Sereda goes into alot of detail about how this works... if I had more time I could try to summarize, but I thought I should let you know that you can find out from his research, and that 2004 lecture in particular. Alright, thats all for now. Take care.

geogaddi00 www.conspiracycentral.net...

hi.. i registered and searched for the files...no results...
do you have direct links to the torrents?

cheers

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
A few of my torrents posted on Conspiracy Central:

Jaime Maussan - UFO Conference 2005 - "Return of Quetzalcoatl": conspiracycentral.net:6969...

Steven Greer - The Disclosure Project & the Consciousness of Planet Earth (Part 1): conspiracycentral.net:6969...

Top Secret Testimony - 30 witness testimonies from The Disclosure Project: conspiracycentral.net:6969...

Open Source Energy Network & The Disclosure Project video testimonies: conspiracycentral.net:6969...

The Untold History of the Disclosure Project and the Fight Against the Illuminati's Master Plan: conspiracycentral.net:6969...

Disclosure Project Briefing Document (500 Pages Of Solid Ufo Evidence) (2001).pdf: conspiracycentral.net:6969...

Stan Deyo - Anti-Gravity, Free Energy, & The Technology of the New World Order: conspiracycentral.net:6969...

David Sereda 2004 lecture - Trinity atomic test '45 & Roswell crash, NASA UFOs: conspiracycentral.net:6969...

Freddy Silva - Stairways to Heaven - The Practical Magic of Sacred Space.avi: conspiracycentral.net:6969...

American Antigravity Anniversary Edition CD-Rom: conspiracycentral.net:6969...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hello geogaddi00

Good to see you here. Thanks for posting the links.

I can't wait to see the 2006 Jaime Maussan Conference

Thanks a lot for sharing all this

Bye,
Musclor

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ah, Musclor! I recognize you from ConCen, my favorite place on the internet!

You are also a strong supporter of Disclosure Project. I was quite surprised to see Steven Greer's spiritual side (that I was not too aware of) in that last post of mine from The Enigma Channel Greer lecture. I am looking forward to reading his new book.

The day after I posted these links here on ATS, the Jaime Maussan video went down. Unfortunately that one torrent I never gave proper credits to where the DVD came from and how to buy it, as a promotional tool and way to -try- to bypass copyright problems. I actually found it on soulseek 9 months ago. I will make sure to give the proper links and info for buying the DVD on the 2006 conference, so hopefully it won't get deleted. I am liking the Google Video thing though; quite a handy and quick way to share videos. I had no idea how popular it has become.

I also wanted to comment on your Mayan Majix tag. I have learned a great deal from Ian Lungold's presentations, as well as Terence McKenna's research which is quite similar, and know that it is intimately bound up with the whole UFO thing. That "Secrets of the Mayan Calendar Unveiled" torrent became quite popular- 4000 or so downloads! It is good that this information is getting out there.

By the way, I will be posting a videotaped lecture by John Major Jenkins www.alignment2012.com... about his book 'Pyramid of Fire: Spiritual Ascent at the End of Time" very soon on ConCen. Here is a brief summary of that book:

In 1961 an unknown Aztec codex was revealed to Beat poet and explorer Marty Matz by a Mazatec shaman in the mountains of Oaxaca, Mexico. Passed down in secret since the Spanish Conquest, the codex reveals a profound metaphysical teaching describing how man is transported to the stellar realm after death.

There is reference as "how to become a Quetzalcoatl" in the codex. And besides Quetzalcoatl being mentioned alot in Jaime Maussan's presentation, the author and researcher Daniel Pinchbeck was inspired to write a book called "Return of Quetzalcoatl" after having a profound spiritual experience on ayahuasca, in the Amazon. And Dennis McKenna will be releasing a book about his legal studies of ayahuasca this year as well. Are you familiar with Terence and Dennis McKenna, musclor? Both of them had profound insights into the UFO phenomenon in the Amazon as well, while on psilocybin mushrooms and ayahuasca. Very intriguing information from them- this is a link to the extra chapters from "True Hallucinations" about Terence's take on UFOs. deoxy.org... Very very intriguing! Exciting times we are living in!

I will see you around!

geogaddi00 aka Alex

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

By the way, I will be posting a videotaped lecture by John Major Jenkins www.alignment2012.com... about his book 'Pyramid of Fire: Spiritual Ascent at the End of Time" very soon on ConCen.

Awesome. Thank you very much for that

Are you familiar with Terence and Dennis McKenna, musclor?

Never heard of them. In fact i am quite new into this Mayan field. It started with "Welcome to the Evolution" video, which was a revelation for me and at the same time a confirmation. A confirmation that a process of spiritual evolution is happening. I also learned things with John Major Jenkins and some radio interviews he did.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
What an excellent presentation from Jaime Maussan. Amazing videos and stills. Fascinating.

If I'd been that English guy who was doing the IR videoing in his garden and seeing those little creatures coming towards me, I think I would have soiled myself.

The crop circle stuff at the end was interesting. A strong thread among 'contactee' information/lore is that of deception, which John Keel noted, among others. The pictogram of the alien head with the binary code message that said "We are against deception, beware the breakers of promises and remember that there is still good out there" was particularly intriguing.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Theres some footage in this video that i know is a hoax or at-least not a ufo.

part im speaking of is at 50:00

the part where it shows someone videoing in the dark outside, and there is a little flying thing that hovers around for a while with circular lights, this was probibly the most
footage for me in the entire vid, until i found out it was fake

video:

device:

im not saying this makes him a crook - it just makes it obvious that he is not researching his videos thorougly enough before presenting them

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Ibennie thats nice but how can you prove that it looks exactly like it does in the video when its floating in the night sky?

I mean i see the toy, but i dont know what it looks like in the dark. Do you?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The video you are describing there IS a hoax, it has been found out to be a balloon (Home made with candles to make it lift). I was too blown away by this until it was definately found out to be a hoax.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join