It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Jaime Maussan - 2005 UFO Conference

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Jaime was talking about Nanotechnology, and how the japanese have sorta figured it out. They were showing the jacket made out of the material that can later become a mirrage like cloak to hide the person.

The idea behind that is that maybe this type of technology has alredy been used by the UFos to conceal themselves from us. That maybe they are there looking at us but we cannot see them. Apparently this seems to be the case, he gave an example of the UFO caught on infrared.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I hate to be the one to break it to everyone, but ufowatchdog is a highly respected site by those who want the real answers.

I dont think many here subscribe to the "quality of the messenger" aspect when looking at UFO films and videos. Jaime has been involved in promotion of more then a few films that have been proven to be just untrue.

This is often the issue for serious researchers: there is no accountability. UFOwatchdog makes people accountable for their claims, and therefore aids greatly in the UFO field. The man doesnt sit on his armchair, he truly researches claims and the people behind them. I would encourage you to actually read the site, and the collected research. He deals in facts, not heresay and rumor, like the rest of this field.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I thought the fleet of white circles of light were most impressive. That seems to be happening around the world with no explanation yet given to my knowledge. Has anyone determined what these "fleets of white circles of light" are?

I don't know about all that cloaking stuff. Is that for real? What about the man with the x-ray of his skeleton? That looked pretty hokey and hoaxed to me. That's the way it goes with researchers - they don't know what to endorse and what to run away from. Neither do I for that matter.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Truly awesome video. Does anyone know where it can be downloaded? I'd like to save it.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just go to the link and save it from there or go to google video, ufo, or most popular.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
I thought the fleet of white circles of light were most impressive. That seems to be happening around the world with no explanation yet given to my knowledge. Has anyone determined what these "fleets of white circles of light" are?

I was interested in that too, until I saw a story that the Pope arrived the same day, complete with a ton of balloons released when his plane landed.
Might be that, might not, but one is certain to have to take it into account.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm sure Maussan was wrong about some things, who hasn't been in his life? Especially when you're dealing with this subject.

That doesn't mean the person is trying to give wrong information. And I don't think Jamie Maussan had or would have any problem with stating that he made a mistake about something in the past.

In fact, ufowatchdog is wrong about one of it's claims atleast.

CLAIM: Maussan said he had radar tapes confimrming presence of UFOs in Mexico's airspace.

FACT : To date, no such evidence has been brought forward.

Looks like ufowatchdog is wrong too, lets go ahead and discredit the entire site.
I agree that it's good that someone does investigate the truthfullness of these things though, as long as they are unbiased. Wich ufowatchdog clearly is not.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

I was interested in that too, until I saw a story that the Pope arrived the same day, complete with a ton of balloons released when his plane landed.

Balloons, ahahahahaha, that's the best thing since ice particles.
Balloons in perfect formation travelling faster than your average jet.
And! Some of the balloons, magically, move in formation, while others stay at the same position. Amazing display of wind.

jritz you deserve a medal, but I think I'm going to look for the ignore button instead because you're spewing so much disinfo around here it's getting ugly.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Shroomery]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shroomery

Balloons, ahahahahaha, that's the best thing since ice particles.
Balloons in perfect formation travelling faster than your average jet.
And! Some of the balloons, magically, move in formation, while others stay at the same position. Amazing display of wind.

jritz you deserve a medal, but I think I'm going to look for the ignore button instead because you're spewing so much disinfo around here it's getting ugly.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Shroomery]

Aww, I'm sorry did I step on your reality?

Now tell me how you, above anyone else determined the speed of the objects, have a reference point besides blue sky to say some are still and others are not, and while your at it, try reading more then past your nose, and see that I said it may be an answer and *may not*.

I suppose you have the weather reports from that detailing the speed of thermal winds? So whats the altititude?

Save your medal pal, just put me on ignore.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I'm sure Maussan was wrong about some things, who hasn't been in his life? Especially when you're dealing with this subject.

That doesn't mean the person is trying to give wrong information. And I don't think Jamie Maussan had or would have any problem with stating that he made a mistake about something in the past.

In fact, ufowatchdog is wrong about one of it's claims atleast.

CLAIM: Maussan said he had radar tapes confimrming presence of UFOs in Mexico's airspace.

FACT : To date, no such evidence has been brought forward.

Looks like ufowatchdog is wrong too, lets go ahead and discredit the entire site.
I agree that it's good that someone does investigate the truthfullness of these things though, as long as they are unbiased. Wich ufowatchdog clearly is not.

Good, lets bring into account that huge daylight disc in Mexico City footage...thats reason enough to avoid this guy.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
lets also bring into account that the airforce video was actually given to him by the airforce itself. They said anayze it first and then release it.

These were no baloons either. Even the pilots acknowledged they acted inteligently.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I dont think we're talkin about the same thing. As far as I know the footage I remarked to was shot by 2 civilians, maybe more.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I hate to be the one to break it to everyone, but ufowatchdog is a highly respected site by those who want the real answers.

I dont think many here subscribe to the "quality of the messenger" aspect when looking at UFO films and videos. Jaime has been involved in promotion of more then a few films that have been proven to be just untrue.

This is often the issue for serious researchers: there is no accountability. UFOwatchdog makes people accountable for their claims, and therefore aids greatly in the UFO field. The man doesnt sit on his armchair, he truly researches claims and the people behind them. I would encourage you to actually read the site, and the collected research. He deals in facts, not heresay and rumor, like the rest of this field.

AGREED and very well said.
In no way am I saying I agree with EVERYTHING on the website but I find it a breath of fresh air in a scene filled with frauds and fakes.

As far as it's name "ufowatchdog"......it's a freakin' NAME......just like ATS.... ABOVE TOP SECRET.......why so much harshness because of their name?

You don't have to agree with EVERYTHING read or reported.....

as others like to throw in faces when Serpo is debated......it's up to you to believe what you want.......but ufowatchdog makes a good case for many "media" figures in ufology who aren't everything they claim....case in point...Sean Morton.....geez what a fraud and piece of crap this guy is......

Not to run this thread into a debate over ufowatchdog......but again....it's a very informative site and doesn't deserve some of the comments stated just because 1 or 2 of your ufology heroes are in their hall of shame.

Even if I supported Greer or Howe.....I'd still be interested in reading what is said just as reference and a different view point. You'll find in reading through the hall of shame........the only shame you'll really find......is not in the FAIR data presented.........
but in those individuals in it and their not so truthful statements.

Does that mean they still can't be supported?? of course not but it's nice to see some truth in a scene filled with so much nonsense

Again no offense....but look at it this way......Howe and Greer contribute to the scene.....possibly......just possibly you support them......
ok well I happen to support some of Kevin Randles research........but we both know and EVERYONE here reading should know......that not EVERYTHING Randle has presented has turned out to be true.....but I still support his efforts into finding THE truth.......and I don't get upset or bothered by critics of his research......honestly not ONE human is going to have flawless research ....there are many frauds and fakers about who's motivation for doing what they do varies....some of them get over on researchers....it happens sadly

but it's just nice to see BOTH sides of the spectrum and be able to make a better judgment on who's who and what's what....in your own opinion....

Maybe "hall of shame" isn't the best word's to use for that section....perhaps

but as far as the site goes.....I think ufowatchdog......fits just fine.....

oh, and I really enjoyed the conference video......thanks for the link and healthy discussion about it

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I've just watched the whole clip of the UFO conference, and I have to say that I became quite intrigued as I stayed the course of Maussan's presentation. Something that it left me with - and this is quite rare for me - is a sense of 'truthfulness' about it. Similar, I suppose, to undergoing an 'enlightenment'. Not in the way of it being life-changing or threatening, or even mind-blowing, just simply a sense of 'rightness' about it.
Usually, I am quite sceptical about anything UFO-ish, because the subject has become iconic and folk-loric, and it is hard to separate the vast amount of chaff from the very small yeild of wheat, so although I am sceptical, I am open-minded, and always give benefit of the doubt.
What helped me was Maussan's genuine-ness and sincerety. This is a man with no agenda other than to put the information out in the open and to leave it up to those whom have eyes to see, and ears to hear.
I have not seen footage like this before, nor have I ever seen it connected, inter-connectingly with the 2012 date, so in a sense, we are now aware of the 'flag' raised for how we (mankind) should seek to be more sensitive to certain signs.
It seems that the Mayans were one of the first civilisations to lay down (within their calendar) dates of notable observation. Other civilisations have equally done similar in the context of their own cultures. That it has become well known that civilisations that were supposedly in ancient times quite disparate from each other, in both knowledge and distance of the other's presence on earth, should share a similar story of the biblical flood, presents the possibility that all the separate civilisations shared the same misfortune, and that through the historical legacies they left us, they are seeking to warn and prepare us of a repeating coming event.
2012 is an important date for the Mayans, it is the time of the end of the sun's cycle. Is there something that is going to occur to our sun, a shudder, causing a cataclysmic explosion that will bathe the earth with hot energies and heat up the earth temporarily, but enough to cause massive glacial and ice melt-down, raising the seas and causing a flood of biblical proportions around the world?
The sun is getting hotter and hotter, meaning that whatever process within the sun is driving up the heat may reach a critical point, and cause a gargantuan expulsion of hot gases, much bigger than what we normally receive during high activity. If this is so, I would posit that the normal activity of normal gaseous expulsions will quieten for a period of time, and then a sudden, catastrophic release of energy, sending toward the earth hot gases and radiation.
The earth will be bathed by this, will assimilate the massive injection of heat and rapidly transfer it around the globe within and along oceanic currents. Our weather systems will go completely out of kilter, with more storms occurring with greater strengths and intensities. More volcanic and earthquake activity will arise, as stress lines around the globe fracture and close, with new distributions of new lines and stresses forming. Of course, the seas will rise, more rapidly than we anticipate currently.
I do not think we are looking at extinction levels, but if this scenario was to occur, then I would envisage billions would be killed, including plant and animal life forms. Perhaps, it is for this reason why underground excavations have been carried out secretly by governments, perhaps, in anticipation of this potential coming event? Although I doubt an underground city, no matter how well fortified would survive an earthquake occurrence that will be off the Richter scale. The input of energy from the sun upon the earth will magnify all the ways that the earth deals with energy distribution.
Furthermore, according to Maussan, we are not only being warned of our shorter than expected future by the Mayans and other ancient civilisations, we are being warned by visitors to our planet, or perhaps, by the guardians that have always been here?

Best wishes All (and good luck!)

We have six more years.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I watched this video last night and was completly in awe..the images that were shown of ufo activity ..especially in the infrared....seemed to be quite authentic.
Yet one must ask...if these things can 'cloak' (for want of a better word) for observation then why would they 'de-cloak'?
Personally, if I wanted to observe someone I would stay hidden...not revealing myself,and when we see these orbs...they really don't seem to be doing anything other than aerial gymnastics...are they flown by the mentally deprived of their society?How can you observe anything if you are being flung around like a turd around the bowl?
These alien pics.......mmmmm......I always thought having eyes so large that you would be more nocturnal..or possibly see through the whole spectrum of light..yet we have a pic of an entity shading his eyes to get a better view and the coment arrached was that possibly he was looking for the source of the infrared camera?....Please c'mon if the case for large eyes is true then wouldn't they automatically find the source?..without the shading of the eyes?..And who the hell owns an infrared camera?
The crop circles on the other hand have always been an enigma to me.How can they appear overnight on such a large scale and so geometrically precise?
If..as Jaime has produced..that some of these images are an answer to our questions...particulary from the plaque attached to our spacecraft...then maybe we should take heed.This...IMO...as presented could well be the case..
can't help thinking of the Skylark series of books written by E.E.Doc Smith where the manipulation of the various quantum energies can produce communication, material,build anything or destroy anything.Maybe we ..with our own communication technology abilities are nothing more to these people than the noise of a fly buzzing around their ears.
Still ...all in all.. it was quite thought provoking,and I see no reason to refute Jaime,s honesty in what he presents.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Now tell me how you, above anyone else determined the speed of the objects, have a reference point besides blue sky to say some are still and others are not

Have you watched the video or not? He even says "watch the speed". In that perticular part alone you notice the objects move (in formation again) at a high speed, I'm not gonna guess any speeds here, but you can see clouds and he zooms out, wich gives you a good idea of the distance they're crossing. Again, in this part, you see some of the objects change formation, but without loosing the formation of the group that breaks the bigger formation.

and while your at it, try reading more then past your nose, and see that I said it may be an answer and *may not*.

Yeah exactly. You swing acuisations around "oh it's this" "probably that" "I'll get back to it later". Without ever getting back to the subject to support it, hence disinfo.

I suppose you have the weather reports from that detailing the speed of thermal winds? So whats the altititude?

Yes because any sane man will need a weatherman to tell them that balloons do fly in formation at very high speeds.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Good, lets bring into account that huge daylight disc in Mexico City footage...thats reason enough to avoid this guy.

Daylight disc?

That has nothing to do with it actually...

Now, you're commenting in a thread about a video that starts with the footage I'm talking about. I'm starting to believe you just quickly skipped through it and made up your mind while the thing was loading.

But if you watch the beginning of the video you will notice there are 11 objects caught by the mexican radar and the $500.000 flir system.

I understand though, you're just a bit quick to judge. Anyone can put anything on the internet and I'm sure you don't want to be associated with someone who has been wrong in the past.

Hey and even if he was making all this up, if you're trying to get to the truth, it is important to listen to those that are not telling you the truth instead of dismissing everything they say without even listening to it.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Daylight disc?

That has nothing to do with it actually...

Now, you're commenting in a thread about a video that starts with the footage I'm talking about. I'm starting to believe you just quickly skipped through it and made up your mind while the thing was loading.

And you need to answer the questions I asked you. I dont see any answers here, just more supposition.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
c'mon guys. OMG. the serpent. The order of the serpent! The Illuminati!!!!! OMFG not good. Really really bad. oh no. Something bad is going to happen. Really bad.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Jritz i dont know where youre coming from but your posts are way too ignorant imo. Now if we are talking about Billy Meier i can understand (but even there you went way too far) but there is some hard core evidence in there which you dont even touch in your posts, you just keep hanging to this shot that has the biggest possibilities of being fake.

And the fleets are baloons for the pope? Oh puuuuliiiizzzz....

.....whatever happened to your Meier debunking photos anyway? Meier pulled it off with one hand apparently

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join