It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to mess with the Kundalini power, without getting hurt.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chandan
ok , tell me something .....

when i meditate , after a few mins i go into a very relaxed state ..and can feel the space within me and can even sense the brainwaves going down and down into a lower state .... u know , u feel these electric currents going over the brain lobes and the nice tingling and relaxing senstations one gets .....

but after that what ..? what am i supposed to focus my attention on ? just keep lowering my brain state .. ? or focus my attention to something else ?

2day though , i felt tingling sensations in different areas of my brain and after a while when my session ended , i could feel a strong buzzing in some areas of my brain . [ are the dormant areas of the brain slowly opening up ] ... ?

plus i also feel a strong sensation on my 3rd eye chakra , after every sensation ... even though i dont consciously focus my attention onto it ....

please let me know , what you think ?

thank you ,

love , chandan !

Sounds very familiar with the Vipasana meditation. You will grow more aware of each little thing that your body registers. At first you'll only detect that which you do in daily life, but when you do it for a month you will start to go deeper and feel more in detail.

Simply put...you're becoming more aware of everything that is going on. You don't have to do anything except be mindfull. From that you can decide for yourself what it is that you want to do next.

The buzzin sound and the activity in the brain sounds familiar with what happens before you're having an OBEE. Your brain halves are getting more in-sync with each other, more balanced.

The 3rd eye is prety normal. Even though you don't use it conciously you're still using it no matter what. Just because I don't spend thoughts every second on that fact that I'm looking and thus don't truly see what is in the field of my eye doesn't mean I don't look at it. Same for the 3rd eye.

For the other questions I got no idea either atm

And thus suggest to contact the people adviced by bandit

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
thank you

love , chandan !

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hi I'm new to the forum and came to it via a link to Drake Douay's post. Having read it and followed the advise,I truly want to thank DrakeDouay for sharing this technique because it works beautifully and is so simple to do.

I have meditated and worked with various methods of self-development using the chakra system, both Western and Eastern for many years and had reached a sort of plateau where nothing much had changed for some time.

I have used Drake Douay's method for two days now and feel amazing. So to any naysayers, I would say 'Don't knock it till you've tried it!'

And if you're reading this Drake Douay, thankyou from me and I'd send the Christmas card if I knew where to send it.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Thank You. i have already relayed my message, but this forum wont allow "short posts."

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There is no messing with the Kundalini it will either activate or it wont. There is no in between.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The problem with your question, you don't MESS with something, you either use it properly or you leave it alone and from what it sounds like you'd be better off just leaving it alone

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BlockBanOutkast

You're responding to a thread that is 6 1/2 old.
Better late than never though, I always say.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

It must be the "synchronicity" because this fits just like a glove...

Hey Drake are You still 'here'? (You know what I mean)

The sex is also FUNTASTIC!!! Because I watch baseball most days, I am inundated with t.v. ads for Erectile Dysfunction, now I can switch the channel... hahaha

namaste

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Gratitude is power. Gratitude focuses on Abundance rather than lack and therefore brings more of that Abundant energy into your life.

Interesting that he spoke of a "Flame of Gratitude" and to imagine it from the root chakra and spreading. I guess it's supposed to be a red flame?

Root chakra represents safety. What does focusing on Abundance/Appreciation do? It helps you to feel relax and feel Safe.

You can take someone's Crown to dishonor them but never their Root because they are their Root and their Root is their Life and Foumdation.

How can you do anything without feeling Safe? Fear stops people and freezes them like statues. Feeling Safe brings openess and freedom, anxiety/paranoia does not.

These are interesting similarities between what the Original Post says and what I've been saying about Abundance Consciousness.

Affirmations:

I am Safe.
I am Eternal.
I am Spirit.
I am Abundant.
I am Loved.
I am Supported.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join