It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to mess with the Kundalini power, without getting hurt.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
long text, but you can some it up a lot easier.

And I know for I have practiced both East and West and they differ more then people think they do. There is nothing unhealthy about trying to activate and learn to work with the Kundalini energy.

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Enyalius]

Can you give us some of your personal experiences with east vs west?
It was a pretty lengthy post I may have another go at it.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrakeDouay
Simply put;
Every person has more than one body or vehicle, many of them non-physical.

Most of the article implies something other than another physical body...but it can be implied, from the above statement, that you can have more than one physcial body?

How does this work?

Gods Peace

dalen

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
My dear Enyalius,
Hmmnn.
Interesting use of ' Drunken Sophist Kung Fu " technique.
You seem to be having a wonderful time arguing with yourself.
Who am I to stand in your way ?

(Grin)

Majic: You SAID;

" Absolutely. I do it all the time.
But I asked you the question because I want to know what you think.

Do you think it is possible for you to disagree with someone who could nonetheless be right? "

My REPLY :
You want to know what I think ? About what ?
I believe I've already made myself clear as to what I think of your question. Let's do it again.
Do YOU Majic think it is possible for you to disagree with someone who could nonetheless be right ?
Geddit now ?
Hawhaw

And you SAID ;

" I know.
I'm asking the question because there seems to be a difference of opinion on this point."

My REPLY ;
What difference of opinion ? Where ? Nobody around here seems to back up their 'opinions ' with any proof. Lot's of editing. Irrelevant ' facts ', maybe.
Vague disapproving noises, maybe. Vague " opinions ", maybe.
Vague assu...that's enough of that.

Howdy knowledge23

You SAID ;
"Stunning thread. Great Literature. keep up the good work DrakeDouay..."
My REPLY;
Stunning thread ? I reckon I'll let some of the contributors take the credit for that. ( big grin)
Just between you and me, I would have preferred a ' stunning' thread-starter ! Oh well....

You also SAID :
" Forgot to ask the question.
DrakeDuaoy,"What if you cant see the Chakra or you cant image the spine?" I know this sounds absurd, but is there a technique? "
My REPLY:
Yes, there is a technique. " Imaging " is not the same as " Imagining".
It would be nice if you could, but you don't need to ' Image' the Chakra or the spine.

You simply Imagine yourself in your Muladhara chakra. (See Thread-starter)
Your mind will do the rest.
The bottom line is that you know how to "daydream"dont'cha ?
( See Thread-starter )
Just do that, then.
(Smile)

Howdy TheBandit795;

You SAID ;
" Majic,
IMO this is not about who is right or not.. It's about what works. Practical excersizes that work or don't work. Very simple. No Dogma involved in that. "

My REPLY ;
Well said. Let's not discourage the comedy though, fella.
Not yet. (Grin)

Ciao for now.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   

My dear Enyalius,
Hmmnn.
Interesting use of ' Drunken Sophist Kung Fu " technique.
You seem to be having a wonderful time arguing with yourself.
Who am I to stand in your way ?

What on Earth are you blabbering about? I strongly get the impression that you think that a discussion is a battle of ego's and that only one can be right and "win". There is no game nor any "techniques" I"m applying to "win" this battle that you seem to be playing out.

@dAlen
The way Jogic teachings are being taught differ. Not to so much the practice itself, but the mindset and degree of understanding of what you're achieving is very different. Just as different as lifestyles are between east and west.

In the west people live at a different pace and view things in life differently, more black and white. A fastfood community in which everything has to be able to be done fast and if possible even for you. Most knowledge is given to you on a silver platter. This makes causes people to have a lot of booksmarts but have little real experience. This causes that new instructors don't know all that is required let alone have the experience needed. In the west people follow a course with degrees and at a certain degree you're suddenly a master and are able to teach others. This can be seen best with Reiki with its initiations and degrees. With Jogi there are little to no "written" degrees and thus most are not spoken about yet they are still there. Western people are to focussed on the end result instead of the path they walk. People set a goal and want to reach it within as short a time as possible. Many Eastern practices have been adjusted to this way of life and because of this many Westerners find it odd that they can't experience the results of the teachings as fast as they would.

Take the OBE thread of TRG as excample. People are so focussed on the goal that they are actually pushing it away. If they weren't in such a hurry and focussed on walking the path they would learn more, see more, experience more before they even reached the state of having an OBE.

Perhaps this would be a good time to make known what my "experiences" are seeing that I've left them in the middle till know. I'm not a man that has an affinity with Yoga so I've stopped after about a year and the rest has come from other practices with the same goal as yoga. "To find balance within oneself and unlock your own divinity and connect it with the universe around you".

In the East there are schools that teach Yoga as well. However in the east there are no grades/degrees. There is only a Sensei to instruct you. The students know that it will take a life time if not longer to experience their teachings to the fullest. The way yoga and such are taught in the East are more a way of life with a high degree of dedication. People who find the path just as important as reaching the goal. People who understand that once they reached that goal which they set does not make them a master of said teachings.

The positions used in yoga, the end goal of yoga are the same in both West and East. However the way it is lived/experienced and the amount of time and dedication given to it is very different. The entire mindset and lifestyle is different and thus I find the Eastern way the proper way. People are not in a rush and in general learned more then Westerners would simply because Easterners find the path important as well and don't rush it. Due to the detailed experiences Easterners are "wiser" and figured out what works and what not due to personal experience and thus have more confidence and understanding of the dangers/implications of reaching the kundalini.

People who claim to gain Kundalini by 1 simple practice...I don't believe that. That excercise might work for the person that used it, but not for the other individual. You take an excercise and adjust it to your own needs and alter it as you deem correct, because you know what works best for you due to experience. This is why there are no New and Inventive ways because it's all just an adaptation of what already was. Next to that reaching the stage and experience will take a while, depending on the amount of dedication and time you put into it. Some reach it in 3-4 months and others need a few years.

As for dangers...really? You'll just feel great and get a feeling of intuitive connection with the all. Gaining so much inside and knowledge and the feeling of balance and inner peace. However this state is a short fleeting one at first, depending how balanced and focused you are. Needed several attempts, non yogic, untill I was able to maintain that state longer.

So the main post is a nice guideline to get you started, but it is anything but the only way nor is it new. You can also use the studies of Alchemy, Kaballah, various magical rituals, meditation to reach the same state. It is just what someone prefers. Each system has their own methodology.

That is what I found through self experience and researching many different systems.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Simply put;
Every person has more than one body or vehicle, many of them non-physical.

Most of the article implies something other than another physical body...but it can be implied, from the above statement, that you can have more than one physcial body?

How does this work?

Gods Peace

dalen

According to various systems there is a general theory of people having several bodies. The physical, The emotional, The Astral/Soul/Higher Self (whatever)

The teachings of getting more then 1 physical body could be read in works about the Bhavat-gita (forgot the excact spelling), works about Yogananda and Babaji, several Fakirs from India.

Another theory of more then 1 physical body, not sure it is only Yoga related or not. But the teachings of Law of Attraction mentions something as that everyone is a mirror of themselves. That everyone is connected with the All and that the world we live in is nothing but a huge mirror of ourselves. Which I find interesting but improbable...What aspect would you be of me?
Just very odd (personal opinion)

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
What about the other forms of Yoga, Like Hatha Yoga and Kriya Yoga. When can you start with them. Does one require a Guru for such a training.

Day Dreaming as you have recommended, wouldnt that bring temporary happines to the mind and body, stimulation in a way, artifically created. How can that in the long term be benificial? or will this transform?

The steps which you have mentioned are quite simple but without perfection or guidance would it create more complexity and harm rather than simplicity in thought [clarity] and general good being. Would this not be termed more as a method to gain focus and control on your thoughts to calm the mind?

Appreciate feedback.

Rgds

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The teachings of getting more then 1 physical body could be read in works about the Bhavat-gita (forgot the excact spelling), works about Yogananda and Babaji, several Fakirs from India.
....above quote from Enyalius (in trying to cut out excessive quotes it "broke" the quote box)
---------------------

More info, links, etc. would be welcome.
I would have glossed over this comment, but I had a wierd experience the other day which makes me a bit interested that a concept like this exist.

I wonder if you could link this to bio-location (not astral projection, though one can argue the its the same)
Or even better, traversing parrallel universes, etc. (lots of various options to ponder...though not much good until experience shows you what really is possible.)

Thanks

dalen

[edit on 14-3-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
A simple google search for Yogananda, Babaji, Siddhi and various yoga streams should give you what you seek. The story of Babaji goes bit for though with claims that he made a house out of nothing and kept it together by shere will power. Yogananda being able to float across canyons and astrally show before another individual and using his will to form a 2nd physical body around his astral projection.

This could mean that the Kundalini energie has more potential then people assume. Or they used another teaching which is not mentioned clearly anywhere.

yogananda.biography.ms...
www.yogananda-srf.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
Or they used another teaching which is not mentioned clearly anywhere.

thanks for the links...i opt for the above, I havent seen this teaching until now.

cool stuff making a body around the astral projection....makes you wonder if this body your in now isnt some sort of astral projection from another source playing a game. (matrix like)

dalen

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I must put in the point that I believe in Paramhansa Yoganandji. He has been a guider in our family. By father gained Kriya Yoga diksha from his ashrams in California. I have had similar experiences with Yoganandji. There is a book written by him "Autobiography of a Yogi" Great read.

There is a lot written about Yoganandji and his guru Shri Yukteshwarji. His Guru was Lahri Mahasahya and he learnt the secret techniques of Kriya yoga from the immortal soul of Shri Babaji. I am sure you all on this thread would be aware the spiritual aspect of the East. Just to shed more light on Yoganandji, he was sent to the west as a tool to share the knowledge of the East by Yukteshwarji.

There are many stories out there but the Autobiography of a yogi is a great read as i have mentioned before. There is a book by Yuteshwarji which i cant recollect but it too is supposed to be a great read.

I have asked a lot of questions on this thread as i am interested in what the writer has to say, as I cannot find a Ashram which could guide me in the different forms of yoga. I would as mentioned like to learn kriya yoga and there are online courses, but it is good to learn from a guru. I have however managed to find a Ashram of Yoganandji.

I think at the end it is believing in the higher power rather than individual is the way ahead to achieve peace and the true feeling of our existence.

Thankyou all for sharing there experience and a great read.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The master (teacher, guru) will come when you are ready. It is a cliché but I'd advice you to start practicing the yoga of your desire under someone who does in your area. They can teach you the basics and by the time you haven't mastered those you might just get to know someone who can take you further or make a connection with the "divine" and find the answers yourself. Also to have someone there in person to help and teach you is better in my opinion. They can also intervene if something does go a bit "wrong". Like having a safety net

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I agree to. Thankyou for the information.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
ok 3 questions for now

1. does an activated kundalini also activate the dormant DNA ? or change it in any manner for us to realize our fulll potential ?

2. Is kundalini activation a 1 shot process or is it slowly and gradually evolving ...?

3. DOes an activated kundalini also mean full opening and activation of all chakras , thus leading to super consciousness [ all knowningness and thus instantenous manifestations in any dimension ] ?

thank you ,

love , chandan !

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Awakening the Kundalini won't occur in 1 day. It is a process in which you'll go do, experience and learn a lot. So it'll take time. A long time in which you'll achieve many fake awakenings of the kundalini.

I don't know of any changes on the level of DNA. At least I didn't notice it. You do become a lot more aware of everything around you. You'll gain insights beyond that of most people at this time. You'll end up connecting with your divine self. So yes you will be able to achieve your full potential.

The chakra's need to be studied as a stand-alone system before understanding the connection to the kundalini. It is said that the kundalini will burn open the chakra's when passing through upwards your spine. And yes you will feel "something" move up your spine when it becomes active. For the chakra's there are many theories and concepts about due to so many different systems of chakra's. The 7 chakra system in tantra, the 13 chakra system of aquarius new-age, the 10 chakra system of the kaballah tree of life, the 33 chakra system of the Masonry...What are the fundaments of chakra's? You need to study all systems before understanding the chakra's themselves.

But yes the kundalini will rise up your spine, burn through (open up) all chakras so that you gain temporary full universal conciousness. This is due to the fact that there is a large amount of energy being released during this action which makes it difficult to attain for long times and takes practice so that you can hold this state longer each time.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
so , u mean to say , everytime during meditation i must awaken the kundalini , so as to after several times . i can retain the state longer and finally on a permanent basis .. ?

furthermore , a few days ago ,

just before sleep ... i felt the need to arouse my kundalini shakti ... so i Commanded the serpent to wake up in a very positive manner , expand my consciousness and open up my psychic abilites ....

suddenly , i felt this strange but extrememly powerful energy right below my spine "awaken" up and start to roll upwards through the centre of my spine .. .and acsend upwards ... as it passed each chakra , i could feel a strong ball of energy moving up my body with very high tingling sensations .... , my heart beat increased and i began to shiver profusely ... so i had to actually take a blanket around me ... as soon as the energy reached the centre of my brain [ im assuming it to be the pineal gland ] , coz where thats the kundalini is supposed to reach ... the tingling was most Powerful .....

another noticeable thing is that ... earlier when i used to meditate .. i could easily focus on my point of consciousness . which was no bigger than a table tennis ball .... but after this experience ... now my point of consciousness has expanded several inches and now covers both the crown and 3rd eye chakras .. more or less ....

maybe a partial or temporary awakening , effects lasted for a day or so ...
but is this what i must do repeatedly over multiple sessions for a full permanent awakening .. ?

thank you ,

love , chandan !

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
That is not excactely what I'm saying. What I am saying is that it takes time and practice to connect with your divine self. Alongside attempting to unleash the kundalini you'll be learning other things as well. It's a learning process which takes time.

I don't know how to explain this accurately actually :S

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
ok , tell me something .....

when i meditate , after a few mins i go into a very relaxed state ..and can feel the space within me and can even sense the brainwaves going down and down into a lower state .... u know , u feel these electric currents going over the brain lobes and the nice tingling and relaxing senstations one gets .....

but after that what ..? what am i supposed to focus my attention on ? just keep lowering my brain state .. ? or focus my attention to something else ?

2day though , i felt tingling sensations in different areas of my brain and after a while when my session ended , i could feel a strong buzzing in some areas of my brain . [ are the dormant areas of the brain slowly opening up ] ... ?

plus i also feel a strong sensation on my 3rd eye chakra , after every sensation ... even though i dont consciously focus my attention onto it ....

please let me know , what you think ?

thank you ,

love , chandan !

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You know chandan, I envy your visualisation ability after you had mentioned it in the other forum...

Welcome to ATS man!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
thank you bandit bro !
... I still await for answers though !

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well you can also check with Drake, the thread starter when he's online for more info. At the moment I'm doing this excersize for a month now already. The biggest benefit I've noticed is that I'm much more emotionally stable than I was a month ago. I haven't experienced the significant life that drake is talking about. Dunno if that actually will come either, but It will probably be as a result of my own stability in focus and emotions. (The mind creates what it focuses on eh?
)

But don't expect spectacular results though.. IMO the less you expect them (so the less you're attached to such things happening), the higher the chance that you'll actually achieve them.

Btw... you can also talk to Camerlengo on the other forum about his experiences with the KA cd.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join