It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spider-Man 3: Your Official Information On The Next Spider-Man movie.(SPOILERS)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Form the IF article.

ARAD: Right we have four villains. Pretty soon [we’ll reveal the fourth villain] I believe. Maybe around Comic Con we’ll reveal something and the madness will begin.

I guess we will know for sure then.

I'm thinking maybe the fourth villain will just be a cameo (if there is indeed a 4th). Something like Norman Osborn did in Spider-Man 2. Who knows, maybe the fourth villain will be Norman Osborn in a mirror again

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the vote Bripe!

I do think there will be four villains and as Bripe said, Arad takes his Marvel films very seriously.

I just hope it will be Mysterio. As cool as Sandman looks in the trailer (especially when he turns into his huge sandform), and as cool as Venom sounds and as crappy as GG2 looks......no one is on par with Mysterio!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Mysterio was a guy with a fishbowl on his head, he wasn't even taken for the Secret Wars in the comics, why? Doc Oct would whoop him! Why Doc Oct and not Mysterio was chosen by Beyonder for the War of Good vs Evil.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
1) Its Doc Ock
2) We aren't debating who Mysterio is or how powerful he is. Only if he will be in the movie
3) If he is in he will be played by Campbell which will mean he is likely going to be the comic relief in such a dark film

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Maybe the fourth is something cooler than that. What if in the end, after venom is defeated, it shows his offspring infecting that Cassidy guy, and becoming the beginnings of carnage.

They've also already introduced John Jameson, maybe Man-Wolf will make an appearance.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Mysterio isn't a "funny" character though.

Knowing Raimi's sadistic nature (especially towards Bruce Campbell) he would only cast Campbell in that roll so he can get shot in the face like his comic counter part.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I don't know if I like the way GG2 looks

He looks like he's just wearing a visor

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think it is a mask similar to Kyle Rayner's.

I find it really hard to tell.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
oh my gooooooOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!

Amalgam movies now? The comics were cool an all but c'mon!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
In that shot, GG2 looks a bit like Strider (the CAPCOM character), me thinks.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hey! has anyone got this trailer in any other format exept quick time? as i hate quicktime and mine doesnt seem to want to play sound

i wanna download it and put it on my Creative Zen Vison M which appears not to support the ipod format that the apple sight lets u download it in!

any help would be appreciatied

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The only other format I've seen is here at the end of the page.

The quality isn't near as good though.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I just so the trailer looks sweet with the black costume.

I was hoping the would stay more true to the comic design for the symbiote, straight black with the white eyes and large white going from front to back. One of the best designs IMHO ever in comics simple yet striking and would have looked great on the big screen something I cant say the same for other well like comic costumes (Imagine wolverine in the movie is his yellow costume :O ) I dont think that would have translated right.

Im such a huge fan of symbiote spidey I guess Im just lucky to see it at all been waiting since I first heard they were making a spider-man movie.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades

It seems clear to me that they are using the Symbiote story from the animated series (the church, the ripping off, the bells and Eddie just watching until it takes him!)

Well the church scene is really from the comics not the animated show.

While in the comics its true Parker first realizes the symbiote is alive thanks to Reed Richards in the Fantastic four tower and then is first seperated from it thanks to Mr. Fanastic and a sonic gun. But the costume escapes and pretends to be the normal black costume spider-man was since adopted (given to him by Black Cat I think)

A long story short in the comic when he finally rids himself of the costume its in a church with the help of the church bells and he leaves it thinking it died and thats where it finds eddie brock which spider-man and webbed up and thus venom is born.

Thats pure comics baby and I understand not adding the FF part since the FF movie bombed and they havent doen any cross-over in the marvel movie universe yet and I dont want them to start there.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
very interesting new info:

SPOILER...

[Mod Edit to show that this link leads to a spoiler.]

[edit on 5/7/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
[Mod edit to remove comment on above spoiler link]

Im thinking some type dream sequence were Uncle Ben tries to talk some sense into Peter after the Symbiote starts making him more and more ruthless.

BTW I want to hop the train and go down to NYC if they are still filming that would be sweet to see in person.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by ShadowXIX]

[edit on 5/7/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If you don't want the movie spoiled stay away from any info/pictures of Uncle Ben.
If anyone posts images or quotes text that will spoil the movie in this regard I will delete the post.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If you'd like to discuss the spoilers, go here

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

I'm really interested in what people think about them.

[edit on 5-7-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
If you don't want the movie spoiled stay away from any info/pictures of Uncle Ben.
If anyone posts images or quotes text that will spoil the movie in this regard I will delete the post.

w0w...

strict stuff...

its not really a spoiler so:

linky...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

strict stuff...

They are called spoilers because they spoil the movie. I don't like to eat spoiled food and I don't like to watch spoiled movies either.
This morning I came across an article in my regular “comic research.” The article revealed a major twist in this movie and as a fan of this movie series it really ticked me off.
This thread should entice and excite fans of these films, not ruin it for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join