Spider-Man 3: Your Official Information On The Next Spider-Man movie.(SPOILERS)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
This new one however, is based on my favourite of the Spidermen stories, plus the leads have said they won't do any more, so hopefully they will just go for it, take out as many things as they can.

wait a sec, this is the last spiderman movie????

it can't be, there is so much more they could with these. and i didnt think that they were going to have venom as one of the main bad guys. i thought they were introducing him in this one, to make him a a big adversary for the later movies.

i really hope this isnt true i love these movies

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have a feeling that Spider Man 3 will be the end of a Trilogy, nothing more. It's easier to market individual Trilogies then it is to keep having to market "The full series of Movies" each and every time a new one comes out. This way they save a bit of money on Marketing costs, packaging costs, etc. If Spider Man 3 is successful I can definately see them starting a new trilogy following a new storyline. I forget, but wasn't Kingpin one of the main baddies Spiderman went up against? I'd love to see him go against the Dare Devils rendition(and actor) of the Kingpin. Plus, it would be cool if we got a Spiderman vs. Wolverine someday.
They gotta explore some Crossover stuff in the Marvel universe, some of the coolest moments in the Comics is when you see two characters who'd normally not be together or fighting against each other.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

They gotta explore some Crossover stuff in the Marvel universe, some of the coolest moments in the Comics is when you see two characters who'd normally not be together or fighting against each other.

I wish, but movie rights and casting costs will hold back crossovers.

For example Wolverins/Spider-Man. Fox owns the movie rights to X-Men/Wolverine and Sony owns the rights to Spider-Man films.

I think it would be cool if Universal (who has the rights for Hulk) could get the rights to Avengers and all the characters in the team.

They could make a Captain America Movie and an Iron Man movie and then make an Avengers moive with Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, and the Hulk.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Fox owns the movie rights to X-Men/Wolverine and Sony owns the rights to Spider-Man films.

Which runs out soon methinks. It's the usual 10 year license right?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yeah another studio can pick up the rights just like what happened with Jason and Freddy I believe.

Mam, a Wolverine/Spider-Man movie would be like printing money

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The set shots just keep rolling out.

From www.comicscontinuum.com

Tobey Maguire with his stunt double.

Bryce Dallas Howard (Gwen Stacy) with James Cromwell (Captain Stacy)

Sam Raimi directing Topher Grace (Eddie Brock)

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i So can not wait for this but i really really really hope they handle Venom well as he is my fave character in the spidey universe

my veiw is that this film should be black suit spidey v Sandman and possibly GG2/hobgob

also showing an incidnent to make Eddie hate Peter/spidey

then when PP rejects the Symbiote eddie will find it and the close of the film will be a shawdow of the symbiote bonding with eddie

then in spidey 4 doing venom properly and at somepoint showing the suit reproducing so that CARNAGE can come out to play

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Unlikely. Most rumours agree that we will see Venom only towards the end of the film which will mean possible sequel.

However I'm more interested in this little tidbit...

Exclusive Interview: AVI ARAD REVEALS THAT SPIDER-MAN 3 HAS A FOURTH VILLAIN
Producer talks Venom, Sandman, Green Goblin and who else?

From here Article

I wouldn't say Carnage because he couldn't be shown accurately (read: good) in a PG13 movie. He needs blood, guts, and, well, CARNAGE!!!!!

I am thinking Manwolf may be a possibility, or maybe as one fan thinks

You are all idiots.... the answers are all right there in the interview, as if it was easy enough to guess who the other villian is... its spider-man himself....

When he wears the symbiote in 616 or the VENOM suit in Ultimate he goes crazy and does indeed become a villain. Maybe we will see Venom being the saviour (doubt it though).
But Arad is asked

iF: Why not the black costume from the comic with the big white spider?

And answers

ARAD: We reserved the white spider for something else.

I can't wait for Venom! I'm drooling so much they should cast me as him!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I saw some filming of it yesterday in new york,looked liked a big celebration in a park and there was a stage ond over it were big letters with "Welcome back spiderman" on it

peace

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
WOuld the US members who are priviliged enough to be near where filming is happening (jeez im Jealous) Take a camera and post some pics?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Here are afew more set pics from web.mac.com/navysea

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the pictures Umbrax
great stuff.

That last picture seems to be a real teaser that we will see the symbiote. I kind of think that Spider-man will get the symbiote in this movie as his costume and the back stroy for why Eddie/venom hate spider-man will be fleshed out and we might see venom in the ending greatly suggesting spider-man 4

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
has this been mentioned on this thead yet:

possible 'spider-man 3' teaser trailer description...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
That looks like it is hot off the press TSA.

Likely it isn't true though. I've noticed Ain't it cool runs false stroies. I don't trust them at all any more.

Here is one example.
X-MEN trailer description plus more

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Even if it ain't true, it would still be a good trailer.

One way to make it better though would to have some kind of long, red tongue dripping with saliva slowly writhe in front of the screen.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I really want one of those Spidey 3 t-shirts. Coolness!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
well...

the official news now is:

the spider-man 3 teaser trailer will be coming online on tuesday...

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
IS THAT FOR REAL???????

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Unless Marvel/Sony want to shoot themselves in the foot they need more then 3 movies.

They haven't had...
Kingpin
Scorpion
Reptile
Shocker
Mysterio
Hammerhead
Tombstone
The Spot
Mechanical Spiders
Rhyno
Uh, the Cyborb Guy, I can't remember his name though
Vulture
Kraven the Man Hunter
The Vampire Guy, again can't remember name, think its Morbius
Carnage
Can't think of any more right, now, will add them as I remember them.

Or the crossovers, with X-Men, and Iron Man, Fantastic 4(Especially them, Human Torch and Spidey are best friends!) Dare Devil, Blade, Punisher, and other characters like Black Cat.

Just thought of more!
Hydroman
Chameleon
Just the ones I can think of again.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by Johnny Ohm]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Meh, They'll do another trilogy. This will be known as the ending of the Green Goblin story arch. They'll start another trilogy, mark my words.

If they do a Spiderman Wolverine crossover, that's like printing money.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by sardion2000]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join