It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spider-Man 3: Your Official Information On The Next Spider-Man movie.(SPOILERS)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I disagree. Take into consideration movies based on books. If its a good movie you wouldnt mind reading the book.
In fact often times people when they hear a movie is based on a book is they would read the book first, so they could understand the movie better.

Everyone knew in Spiderman that he would save the girl and the kids but you were lost in the moment so it doesnt matter

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
That is completely different.
What if you were reading that book and someone told you the ending, or a major plot twist?
What if someone revealed to you that Libby and Anna would be killed in lost? That moment would no longer create the feeling that the writer intended. The story would be spoiled.
If it a trailer or official release that is fine. The film makers won’t reveal anything that will ruin the movie for the viewer.
You have your opinion but I won’t allow this thread to ruin this movie for others.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Courtesy of
www.superherohype.com

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
That is completely different.
What if you were reading that book and someone told you the ending, or a major plot twist?
What if someone revealed to you that Libby and Anna would be killed in lost? That moment would no longer create the feeling that the writer intended. The story would be spoiled.
If it a trailer or official release that is fine. The film makers won’t reveal anything that will ruin the movie for the viewer.
You have your opinion but I won’t allow this thread to ruin this movie for others.

Damn str8 Brax!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
theres three soloutions to the 4th villain thing

1:venom spawns carnage
2:black cat comes and goes good in the next one
3:a minor villain like shocker or boomerang starts the opening scene spidey kicking his butt

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Or Kangaroo, or Crime Master, or the other dozen minor villians. Although I think it was Doc Ock that was Crime Master in the comics.

Man, there are so many villians it's hard to name them all!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I came across this fan-edit of the movie Black costume

img144.imageshack.us...

Thats more along the lines I was hoping for. I love the design the contrast of the white eyes and spider symbol
though the edit would have been better if the spider symbol wrapped around and connected in the back

Wishingful thinking though, I guess I just need more time to get use to the movie version since the black costume (in the comics) was always my fav so Im really picky.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The official website has gotten a bit of a make over.

www.sonypictures.com...

There is now a screen saver and it looks like 3 new wallpapers are coming soon. There is also wallpaper for Lysergic's PSP.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here is a list of toys for SM3.
Take not that there is no Venom toy listed.

www.superherohype.com
Superhero Hype! spies infiltrated the Hasbro Vault (literally, it was a vault!) at the San Diego Comic-Con Thursday evening and provided a list of the toys that will be on display at the Con starting Friday. Here we go:

Spider-Man 3:
- Black Spider-Man
- Regular Spider-Man
- All new sculpts
Sampling of Superhero Squad (looks like Galactic Heroes) included;
- Spider-Man with black suit attacking him
- Transforming Sandman
- Crawling black Spider-Man
- Doc Ock (from Spider-Man 2)

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm betting that Venom doesn't appear in this movie. Eddie Brock will, and the symbiote, but I'm betting they'll save venom for the next one.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I'm betting that Venom doesn't appear in this movie. Eddie Brock will, and the symbiote, but I'm betting they'll save venom for the next one.

Maybe...
Maybe not?!?

www.usatoday.com
A final spin for 'Spider-Man'?

"We've done an amazing job at keeping things fresh," Maguire tells USA TODAY. But, he adds, "it's hard to imagine continuously coming up with stories that deserve to be told. I'm not sure if there are more stories for this character that are interesting enough to be excited about doing more."

Sony Pictures, the distributor for the films, isn't saying either way. And superhero franchises, such as the Hulk, have been pronounced dead, only to resurface under a new director or production company.

But Spider-Man producers concede they haven't looked beyond this installment of the series, which they always viewed as a trilogy.

"We don't have a book we're adapting, like a Lord of the Rings," says Spider-Man producer Laura Ziskin. "It's open-ended. But this could be the last. We've never started on the next movie while we were working on the current one."

I'm sure there will be a SM4 though

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
it's official, no mysterio:

link...

"Let's face it, if it weren't for me, this franchise would be called the Human Spider," he said. The video cut to Campbell's scene as the wrestling announcer who shuns Peter Parker's wishes to be called the Human Spider in favor of 'The Amazing Spider-Man!'"

In the second movie, Campbell contests he defeated Spider-Man. The scene is shown where Campbell, as a snippy theater employee, denies a late Peter entrance into Mary Jane's play.

"In the third one, I... you think I'm going to tell you?!" said Campbell. Several quick set shots followed with Campbell clearly playing a restaurant maitre'd.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
venom is here!!!

this is an official wallpaper from the official site...

just go to "desktop" and "wallpaper 2" on the official site...

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
OMG that looks freeakin’ awesome.

If you're a fan of Venom, you're not likely to be disappointed.

*giggles*

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

new sandman poster...

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Protecting a boy?

Intersting.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Protecting a boy?

Intersting.

from what i read, sandman robs banks in this film in order to find a cure for his powers...

maybe he isn't a really bad villain and thus he cares about that kid, and the innocent...

but, maybe, if you get in his way he'll step on you

sorry if this is a major spoiler...

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The footage ended with Topher's Eddie Brock feeling something black and gooey hit his hand--obviously the symbiote--and it cuts to the very first image of the computerized Venom, who looks exactly like he does in the comic book if rendered in 3D, looking straight into the camera with his jaws wide open and drooling. If you're a fan of Venom, you're not likely to be disappointed.

WHERES

THAT

TRAILER!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
CHECK THIS PIC OF MJ

Are those BLACK webs I see around her? Black? Like the colour of night, and space, and my mouse? AND SYMBIOTE!!!

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join