It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
FunkyDung
You said Jesus Christ was maybe like a pattern, would that be like an energy form of some sort that exists that didn't exist before which allows men a vehicle of some sort to attach to so as to link up with God? Would you consider the pattern to be some kind form to merge with like spiritual impression or something in that language? Did the death and ressurection of Christ create a change in human DNA through the blood? Or by God spilling his own blood did that mean something different than unclean blood being spilled? Why spill any blood anyway? God gave us life, why does he want fresh blood spilled to prove we love him? Or did Jesus death take away the need for constantly spilling more blood to him?

Thanks for patiently working with me on this.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
FunkyDung
You said Jesus Christ was maybe like a pattern, would that be like an energy form of some sort that exists that didn't exist before which allows men a vehicle of some sort to attach to so as to link up with God?

when i say patten in the old testament this is just one example of it..there are others that shadow christ in the old testament..could be the spirit of christ moving thru different people thru the centuries no doubt. but the man jesus christ was the main man.

there are also other patterns in the bible like numbers. just look at all the 7s and 3s and 40s and etc....the third of anythings in threes are usually the most powerful.

Christ is also the new Adam, put to death so that from His pierced side the (true)church is brought into existence. Thus Paul likens the church to Eve (2 Cor. 11:2, 3), who was taken from Adam's side. his church he calls his wife.

just like a husband should do for his wife he died for her....the ultimate sacrifce.

we can say Jesus recapitulates Creation and Adam. He becomes all Adam was meant to be. As the antitypical Adam, He transcends Adam the first. He passes over the ground of Adam. He not only does what Adam should have done as the covenantal partner. He undoes the results of Adam's breaking the covenant. Because of Adam's sin the earth was cursed to bring forth thorns, and mankind was cursed to death (Gen. 3:18, 19). But the new Head of the race bears the crown of thorns and tastes death for every man. Adam the first left us a legacy of condemnation and death. Adam the second leaves us a legacy of justification and life eternal (Rom. 5:17-19).

Would you consider the pattern to be some kind form to merge with like spiritual impression or something in that language?

hmm not sure what you mean.

Did the death and ressurection of Christ create a change in human DNA through the blood?

ive thought about this before. im not sure if it changed human dna when his blood spilled and he died but i think when it says there is power in the blood i think it ment when he died of course blood spilled, but i think it has to do with the plan being finished. because it was prophecied all the way back in genises when the first adam was decieved. satan was beat at his own game. the death and ressurection was the power of overcoming death. and i sometimes think that when a person is "born again" something might happen to our dna or blood. as a sort of marking us as a child of god. i consider it a blood relationship. the father and the child.

Or by God spilling his own blood did that mean something different than unclean blood being spilled? Why spill any blood anyway? God gave us life, why does he want fresh blood spilled to prove we love him? Or did Jesus death take away the need for constantly spilling more blood to him?

this site gives some good information on the why the blood

www.cybertime.net...

this unique love that god has for us can best be expressed by his blood.
his blood is the proof of His 1OO % commitment toward us.
He could go no further than to give his life in exchange for ours.
"Greater love hath no man than this,
that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

The Blood of Christ is so very powerful that it protects us from the Angel of Death: "And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are:
and when I see the blood I will pass over you, and the Plague shall not be upon you to destroy you." Exodus 12:13

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
"Fear not, I am with thee." This should be upon the mind, the heart; that there may be the renewing of the life-flow in the blood of the body, that the organs thereof may be attuned to the spirituality . .

Edgar Cayce Reading 1089-2

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
'Hate cannot dispell hate. Only love can dispell hate.' Buddha
Omnia Vincit Amor - Love Conquers All.
'The foundations of a man do not lie in matter, but in spirit.' Emerson
I want peace, prayed a man, and God replied, "Remove the 'I', and the 'want', and you will have it."
'Kindness is my religion.' HH The IVth Dalai Lama

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well I have been thinking for the last few days that I should apologize to Sun Matrix for challeging him on this thread. Truth is I am afraid that I may have offended God by implying that the Bible may not be legitimate. Although I may not understand all the details I do feel somewhat like the statement......."You don't find many athiest in foxholes" I never claimed to be athiest, just that I can't for the life of me understand the whole Jesus in your Heart thing. And all the enigma involved. For instance this thread is full of the lie, but the Truth still lies behind the veil of " you just have to think deeper" Well it is just confusing, this search for truth and I am sorry Sun, cause if I am wrong I don't want God to get mad at me. Immature thinking, but honest.

Thanks for all of the input you have all added.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Well I have been thinking for the last few days that I should apologize to Sun Matrix for challeging him on this thread. Truth is I am afraid that I may have offended God by implying that the Bible may not be legitimate. Although I may not understand all the details I do feel somewhat like the statement......."You don't find many athiest in foxholes" I never claimed to be athiest, just that I can't for the life of me understand the whole Jesus in your Heart thing. And all the enigma involved. For instance this thread is full of the lie, but the Truth still lies behind the veil of " you just have to think deeper" Well it is just confusing, this search for truth and I am sorry Sun, cause if I am wrong I don't want God to get mad at me. Immature thinking, but honest.

you have to also think of things like spirit possession. just as a person can get possessed by an evil spirit the spirit of christ can take over a person. its a very supernatural thing that humans have a hard time understanding, but its a very real thing that happens. the antichrist himself, a human, will be possessed by lucifer himself if im not mistaken. dont know this maybe getting off of suns thread subject but i thought it might help.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Well I have been thinking for the last few days that I should apologize to Sun Matrix for challeging him on this thread. Truth is I am afraid that I may have offended God by implying that the Bible may not be legitimate. Although I may not understand all the details I do feel somewhat like the statement......."You don't find many athiest in foxholes" I never claimed to be athiest, just that I can't for the life of me understand the whole Jesus in your Heart thing. And all the enigma involved.

Certainly, there is nothing that you could do or say that I would not forgive. ..................I have been sitting here for 45 minutes wanting to come up with the right words. Everytime that I attempt to answer, my spirit puts on the brakes. I believe that you are knowledgable in the things that are not of God. Have you had any experiences with Wicca?

For instance this thread is full of the lie, but the Truth still lies behind the veil of " you just have to think deeper" Well it is just confusing, this search for truth and I am sorry Sun, cause if I am wrong I don't want God to get mad at me. Immature thinking, but honest.

Yes, this thread is about the lie that blinds people. I just wanted to show people the real world that they live in. I want people to think, and not just believe what they have been taught.

I'm in a time crunch so I have to cut it short. God is not waiting for you to clean up before you come, God is waiting for you to come, so He can clean you up.

If you are really looking for God, the Bible is the instruction manual in how to find Him. I will help you in anyway that I can. Sun

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Maybe I should u2u, it's hard to explain how I feel about this "thread" I wish Jesus was the truth, it could make people happy if "it" is all it's cracked up to be. I just can't figure out what "it" is. But when we talk about it there are no nuts and bolts.
Was he teaching Alchemy? I've read the bible, but where is the key to make the "eyes see" and the 'ears hear" I want that kind of understanding.

I don't know if I am knowing in the things that are not of God, because I am not sure which things those would be. I read and study alot of belief systems, but haven't chose to "join" any of them, except for brief stints in and out of "church"
Then 4 years at Unity. Nothing fits. All lack vital information. Like Whats Really Going On?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Have you had any experiences with Wicca?

What's wrong with Wicca? I've encountered many people who have had a problem with Wicca but didn't know jack about it. I've also asked many of them if they have even read a book about Wicca, and of course the answer is ,"No." Answer this for me, Is there a feminine aspect of God or even a feminine divine? Growing up all I've ever been told was that either God was a man or god is neither sex, but there was never any clarification. Why I'm asking is because I've practiced Wicca for seven years, and I don't feel that it's dark/evil. They believe in a God and Goddess; however, emphasis is placed on the Goddess. I could probably assume that you're gonna say that it is not of God because they don't worship Jesus. Am I wrong?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I wish Jesus was the truth

He is.

it could make people happy if "it" is all it's cracked up to be

It's not about making people happy, that part comes when you spend eternity with God. It is about the truth. If you think becoming a Christian is about living a happy life, you are mistaken. There will be continual trials and tests. The passing of these tests and the spiritual growth that you experience is the joy of it. Jesus did come so that we would live a more abundant life in this world. To get there you must pass the trials. There will come a point when you will know that you are on the right path. Nothing compares to knowing the truth.

I just can't figure out what "it" is. But when we talk about it there are no nuts and bolts.

There are plenty of nut and bolts. But to understand how it works, you must be born again. The natural man does not understand the things of God. To him it is foolishness. He has no spiritual eyes. This has been said in this thread many times: You don't see to believe, you believe to see. It's really very simple, humble yourself before God and ask him to reveal the truth to you. He cannot deny your request. If you want it, it's right there. Call out to God with all your heart and accept the free gift of salvation. If you accept Jesus as your savior and mean it in your heart, God will take it from there.

I've read the bible, but where is the key to make the "eyes see" and the 'ears hear" I want that kind of understanding.

Spiritual growth. The Bible is your key because that is how you learn of the things of God.

Like Whats Really Going On?

What's going on? Satans kingdom is rising on earth. There will be a rapture taking away those that are serving God. The New World Order will rise on earth and restore peace. There will be peace on earth and the Age of Aquarius will spring forth. The New Agers will have their religion. A religion of acceptance, the lie that we all worship the same God will bring the false religion to power. All will be accepted, except Christians. You want to be a Christian then, you will be killed.
The Anti Christ will be revealed and come to power. The peace will be short lived and then............................

It's all in the Book and you can see it all happening right now.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I've read the bible, but where is the key to make the "eyes see" and the 'ears hear" I want that kind of understanding.

Mark 4:26 And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; 27 And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.

It will happen, but you will not understand how. Any yet, then, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeking Nirvana

Have you had any experiences with Wicca?

What's wrong with Wicca? I've encountered many people who have had a problem with Wicca but didn't know jack about it. I've also asked many of them if they have even read a book about Wicca, and of course the answer is ,"No." Answer this for me, Is there a feminine aspect of God or even a feminine divine? Growing up all I've ever been told was that either God was a man or god is neither sex, but there was never any clarification. Why I'm asking is because I've practiced Wicca for seven years, and I don't feel that it's dark/evil. They believe in a God and Goddess; however, emphasis is placed on the Goddess. I could probably assume that you're gonna say that it is not of God because they don't worship Jesus. Am I wrong?

There is no Mother Earth, only Father God. Mother Earth and feminists, goddess, new age etc. is just part of the lie.

There is only one way to heaven, the free gift of salvation, the Messiah.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

There is no Mother Earth, only Father God. Mother Earth and feminists, goddess, new age etc. is just part of the lie.

Blah, blah, blah. Yeah, I kinda figured you'd say something like that. I was actually hoping that you would have answered the question that I kinda buried in the middle. I will ask it again for your convinience. Since you seem to have "found the thruth" is there a feminine aspect to God (which you probably don't think so since you refer to God as father God) or is there a feminine/female deity?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Blah, blah, blah. Yeah, I kinda figured you'd say something like that. I was actually hoping that you would have answered the question that I kinda buried in the middle. I will ask it again for your convinience. Since you seem to have "found the thruth" is there a feminine aspect to God (which you probably don't think so since you refer to God as father God) or is there a feminine/female deity?

What is tne name of the female goddess that you worship?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I don't worship a female goddess. The reason I ask is because I have a problem with the concept that God is a man. God created Adam, fine, but he also created Eve. If God is a man where did he get the idea of a feminine/female? What/who did he use as a reference of feminimity when he created Eve? Himself? Now, of course God is all knowing. So please, take the time to ponder on my questions and answer them. I've asked you some pretty easy questions, which you should be able to answer. Unless it is you that is blinded by the matrix. Also I would appreciate it if you would answer with more than a one-liner.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I don't worship a female goddess. The reason I ask is because I have a problem with the concept that God is a man. God created Adam, fine, but he also created Eve. If God is a man where did he get the idea of a feminine/female? What/who did he use as a reference of feminimity when he created Eve? Himself? Now, of course God is all knowing. So please, take the time to ponder on my questions and answer them. I've asked you some pretty easy questions, which you should be able to answer. Unless it is you that is blinded by the matrix. Also I would appreciate it if you would answer with more than a one-liner.

well i can tell you that god is not a man. god is a spirit. but god did create himself a human vessel so that the spirit could enter in and walk around among us. that human was named jesus. the man jesus was just that. a man. but what was on the inside of him was the most high. the almighty. if there was no human vessel to go inside, humans couldnt have seen the creator. jesus was the physical representation of the spirit. as far as "god" getting an idea of a female? thats pretty simple for him to do. if he can create our reality then a female would be no problem. its what you call a much higher intelligence than our own. our human intelligence is nothing compared to that.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I don't worship a female goddess. The reason I ask is because I have a problem with the concept that God is a man.

You are correct here.

God created Adam, fine, but he also created Eve. If God is a man where did he get the idea of a feminine/female? What/who did he use as a reference of feminimity when he created Eve? Himself? Now, of course God is all knowing. So please, take the time to ponder on my questions and answer them. I've asked you some pretty easy questions, which you should be able to answer.

He just took a man and removed logic and reasoning, pretty simple. He also seems to have preprogammed responses. Whan a man asks "what wrong", the answer is always "NOTHING".

Also I would appreciate it if you would answer with more than a one-liner.

You seem to answer the questions for me before I even get a chance to respond. What's the purpose of me answering, you have already rejected the truth.
So, what seems to be the problem answering who exactly this goddess is?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

well i can tell you that god is not a man.

Understandable so why do people always refer to the holy trinity. If God is not a man why bother refering to him as the father or Father God?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

What's the purpose of me answering, you have already rejected the truth.

What's the truth? If you had presented the truth somewhere in this post, you lost me. Other people have asked you the same question, and you've been pretty vague.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

What's the purpose of me answering, you have already rejected the truth.

What's the truth? If you had presented the truth somewhere in this post, you lost me. Other people have asked you the same question, and you've been pretty vague.

The truth is that a world has been created whose objective is to keep you from serving God and accepting His Son as the Messiah. Part of this lie is the feminist movement, mother nature, goddess worship etc. etc.

You have a choice in who you will serve, as we all do.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join