It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
And the blind man tells me all that he sees

[edit on 31-5-2006 by Sun Matrix]

Excellent retort.

If all you can think of is simple one-liners, I can play that game as well.

"Men in the game are blind to what men looking on see clearly.”

MOD EDIT: Fixed BBCode

[edit on 2-6-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Excellent retort. If all you can think of is simple one-liners, I can play that game as well.

Thanks. It is my intent to keep things as simple as possible so that you can continue playing. So often I tend to confuse the issues by bringing forth facts.

If I drift into this pattern, don't just wander off defeated, just let me know and a will revert to simplification so that you can continue playing the game.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
What facts have your brought forth? I've read the thread in all but its entirety and all you seem to be doing is quoting a sci-fi movie and glorifying you're twisted religion, tainted with your paranoia.

I'm not going to bother posting any further here...

Just know, that there are people here who see through your sickness and recognize your delusions for what they are.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Thanks. It is my intent to keep things as simple as possible so that you can continue playing. So often I tend to confuse the issues by bringing forth facts.

If I drift into this pattern, don't just wander off defeated, just let me know and a will revert to simplification so that you can continue playing the game.

Sun - what does it say in the KJV about ego? And is this all a game we are playing with you? Well if that's the case then I'll step away and let someone else come to the plate and hit.

I've pointed out that at the time the bible was written, pretty much the only people who could read or write were those most likely to be in control of the matrix at that time. I don't believe you've sufficiently contested that point to change my mind. Interestingly I do remember reading that you found God just by looking inside yourself and seeing him - and thus the Matrix that veils him. So what do you need the bible for anyways?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Sun matrix, exactly whay are you trying to say here??
I think that there is a system at work specifically desighned to hide us from something but to compare it to the matrix film??
I think that the system is completely different to the matrix film, instead of it being a shade pulled over the world to blind us from the truth i think it is a shade pulled over us, anyway nm.
I just want to know what your are trying to say here, No quoting movies, No quips just the facts of what you are trying to bring forth.
You say that people get confused when you bring the facts forward, well this is ATS and facts are what we need if we as ATS members are going to hold what you have to say and your viewpoints with any water whatsoever.
Just a thought.

Omega

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Interestingly I do remember reading that you found God just by looking inside yourself and seeing him - and thus the Matrix that veils him. So what do you need the bible for anyways?

You remember reading it, I certainly don't remember saying it. I wonder if you could find this quote. I would like to read this.

And...... I shoot back............

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
I think that there is a system at work specifically desighned to hide us from something but to compare it to the matrix film??
I think that the system is completely different to the matrix film, instead of it being a shade pulled over the world to blind us from the truth i think it is a shade pulled over us, anyway nm.
I just want to know what your are trying to say here, No quoting movies, No quips just the facts of what you are trying to bring forth.
You say that people get confused when you bring the facts forward, well this is ATS and facts are what we need if we as ATS members are going to hold what you have to say and your viewpoints with any water whatsoever.
Just a thought.

Omega

Awful long thread here to have to start over. I'm saying that you live in a world designed to keep you from the truth. Everything is controlled. Everything that you learn is controlled. You believe exactly what you are taught to believe. From evolution to Aiens, it's all bull. You are taught about your limits and therefore live in a limited world.

OMEGA, I have laid out plenty of facts in this thread. If you can challenge any of the facts please do as that is the way we learn.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Just a thought.

Omega

the matrix. the very first freemasons aquired the secret esoteric knowledge from ancient egypt and also the Gnostic teachings and has been passed on to the highest ranking freemason members thruout the centuries. (the G that you see between the right angle and compass on the freemason symbol is from the word Gnostic) this knowledge was also aquired by a man named dr. john dee in the 1500s and it is documented that he knew even back then about the americas and the plan that was intended for it. the plan? to be the birthing place for a world democracy or a stronghold for a utopia that would spread across the planet. he even called it "the new atlantis." this vision has been around since ancient egypt....and this is one reason why one of their (freemason) symbols, the pyramid, is on the dollar bill. this is were the vision was introduced, ancient egypt...and now is in operation.

An alchemist; hermeticist, cabalist, adept in esoteric and occcult lore. this man had a very big part in the construction and continuation of the "matrix" or the lie that has blinded mankind from the truth about the spirit world and the christ. this knowledge was given to him from spirits from other dimension called the fallen angels and lucifer. this is why the materialistic and scientific bombardment has been upon us for some time.... here are a few things that dr. john dee was involved in. he was just one of the many many faces to aquire this knowledge that has been passed down...this knowledge is the secret that they hide from the masses in order to control and gain massive amouts of power and eventually rebuild the new world order that satan has longed for since babylon. mankind ate from the tree of knowlege of good and evil and are still eating from it to this day.

*DELETED*

dr. dee like i said is just a pawn in the game. there are many others working to bring about this "new atlantis" or nwo. all stems from ancient egypt, babylon, etc......this plan is not man made nor is man in control of it. the matrix is very real.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Funkydung]

MOD EDIT: Please do not post material without providing a source.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You don't have to be baptized, annoited with oils, quote scripture and ask Jesus to save you to goto Heaven. Honest.

Then what do you think will get you to heaven??

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
few things on Dr. John Dee. sorry for not putting the source. but heres the john dee site....
www.johndee.org...

1. Visionary of the British Empire; coined the word Brittannia and developed a plan for the British Navy.

2. The first to apply Euclidean geometry to navigation; built the instruments to apply Euclid; trained the first great navigators; developed the maps; charted the Northeast and Northwest Passages.

3. An angel conjuror with his sidekick Kelley; the angels told him what Britain would have in their eventual empire; used an obsidian show stone which came from the Aztecs/Mayans and rests in the British Museum along with his conjuring table which contains the Enochian Alphabet he used as angel language.

4. Philosopher to Queen Elizabeth; did her horoscope; determined her coronation date astrologically; she came to visit him on her horse.

5. Founder of the Rosicrucian Order, the protestant response to the Jesuits.

6. An alchemist; hermeticist, cabalist, adept in esoteric and occcult lore.

7. Translator of Euclid and wrote the famous Mathematical Preface, mapping mathematical studies for the future, a kind of system of the sciences based on math.

8. Put a hex on the Spanish Armada which is why there was bad weather and England won.

9. Commissioned by Elizabeth to establish the legal foundation for colonizing North America; went back to Madoc, a Welsh Prince who took a group over to New England in the middle ages and established the first colony, and intermarried with the Indians, but with little or no historical trace but for the legend.

10. Instrumental in theatre arts and architecture.

11. Shakespeare depicted him as Prospero, and King Lear.

12. Sold the Voynich Manuscript, the most mysterious, a cipher as yet to be deciphered--"the Everest of cipher studies"--to the Holy Roman Emperor--Rudolph II--for a lot of gold. Resides at Yale in the Beineke Library. Probably an herbal and an almanac by Anthony Askham.

13. Had the greatest library in England over 4,000 books.

14. Biography by Peter French and everything by Francis Yates, his greatest advocate: cf. especially THE ROSICRUCIAN ENLIGHTENMENT.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I've pointed out that at the time the bible was written, pretty much the only people who could read or write were those most likely to be in control of the matrix at that time. I don't believe you've sufficiently contested that point to change my mind. Interestingly

Those who wrote the Bible and those who contol the Matrix are on different sides. Why you can't see this with what is happening in the world and just plain logic is beyond me.

I can only show you the door, you have to walk through it.

I do remember reading that you found God just by looking inside yourself and seeing him - and thus the Matrix that veils him. So what do you need the bible for anyways?

Have not found where I said that, have you? I don't believe I said it.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by Sun Matrix]

[edit on 2-6-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
sun just wondering if you saw this pic of the tower of babel used on the banner for the un?

the United Nations held a fund-raising conference in Madrid, Spain for the rebuilding of Iraq. If you didn't know, Iraq makes up most of the geographical territory of ancient Babylon, or further back in time, Babel. UN Secretary General Kofi Annan pleaded with the international community to donate billions of dollars for the reconstruction of Iraq. Here is an excerpt from the conference taken from the CBC

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Those who wrote the Bible and those who contol the Matrix are on different sides. Why you can't see this with what is happening in the world and just plain logic is beyond me.

I can only show you the door, you have to walk through it.

I see - so those who manage the matrix, who are in control of everything EXCEPT the bible, allow it to exist unscathed and unmolested? They can control the weather, how we think, but not a book?

I do remember reading that you found God just by looking inside yourself and seeing him - and thus the Matrix that veils him. So what do you need the bible for anyways?

Originally posted by Sun MatrixHave not found where I said that, have you? I don't believe I said it.

Well I went back and looked (only a few pages - this is a long discussion) and what I could find was this on page 25:

"Try this: Just ask God.

Spend some time with Him. Ask Him to show you the truth. Ask Him to reveal the truth of the Messiah. Accept the Messiah as your savior and ask Jesus to come into your life and heart. Repent or turn away from your sin. The key to your power is obedience. The key to your growth is the Word of God. How will you know how to overcome without knowledge? God says, "May people perish because of lack of knowledge". You obtain knowledge by reading the Word.

Once you have called out to God with all your heart and received the Messiah as your savior, you have salvation. It is a guaranteed free gift of God. Now you are a spiritual baby, with little knowledge, little power and little strength. You grow, you overcome by the blood of the lamb, you win victorys and suffer some defeats. Get up, ask forgiveness and go on. You are forgiven.

Go far enough and you will reach a place of no doubts. God will reveal himself to you. To get there, read the Bible. You will know for a fact the truth. You will have the power to overcome."

So no, it apppears I only recalled part of what you said (maybe I'll go back all 25 pages later) - I have no problem admitting I'm wrong.

I still think common sense dictates that those who want to control and have power would takeover or even create those things that have power and bestow upon them control. The bible fits this criteria to a T. I appreciate the power that the bible and religion can bring out in people, as can 'finding God' - but I believe that power is already in us, and THAT is why the matrix exists. To keep us from realizing that we have been devolving, not evolving all this time. The bible is a large part of controlling that understanding. You see, because everything is preordained - God knows all that was, is, and ever will be. What a great way to take power from the people - convince them they are impotent to change the future. It could be this very thing that matrix so important. Perhaps if we were all to know that we wielded this power, without fear of reprisal from God, perhaps we could be changing this world as we speak, just by the power of our energies.

Come to think of it - if God knows all, then he would know who would be raptured and who would not before they are born. That means he knows millions of souls will be born into this world only to suffer eternal damnation for they never would read the Word, they never would find him - they would never stand a chance.

Hmmm - not my kind of God, thanks.....

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

sun just wondering if you saw this pic of the tower of babel used on the banner for the un? xt

No, but you've probably seen this before.

www.biblelight.net...

Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Here comes the Tower of Babel again, Satans kingdom on earth. That which has been is what shall be.

[edit on 3-6-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Maybe this will work.

www.biblelight.net...

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I see - so those who manage the matrix, who are in control of everything EXCEPT the bible, allow it to exist unscathed and unmolested? They can control the weather, how we think, but not a book?

The Gnostic Books are their attempt to distort the truth. These books were not accepted in the Bible as they are lies, whose purpose is to keep you from the truth.

Early Christians were aware of these lies as Paul writes.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
you may have explained this and i missed it sun matrix, what are your thoughts on science?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
you may have explained this and i missed it sun matrix, what are your thoughts on science?

Science? I'm all for science. I'm all for anything that can be learned and proven under closed conditions. If you are talking about science backing evolution etc., well that's just part of the lie. The truth is that they can't even figure out how evolution could work in some bacteria. Evolution can be proven to be impossible, and yet it is taught in school as fact, and is accepted as such. All part of the lie to keep you from seeking God. Do you have anything specific?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
physics

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
physics

Love Physics as far as controls go.

One of the most proven concepts of science is the Laws of Thermodynamics.

Both Laws of Thermodynamics contradict the Evolutionary Theory.

So, yes, I love Physics

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join