It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeking Nirvana

well i can tell you that god is not a man.

Understandable so why do people always refer to the holy trinity. If God is not a man why bother refering to him as the father or Father God?

the holy trinity is the father(the creator of his children) the son(his only son created for him to live in, the purpose to die for humanity) and the hoy spirit(that is the almighty spirit that was in christ and can be in us) the creator is all three...... "god" is refered to as the father because we are his offspring, his children. there is a blood relationship.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I find it interesting that so much of this forum is about the NWO. Control..........people see it coming. Our rights are being taken away by Homeland security, etc. A New World Order will come to power.

These are the things spoken of in the Bible.

Doesn't that make some of you that don't believe in the Bible a little bit concerned?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Well I have been thinking for the last few days that I should apologize to Sun Matrix for challeging him on this thread. Truth is I am afraid that I may have offended God by implying that the Bible may not be legitimate. Although I may not understand all the details I do feel somewhat like the statement......."You don't find many athiest in foxholes" I never claimed to be athiest, just that I can't for the life of me understand the whole Jesus in your Heart thing. And all the enigma involved. For instance this thread is full of the lie, but the Truth still lies behind the veil of " you just have to think deeper" Well it is just confusing, this search for truth and I am sorry Sun, cause if I am wrong I don't want God to get mad at me. Immature thinking, but honest.

Thanks for all of the input you have all added.

was just reading this and was wondering if you have seen the matrix yet. since this is what the thread is about. this is the interesting part of the whole thing. sure we can talk about christ and how he died for us all day and trust me the whole concept of that subject is so deep that its really a fun subject. but, the matrix, thats one thing that is we can actually SEE (since there are so many that has to see to belive) we can SEE all around us. just wondering....have you noticed it yet? do you understand what it is? how it came to be? what the purpose is?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

Well I have been thinking for the last few days that I should apologize to Sun Matrix for challeging him on this thread. Truth is I am afraid that I may have offended God by implying that the Bible may not be legitimate. Although I may not understand all the details I do feel somewhat like the statement......."You don't find many athiest in foxholes" I never claimed to be athiest, just that I can't for the life of me understand the whole Jesus in your Heart thing. And all the enigma involved. For instance this thread is full of the lie, but the Truth still lies behind the veil of " you just have to think deeper" Well it is just confusing, this search for truth and I am sorry Sun, cause if I am wrong I don't want God to get mad at me. Immature thinking, but honest.

Thanks for all of the input you have all added.

was just reading this and was wondering if you have seen the matrix yet. since this is what the thread is about. this is the interesting part of the whole thing. sure we can talk about christ and how he died for us all day and trust me the whole concept of that subject is so deep that its really a fun subject. [ but, the matrix, thats one thing that is we can actually SEE] (since there are so many that has to see to belive) we can SEE all around us. just wondering..[..have you noticed it yet? do you understand what it is? how it came to be? what the purpose is? ]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I attempted to quote for the first time on that lasat post and something went awry. ...

The questions Funkydung posed to me require reflection on my part.
I do *see* that something like the Big Brother Beast has come upon us, slowly, ever and always so slowly, yet quickly in this accelerated coming together in the last couple hundred of years.

Your questions were very specific and I feel I will go back and read the thread in full. Then I can put together the presented picture through my lens of perception and answer you.
You did confirm a bloodline connection, which I asked about earlier.
Is that the cain and abel "who's my daddy" one a good angel or Adam and one a bad angel, or Sameal.
I asked for inspiration in my "meditating" before I came to the computer tonight and was glad to find this thread is still breathing.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The following is taken from an essay written by Steven Jacobson:

The problems in America are the result of people being led to believe things that are not true. America has been lulled into a deep sleep and it is now time to wake-up!

Psychological warfare is being waged against an unsuspecting public. As in any war, the most powerful weapon of all and the least understood by those who need to know is money.

In a letter to Thomas Jefferson in 1787, John Adams wrote: "All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects of the Constitution, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation."

What was true then is even more true today. Confusion surrounds the very meaning of the words money, dollar, wealth, inflation and credit. Add to this, widespread public ignorance and confusion concerning tax laws and you have a system designed to control and enslave the population.

The money system operates in a way that would astound most Americans if they only knew how it worked. A dishonest money system is at the very heart of America's economic and social problems. The degree to which the money system is corrupt is the degree to which all other areas of society are corrupted. Money is the builder or destroyer of society.

An honest money system brings prosperity to all citizens. A dishonest one enriches a few at the expense of everyone else.

If a group of men were able to gain control over the money system of a nation, would they not be masters of that nation? If they had unlimited power to create unlimited amounts of money, could they not direct the course of society and all of its institutions? If their alliance encompassed the length and breadth of the globe, would they not be masters of the world?

On November 22, 1910, the nation's leading bankers left by train, at night, from Hoboken, New Jersey on a secret mission to Jekyll Island, Georgia. Their mission: To create what was to become the Federal Reserve System. The essence of psychological warfare is to confuse the meaning of words and infiltrate the mind with conflicting concepts.

Use of the word "Federal" in the name "Federal Reserve" leads the public to believe that the Federal Reserve is a government institution. Contrary to this misleading use of language, the FED (as it is commonly called) is a private corporation owned by foreign and domestic banks and operated for profit. The FED controls the nation's money supply and interest rates, and thereby manipulates the entire economy, in violation of Article 1, Section 8 of the United States Constitution that expressly charges Congress with "Power to coin money and regulate the value thereof." Article 1, Section 10 of the Constitution says: "No State shall make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."

Gold and silver coin were taken out of circulation, removed as backing for our currency and replaced with monetized debt - in other words, credit. Credit exists only in the mind. It is not a substance, but and idea represented by bookkeeping entries and computer symbols.

In the book 1984, George Orwell warned that people were in danger of losing their freedom without being aware of it while it was happening because of psychological, emotional and intellectual manipulation: mind control. The manipulation of words and their meaning is the key to controlling what people think. Orwell called the redefining of words "Newspeak," where traditional definitions are eliminated while new meanings are repeated over and over again until accepted. The definition of the word "dollar" has undergone such a transformation to hide the fact that it is not money, but a unit of measurement for gold and silver coin.

Title 12, United States Code, Section 152 states: "The terms 'lawful money' or 'lawful money of the United States' shall be... (full article) www.freerepublic.com...

Please read this carefully when posting work by others.

U2U sent, please check your member center

[edit on 5-7-2006 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Very Well communicated. That's some major thread in the tapestry, eh?
The micro-cosm always reflects the macro-cosm.
Checked member center no u2u. Good info on quotes, but how to access text when typing in reply mode. Refer me please

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
'What's wrong with Wicca? I've encountered many people who have had a problem with Wicca but didn't know jack about it. I've also asked many of them if they have even read a book about Wicca, and of course the answer is ,"No." ' Seeking Nirvana

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Originally posted by Seeking Nirvana

What's the purpose of me answering, you have already rejected the truth.

What's the truth? If you had presented the truth somewhere in this post, you lost me. Other people have asked you the same question, and you've been pretty vague.

The truth is that a world has been created whose objective is to keep you from serving God and accepting His Son as the Messiah. Part of this lie is the feminist movement, mother nature, goddess worship etc. etc.

You have a choice in who you will serve, as we all do.

Wicca is awesome, very pure, ethical, spiritual, and respectful of nature. Much more humble in regard to mans role in the natural world than Christians.
I have a choice, damn straight. I would choose Wicca, if forced to. But no one has forced me to choose sides yet. If I am right, then both sides are okay. And no one needs to follow Jesus or even believe in God to be righteous. Feminist power! If my wish comes true, someday women will run the world. Men sure can't do it without fighting, maybe we need a little more focus on the family, nurturing, compassion, and acceptance... all qualities much more common in the feminine side. If Jesus came to me in person, and asked me to accept the message that Christians always tell me is the only way to heaven, namely pawn my sins off on him and 'bingo', I have my get out of jail free card, and a one way ticket into heaven. No thanks. If Wiccans, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, Muslims, etc., can't come, I'll decline the invite. Besides, I want to pay for my own sins, thank you.

[edit on 03 22 2005 by BlackGuardXIII]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I find it interesting that so much of this forum is about the NWO. Control..........people see it coming. Our rights are being taken away by Homeland security, etc. A New World Order will come to power.

Doesn't that make some of you that don't believe in the Bible a little bit concerned?

If you don't believe in the bible, the current state of the world is concerning anyway. Nothing in the bible concerns me. The KJAV, NIV, and Good News versions were good reading, but as far as prophecy goes, I find the Hopi Indians, Vedas, and Aborigines accuracy much clearer. Thats merely my view. Others see it differently. Christians are behind the NWO, which makes it odd that Christians would be at all worried. They are on your side, you should be able to trust them. They historically came down hard on non-Christians, so logically, they should be more concerned, not from biblic prophecy, but from modern day fundamentalist religious zealots.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

If you don't believe in the bible, the current state of the world is concerning anyway. Nothing in the bible concerns me. The KJAV, NIV, and Good News versions were good reading, but as far as prophecy goes, I find the Hopi Indians, Vedas, and Aborigines accuracy much clearer. Thats merely my view. Others see it differently. Christians are behind the NWO, which makes it odd that Christians would be at all worried. They are on your side, you should be able to trust them. They historically came down hard on non-Christians, so logically, they should be more concerned, not from biblic prophecy, but from modern day fundamentalist religious zealots.

The world created to keep you in blindness and bondage.

In summary, the Matrix has you.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The 4-Fold Process YHWH

The Bible is the Word of God. Fact. You can prove it.

Yes that would be easy to prove.
How about I prove that those who wrote the Bible simply replaced the sacred numbers with letters which then became the Word of God.

i.e. the figurative interpretation of the archetypes within scripture and myth were rewritten by those who mutinied in the Vatican seeking the bounty.

So maybe you should specify your religious beleifs, what church you represent.. Please don't say 'Christian". Be specific. There are religions who beleive Moses was the true Jesus, or people who mistake e two. If you want people to listen, you need to say where it is you are coming from ! Thanks

Fair enough, I'll tell you what I believe and where I'm coming from. I believe that the Bible is the Word of God. I believe that the Bible tells of a coming Messiah and also tells what will happen in the world that we live in.
I believe that Jesus is the Christ and Messiah of the world.

Jesus Christ the poster boy is a construct of the ancient Semitic mythmakers, He was a ‘mutt’, a mongrel of beliefs, offering thus something for everyone. And today the offspring of the ancient mythmakers reside in Hollywood, New York, London, Paris, Washington and the Vatican and continue to play out a script that their forefathers wrote, long, long ago.

Is it a coincidence how the wisdom of Buddhism and Hinduism effectively translates into LESS VIOLENCE?

I have placed emphasis-using capitals for a BIG reason…the penetration of indoctrinations requires much external force coupled with a softening of the core of belief. Silver bullets of truth can only penetrate faith and expose the demon that lays within...freeing the indoctrinated Judeao/Christian/Islamic initiate.
The wisdom here is simple we must not look only at HIStory but also history all the while pondering perhaps before HIStory that there existed an extensive HERStory.
Is it fair to compare the Western War Mythologies with Buddhism and Hinduism?

Joseph Campbell, the renowned mythologist who studied comparative myth and religion concluded that the Judaeo, Christian and Islamic myths are indeed ALL WAR MYTHOLOGIES.
That is one reason I will suggest he was viewed as an anti-Semite and certainly one of the reasons I am.
Must I accept these three western racist out-dated War Mythologies?

The common denominator to unity of belief is 4 . And as you probably know SunMatrix, 4 is the number of creation…the Cabbalists refer to it as the 4-Fold process or the name of G_d, YHWH.

SunMatrix if you have read any of my other posts here at ATS you will see that I believe the script contained within the scripture of your Bible does indeed suggest that the prophecized 'Apocalypse' is indeed just that…Mom eating her young. But the Bible is a script to be followed by Popes and fundamentalists who only believe the literal interpretations.
Mother Earth, the environment will consume us.
This is a figurative conclusion.

This is just part of a cycle or evolution that the earth goes through herself. The yin and yang, not necessarily good, nor evil, it is just so … because if we could see the bigger picture, beyond our egos, we would realize we have a responsibility to sustain this creation (the earth) with the sweat of our brow.
Right?
(psst both creations...macro and micro...respectively representing the earth and the individual)

So I view your Bible using a different filter.
I place a filter of science over the myths and scriptures.
And of course I would use the number 4 filter.
Therefore the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse are actually the 4 forces physics has today identified.
These are the 4 energetic forces necessary for God to serve the prophesized judgment upon mankind.
Right?
These are also the same 4 forces that created you and I and also the 4 Hebrew letters that spell the name of G_d using only 4 consonants.
Notice no vowels..hmm..this is a clue I will suggest to the name of G_d.
We do indeed find the unspeakable name of G_d in India!!!
(This topic, name of G_d however deserves its own thread)

So the 4 forces are nuclear strong (vav), gravity (heh), nuclear weak (yod) and electro-magnetism (heh).

Vav + Heh + Yod + Heh = YHWH
This name is also know as the tetragrammaton, to the Cabbalists.
The tetragrammaton by no coincidence also known as the 4-fold process

If you doubt my assertions SunMatrix or any other devout religious person reading this go here.

Go to this website…to Cornell University where others (physicists) confirm what I am indeed suggesting…that science and religion can be reconciled through symbolism

people.cornell.edu...
Scroll down the page till you get to the metaphysical realm

So these 4 Horsemen are also your 4 Archangels...the 4 tetramorphs...the 4 Evangelists...
Yup they are.
Have faith SunMatrix I know. Yes, I do realize this is indeed the same worn out message the sheeple have received for eons by the masters, but I know...have faith.

You must further understand SunMatrix that Revelations is NOT really prophecy.
Even I can become prophet if I know the patterns.
Cycles of a spiraling evolution sold as a prophecy...ye 'ole snake oil salesmen...goes way back to Eden...the false prophets who have profited since the beginning of a scripted reality…

Being in charge of humanity for nearly 5000 years and paying attention...I will suggest yields absolute patterns.
Knowing those absolute patterns and you access the ring...you find your way through the labyrinth of deception.

Our Mother will consume this civilization SunMatrix like ALL the others that have come before this one.
The Chosen are not that special that they can circumvent this supreme pattern that sets the boundaries...that is the lesson of the fable of the Tower of Babel. You have been fed a pablum of literal interpretation for self-serving gain, a script or manual that was meant to be interpreted as I have also…figuratively.

This does not mean the mythical Apocalypse is not true.
I just see it unfolding a little differently than you…and guess what?
The Captains of this earthship are NOT going down with the ship. Would that surprise you?

They have been distracting the sheeple for millennia…knowing this day would come…because the absolute patterns are just that, absolute.
Having people slave away while they skim the profits of our labors to plan their escape above to the sky or below into the earth.
Only to return perhaps after the ‘Apocalypse’ has subsided and rule once again.

The 3 supreme laws of Thermodynamics suggest this possibility also.
The 3rd law being absolute.

You better be connected SunMatrix to the 'sky' above, to your G_d above all Gods...because my Goddess, the earth below is having you for breakfast, lunch and dinner, may I suggest sometime around Dec. 21 2012.
My pagan heart tells me so.
Have faith sheeple and seagulliables that I know.

Here is my simple truth of the ‘binary existence’ …
Either you have faith and believe what has been dispensed…or you question what has been dispensed and you begin a journey to uncover a truth… a truth that exists within ALL.
To seek a truth from within the microcosmic inner self … is the metaphorical and mythical ‘Christ’ journey. This is the western perspective indeed; the eastern perspective would rally around the Buddha.
However most of the flock of sheeple and seagulliables behaviours are directed not by the inner voices but they have succumbed and been distracted by the voices of an emerging Big Brother…a macrocosmic entity, a force that exists external to us, the Church also has played this role to this point.
The Church and Big Business have now conspired to control our external realities.
The Power and Glory have merged.
The corruption is complete.

And Arthur Schopenhaur…confirms the destination of a Christ or Buddha is the same.
Truth is probably a requirement of the Love, that you claim honors your alliance or allegiance to your God instilling you with faith.

ALL TRUTH PASSES THROUGH THREE STAGES – A. Schopenhaur

the quotations are mine

ONE, It is ridiculed … just like Christ

TWO, It is violently opposed … crucified like Christ

THREE, It is accepted as self- evident ... either the inner / outer Christ has arrived observable to the individual

So let us dispense with the ruse of faith.
Have faith I speak the truth my loyal flock.

All the world is a stage…cut your strings…stand up and be counted as an individual with a purpose, not simply someone who takes their temple to a place where like minded temple worshippers hang out…you gotta be able to take your act on the road.
Something this Trinity of Conflict has a hard time doing.

This growing non-acceptance of American culture is directly linked to a merging of state and church in that country.
And this worries me when the world’s largest militaries are driven by WAR MYTHOLOGIES.

And I do prefer other ‘messengers’ or ‘poster boys’.
That is how I see him, Jesus Christ.
An incredible marketing job, great genius, I will admit.
Far more effort went into the creation of this particular archetype then any of the many, many messengers who preceded him.
We can start with the 9 blue-skinned Vishnus…

But your beliefs descending from Mesopotamian myths are rather racist by 21st century politically correct standards SunMatrix.

And it only stands to reason that your 3 faiths based on racism would evolve into nations that have been battling all through HIStory.
You gotta get it!!!!!
Please...please...please give me some hope here.

Can you imagine the white man arriving in your neighborhood today and claiming chosen status so he can take your real estate, rape the women, penetrate the minds with a poison, minds of your children’s children, this is the HIStory from the perspective of those displaced these last 5000 years, and this could very well be the perspective of those ‘not chosen’ by your HIStory, but only those in need to see the light dispensed by a theology that was born of darkness.
What irony. A religion born of darkness dispensing light. I gotta laugh at the subtly of the unfolding script.
This light being dispensed by these theologies must be a ‘manufactured light’ I will suggest, a light that is the result of the Fire Cults embracing the gift of fire and learning the secrets of reproducing ‘heat and light’, the binary components of fire.
This freed the Biblical War Monger, freed the THEY of the cycles of the cosmos (to which we are still bound anyway, egotistical fools) to use the power of fire, the firepower to defeat and enslave the world.

Now here is a question SunMatrix that I have asked on another website.

THE QUESTION

Can I experience the divine if I accept her existence of which you speak, the spirit, does she await me also with open arms, if I have chosen to access this spirit only through the TEMPLE called Gaia (earth), as I have suggested, in conjunction with introspective thought?

Is it necessary for me to carry my temple, my body, to the place where all the other temples gather?
To listen and be tended to by the Sheppard. (the Pope)
Sounds like a flock of seagulliables and sheeple.

And again what is the message the mythical poster boy Jesus Christ espoused wherever he preached?
Stay out of the temples and banks…But today culture has descended…we pray to get out of debt.
Your faiths indeed leading this western culture are a failure.
Oy vey!

I am a pagan sun worshipper…my day begins with the sunrise NOT the sunset.

So let us discuss and construct a truth using not only HIStory but also HERStory to fashion a complete picture of history or simply The Story.
And science in my estimate is totally reconcilable with religion…therefore…

It is the literal interpretations that serve to divide, it is the literal interpretations that separates the minds of men …
Now figurative interpretations are more general…less specific…we pagans can agree we ALL see the same moon, the same stars, the same earth, the same waterfall etc…the fanatical religious among you cannot agree on what it is that you can’t see. All religions have these ambassadors running around … spreading their brand of their own gospel.
Oy vey…talk about disinformation that is a weapon of self-serving interests.

Therefore we are following through to a scripted end, the metaphorical Apocalypse, based on different faiths arguing over Gods they cannot even see.
And many are well armed with faith, to elevate their guilt when thery build their temples of invisible gods over my temples erected honoring the elements that have provided for us.
Somehow your Chosen attitude allows your followers to do this century after century….

Oy vey

We as pagans bath with our gods daily, so do you.
But please leave things the way you found them.
But your religion has elevated you above my Mother Nature…and many have become energy pigs, leaving a mess wherever they go…

Namaste

Raphael

p.s. So humanity will NEVER be united through literal interpretations alone.
We must start applying figurative interpretations and not just literal interpretations of the poster boy to gain a more complete picture of a truth.
I feel.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
ahh the bible....what man could come up with this and write it in a book that has survived for thousands of years if not inspired by a supernatural being not from this world? i continue to belive that this bible contains just a little bit more than what the natural man understands. but there is a way to gain this knowledge, a sort of plan that we are ment to follow that is laid out in the scriptures. i dont belive that a person can just claim that he is a "christian" without the baptisms that are mentioned and recognize these sort of things that are in this book. i dont think the carnel mind can understand. the things of the spirit can only be spiritually discerned. the numberology of this book continue to amaze me.
for example....
could it be any other number than 7? hahaha i wouldnt bet on it

suppose you are asked to construct a genealogy of real people, but there are certain constraints. the number of words in this genealogy must:

beenly divisible by seven (with no remainders)
the number of letters must be divisible by seven
the number of vowels and consonants must be divisible by seven
the number of words that begin with a vowel must be divisible by seven
the number of words that begin with a consonant must be divisible by seven
the number of words that occur more than once, must be divisible by seven
the number of words that occur in more than one form must be divisible by seven
the number of words that occur only in one form must be divisible by seven
the number of names in the genealogy must be divisible by seven
the number of male names must be divisible by seven
and the number of generations in the genealogy must be divisible by seven
would it not be next to impossible to draw up such a genealogy? yet this describes exactly the genealogy of the messiah as given in the gospel of matthew 1 :2-17.

and also

a hidden code encrypted in the hebrew lettering of the pentateuch, which is the name for the first five books of the old testament.

these are written originally in hebrew. if you take the first hebrew letter in genesis, skip 49 and take the next letter, and repeat the skip sequence, then every four letters spells torh (the Hebrew word pronounced 'torah', meaning 'the law of god').

this holds all the way through the first two books of the bible, genesis and exodus. when you get to the middle book of the five, leviticus, it stops. however, when you do the same skip sequence for deuteronomy and the book of numbers, it spells hrot, which is torh backwards.

go back now to the middle book of the five, leviticus, use the skip sequence again this time skipping every SEVEN letters, and it spells YHWH (pronounced YAWEH). which is the hebrew name for god!

so we have every 49 letters in genesis and exodus spelling 'the law of god' and pointing to leviticus, and every 49 letters of deuteronomy and numbers spelling 'the law of god' backwards and pointing to leviticus. every seven letters in this book spells YAWH; god himself.

Genesis Leviticus Deuterony
Torh->Torh->Torh-> YAWH

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Sun Matrix,

I ignored this thread due to the name. I did not realize it was a metaphor. My signature was "by their fruits ye shall know them" for a long time without a single bite. If your first name is John? U2U me. If I'm wrong so be it. Great thread by the way. A valiant attempt. You do better when you ignore the bait.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have not read all the way through yet but felt inclined to mention. The first step to finding truth is the "fear of God". That fear will lead you to "ask". The Bible is meaningless gibberish until you "ask" then the veil lifts. To those who have yet to "ask" it will have no meaning, which is as it was intended. "The truth is so simple simple a child could understand". "Love God and Love your Brother". When you attack a Christian this is what you are attacking. You are saying "hate god and hate your brother". There are only two sides in this battle. You either believe one or the other.

[edit on 9/8/2006 by Blaine91555]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I have not read all the way through yet but felt inclined to mention. The first step to finding truth is the "fear of God". That fear will lead you to "ask". The Bible is meaningless gibberish until you "ask" then the veil lifts. To those who have yet to "ask" it will have no meaning, which is as it was intended. "The truth is so simple simple a child could understand". "Love God and Love your Brother". When you attack a Christian this is what you are attacking. You are saying "hate god and hate your brother". There are only two sides in this battle. You either believe one or the other.

[edit on 9/8/2006 by Blaine91555]

You are so correct only two sides, as depicted by the yin and yang, dark and light, two forces held in check, in a dance.

Light and Darkness

The Judeao Christian starts their day when the Sunsets hence they worship and are the descendants of the Fire Cults...fire is a false replacement for the heat and light provided by the true Sun of God, resources that are provided for by living within the cosmic cycles.

The pagan steward of the earth, "toiling by the sweat of his brow", gets up with the Sunrise.

Herein are the two sides of the metaphorical battle identified, representing the two components of a binary universe, those who want to live within the cycles of the universe and those whose egos try to outsmart the creation for what gain?
Chosen status?

Your theology is tainted and racist by modern standards.
Give it up...
Come join the Goddess......

namaste

Raphael

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The questions Funkydung posed to me require reflection on my part.
I do *see* that something like the Big Brother Beast has come upon us, slowly, ever and always so slowly, yet quickly in this accelerated coming together in the last couple hundred of years.
I asked for inspiration in my "meditating" before I came to the computer tonight and was glad to find this thread is still breathing.

www.bibleufo.com...

matrix: something within or from which something else originates, develops, or takes form.

The movie, The Matrix, generated a shockwave of stimulation to the imaginations of millions around the globe. The Matrix was released in 1999 and has been related to everything from a government conspiracy to a movie about the Christ paradigm. Even, this work, has been compared to the concepts found in the Matrix movie.
In brief, the movie is about Thomas Anderson, a man who discovers that the image of life and the world around him is a virtual reality controlled by a computer that has taken over the Earth of the future. Anderson teams up with Morpheus, the leader of a group of clandestine freedom fighters, to reclaim their individuality and 'wake up' the world to the realities of this predicament.
This work is directed toward exposing an evil force that has taken over the present world and distorted all reality of life as we know it. No better proof that this concept has scriptural basis than the strange paradigm described by Paul in his second letter to the church at Corinth: "While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal." (II Corinthians 4:18). The word "temporal" comes from the Greek, proskairos, pronounced pros'-kahee-ros, meaning: for the occasion only, i.e. temporary. The word "eternal" comes from the Greek, aionios, pronounced ahee-o'-nee-os, meaning: perpetual (also used of past time, or past and future as well):
If such a deception was being perpetrated on mankind, then we would see a corresponding contradiction to reality in our world. Paul said the things we see in our world are temporary and the things that are not seen are constant. Few will disagree that the only thing constant in this world is change. Throughout our history we learn again and again that wealth and power rise and fall like the tides yet our major pursuits center around wealth and power. Do we live in world created with false images intended to confuse and pacify us, and blind us to a terrible reality that defines the true conditions of the world? Just a cursory consideration of a few random realities will show that we live in a world filled gross contradictions, horrific danger, unfettered deception, apathy, and unparalleled inequity.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wealth and power, though rejected by all major religions as the source of evil, is promoted as the highest pursuit of humanity.
♦ Big business, which has a record of fleecing the people, destroying the environment, and degrading the moral fabric of every area of society it touches throughout history, is championed as the future hope of humanity.
♦ Fundamentalist religion is a major force behind the anti-environmental movement, and the unfettered exploitation of our natural resources despite the biblical edict "Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit" (Numbers 35:34)
♦ Socialism, the sharing of all things by all the people and the practice of the first church Jesus inspired, is considered the worst form of all social institutions.
♦ The only way to save the people, under a despotic rule, is by destroying their society and their culture.
♦ We must bring freedom to the world by force.
♦ The world conducts itself as though it believes war is the only thing that will bring peace.
♦ The only way to defend freedom is by eliminating the people's rights and submitting the population to complete government control.
♦ In the United States, the Congress, which was granted the exclusive constitutional power to make war by the founding fathers, in order to prevent a single individual from having that power, gave it to a single individual, the President.
♦ Afghanistan is declared a shining example of democracy, despite the fact that, all but tiny pockets of the country, is controlled by warlords and the economy is completely dependent on the production of opium for its survival.
♦ Nuclear energy, the most expensive and dangerous method of producing energy, is promoted as the prime replacement for oil and carbon based sources, the second most expensive and dangerous form of energy, while efficient, sustainable, safe, and cheaper forms of energy production are all but ignored.
♦ The most unhealthful environments on the planet are hospitals, where we send our sick to be healed.
♦ Our police forces, which claim the image of protection and service, are the most feared and avoided persons in our world.
♦ Our great world monetary systems set up to save countries from financial ruin practice methods, which consistently result in national bankruptcy, drain the nations of their wealth, through draconian privatization policies and exorbitant interest rates, and dramatically increase poverty and social degradation wherever they are applied.
♦ We rush to aid disaster scenes, where thousands of people are affected, while paying only token attention to the multiple millions who die of starvation every year; straining at a gnats and swallowing camels.
♦ Being an individual is defined as wearing, worshipping, driving, eating, drinking, believing and rejecting the same things everybody else does.
♦ The very first act of independence of the patriots in the United States was a rebellion against the largest global corporation of the era, the East India Company, yet protests against global corporations are now considered as unpatriotic.
♦ Capital punishment is teaching people not to kill people by killing people.
♦ The concept that the incredibly intricate design of our world and the universe it occupies could be the result of intelligent design is rejected as unscientific.
♦ The concept of mutually assured destruction, the justification for the proliferation of thousands of nuclear weapons, is no more logical than each contestant in a duel bringing thousands of rounds of ammunition to the match.
♦ Food and water are absolutely vital and basic human necessities, yet they are almost completely in the hands of profit-oriented private corporations.
♦ Our public servants are called our leaders and ignore the public while doing everything but serve us.
♦ Computers, which were supposed have reduced paper use have tripled that use.
♦ Many prescription drugs and treatments are derived from plants and other natural sources, yet treating illness with plants and other natural sources is considered quackery.
♦ The vast majority of scientists and scientific research is focused on chemicals and weapons, both deadly to the inhabitants of the planet.
♦ We spend billions studying the universe around our planet to determine where life came from, while only glancing at the extreme threats to life on this planet.
♦ SETI, the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence, is trying to detect primitive radio waves from intelligent life in space, while ignoring thousands of historical and modern reports from kings, presidents, government officials, astronauts, scientists, military leaders, policemen, firemen, judges, doctors, television and radio broadcasters, celebrities, and government investigations that prove there is intelligent life visiting this planet regularly.
♦ Archeologists and anthropologists teach us that the thousands of incredibly precise and massive monolithic structures found in almost every part of the globe and could not be duplicated with even our modern technological knowledge were constructed by primitive societies, with no tools, mathematics, or skills.
♦ Mainstream Christianity, though claiming divine biblical authority to rule people’s lives, teaches concepts and conducts itself with practices that have absolutely no foundation in scripture.
♦ Our schools have to conduct bake sales to get the things needed to educate our children while our military often get things they never ask for or need.
♦ Our news is violent, our movies, books, and video games are violent, our sports are violent, and our society is filled with violence, yet we claim to be a civilized race.
♦ Health and safety in the workplace is considered a hindrance to profit.
♦ The most popular and expensive fashions are produced by most abused and exploited workers in the world.
♦ Sex is big business, not a human treasure.
♦ Ninety-eight percent of all prisoners are incarcerated for non-violent crimes.
♦ Education is a void where funding, based on conformity to rules dictated by government controls the environment, metal detectors control access, regurgitation of information dictated by pro-capitalist concepts, convoluted history, and scientific theory control success, and conformity determines level of achievement.
♦ Reality TV, the most popular addiction, and bizarre form entertainment in “developed” society, is anything but real and is presented without any regard to the negative lessons it teaches.
♦ Emergency management in this world is so ineffective that it often creates disasters worse than original event it is intended to mitigate.
♦ Our teachers often make less than our garbage collectors.
♦ Our poles are melting, our seas are dieing, our whales are going deaf, our air is becoming almost opaque, our lakes and rivers are too poisoned to use, our weather is going crazy and the world is increasing environmental destruction and pollution as fast as technology will permit.
♦ Child pornography and portrayal of abusive and abhorrent sexual acts are considered free speech.
♦ Slavery is still big business in our world.
♦ Racism and xenophobia is alive and well in every aspect of life.
♦ The rich get richer, while the poor get poorer, and the gulf between them widens.
♦ Our disabled are still further hindered by lack of consideration, obstacles and apathy in the work place, and have to pry open every door they can find leading to a safer, more accessible world.
♦ Our modern weather forecasters are so inaccurate that they would be better off prognosticating on the basis of a coin flip.
♦ Government and corporate corruption are low on the priority list of law enforcement, often, only results in minimal fines or wrist slapping, and, all too often criminals, are found in our public institutions.
♦ Safe and highly effective biological remediation is almost never considered to solve our dangerous pollution problems.
♦ Earthquake prediction in the United States and much of the developed world is almost non-existent, even though many highly accurate methods have been developed, are used in many parts of the world, and have saved millions of lives.
♦ Our social safety net is tattered, and our educational system in decline due to lack of funding caused by tax cuts for the rich and military excess.
♦ In the developed world we spend more money on our pets than we do our homeless, and often more on just our homeless pets.
♦ Our churches spend less than a nickel of every dollar they receive on serving the needy.
♦ Obesity is common and accepted in the developed world while most children in many parts of the world never know a day without hunger.
♦ Torture, depravation, starvation, immoral acts, human rights abuse, murder, and the use of weapons of mass destruction have suddenly become a hidden necessity to prevent others from committing torture, sensory depravation, starvation, immoral acts, human rights abuse, murder, and the use of weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
that last post was from www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I define the Matrix in this theory and it has infinite levels of aliens generating universes with more aliens.

See my previous post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
hey wats the name of the thred that will tell me the things that proof that we are in the matrix that we are blind to

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join