It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
We l live in Gods Matrix.

You have a horrible out look on life if you are always worried about people controlling your every move and stuff. I am a happy person, does the Matrix have me. Is it a conspiracry the Matrix gave me an awesome girl friends and friends. Its Karma, bad stuff happends but its your Karma that pulls you threw. This world is beautiful and so is your soul, so dont worry about stupid stuff.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by theCoLoNeL
all I got to say is, i'm new and have been reading this thread since it started and Sun, you've been doing an excellent job here. You to Funky. I do have a question though, actually it may be more of a statement. Sun, please say some more about the rapture. I've been studying it for some time and would like some more insight from yu on the subject. Thanx.

Sure, Colonel. learn the parable of the fig tree.

Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh

Israel is the Fig Tree. When you see Israel begin to put forth leaves, you know that the time of the rapture is getting close. There was no Israel for almost 2000 years. Now Israel is reborn and putting forth leaves, so the time is near.

I see lots of people confused by this statement: This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. The confusion comes by people that think that Jesus is talking about the people that were alive at the time that Jesus said it. In fact, many of the Christians of that day also believed this.

What the scriptures really mean is exactly what they say: The generation that sees Israel come to life and sprout new growth is the generation that will not pass away until Christ returns. Israel became a nation in May, 1948. Israel took back the Temple Mount in the 6 Day War in 1967. I believe that the generation that was alive when the Temple Mount was taken back is the generation that will not pass away until Christ returns.

As in the days of Noah, when the rapture occurs, the ark doors are closed and there will be no escape for those left on earth. Satans kingdom will offer a tempory peace and then...........................

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectX1986
We l live in Gods Matrix.

You have a horrible out look on life if you are always worried about people controlling your every move and stuff. I am a happy person, does the Matrix have me. Is it a conspiracry the Matrix gave me an awesome girl friends and friends. Its Karma, bad stuff happends but its your Karma that pulls you threw. This world is beautiful and so is your soul, so dont worry about stupid stuff.

I see you are young and come without knowledge. God's people perish for lack of knowledge.

What makes you think I am worried? Because I know the truth?

BTW, Karma cannot save you.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Okay, I can't resist. The word FACTS keeps coming up in this thread and no one has challenged it. I don't see facts I see Biblical quotes. What is your definition of facts Sun Matrix? I my simple self have asked some pretty basic questions and have yet to see any answers to them besides scripture. I am not voicing an opinion of the Truth of the Bible, but I am challenging your refrence to such as facts

just take saddam for example. he is known for wanting to rebuild the city of ancient babylon...even having the name nimrod put into his bricks for the building of his palaces. thats just one modern day fact that has biblical references. look for the artifacts that he has over there and and guarded well, you will come up with more surprising facts of the links between babylon and saddams city.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Karma is the energy you give off. Its called being a good person, believing in your self, and respecting others. It is not rocket science, if you do all of that your surroundings will get better over time for you. I call that Karma. If your a drunk who beats women, smokes crack, dosent like to work hard, thats negative Karma. Your life will suck because you make it that way. You dont have all the answers Sun Matrix or you would not be on here. If you had all the answers you would not be living here on earth typing on a stupid computer.

What ever Matrix you believe in "GOD CREATED IT", there has to be a "GOD".

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

You dont have all the answers Sun Matrix or you would not be on here. If you had all the answers you would not be living here on earth typing on a stupid computer.

There is only one question that matters, and I have that answer.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
IMHO .. There is no such thing as Karma. Okay, sure .. If I treat people around me in a respectful and courteous manner, then they will turn around and treat me the same way. In most cases, this is true, but it has nothing to do with Karma, I would relate it more to Human Nature. Do unto others ... etc.

I am one of the friendliest, nicest, sincere and honest person you could ever meet. I will make it a point to go out of my way in order to help someone or to smile/say Hi and wish em a good day. But my life, past and present has always been in hardship. I work hard, I care for others, I love God, Love my wife, Love my daughter ... but there seems to be a never ending cycle of hard times. Granted, things could very well be worse than what they are now and I pray to God that things don't get worse. On the other hand, I don't pray to God and ask him to make my life any better by winning the lottery or anything like that. I ask him to give me the strength, the knowledge, the patience and the drive so that I can make things better.

I'll give you a good example of why there is no such thing as Karma (in MY opinion) ... I use to work in Dallas, some 300 miles away. I would live and work in Dallas Mon-Fri and drive back home Friday night .. spend the weekdn with my family and go back to Dallas Sunday night. On every single trip I would come across someone, whether it be 1 person or a family, who would be stranded on the side of the road and need help. And it didn't matter if they were going the opposite direction that I was going .. I would take the next exit, come back and offer some help. I may have changed a tire, took them for gas, called a tow truck/mechanic or even give them a ride to the nearest town so they could get a hotel room .. (which was the case in a certain situation. . closest town was 40 miles away and I had to take 3 different trips to shuttle the entire family from their car to the hotel.) I never onced complained or held a bad thought about helping anyone, no matter how small or how big the assistance would be. I just always told myself (and the people if they offered money) "I'm glad I can help because somewhere down the line you may come across someone that could use your help, maybe even me. Pay It Forward. What comes around goes around. Well, as these things happen, I was on my way to work one morning on a busy highway in Dallas when my truck threw a drive shaft. I knew there was nothing I could do at the time to fix it so I started walking to work and I thought to myself .. If there will ever be a time .. Now is it. To make a long story short, not a SINGLE person stopped to offer some help or a ride. NOT ONE!
If there were such a thing as Karma, then it would have intervened in my life that day in my time of need and someone would have stopped to help instead of leaving to walk to work on the shoulders of Highway 287.

That's just ONE example .. I could give you many many more situations where I have gone Above and Beyond to only get the short end. With that said ... I still to this day go out of my way to help someone or to be extra nice to a stranger. That's just me and the kind of person I am.

May God Bless You and Keep You Safe.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ok, there is nothing new in knowing that Nimrod and Semiramis might very well have been big players in your "matrix" the black madonna and so forth. You can find libraries full of that.
Also the Vatican, Catholic Church's ties to revelation has also been a major point of discussion for quite some time.
What is the difference in Saddam rebuilding "Babylon" than the NWO rebuilding and owning Iraq? Who deems the force behind that move innoxious? You say they are "healing" Iraq/Babylon/Mesopotania In what way is it being healed, it seems it is being stolen. What about the "matrix" before Babylon? Do you think it began only 2000 years ago?
You also keep referring to "the matrix YOU live in" the holidays YOU celebrate" do you know me?
Since your so biblically based why don't you answer my question about the fallen angels, where do they figure into "your matrix"

Biblically speaking who do you think should/will rebuild the temple for the third time?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Ok, there is nothing new in knowing that Nimrod and Semiramis might very well have been big players in your "matrix" the black madonna and so forth. You can find libraries full of that.
Also the Vatican, Catholic Church's ties to revelation has also been a major point of discussion for quite some time.
What is the difference in Saddam rebuilding "Babylon" than the NWO rebuilding and owning Iraq? Who deems the force behind that move innoxious? You say they are "healing" Iraq/Babylon/Mesopotania In what way is it being healed, it seems it is being stolen. What about the "matrix" before Babylon? Do you think it began only 2000 years ago?
You also keep referring to "the matrix YOU live in" the holidays YOU celebrate" do you know me?
Since your so biblically based why don't you answer my question about the fallen angels, where do they figure into "your matrix"

Biblically speaking who do you think should/will rebuild the temple for the third time?

Be happy to attempt to answer your questions. First, how about a little background on what you believe and who you serve.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
thanks for your help Sun. I heard recently that the UN will be electing a new leader in the next three months or so, do you guys think that this will be pretty big as far as the events that lead to the beast's identification and take over of power, or is to early to tell? I honestly have no clue.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by theCoLoNeL
thanks for your help Sun. I heard recently that the UN will be electing a new leader in the next three months or so, do you guys think that this will be pretty big as far as the events that lead to the beast's identification and take over of power, or is to early to tell? I honestly have no clue.

We can find our answer right here.

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

This is telling us, not to be troubled that the "Day of the Lord" is at hand. The "Day of the Lord", the Second Coming, will not occur until the son of perdition is revealed.

It goes further to say, the son of perdition will not be revealed until he that withholds this from happening is taken out of the way. That would be the Holy Spirit.

Until the Holy Spirit is taken away (the Rapture), the Antichrist will not be revealed. This will be the first horse, the white horse of the Book of Revelations.
I have a good idea who he is, but I know better than to play "pin the tail on the Antichrist" in public.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
yeah i agree, i wouldn't either especially with some of the people on here who like to attack everything you say. thanks for your help, whenever i have another question, i'll be sure to ask. God bless

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Oh, ya got me there.
I don't have beliefs, I am open. I do not serve any one, I am not a servant. No one has asked me personally to serve. If I am lead to such service I may be open to it, but that would depend on the validaty of that experience between myself and my master. At this point I am not serving words in a book, even though those words in the Bible are said to contain life, this hasn't been my experience. I will say that I do believe in a power greater than myself (stole the phrase from AA/NA) A power exists in my life that reinforces my knowledge of it's presence. It is a force that grows positive life affirming experiences and frequently enhances such things as "luck" and "sycronicity" this presence rewards good heart intentions, it seems and nourishes my soul. The thing is I don't who or what or why. I admit it. I don't know. But I won't ever stop searching for answers, and I won't accept answers that don't answer all my questions.

Also you asked why I asked you the same question here that I asked in U2U, the answer is that you didn't answer me then, just like you didn't answer me now. You told me to read the Bible and to ask God. Well, I did ask "God", that mystery man, indeed. I also read the Bible sometimes and it bores me.
I wondered last night when trying to get your message from this thread if in fact the ruler of this world authored the Bible as a blueprint of his own plan, only presenting such as the good God's plan. He has to tell the truth, but can hide it in lies, can he not?

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
....How can all this be?......the Matrix is JUST a crappy MOVIE....nothing....more...or less...

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Digital Zombie
That's ok you don't have to believe in Karma. I do. Very much so. Here is an example of such.

My daughter had a kitten and she took it and dropped it off at an apartment complex because she needed to not have it anymore. I am not condoning such behavior so don't attack me on that one. When she returned home 20 minutes later she had two kittens abandoned at her own doorstep.

True story. The other kitten abandoner did not know about the first kitten as we found out later, but that is some instant Karma for you.

If we are constantly transmutating energy through our thoughts and actions it is only reasonable that we would be directly responsible for such and experience consequences based on choices/actions in THIS lifetime.

Sorry, Sun, I didn't mean to hijack your thread with that extended response.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Digital Zombie
My daughter had a kitten and she took it and dropped it off at an apartment complex because she needed to not have it anymore. I am not condoning such behavior so don't attack me on that one. When she returned home 20 minutes later she had two kittens abandoned at her own doorstep.

Well that ruins my idea of getting rid of our 7 kittens by leaving a cup of food and a kitten on a doorstep doesn't it.

Nobody wants all these cats anymore, you used to could have given them to the local pet store but they closed down a while back.

Aparently they weren't taking good care of their animals or something to that effect.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I don't have beliefs, I am open.

Weak...............

What is the difference in Saddam rebuilding "Babylon" than the NWO rebuilding and owning Iraq?

Though there has been books written by some so called "Prophecy Experts" that Babylon will be rebuilt and the NWO will operate from there, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. They will try to heal Babylon, but won't be successful.

You say they are "healing" Iraq/Babylon/Mesopotania In what way is it being healed, it seems it is being stolen.

The infrastructure is being rebuilt and they are attempting to set up a Iraqi government, where have you been.

What about the "matrix" before Babylon? Do you think it began only 2000 years ago?
I have covered this several times already.

Probably much much better than you realize.

Give me a timeframe, when did this occur?

The Jews.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Why would you choose to call me weak because I don't share your belief system?
And you think you know me much, much better than I think from some posts on this message board? That's part of the problem, you aren't open at all. You filed your perception of me in your neat little brain and placed your judgement of who/what I am with no truth or facts in your assessment.

Have you had a direct encounter with God, or Jesus?

Also I myself don't have a time line for the fall of the angels. This occurred on more than one occassion according to the Book of Enoch, and for different reasons. You even used the name Shamesh at some point in this thread.

As I said before, you have done some awesome research and presented some great history and made a case for identifying the Biblical Beast. It does seem that you enjoy head games when you share your information.

It appears you have read the series on Satan's Deception pt 1 thru 9 because your stuff completely parallels that author.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Why would you choose to call me weak because I don't share your belief system?

I called your comment weak. You said that you didn't have beliefs.

And you think you know me much, much better than I think from some posts on this message board?
Did I say it was because of some of your posts?

That's part of the problem, you aren't open at all.

You can't become a believer without being open. If you were open, you would understand that.

You filed your perception of me in your neat little brain and placed your judgement of who/what I am with no truth or facts in your assessment
So you think everything needs to be figured out? You think everything is done with the eyes?

As I said before, you have done some awesome research and presented some great history and made a case for identifying the Biblical Beast. It does seem that you enjoy head games when you share your information.

I welcome anyone to challenge my facts. If I am wrong, I want to know that I am wrong. I have absolutely no problem with that. I do not reject truth. However, I not going to sit here and take free shots, from people that have no facts, no truth.
You on the other hand have a vast amount of knowledge about these things and yet.....................always learning and never coming to the knowledge of the truth.

It appears you have read the series on Satan's Deception pt 1 thru 9 because your stuff completely parallels that author.

Never heard of it. Truth is truth. I found it by reading the Word.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Funkydung
I enjoyed the link you added. Good info on the subject at hand. But where does the story of who and what Jesus really is come in? The biblical explanations don't answer my questions and I would like to know. Is it Jesus the man or Christ as the energy to re-connect with God Or neither. I just plain can't understand the concept of God's child , Jesus, being sacrificed and "through his spilt blood" we are forgivin. If he wanted to make a way for us to be forgivin and wash away our sins it seems there would be a more understandable way to do such a thing.

hey interested....where does the story of who and what jesus really is come in? gods child. well it started in Genesis 3:15. The woman's seed of Genesis 3:15 is Christ. He is called the seed of woman rather than man because He was born to a virgin, hence no earthly father. i think this is where christ is first mentioned...maybe he was the tree of life, im not sure on that yet.... this was thousands of years before christs earthly birth. and he is seen, as a pattern, all thru the old testament. up to the virgin birth in the new testament. do you understand this? our creator created, first time since adam, yet another human, but this time it was for himself personally so he could live inside of this body and walk around and talk and live with his creation for a short time. he knew it was going to have to be like this even thousands of years before. see with our creator a thousand years is as 1 day so its really not that big of deal for him to know these things. he lives outside of our time, but he can see all of our timeline. you can see that right? its easy.

but anyway, our creator, with this new human body to live in, walked around with us and talked to us and taught us about the things that are happening and are going to happen. one reason jesus the human had the power that he did was not the flesh, but because of our creator that lived on the inside of him. our creator is very powerful, i mean look around you. go outside at night and just look up at the stars. the vastness of it all will overwhelm you. i am a servent. i will gladly eat the crumbs that fall from the masters table.
anyway, jesus had to die to become the final sacrifce for us. you know it was usually animal sacrifices. but his blood was the final bloodshed....the blood. blood means life. thats why its so important.

and sorry interested but i have to go....if you can think of anything else let me know....i got more on this and ill be back in a few....got to ride 4wheelers cya for now

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join