It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
That whole thing explains Phil Collins completely.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Does this mean that Keanu Reaves truly is our savior?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Yes, it is very likely that the Matrix has you. What is the Matrix? The world created to keep you from the truth.

All these conspiracies are really only part of the one true conspiracy. Are they creating a New World Order? Yes. Are there Freemasons? Yes. Are there Aliens? Yes. But all of these conspiracies and others are only part of the one true conspiracy. The Matrix. The Lie.

I contend that you live in the Matrix right now. Just like the movie, you are born into bondage, blind to the truth. A world has been created to keep you from the truth. I'm not talking about Artificial Intelligence or turning people into batteries. I'm talking about the truth.

The purpose of this thread is to pull back the Matrix and show you what is really going on in the world. It is to show you the truth and trace all of these conspiracies to the source. There is only one source.

This is just your introduction. Later, I will set the stage and show you some of the things that you are not supposed to see. Things that have been going on right in front of you that you are blind to. So check in with me for a couple of days and let us see where this takes us.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The world created to keep you in blindness and bondage.

In summary, the Matrix has you.

Worship of the Earth as Goddess predates Christianity by millennia. What makes you think that the Bible is the only truth, or even partially true. Were you born into a Christian family? I would humbly suggest that it is you who are enmeshed in some kind of partiarchal web of deceit.

Modern Humans have been around for 150,000 years at the very least. We have recorded history that covers maybe 5,000, and the Bible is less than 2,000 years old. The reason we have a period we call pre-history is that it was unnecessary. We probably lived in partnership societies, rather than matriarchal or patriarchal ones, and we only needed history to record our misatken move away from these types of culture.

Oh, and I've never been into bondage.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
You are all wrong! We are living in the Matrix but not as some of you may think. While the controllers, the "Agent Smiths" (legitimate & shadow governments), of the Matrix are busy charting a course thru the turbulent waters of time & history; the enslaved masses (general population / average citizen) are all trapped in the hypnotic & complacent cocoon of entertaining mass media, religion and consumerism! How can we whole-heartedly question the discrepancies surrounding major world events, such as the JFK assassination, 9/11, Illuminati connection to world banking and the issuance and control of US currency by a for-profit private corporation (Federal Reserve) to name just a few; when we are busy staring at the idiot tube, the big screen or simply wondering how to spend the little bit of income we do have? Most of you are willing to believe that 2000 years ago a man walked on water and fed the masses with a few loaves of bread but are unwilling to entertain the possibility that government officials could be lying. The real world matrix is the sum of all religion, enthralling global events – as reported by “respectable” television news, advertisements, IQ dropping television programming, mind-bending movies (such as the Matrix) and our busy, productive lives and is designed to keep us blind to the truth by keeping our brain cells occupied. Think of an average computer loaded with hundreds of high capacity software; at what speed, do you think a computer like that could process information? We are indeed born into slavery! From about age 5 until the late teens, we are controlled and enslaved by the "educational system", a system, that by itself, will prepare you for minimum wage at best. Ever wonder if this is by design? For the vast majority of you, you'll work from your late teens until slightly before death because if you don't, you'll most likely find yourself homeless. You’ll finally be released from the slave galley only after you have no usefulness left in you. You’ll be sent out to graze of the grassy knolls of senility with your supply of Ensure & Depends and an ever shrinking social security check! And during all that time of service & labor, you will not have saved much because of the ideology of consumerism which, thru various social-economic pressures, ensures you’ll live from paycheck to paycheck. This, my friend, is by design; designed by the very people who hold us hostage to an un-payable national deficit. Some of us are beginning to see thru the Matrix and our numbers are growing. We are ridiculed, labeled loonies, conspiracy theorists, when in fact; we are the true citizens of, for lack of a better word, Zion! It will not be long before the Agent Smiths & sentinels decide to crack down on us, and when they do, they will do it under the authority of Directive 51. Directive 51, sounds like something out of the X-Files, right? Google it and see for yourself. Do not be surprised if you don’t hear from me again; it is very possible that I meet with a most unfortunate “accident” on the way to work. Ask questions, demand answers; search & find the truth on your own!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Yes, it is very likely that the Matrix has you. What is the Matrix?
The world created to keep you from the truth.

it would be more clear to me, If you would have said;

The Matrix is found in the contemporary society & culture we are immersed in
(i.e. the 'world').

What is the Matrix? Bernays, 1928...gave us this concept when he put itlike this :
The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses......
those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government....which is the true ruling power
(-call it a matrix-)
of our country.

...it is possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it.
-(aka; Engineering of Consent )-

so, i get confused when you say that the Matrix is designed to keep us from the 'Truth'
whereas i see the Matrix as the continuious propaganda & spinn & revision of history, so as to manipulate the masses toward a predetermined yet forever changing series of goals.
in the interim, our social-economic conditions, along with policy & persuasion, entice us into endless consumerism,
the acceptance of waging war for peace,
the injesting of carcinogen laced, hormone saturated, processed foodstuffs.

and a whole bunch more, everything the Elites leverage to their advantage
to live their good life at the expense of us multitude of peons & serfs

[edit on 18-8-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Why the hell did this thread live this long? Obvious troll post was obvious.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I know all about The Matrix, I created it. I'm Neo. I typed the speed of light, I was dead, but I am now living.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparkyloveandlight
I believe that we live in matrix type scenario. A computer programme with infinite variables. How we decide to use those variables is not always in our control. We are manipulated in believing certain things like religion which do nothing but cause violence, wars and friction as well as entrapment. Religions were made to help control the masses. There are over 10 different religions which help to control certain segments of society to help break it down thus the channels of communication are a lot smaller and efficient. If i had to command 1000 people i couldnt get whatever message accross to them as efiicently as i could if that 1000 was broken into groups of 10, each with an assistant commander. So i would only have to get my message accross clearly to my 10 assistant commanders who would then relay to the 100 in their respective groups.

Sun Matrix,

You are correct in saying we live in the matrix but you are wrong about Jesus and Satan and religion for that matter. Religion was created to make suckers like me and you believe that we werent in control of our lives and that we had to obey and follow the rules set with our desired faith or face severe consequences. The bible has been re-written so many times i doubt if half of what is in it is true.

Do you not find it strange that before christ was born(metaphorically speaking) that in babylonian folklore the same situation occurred with Tammuz whos mother semaramis( queen of heaven/virgin mother) who was a Jesus like figure who died to free everyone from their sins. He died and ascended to be seated at the right hand of the father which was the sun or Baal. The way the world can be controlled is to give the people a belief system(religion) which does nothing for freedom but instead enslaves the masses and makes them think a day will come when the saviour returns whether it be Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha or take your oick from a very long list of saviours with similar natures but different beliefs and followers.

I personally believe the bible was written to confuse humanity even more than it already was about who, what, when and why. A peice of fiction to trap us between the polarities of good or evil, positive or negative. Polarities create conflict in the mind and all you should strive to be is perfectly balanced in all that you do.

Infinite knowing
Infinite Oneness
Infinite Possibility

NO saviour no religion no dogmas no BS.

Once you wake up and realise that everything you see around you can be directly manipulated by you then you begin to realise that nothing is real it is part of a game which you can either choose to play and get the most euphoria out of or you give in to the failed belief systems used to trap your infinite consciousness.

Be smart and play the game, find the loopholes and backdoor keys to your infinite awakening. Once you do then the matrix doesnt control you, you do.

Peace

you are one paranoid piece of work mate
do everyone a favour and CHILL OUT.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sun Matrix

everything makes so much sense now. You have opened my eyes to the truth. THANKYOU! Because of you I am reborn.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Doubt that the person that posted this is reading but......

If you're at this thread, 80% chance you've already took the red pill and believe what you believe, or 10% chance you know of the red pill and are deliberatly trying to scheme to make others look like they know nothing and are being fed lies, or 10% chance that you just don't believe 95% of any conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Defenely wish you would have pointed out at the get go that this had to to with religion.It would have saved me some wasted time

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
To all you with the religious comments, Please explain the first part of Zeiitgeist on Youtube. Did all your gods have the same history? Religion was the first big Con, and will always be an easy way to make money.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The one simple truth that our "Matrix" tries to hide from us is that LIFE IS MEANINGLESS. The Matrix isn't hiding religion from us, religion is part of the Matrix, and religion is really the most guilty in steering people away from the truth that LIFE IS MEANINGLESS. Society doesn't want people to have to think about the fact that their LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, you don't want to think LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, you don't want your kids to think LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, but if you step back and unplug from the "Matrix" you will see that meaning is just an illusion created by our "Matrix."

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yes I exposed the Actual Matrix Plan back in 2001:

nonduality.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RUNCDFIRST

Self-Determination Is The SECRET WEAPON To Extricate People From The Real-World Matrix...BUT People Are Not Ready BECAUSE Uncle Sam's Club Doesn't Have It's Boot Crushing People's Windpipes Hard Enough Yet!

The REALWORLDMATRIX.COM website dedicated to teaching people, specifically you, about the International Right of Self-Determination.

Since THE MATRIX movie release in 1999, the word Matrix has come to mean a trap or web …a technological program of slavery and control. Although you may sense this is true, most people don’t know “what it is”. The reason you don’t know is because you have never been shown the Real-World matrix. For instance, the Movies are (most likely) named after a Mathematical Program created in 1958 by Wassily Leontief.

Who was Wassily Leontief?

Leontief was born in Munich, Germany in the year 1905.

He was a mathematician who used an 81x81matrix of quadratic equations to solve for every variable of input and output data in the United States economy. For this he won a Nobel Prize. Since that time…a basis software program was created and runs inside the IRS and global banking computers.

That program is called the LEONTIEF MATRIX.

This Mathematical Matrix is about an energy transfer using current-See and your Account-ability. Therefore; banking becomes the primary [accounting] business on the Planet and involves regulation by treaties and global agreements.

These agreements create the rules that control most of the details of your life…where/when you work; how you get food, water and energy to use.

Remember--Neo was told he was born a slave and most people when shown the Real Matrix; they do the same thing that Neo did….they either reject it or want to revolt.

But, THE MATRIX was not about remaining a slave and Revolution was/is not the Solution. THE MATRIX movies were about changing the agreement and then separating from THE MATRIX in peace.

People Have To Unplug...

...As An American You Are Required To Pay Back The Debts Of The United States Of America And "They" Can Pass All Laws Necessary To Make Sure The Debts Are Paid...Period!

The United States is bankrupt and you are responsible FOR paying your share of the trillions owed to the International creditors (Article 1 section 8, whereby "they" can impose the debt on the Americans) YOU ARE THE DEBTOR PERIOD!

YOU have been lied to YOUR ENTIRE LIFE (that includes everything) and you are in COLLUSION with THEIR SYSTEM...

YOU are PLUGGED into a massive military Empire...that requires massive "debt/death" of its own people.

CAN YOU come out of that condition and step into the REAL WORLD...??

YES! Absolutely!

---> But there is a catch... two actually

One- you have to have a real burning desire for liberty and freedom and be willing sacrifice to make it happen.

Two- you have to know how its done... read on and we'll show you how.

There are no "sovereign people" of the United States of America...You are either citizen, resident, national or alien...and none of those positions is one of Sovereignty.

Sovereignty comes by exercising stewardship over the affairs for which you were created. (you were created to do something remarkable!)

If you accept the responsibility to "come out of the condition of servitude" and exercise "stewardship and dominion" by "creating the State or joining with a free and independent state or juridical construct or international juristic personality"...then you have your sovereignty AND immunity ... that includes the immunity by agreement to go "in and out" of the system...to retrieve those others that "want to be free". That about says it

Be honest...does sovereignty and immunity sound too good to be true? I think once you see what this is all about that you'll want to get out of the system!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Movies and Commercial T.V is an Illumanati CIA M/K,ultra tool- Television has a cathode ray tube which induses hypnotism and mind control on the viewer. Mental mind conditioning is the true purpose for the existance of hollywood T.V and the countless evil movies sitcoms soapoperas cartoons sports programs and gameshows. This is why our society has become so prolitherated with magazines and T.V

The Matrix and the ever popular movie among “truthers” “V for Vendetta” and all other hollywood movies are Illuminati Mind control to outwarldy put forth a distorted/shattered/delusional image, that it is ultimatly is full of illumanati symbolism so you will subscribe to the Illuminati image for the coming one world religion.

Its a mind control double speech movie.. It’s high-level deception. The movie is just a big gnostic adventure. Neo is the serpent, not Christ (symbolically speaking).

The movie as well as the 'truth' industry is controlled.

they want you to see things in gnostic point of view. That’s what they mean. Overcoming any “godly” Judgment.

Gnostic's are idiots that evade logic at all cost.

these movies are initiating the masses into a Gnostic worldview that will culminate in a "strong delusion" as the world joins Satan & the final Antichrist in their war on God.

V for vendetta is also a gnostic movie.
V for Vendetta is a Jesuit joke. It’s a sort of symbolic 400 yrs Recreation-Commemoration of (V) Guy Fawkes’ FAILED assassination attempt on the English King on November 5th, 1605 in the Jesuit Gunpowder Plot. Other names of that night are: Firework Night and Bonfire Night.
Everything that V says has double meaning, and a LOT of masonic and esoteric symbolism.

Just like matrix the good guy actually represents evil.

Neo = the antichrist
agent smith = jesus
the matrix = earth
The Architect = God
the real world ‘near the earths core’ = hell
etc, etc, etc.
...Luciferian worship.

So many of these films are from comic books. Its the comic book writers that are openly into satanism and gnosticism. Alan Moore for instance, writer of watchmen.

The Illuminati give the directors the money and the script.

The world hates Jesus Christ. Hollywood is the chief myth-maker to keep the lies of the pagan cults alive.

They feed off negative human energy and ensure we keep pumping it out. Stay clear of this evil # and do something for those in need. In life many involvements ultimately only include losers. Leave this alone or you to will be a loser.

Guy Fawkes was a jesuit assassin, A plot sponsored by the vatican to kill King James
V attempts to raise Guy Falks as a hero to the ignorant of history. (see the video "a lamp in the dark")

Moore was a gnostic luciferian into rituals and a follower of Crowley. The guy who open great "doors", with spiritual/dimension portals/stargates after WW2, which took a part in Hitler's side, like Blavatsky teachings. The who did the Golem Moon Child ritual, and who died as a lost heroin addict

guy Fawks = Jesuit
V was Satan

V (for Vendetta)is a pro New world order movie

they are putting Christians as the tyrants, & evil as the "good guys".
This is a subliminal indoctrination tool to turn people against Christianity when they are the ones who want to control you.

Today's minds are being programmed to accept a single world leader, and with Hollywood's help, they will. In each film lies layers upon layers of occultism, synchronicities, conditioning, programming, desensitization, and symbolism. A repeating story is being told, one whose purpose could only serve the dark elite.

Fallen Angels reveals a nefarious plan to deceive the world into worshiping a mere man;

Other movies like Stargate, The Road to El dorado, the Matrix, and Dogma are also part of this repeating story. All of these movies share a common thread, and reveals a storyline every Illuminati member is familiar with.

these movies are initiating the masses into a Gnostic worldview

video.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.viddler.com...

see u war against the flesh and blood... we war against the spirits, the strongman that binds the nwo...the illumanti....the jesuits...together

if u war against the nwo...and attack the flesh it is like this....just chopping at a snakes tail...it really dont get you any where fast

we go for the head of the snake...what controls it....that is how we will bring down the enemy

praying and fasting.
ALWAYS work if you have Faith.

religion is evil and man made, it does divide us
True Christianity is Sola Scriptura. Roman Catholicism is actually exposed in the Bible as the woman riding the beast, the whore church, Mystery Babylon the mother of harlots and abominations on earth (Revelation 17).

Roman Catholicism is actually ANTI-Christian. They wish to destroy true Christianity, that's their goal

And they use the movies, music and truth movement (new age BS) to achieve this agenda.

MOVIES LIKE THE DA VINCI CODE IS THE FULFILLMENT OF A MUCH LARGER CODE THAT REVEALS THAT SATANIC FORCES WOULD ONE DAY DECEIVE THE ENTIRE WORLD

-------------------------

edit on 12-1-2011 by c1138 because: (no reason given)

The WORLD hates Jesus Christ. Hollywood is the chief myth-maker of our time and keeps the pagan (Satanic) lies alive.

Satan is the ruler of this system of things
He is 'the ruler of the world' = This is how Satan was able to offer all the kingdoms of the world to Jesus

Jesus said in John 7:7 “The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me because I testify of it that its works are evil.”

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yes, there is a Matrix and yes, it is very much a conspiracy.

And, yes, it does involve religion. But, that is just one aspect of the Matrix. Think about it. We see Christians who insist the Matrix is other religions [not theirs, of course]. And, then, we see other folks insisting that Christianity is the Matrix. And, they are all right and they are all wrong.

All religions, in this confused age we live in, are part of the Matrix. Which is why all religions, yes even Christianity, have more in common than in opposition. But, the Matrix is more than just that.

Morpheus characterized the Matrix perfectly: "The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your TV set. You can feel it when you go to work .. when you go to church."

Yes, even when you log onto ATS.

Isn't the answer obvious?

The Matrix Is You.

Remember how the Oracle described Smith to Neo?

"He is you. He is your opposite, your negative."

But, of course, we do not want to hear that. We want to hear that the Matrix is the Other, somebody else .. .Iranians, or some other kind of muslims, or new age-ers, or fundamentalist Christians, or the Illuminati, or Obama, or the Bush family ... anybody except ourselves.

I mean, really, we all know that the BilderBergs, the Illuminati, that they are just a tiny fraction of 1% of humanity.

The Only Reason Such A Tiny Subgroup of Humanity Can Control The Billions Of The Rest Of Us Is Because We Are Stupid Enough to Allow It.

We are just as clueless as all the other coppertops in the Matrix movies. Smith picks out 2 or 3 puppets for us to vote for and we vote only for one of them. Or, we put on a uniform and/or a badge and we kill other coppertops, even complete strangers on the other side of the world, for no reason other than Smith told us they were the enemy,

We are so busy looking at the woman in the red dress that we fail to notice that Smith has a loaded gun cocked and pointed at our very head.

Well, speaking for myself, I am tired of playing Smith's silly little reindeer games. Aren't you?

I think it is time we gave Smith -- that aforementioned tiny fraction of 1% of all humanity --- notice that we are not going to play his game anymore.

Smith? Are you there? I know you are always listening. Especially on the Net with your DHS mandate.

I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I highly believe in the matrix and would like to talk to someone further about their views on the subject and share some back and forurth about it. i first realized the truth about the matrix 6 years ago and it has changed my life ever since. If you would like to talk about it with me, have any questions, or would just like to have someone who understands where your coming from in all this, contact me on my facebook ( www.facebook.com... ) or my twitter ( Dakota Wood - screen name: FaintestBoss ) i hope someone will contact me because honestly i feel very alone on this subject that has ruled my life for the past 6 years and would like to hear someone elses insight about it. thank you.

- Dakota Wood

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
In my mind there are two types of matrix-like scenarios in the world. There is the one created by the illusion of reality or the perception. As in the world in which we live exsists really in our own mind, that is where our reality manisfests and not outside of it.

There is also the martix that the higher powers generate. The story of life, the way they construct our being. But this is something I have always asked, why would the powers that be spend so much time creating an elaborate plan to keep us under control , when it is something that can be done so easily? People often look for some extreme conspiracy, why would the illuminati or what ever name you want to give to them, want to kill of most of the worlds population (as is often claimed). They would have nothing to lord over, we are their slaves apparently, so why would they kill us off, we generate the money as their servants. Also they would have nothing left to rule.

It is like this. The people that own this world will in time have to defend it unless they be left with ruins and what good is it , to be king or queen of a ruined world.

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join