It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
sun just wondering if you saw this pic of the tower of babel used on the banner for the un?

the United Nations held a fund-raising conference in Madrid, Spain for the rebuilding of Iraq. If you didn't know, Iraq makes up most of the geographical territory of ancient Babylon, or further back in time, Babel. UN Secretary General Kofi Annan pleaded with the international community to donate billions of dollars for the reconstruction of Iraq. Here is an excerpt from the conference taken from the CBC

www.cbc.ca...

I have posted this before but, it fits here. We are very likely witnessing the fulfillment of Jeremiah 50 and 51. Looks like we are trying to heal Iraq (Babylon) just as prophesied. This is Jeremiah 51:7-9 This of course comes after we heaped plenty of destruction on her.

7 Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad. 8 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed. 9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
I have posted this before but, it fits here. We are very likely witnessing the fulfillment of Jeremiah 50 and 51. Looks like we are trying to heal Iraq (Babylon) just as prophesied. This is Jeremiah 51:7-9 This of course comes after we heaped plenty of destruction on her.

7 Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad. 8 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed. 9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies

Sun

Your last post is an example of one of the main issues I have with bible worship. You are basically saying that God prophesized the Iraq 'war' in the bible. It follows then that the Iraq war has to happen, or the prophecy is wrong (or it I suppose it could be interpreted to mean something else). Let me ask you - if you had the power to stop the Iraq 'war', would you? I realize the question is rhetorical, but the point is - if you could stop something bad happening that was prophesized in the bible, would you? Or would you take action to ensure the prophecy came true? Or would you sit by and do nothing, and let God sort it out?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Let me ask you - if you had the power to stop the Iraq 'war', would you? I realize the question is rhetorical, but the point is - if you could stop something bad happening that was prophesized in the bible, would you?

The Iraq war is the prophesied judgement of Babylon. Judgement for destroying Gods temple.

It is also the judgement for being the hammer of the whole world by spreading the false religions of the world. The religions that keep the world blind to the truth. The religions that keep man in bondage.

Would I stop it, if I could. No. Who would I be, to stop what God said will happen.

This judgement is not evil, it is evil being judged. As she has done to others, so do to her.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Let me ask you - if you had the power to stop the Iraq 'war', would you? I realize the question is rhetorical, but the point is - if you could stop something bad happening that was prophesized in the bible, would you?

The Iraq war is the prophesied judgement of Babylon. Judgement for destroying Gods temple.

It is also the judgement for being the hammer of the whole world by spreading the false religions of the world. The religions that keep the world blind to the truth. The religions that keep man in bondage.

Would I stop it, if I could. No. Who would I be, to stop what God said will happen.

This judgement is not evil, it is evil being judged. As she has done to others, so do to her.

....iraq is the site of the ancient city of babylon where nimrod, the sun god ruled. these false religions is the matrix. sun_matrix explains the sun worship that was created and has spread from that city...and can be found in all religions of the world today. this is the lie. this is why iraq is in the situation it is now. because this was the birth place of it all. pretty wild huh. i think it is. pretty freggin amazing.

this is a very good read on him and his city
www.ldolphin.org...

After establishing his kingdom in the Tigris/Euphrates region Nimrod consolidated his power by establishing a state religion. He constructed a religion that included deification and worship of the emperor (himself), worship of Satan and his demons, and star-worship (corrupted from a pure antediluvian astronomy). A key unifying factor in his religion was to be an astronomical/astrological observatory built upon the pinnacle of a pyramid, or tower, at Babel. It has been suggested that Nimrod spent some time in Egypt before moving up to Mesopotamia and that while in Egypt he studied the Egyptian mystery religion perpetuated there from before the flood by the wife of Ham, whom tradition takes to be a descendant of Cain.

The building of this pyramid (or ziggurat) was interrupted by God himself in order to prevent Nimrod from extending his sway over all of the inhabited earth, according to Genesis. God halted the work by confusing their language so they could no longer cooperate easily with one another, nor indeed easily inhabit the same region together. As a consequence the human race was dispersed, and as men scattered they carried with them remnants of primeval revelation from God, and Satan/hero worship which Nimrod had invented as well. This system of muddled half-truths is known today to Bible scholars as the "Babylonian Mystery Religion." From a biblical point of view this religious system is described as the well-spring for all subsequent false religion and endless mythological systems

As a note on the Babylonian mystery religion, the original cult of the mother and child, Semiramis and Tammuz, became later Isis and Osiris, Venus and Adonis, the madonna and child in various cultures down to this day.

There is one common element to Nimrod/Marduk in all his manifestations and that is the symbol of the snake/serpent/dragon(reptilian?). Nimrod took the dragon as his personal emblem, so that from him spring various dragon myths and their special association with apocalyptic events. Strikingly the only favorable accounts of dragons are found among the Hamitic peoples of the world (like Nimrod) including the Ethiopians, Hittites, Chinese, Japanese and American Indian.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Funkydung
I enjoyed the link you added. Good info on the subject at hand. But where does the story of who and what Jesus really is come in? The biblical explanations don't answer my questions and I would like to know. Is it Jesus the man or Christ as the energy to re-connect with God Or neither. I just plain can't understand the concept of God's child , Jesus, being sacrificed and "through his spilt blood" we are forgivin. If he wanted to make a way for us to be forgivin and wash away our sins it seems there would be a more understandable way to do such a thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I know it might seem there to be an easier way but it has to do with the historical record from the fall of man, the subsequent delivery of the world to he who would kill steal and destroy and we who are born into this fallen and cursed mess and our blood being tainted; required one of innocent blood that through him we might be redeemed.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

So because it was written in a book that post-dated the matrix by 1000s of years, you're prepared to stare on intently as millions of innocents (100 000s of them children, knowing little more than what God had them born with) die, or worse yet, suffer for much of their lifetime? Just because they happened to be born in the wrong part of the world?

It sounds petty to me for God - the all-knowing, creator of all, omnipotent - to kill innocents for the sins of their forefathers. Having the major pawns of the matrix (the US army and the neo-cons) do his dirty work for him is downright devilish.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
1werner

I must say, that is a better explaination than anyone else has offered. Is it implied that it is a blood LINE issue?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Come to think of it - if God knows all, then he would know who would be raptured and who would not before they are born. That means he knows millions of souls will be born into this world only to suffer eternal damnation for they never would read the Word, they never would find him - they would never stand a chance. Hmmm - not my kind of God, thanks.....

Sorry, God judges evil. It is evil for men to talk a child into strapping a bomb on, and killing as many innocents as possible. You need to look around the world, and while you are at it..............

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

[edit on 7-6-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
"You have voted Funkydung for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."

"You have voted Sun Matrix for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month."

I've read this entire thread - Page 1 up to Page 27 (now) .. And I have to say, Sun Matrix, you have either answered out right, shed light upon or pointed me into the right direction to A LOT of issues/questions and indescrepancies that I myself have been faced with for 20 PLUS years. When I have had questions and asked of others I was always brushed off with "That's the way it is.." or "That's not important.." I knew though, that being brushed off and pushed aside, was just an easy out for those people because they did not know the answer and could not provide me with any FACTS! Through your knowledge and the facts that you brought forth and presented in this thread, I now have a better and deeper understanding of The Bible, the rest of the world and The TRUTH!
THANK YOU!

I look forward to the rest!

FunkyDung .. A Thanks to you as well.

God Bless You Both!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Okay, I can't resist. The word FACTS keeps coming up in this thread and no one has challenged it. I don't see facts I see Biblical quotes. What is your definition of facts Sun Matrix? I my simple self have asked some pretty basic questions and have yet to see any answers to them besides scripture. I am not voicing an opinion of the Truth of the Bible, but I am challenging your refrence to such as facts

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
One other thing, I noticed you said to validate the scripture from Jeremiah that we are "trying to heal Iraq" is that really what you believe? If it is your credibility really sunk for me. Although I do admit you have made a good case linking Biblical prophesy with current events I still don't see the breakthrough that you promised at the beginning of this discussion.

JimmyTango your responses have been enjoyable as have many others. All in all this is a "fun" thread

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
B.I.B.L.E means basic instruction`s before leaving earth.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Okay, I can't resist. The word FACTS keeps coming up in this thread and no one has challenged it. I don't see facts I see Biblical quotes. What is your definition of facts Sun Matrix? I my simple self have asked some pretty basic questions and have yet to see any answers to them besides scripture. I am not voicing an opinion of the Truth of the Bible, but I am challenging your refrence to such as facts

This response to me is an indicator that you have not read the entire thread. If you have read the entire thread, then I am confused how you can make such a statement.

There is plenty of historical fact in this thread that you are welcome to try and challenge.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
True, there are historical facts listed in this thread, but to weave them through the fabric of the Bible and to say that the facts of history prove the Bible just isn't sound. Because.... The Bible could be a game plan for the historical facts to convince people of it's Factual content. If something is inspired it is not a fact but instead lives in the realm of faith, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
And to be honest and fair Sun, I did not read the whole thread, in fact I got bored and skipped over a quite a bit of it. I will not voice any thing else unless I do go back and be more thorough. You have made some great points and have done alot of research. I just content on the points I brought up earlier.

FunkyDung, your user name messes with me but I enjoy your responses on this thread as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
True, there are historical facts listed in this thread, but to weave them through the fabric of the Bible and to say that the facts of history prove the Bible just isn't sound. Because.... The Bible could be a game plan for the historical facts to convince people of it's Factual content. If something is inspired it is not a fact but instead lives in the realm of faith, doesn't it?

I'm sorry.

I have not whatsoever attempted to prove the Bible in this thread. This thread is about your blindness to the world that you live in. This thread is about the Matrix that keeps you from seeing the truth.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

One other thing, I noticed you said to validate the scripture from Jeremiah that we are "trying to heal Iraq" is that really what you believe?

Funky showed an article that shows they are trying to raise money to rebuild Iraq. I showed where it is in the Bible. Do you wish to dispute it?

Te If it is your credibility really sunk for me.xt

I'm not looking for the approval of man, but there are those seeking truth.

Although I do admit you have made a good case linking Biblical prophesy with current events I still don't see the breakthrough that you promised at the beginning of this discussion.

First off, I U2U'd you about this, as you asked me this question in a U2U. What would be your purpose to bring this up here? I have already answered you. Your motives appear suspect to say the least.

But since you put the question out for all, I will respond to all.

There has been plenty brought out in this thread about religion and the purpose of it. The origin point of religion, Babylon is the place where the lie began. There was things brought out about the holidays that you celebrate. That ought to to be plenty of info for anyone seeking the truth. Everything is controlled, whether you know it or not, we can prove it.

When I started this thread, I had every intention of taking this thread back to the present world that you live in and show you things all around you that you do not see, much like I showed you the holidays that you celebrate. There is a reason that I am not going to do that at this time. I believe in the distant future, you will see what my reason was, at least I hope that is the case.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital Zombie
"You have voted Funkydung for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."

"You have voted Sun Matrix for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month."

I've read this entire thread - Page 1 up to Page 27 (now) .. And I have to say, Sun Matrix, you have either answered out right, shed light upon or pointed me into the right direction to A LOT of issues/questions and indescrepancies that I myself have been faced with for 20 PLUS years. When I have had questions and asked of others I was always brushed off with "That's the way it is.." or "That's not important.." I knew though, that being brushed off and pushed aside, was just an easy out for those people because they did not know the answer and could not provide me with any FACTS! Through your knowledge and the facts that you brought forth and presented in this thread, I now have a better and deeper understanding of The Bible, the rest of the world and The TRUTH!
THANK YOU!

I look forward to the rest!

FunkyDung .. A Thanks to you as well.

God Bless You Both!

This is what it is all about. Thanks for the positive input Digital Zombie, your comments are appreciated.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
all I got to say is, i'm new and have been reading this thread since it started and Sun, you've been doing an excellent job here. You to Funky. I do have a question though, actually it may be more of a statement. Sun, please say some more about the rapture. I've been studying it for some time and would like some more insight from yu on the subject. Thanx.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join