Very interesting thread guys, let's keep this one going. Now, my thoughts/questions.
1. Has anyone ever investigated a town or the surrounding areas around the time where a BEK was sighted? Curious events, odd deaths etc?
2. There is always
at least one "confident", almost dominant-pack leader BEK, and in more than one report I have noticed, there is also a
"shy" BEK who just looks down and follows the other's lead. What could this mean?
If they are just kids messing about (and we really can't discount this until proved otherwise) then a little brother/sister doing what they are told.
Or, if they are not from the same time/space/world as us, is the quieter BEK new here and is learning from the other(s)?
3. Wanting to enter your property is a strange thing. It could be to harm but if not, then what else could they want? Perhaps they are just
4. Is there really nothing before 1997/98? No tales, no folk lore, no anything? Also, see point 5.
5. Are there groups or a society for people who have black eyes? I think everyone is aware by now that the BEK's eyes are 100% black but are there
people who have this too? I hear what people have to say and I see the photos but so far there has always been white in the eye.
Another thing I read was these eyes get darker in high emotion, can people turn their eyes completely black at will?
From point 4. - How long has this condition been around? I would imagine for a long time which is why I find it strange there have been no stories
before the late '90's. When people don't understand something they ridicule or abuse it. No offense to anyone, but I would imagine very dark-eyed
people would be treated differently in some place at some time. It's terrible for anyone to be treated differently but that's the world we live in
6. I'd like to hear more about people's behavioral responses in a test. Anyone ever tested these things in depth? I know you can get better
results if you remove your sunglasses to connect to who you are talking to, but how big a difference does that actually make? Then how much
difference is there between a person talking to strangers and then wearing those contacts and body language?
And while we're talking about BEK's in the entertainment world
didn't the movie Dogma have some freaky roller hockey kids in it? Don't recall their eyes being black though.
Also, a Scottish band called Texas had a song called Black Eyed Boy with some interesting lyrics in the chorus -
You're black eyed soul
You should know
That there's nowhere else to go
My black eyed boy
You will find
Your own space and time
Are they just looking for their way home?