It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- your experiences

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I do seem to remember a horror movie based on these types of kids,I think it was called "Village of the damned" The village is hidden under fog and once in, you cant find the road out .All the kids had weird eyes and acted like "the children of the corn"movies.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by mistr_b2]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I also had a similar experience myself .I posted in another thread on this site....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now when I think back,I wonder what could have happened if I let her in my car?I was in a state of shock at the way she appeared but I think if she tried to open the door and sit down beside me...I would have had the fight instinct and would have kicked her out with my heavy boots!I was more afraid of my girlfriend wondering why a woman would be sitting in her spot!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Wow ,just saw that new horror video "Pulse"
It was very similar to what people have been reporting on this thread.With a new twist,seems you can also invite the demons on to your computer or WI-Fi device such as a PDA or cell phone.In the flick they try to get invited in by asking"would you like to meet a ghost...click here...."Just freaks me out watching this the next day after reading all the posts on this thread! I bet they got the idea for the movie by reading posts on these forums!

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Very interesting thread guys, let's keep this one going. Now, my thoughts/questions.

1. Has anyone ever investigated a town or the surrounding areas around the time where a BEK was sighted? Curious events, odd deaths etc?

2. There is always at least one "confident", almost dominant-pack leader BEK, and in more than one report I have noticed, there is also a "shy" BEK who just looks down and follows the other's lead. What could this mean?

If they are just kids messing about (and we really can't discount this until proved otherwise) then a little brother/sister doing what they are told. Or, if they are not from the same time/space/world as us, is the quieter BEK new here and is learning from the other(s)?

3. Wanting to enter your property is a strange thing. It could be to harm but if not, then what else could they want? Perhaps they are just mischievous buggers!

4. Is there really nothing before 1997/98? No tales, no folk lore, no anything? Also, see point 5.

5. Are there groups or a society for people who have black eyes? I think everyone is aware by now that the BEK's eyes are 100% black but are there people who have this too? I hear what people have to say and I see the photos but so far there has always been white in the eye.

Another thing I read was these eyes get darker in high emotion, can people turn their eyes completely black at will?

From point 4. - How long has this condition been around? I would imagine for a long time which is why I find it strange there have been no stories before the late '90's. When people don't understand something they ridicule or abuse it. No offense to anyone, but I would imagine very dark-eyed people would be treated differently in some place at some time. It's terrible for anyone to be treated differently but that's the world we live in

6. I'd like to hear more about people's behavioral responses in a test. Anyone ever tested these things in depth? I know you can get better results if you remove your sunglasses to connect to who you are talking to, but how big a difference does that actually make? Then how much difference is there between a person talking to strangers and then wearing those contacts and body language?

And while we're talking about BEK's in the entertainment world

didn't the movie Dogma have some freaky roller hockey kids in it? Don't recall their eyes being black though.

Also, a Scottish band called Texas had a song called Black Eyed Boy with some interesting lyrics in the chorus -

You're black eyed soul
You should know
That there's nowhere else to go
My black eyed boy
You will find
Your own space and time

Are they just looking for their way home?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
A very interesting if chilling topic, Though I do think you can rule out some thingds like et's and such for the simple reason of the requirement of an invite. That fact alone points towards something of a spiritual nature more than physical one.

Just one thought, has anyone tried contacting the woman who let the two into her home? Ive sent an email to her however her story was posted over a year ago so I'm not expecting her to still be checking that email addy any longer.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Black Eyed Kids must be some form of Demon attempting to get a soul. I think demons are real and can take human form for a variety of reasons. Thought why their eyes are black is unknown......not good camouflage if you ask me.

Demons are everywhere...if you know where to look.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Very strange and disturbing... I wonder if it is a disorder of some kind? someone did mention smallpox... What is interesting though is supposedly if someone complies with them you die, I wish there was some way to verify this through media/police reports..

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

, but I would imagine very dark-eyed people would be treated differently in some place at some time. It's terrible for anyone to be treated differently but that's the world we live in

Terrible as prejudice may be... There is something very unsettling about seeing someone with black eyes (though I never have, my imagination serves me well, and I shudder at the thought
). Many of us probably don't think about it, but don't our eyes help us communicate? If you give someone a different look, with different intent, they can understand or feel what your feelings toward something are. When I picture a black eyed person, there is something dark and inhuman about him or her (By the way has anyone ever seen/heard of a black eyed female?)

But then again, I've never met one, and having only an urban legend and a few unsettling reports to base my feelings on, it is rather unfair of me to automatically assume they're really evil.

And then there's always the chance that these are just people with black contact lenses who want to scare others right? how old are contact lenses?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Let's take a step back regards this whole 'phenomena' and think about it for a second. Firstly, as urban myths go it's a rather disturbing concept. However, an urban myth is all it is. The crux of my sceptical argument is to do with the fact that they "have" to enter your home / car / tent? etc... Think about this people, would ANYTHING natural or unnatural go out of his / her / it's way to make you uncomfortable before carrying out it's intentions. The whole thing reeks of the 'Hooded Claw' pursuing 'Penelope Pitstop' i.e. blatantly obvious what the intention is. I lament how prone to exaggeration or to be more blunt bull# some of the 'contributers' on this site are. Thankyou and goodnight.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sabien
Let's take a step back regards this whole 'phenomena' and think about it for a second. Firstly, as urban myths go it's a rather disturbing concept. However, an urban myth is all it is. The crux of my sceptical argument is to do with the fact that they "have" to enter your home / car / tent? etc... Think about this people, would ANYTHING natural or unnatural go out of his / her / it's way to make you uncomfortable before carrying out it's intentions. The whole thing reeks of the 'Hooded Claw' pursuing 'Penelope Pitstop' i.e. blatantly obvious what the intention is. I lament how prone to exaggeration or to be more blunt bull# some of the 'contributers' on this site are. Thankyou and goodnight.

Exaggeration eh?my account of what happened is exactly what happened and I have never believed in anything supernatural before that event.So while you are entitled to your opinions,I suggest the next time some strange person tries to invite himself through your door while looking down at the ground the whole time.You should look at his face before you do invite him in,Sweet dreams.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Just a thought I had regarding this subject. For those people that have had encounters with these entities, do you remember what their voices sounded like? By this I mean accents, was it distinctive, local or something else?

My main line of thought being that if in each case it is a localish accent then, surely it would point towards possesion as a primary explaination?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It's hard to remember about accent as your brain is trying to think about how to escape the situation.There is a strong feeling of fear that hits you for no real reason other than the look of the face and eyes.it is possible that these people are real people who may be on drugs or having a mental break down trying to find help,could this be a reason for the change in eye color?I am a rational person and would like an explanation.The way they can disappear like a Ninja is a bit strange too.The eyes could be black contac lenses,as a new fad for the young kids but to see an older Lady with them is again strange from my situation.It bothers me too much when I remember the odd behaviour she had,getting so violent when I would not let her in.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Sorry if this sounds funny, but is it strange... well i know it is strange, but without being critisised is it normal to share experiences of various paranormal phenomenon. Like, i've seen a few UFOS, just posted my Yowie story in Crypto, and am about to post another story here. They are all true, i can give you my word.. and that is all really.

Just saying, if i wasn't me i'd be sus that one person had seen so much, but A) I'm not crazy and B) i don't make it up.

I live in Australia, and these BEKs are like an urban legend among the teenage population here. Strange thing is that this urban legend started out as an undergroundish thing, like alot of parties i went to people would have conversations about it (you know, the campfire story style yarns that teenagers tell each other to scare people) etc but that was it... eventually the conversation stopped. People started refusing to talk about it, getting angry even. One of the people that used to talk about it i knew, so i asked him at a later date and he simply told me to drop it, he should have never said anything.

I kept digging, because urban legends and stuff interest me and i eventually got the email address of one of the other people who used to bring up the conversations... i emailed him about it.

2 days later, my parents (i'm 19) left to go shopping or something, it seems unimportant now, and 10 minutes or so later there was a knock on the door. A boy and girl i had never seen before were standing there. They smiled nicely, and i asked 'can i help you'? ... then i noticed... they both had black eyes... like as youve described, entirely black. The boy came up the 2 stairs i have and went to open the doorhandle.

I drew the bolt as quick as i could, closed the wooden door aswell and called the police. I didn't know what to say, so i just said help and gave an address.

Anyway to cut a long story short the cops came and got angry at me for making hoax calls (there was no evidence anyone had been there and they didn't listen to me... i guess i sounded crazy). I havn't seen the 2 BEKs again, or the boys that used to talk about the legend.

I'll be watching this thread to see anything you find out. I've been reading it so far and i just couldn't believe that it wasn't just someone playing a prank on me (it might have been i guess.. if they were rich enough to buy lenses), it brought back those memories and i felt i had to post it.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Did they also get extremely angry when you would not let them in or come close to you?I know how you must have felt,like in shock right,It seems silly too when the fear is just paralyzing.The eyes and the way the face looks is just scary as hell.They could be just contac lenses but I'm not so sure anymore.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't know if they got angry or not... i just slammed the door shut and went for the phone, which is in another room and doesn't have a view of the carport. I stayed down that end of the house, out of sight of any windows until the police arrived. When i came out to meet them there was no one there.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ok so when you say he came up some stairs,do you mean outside or inside the house?If he had actually got in the house,that is creepy that he would get in there un invited.If you mean the stairs outside the door and they did not get in,I believe that was lucky.Glad you did not let them in.With my experience I did not think about it for a few years until just this month after I started to see other reports all over the world on the internet.I had just thought it was some insane person.The fact that the black eyes is a common report all over the world is just weird.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Weird is right. I have no idea what they could be, but i keep an open mind with things so i'm just going to follow the information that comes up here in this thread.

As far as the stairs, we have a carport that leads in from the road, and on its side we have a couple of stairs that lead up to our front door, they are outside.

Until someone has met these ... people it is hard to describe the feeling of evil and fear that comes from them. I have never felt anything like it ever again, none of my other experiences come close.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The other day I just watched an episode of "supernatural", they had black eyed people in the episode. Just wanted to point that out.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Are BEKS sighted in all countries?
I've never heard of BEKS until now And have been into paranormal for some time!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
They could just be a network of rich kids out to make an urban legend, because it seems to be a fairly wide phenomenon, and a fairly recent one. I don't really like to think of the alternative.

They could possibly be human / gray hybrids... but thats stretching things a bit even by my logic. My guess is that if they are something paranormal, they might be some form of evil incarnate, demons etc etc

Still the most haunting thing i have ever experienced...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join