It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MorningtonCrescent

Hello everyone, I am new to the site and still trying to navigate the void..... any guidance/adoption for purposes of noobular guidance would be greatly appreciated. I have a plethora of interest. My loyalty is above all and my values are of old school beliefs. Family first, honor, respect, and loyalty... base friendship on lessons learned. Not all are friends and some you do call friends are actually acquaintances, no more no less.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
hello members

im a 27 year old who found this forum very helpful for her spiritual journey.

plz adopt me and help me navigate!!!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

New, confused...how do you know me so well?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

MorningtonCrescent,

Thank you for that wonderful introduction and thoughtful advice. I am familiar with some of the forums and topics on ATS. Although, I think a mentor would be a great help in getting started. I'll read the rules but I may have questions on some of them and a helping hand would be beneficial. If anyone is interested in lending a helping hand, feel free to PM me and let me know.

Much appreciation,

Dragonblood

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I don't even know what "adopting" means, but if it involves skipping the tedium of posting 20 trivial posts simply so that I can have a meaningful conversation on topics I'm into then I'm all for it.
As for an introduction: I'm an designer/engineer/maker/space enthusiast. I build robots, rockets, toys, consumer products, sporting goods, etc. etc. etc. Involved in this sort of thing for fun and profit as it is my full time job. I'm cited on more than 100 patent documents, and am at this point running my own business doing the same. What else do you want to know?
I just returned from Cape Canaveral this weekend after documenting the Falcon 9 launch. Some new ideas are what brought me to this forum.
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1984hasarrived
I am pretty new around here - came back after quite a few years wandering the interwebs, abut am here now.

I am happy to adopt a few if people have questions or need help - if I do not know an answer I will probably be able to ask someone who does know.

Drop me a PM and I will get back to you. Just mention what it is for please.

Hello this is my very first time ever joining an online forum and I am basically a newbie to all of this .I find this site very interesting and I share many if the alternative insights,theories,and beliefs with alot if other members on here. First off if anyone could give me some advice as to how I should go about utilizing this forum and some tips and pointers in using this the proper way. I gave lots of interesting personal accounts and information I would live to share and I know many would enjoy and find interesting..well I hope someone can help out here and tell me how things are done around here..thank you it would be truly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I just joined 10 minutes ago and I have no idea what to do next.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm adoptable.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Is this where we say, "Hi!"

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
HELLO!!! Brand new. Im quite cuddly, and very adoptable. I could also sure use some help here as to how I navigate and interact with this beautiful alt. Website. I am VERY eager to interact with you all. The faster I recieve help, then the faster we begin to impart eachothers knowledge!!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'm a noob! I would love to be adopted!
Awesome concept!
Will help as I've been a troll for years (every night
) and would love to be a part of the community.

Ps I come with a post already as I can not started a new thread.

War on Terrorism - news.google.ca... al-terrorist-threat-public-not-in-danger%2Famp#pt0-845584

I hope this is OK

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
This thread is dusty old man...

Amazing it still gets resurrected!

Glad to help anyone in need... idk about adoption though...

Are there papers to sign?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
me maybe??
a reply to: Banshee

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yep. I am very new as this is my very first post. Someone, please, adopt me!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ok. TECHNICALLY, not a newbie. Been a member for 6? years? But I haven't been awol for a few years... lots of things have changed (like is there no chat anymore?) I will admit I've made mistakes in the past (threads I wish I could delete) and I would like a friend (chaperone really). I'm a 31 year old female, conservative leaning libertarian(ish) that is mostly into metaphysics, likes politics but is horrible at communicating my real thoughts into tangible sentences without getting ripped apart by veteran atsers.... help. please.

-CasiJones

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
While technically I am not a newb, several factors forced me to start a new account. Mostly a head injury and a 4 year sabbatical. I'm happy to lurk and gather my bearings, as there are many changes to the site. I will play around with the site and get on to promoting the truth again soon, y'all!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'm up for adoption

Interests: Black aircraft, Area 51 (primarily)

I had another handle on here for years however I scrapped the old email address and forgot my password, so here I am.

In the military 6 years now, part of the Guard. Love music, cooking, snowboarding etc...

Thanks!

CJ

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If would like to be adopted

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I would really love to have someone show me around ATS. Someone I can go to with questions and receive guidance from. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You've all been adopted by me! Congratulations!

If you ever have any questions, send a P2P to me (private message) and I'll get back to it as soon as possible.

You can send a message by clicking on the little green person you'll see at the bottom of everyone's avatar, just under the "Posts > Flags > Stars" statistics of that member and then click on the "Send Message" button

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join