It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This is a great concept and i thank you for all the help you have already given me

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I would like help with the idea of Scotland part of the UK becoming a member of states that make up the united states of america The possible strategic gains that could be offered as a state that can and will be a positive member of the united states of America.

Limited funding is offered to the people of America but also the rest of the EU with a direct hub to Europe.

Only considered applicants i,e, Mentors need apply
Thank you for you're time.
Kevin.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm a new member. Looking for someone to help spread the videos I make to spread the truth, thread's coming soon

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
New here would be glad if I was adopted

Can promise that I won't bother you too much haha

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AurorasRays

That would technically be spam. Which is not allowed on the site.

This thread is more-so for new members who may have questions regarding how the forum works at a technical level (such as asking "How do you send a private message to another member") or general forum rules, or maybe just where you can find specific topics.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
New member here, definitely need to be adopted!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm new and very scared.... .....
Long Long Time Lurker great to be here.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hey, everyone. New member here. Don't know how to really post new threads or communicate. But I like what I see so far.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Thankful for be(com)ing adopted...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Simia
SkepticalRogue123 MDecon
RavenRae

Hello everyone. If you ever need help just PM (private message) me

In order to contact someone privately just look a thing their avatar (in my case it's the alien guy where it shows my name) and under all that member information (like posts, topics, stars accumulated) will be a little green figure. Click on that and you'll see a button to message me, use it any time if you have a question

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Anybody......

Anybdody ?

(post by neolhajack removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have read postings on ATS for many years. I am glad to have joined.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I've been following the site but lurking in the shadows, I actually used information from this site for a research project for college. I have stuff to contribute, questions that need answers, and I want to form part of the community... I am just very very lost. It has been a long time since I participated in forums (I think the last time was on Neopets when I was in elementary school? HA). Anyways. I am interested in all things UFO/Aliens, Cryptozoology, political conspiracies, and secret societies. If anyone here would like to "adopt" me and teach me the ropes around the site, I would appreciate it a lot.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MorningtonCrescent

I am unquestionably a newb, and would value being embraced.
I am unquestionably a newb, and would value being embraced.

edit on 5-7-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just to say hello, new member but have been sniffing around a while.
Love the formats and conversations all around.
Thanks👍🏻👍🏻

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Looking for adoption:

Potty trained (mostly), excellent for security and friendly towards children (IF they have candy to barter with), free to good home.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hello all,

I am john4564. I am mostly interested in research on UFO and biblical prophecies. Glad to be among you.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Can AugustusMasonicus adopt me please. I will make you proud!
If you already have an adoptee Augustus I understand but you were the first member I thought of when I found this thread. If you can't or already have someone can you recommend a member for me? Thanks and cheers!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Holy sheesh didn't realize how old this post is by the time I posted all the adoptees have grown up.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join